Yakamoz Guesthouse Reviews

Cankurtaran Mahallesi.Kutlugün Sokak. No :24 Sul, Istanbul, Turkey

I think that toilet/shower need some new face.

Great location, just a minute away from Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Incredible staff really made a difference. They were always available and actually fun to be around. I hung out with them at reception and drank tea and chatted with them almost every night I was there. Bathroom cleanliness was a little iffy (toilet was good, shower not so much), but the rooms were clean enough and free lockers (with locks) in the room were good. Incredible value, would stay again without hesitation.

The staff at Yakamoz were really friendly, always welcoming and eager to help. The location is also perfect; as a female traveling alone, I felt completely safe and I couldn't have picked a better area to stay. I would definitely go back!

Great location, not more than 3 minutes from Haghia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Excellent for quality - staff - location for that price... bathroom could be cleaner anyway... we enjoy the time we spent there.. Hope to see you again the next time Istanbul. :) fully reccommended!!!

Well, I must say I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. From the moment I arrived, Islam made me feel at home. Hospitable, kind, and caring, both Serkan and Islam were always smiling. The staff was helpful if I had questions concerning sightseeing or transportation, etc. Coming back to the hostel was like coming back to your home... always greeted warmly and receptively. The breakfast was good, including coffee, juice, eggs, olives, tomatoes, meats, and cheeses. :-) miss the place!

We had a great time in Yakamoz Guesthouse, which is located just a few steps away from the main touristic attractions. For breakfast there is everything you need and in between there is always tea which is really nice. A special highlight is the incomparable helpful and friendly staff !! You can ask them whatever you want and they will give you detailed answers and if you are bored you can hang out with them in front of the guesthouse ! We highly recommend you to spend your time there !!!

분명히 예약했지만 막상 그날에 가보니 방이 꽉 찼다고 다른 자매 호스텔 소개해줌

• 24th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

The bins in the toilet overflowed and did not get emptied for the 3 days I was there. I had booked 7 nights but decided to stay only 3 nights, was charged for 4 for 'short notice amendment to stay'. Unfair. The carpet in the room was full of hair balls no vacuuming or maintenance of the facilities. Breakfast was average. Full of Koreans who are inconsiderate and noisy. Staff are very friendly and location and security is good. Showers dirty.

• 22nd Jun 2013

We stayed in the dorm room. The room is a bit dark, so made it harder to adjust the jetleg, but spot clean! The bonus point is its super convenient location. The staff is very helpful when we were trying to deal with Turkish airline to get our delayed luggage, plus they all speak very good English, being able to communicate always makes travelling more enjoyable, don't you think? Serkan, even showed us some wonderful local hangouts! We really enjoyed our stay!

• 23rd May 2013

the staff are very very good and helpful , especially Mr Serkan , the breakfast is buffet and amazing . I recommend here , I had a nice staying