YWCA Hotel Reviews

733 Beatty Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

Actually I booked a twin with shared bathroom via hostel com, but twin with shared bathroom not even exists there. So we hab a twin with a bathroom on the floor. It was clean, but as there is only one, I had here and there walk another level, which at least at night I didn't like. Problem is, that in the bathroom with the only toilet there is a shower too. So the toilet is more often occupied then necessary. You only have to know that. It is a great place anyway to stay definitely.

• 17th Aug 2015

Having to use a common bathroom and not private bathroom is a huge reason we will never book with your hotel again.

• 16th Aug 2015

The staff was very friendly! Very patient and kind. They all had beautiful smiles and I would stay there again in a heart beat!

• 4th Aug 2015

Im so happy to have discovered the YWCA Hotel. I would never imagine staying anywhere else now! Amazing location without the crazy price. Staff was always friendly and rooms were always clean. 100% recommend for everyone.

Friendly helpful staff. Great location. Rooms were clean and new. Access to gym was good. Kitchen was adequate. Only one toilet on each floor but never was an issue

Exceeded expectations

• 4th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

We loved staying here. All ages, all genders. We loved it! So clean and quiet.

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I was surprised to find no dishes in the kitchen. I'd appreciate if there was some, at least some cups, plates and cuttlery. Otherwise everything else was perfect ;)

Good value, good city centre location, nice clean spacious rooms and friendly helpful staff

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I was on a tight budget and it was the perfect solution. The staff was friendly and kind, the room basic but very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was within walking distance to everything I wanted to see!

• 27th Jun 2015

Great Hostel, very clean and comfortable with everything you could need In a great location. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Excellent service

• 24th Jun 2015

No frills but convenient, clean and terrific location. Would recommend without reservation to others

• 15th Jun 2015

I thought staff, room, and location great!

• 14th Jun 2015

The elevator fobs are good security measure but only one elevator was working for 12 floors. Our bathroom key was very sticky 11th floor bathroom lock needs to be replaced. We got a room with an excellent view and loved the TV and refrigerator in the room, nice extras for a hostel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I wish we could have stayed longer. The location is excellent!

• 11th Jun 2015

We definitely will recommend to other family/friends! It was our first time staying in a hostel and we were very pleased. The location was excellent and the staff were absolutely wonderful!

• 9th Jun 2015

Right across the street from BC Place Stadium for Womens World Cup games. Walking distance to many restaurants in Yaletown and Gastown.

Outstanding staff. They were all very helpful and friendly. Appreciated the early check in and the tip on buying bulk bus tickets at 7 11.

• 29th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Good location, but not much of an atmosphere at all. Felt like an old hotel. The hair dryer smelled as though it was going to catch on fire after being on for a minute, so couldn't use it. Bathrooms were down the hall and not very clean. It was... just ok.