Yakamoz Guesthouse Reviews

Cankurtaran Mahallesi.Kutlugün Sokak. No :24 Sul, Istanbul, Turkey

I think that toilet/shower need some new face.

Great location, just a minute away from Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Incredible staff really made a difference. They were always available and actually fun to be around. I hung out with them at reception and drank tea and chatted with them almost every night I was there. Bathroom cleanliness was a little iffy (toilet was good, shower not so much), but the rooms were clean enough and free lockers (with locks) in the room were good. Incredible value, would stay again without hesitation.

The staff at Yakamoz were really friendly, always welcoming and eager to help. The location is also perfect; as a female traveling alone, I felt completely safe and I couldn't have picked a better area to stay. I would definitely go back!

Great location, not more than 3 minutes from Haghia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Excellent for quality - staff - location for that price... bathroom could be cleaner anyway... we enjoy the time we spent there.. Hope to see you again the next time Istanbul. :) fully reccommended!!!

Well, I must say I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. From the moment I arrived, Islam made me feel at home. Hospitable, kind, and caring, both Serkan and Islam were always smiling. The staff was helpful if I had questions concerning sightseeing or transportation, etc. Coming back to the hostel was like coming back to your home... always greeted warmly and receptively. The breakfast was good, including coffee, juice, eggs, olives, tomatoes, meats, and cheeses. :-) miss the place!