Yakamoz Guesthouse Reviews

Cankurtaran Mahallesi.Kutlugün Sokak. No :24 Sul, Istanbul, Turkey

The location is amazing, with the Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque five minutes away, and the prime supper/drink area just a block away. The staff was gracious and helpful. I cannot rate this venue high enough. As a head's up, the dorm room I was in was a bit small and tight, but just large enough (air conditioning makes everything better..and they have it!).

The carpets in the dorm room could probably be cleaner and the mat on the floor outside the bathroom in one of the dorms could probably be replaced. I suppose they get dirty quickly but I think it could've made a difference in the quality of my stay. Location was great. Staff was great and helpful and friendly. Breakfast was also very nice.

it was very nice place to stay They help all of customers to travell well It's so eazy to get everywhere and next time when i visit Istanbul, i will stay here again :)

• 16th May 2014
  • South Korea

Very clean and excellent WiFi the only down side is the lack of kitchen access and its hard to meet people if you don't meet someone in your room.

A great fun hostel with excellent and friendly staff. Very helpful with everything , and, especially in comparison to the rest of Europe, great value for money

Great location, friendly helpful staff and also really chill. If you like nice, relaxed and quiet locations then this is the place for you

I think that toilet/shower need some new face.

Great location, just a minute away from Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Incredible staff really made a difference. They were always available and actually fun to be around. I hung out with them at reception and drank tea and chatted with them almost every night I was there. Bathroom cleanliness was a little iffy (toilet was good, shower not so much), but the rooms were clean enough and free lockers (with locks) in the room were good. Incredible value, would stay again without hesitation.

The staff at Yakamoz were really friendly, always welcoming and eager to help. The location is also perfect; as a female traveling alone, I felt completely safe and I couldn't have picked a better area to stay. I would definitely go back!