Yangshuo 11 Hostel Reviews

No.11 Lianfeng lane, Yangshuo, China

Gorgeous hostel in fantastic location, heart of Yangshuo. Staff very friendly, rooms comfortable. Difficult to find though, map provided by the hostel was hard to follow, Google couldn't locate it accurately, and be wary of locals wanting to be helpful, but not wanting to say they aren't sure, so just picking a direction with confidence! We were sent many wrong ways before someone lovely really knew where to send us.

• 17th Feb 2015

Great staff and good sized dorms. Electrics by beds all worked. Shower was always hot. Great view from the rooftop terrace, well worth a look. Location in the middle of the town in its lively tourist area, atmospheric and convenient. Would stay again

The location is right on West Street, you can walk to everything you need. We stayed here for a week and never had to pay for transportation anywhere unless we left the city. The rooms are pretty clean and good. What you stay here for is the view. They have the tallest rooftop in Yangshuo, and we probably spent every night up there just watching the town. The staff spoke english and was super helpful. I'd recommend this place purely for the view and the location of it!

It's kind of hard to find but once you find it, you'll be glad you're staying there. It's right on Western street where everything goes down. The staff was very nice but some of them had poor English which made it kind of difficult to communicate with them. The rooms are fairly nice but the 6-bed room is not very spacious whatsoever.

This hostel has a great location and excellent rooftop view. However it is not a great hangout place or spot to meet lots of people. There is only one small common area. They do have free laundry though which is a major plus. The rooms are small but clean. There is only one bathroom for each floor. You can book all your tours through the hostel too.

Clean, confortable, cheap and nice people!

The location is perfect, hope you could improve the bathrooms

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Venezuela

I loved this hostel. My Top 3. Cozy and laid back. The beds were very comfortable from what I've experienced. Very clean. They offer towels. The bathrooms inside the rooms are a plus. And the best part, the roof. Woke up early for the sunrise, breathtaking. It wasn't packed with tourists which I like. The location is great, right in the middle of west street. Staff was also sweet. I tried to extend my time in the hostel but couldn't change my train ticket so yea. But definitely recommend.

There were 5 of us traveling China and we all loved this hostel! Definitely one of the best I have ever stayed in! HIGHLY recommend :)

Everything is awesome! Especially for the staff! I like Xiao Ching very much she is so nice! However, the atmosphere was not as good as i thought probably it's because the low season of travel?

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

It's located at the end of west street. Here's a little bit hard to find but if you find it once, it doesn't matter where it is. After you get used to the west street, it's easier to find place.. Staffs are quite kind and can speak english. you can reserve the tickets for light show there as well(including pick up service). Facilities's also good. But there's no hot water in the morning. Anyway, i recommend u guys this cute place

I loved my stay here so much, the family will make you feel so welcome. Excellent location in an alley right next to west street, but away from the noise. The highest rooftop in town (as far as i could see) with amazing sunset. They play movies all the time and its very relaxed to hang around and lounge in the lobby. They offer lots of services, like ticketbooking (i booked the bus to hong kong border from yangshuo with a pick up from the hostel), trips, bikes, Vietnam visa, etc.

I had difficulty finding the hostel throughout my stay. But, it is well located near restaurants, night life and other activities. The beds are super comfortable, the rooms are clean. There are 3 bathrooms in the whole hostel, but it wasn't too much of an issue. The staff wasn't too friendly when asking for directions or suggestions for activities. Breakfast was never available because the owner was never there.

The stuff is very friendly and helpful, while room was really clean and new. Hostel has an awesome common place on the roof with a great view on Yangshuo and nearby mountains, we really enjoyed to stay there. Location is somewhat hideous, but as you succeed with initial arrival, you won't have problems later. Also you may be concerned about the noise, getting into the room from all of the bars and clubs nearby, but in our case the volume was put down as time got closer to midnight.

My rating for the location went from good to excellent because of the view from the top. However, finding it was a little hard because it is so tucked away. The staff is WONDERFUL! My shirt was taken from the top floor when it was drying but I don't think that is the hostels fault. Loved this place! So kind and helpful! I love the privacy of the beds with the curtain, personal light and plugs.

Location is very central, close to west street and river side. But as a result also a bit noisy at night time (a lot of bars and clubs!) Free laundry and nice roof terrace with excellent view.