Yangshuo 11 Hostel Reviews

No.11 Lianfeng lane, Yangshuo, China

Fantastic, fast kind and helpful service, just a great spot to stay in.

• 12th Nov 2015

The best hostel in all of Yangshuo. Ken and Nicole really know how to run a great place. The rooftop also has the best view!

They literally DO NOT have Facebook despite advertising they do, no free towels either. Also if you like to be able to sleep and are only in Yangshuo for the scenery, not the night life, pick somewhere else or bring headphones because the crazy music (some kind of electronica mixed with howling karaoke...) from the bars next door will keep you awake forever.

Awesome! Loved the hostel and the staff. Hostel has a large common area where you'll find many people from your hostel and other hostels eating and socializing. Very easy to meet people. Hostel also has deals with most of the cities vacationing amenities. Very easy to find something fun to do.

Perfect score! The hostel was so cozy with a pleasant rooftop garden. One of the nicest selection of movies every night in the lobby.

The hostel is located in an alley which is at a few steps away from the city center. The rooftop view was absolutely unbeatable. Super-helpful staff. Clean room. Nice painting on wall. Love this little place so much!

Family run hostel located just off of West Street. The friendliest staff we have come across in our time in China. The roof top terrace has one of the highest and best panoramic views of Yangshuo.

the owner knows well about everything you need in Yangshuo. The rooftop view is stunning. My overall stay was flawless.

Very friendly ,good english skeaking and service minded People . We were Happy for the help we got. We were follow to the bus so they were sure we took the right one. ( If we have not got the help. We woul have chosen the wrong direktion to the wrong bus station).

I travelled southern China for a few weeks and this was THE BEST hostel I stayed at during my time. I stayed at probably 7-10 places and these guys took care of us so well. Kelly (Zhu Hua) even took us to lunch our last day in Yangshuo, which was such a good break from the tourist-filled places we were going to in Yangshuo. I am so happy I stayed here and would recommend anyone of any age group or nationality to stay here. Thanks again so so much, 11 Hostel! Monica www.woklikeme.com

Excellent hostel run by a very friendly family. Great location right off of West Street. By far best views of the city from the roof of this hostel. Only thing the hostel needs is a rooftop bar.

Best hostel we stayed in during our vacation in China! Very personal, great service, great coffee and breakfast!

• 13th Jul 2015

Staff is excellent. Very friendly and helpful with any questions I had. Great location close to West street, but was still very quiet at night. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were nice. Great view of the city from the rooftop

The two owners (Ken and Suzy?) were ever so sweet and accommodating, it is well worth staying here for the price :-)

Absolutely amazing hostel. The staff were the friendliest and most helpful people we have met in our whole trip in China. The owner went above and beyond to help us organising not only our activities in and around Yangshuo but also our onward travel. The rooms were clean and beds were comfy and they are being completely truthful when they say it has the best sunrise/sunset views in the whole town. I cannot recommend this hostel enough - our only regret was not staying longer!

It is the second time I've been to this hostel and it really is home away from home! The staff/owner is a super helpful guy! First time I was there he went to great lengths trying to find my stolen camera and ultimately he accompanied me to the police station to file a report. This time he was just as welcoming. The beds are nice, it's really clean and the lounge area is lounge area is great for kicking back after a couple of busy days. I would come here a third time.

Stayed in a private room. Amazing rooftop view. Helpful staff.