YWCA Hotel Reviews

733 Beatty Street, Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada

Upon arrival, we were given tips by the receptionist on restaurant choices, finding our way to tourist spots & transportation. Housekeeping staff were friendly keeping our room & facilities very clean, toiletries replenished. Accessibility of the hotel is best as we were in the central part of town where shopping area, restaurants & tourist spots were within walking distance. For other tourist spots, the pick up point for the bus was just around the corner. Place is safe.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Philippines
  • Couple, 41+

The Staff was absolutely wonderful, everybody was really friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. The location was absolutely perfect for walking around the city. I can't wait to come back for my next visit. Thank you!!!

• 2nd Oct 2015

All staffs I met are so kind. We enjoyed our stay in Vancouver. Thank you.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Japan

Great hostel - very friendly staff and rooms were fantastic!

Actually I booked a twin with shared bathroom via hostel com, but twin with shared bathroom not even exists there. So we hab a twin with a bathroom on the floor. It was clean, but as there is only one, I had here and there walk another level, which at least at night I didn't like. Problem is, that in the bathroom with the only toilet there is a shower too. So the toilet is more often occupied then necessary. You only have to know that. It is a great place anyway to stay definitely.

• 17th Aug 2015

Having to use a common bathroom and not private bathroom is a huge reason we will never book with your hotel again.

• 16th Aug 2015