Yafo 82 Guesthouse Reviews

82 Yafo street, Haifa, Israel

Basic hostel but with noisy neighbours some nights, lack of warm showers.

I definitely had an overall positive experience at the hostel, but I thought that the general atmosphere was a little strange and uncomfortable. I had signed up to stay in an all-female dorm, and then one evening there was a man sleeping in the same room without any prior warning. I didn't have a problem with it, personally, but I thought it was rude that the staff didn't warn us when we had specifically requested a single-sex room.

Excellent showers. Towels available upon request. But: Scary screams in the middle of the night which the manager didn't want to investigate; hostel locked early morning so nowhere to leave keys when checking out. Neighborhood quite desolate after dark.

View all Haifa Bed and Breakfasts