Yangshuo 11 Hostel Reviews

No.11 Lianfeng lane, Yangshuo, China

My rating for the location went from good to excellent because of the view from the top. However, finding it was a little hard because it is so tucked away. The staff is WONDERFUL! My shirt was taken from the top floor when it was drying but I don't think that is the hostels fault. Loved this place! So kind and helpful! I love the privacy of the beds with the curtain, personal light and plugs.

Location is very central, close to west street and river side. But as a result also a bit noisy at night time (a lot of bars and clubs!) Free laundry and nice roof terrace with excellent view.

I absolutely ove this hostel. The location is prime, the atmosphere is great and the staff are so welcoming and kind. I loved my time there

• 26th Sep 2014

Great view of YangShuo from the rooftop! The free laundry machine usage was also awesome as I had been traveling for a couple weeks already. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in the area to go to. Western breakfast is right across the street at the China Cafe (where the Lavazza sign is). You can book bike rides and intercity buses as well as YangShuo tours.

This has definitely got the best looking view hostel in Yangshuo. I was recommended this place by other travellers and have to agree with them. It's right off the main street but in the back so you won't get disturbed by the noise.

I was in China for a month touring. This was one of my favourite Hostels! Staff speak English give advise and maps. Helpful. Friendly. All the rest is great. Clean etc

Very nice Hostel with a wonderful terrace over the roofs of Yangshuo!

Totally worth the value! Very cheap, and some facilities, as free laundry for example. Was almost empty when I was there, so the atmosphere wanst that good. But I would totally recommend. Great location too!

Internet was slow but could connect to the next hostels wifi which was fast. No breakfast available at that time. Other than that very nice and recommendable.

Amazing staff, very helpful, great ideas for daily hikes, bike rides and motorcycle. Excellent location. Can't ask for more.

Good hostel with kind staff and good atmosphere. Location is great too.

Really great Hostel in the middle of the West Street. Nice atmosphere and the staff was really helpful and kind. The breakfast was really good.

Really nice hostel,you just have to know how wporks the air condotioing . The staff speak English and they are really nice.

July is very hot in Yangshou, and we had of course hoped that the airconditioner worked. It didn't :( We were told, that our room was the best in the hostel. So we moved out after only one night.

We are terribly sorry for all the trouble that you had been through.And we believe it is because of the miscommunication.Yes.The weather is very hot in July in yangshuo.That is why the water sport is so refreshing and amazing.Actually the AC was working in the room.It didn't cool down the room which was because the machine was on the FAN MODEL(Heat/Cool/Fan AC).We hope that wouldn't put any dark spot on your wonderful Chinese traveling experience . Please accept our sincerely apologies.

Nice hostel, nice staff. Although we got a confirmation email, they didn't have a room for us, but they did manage to supply us with a room in the end. Great location, right off the main road but nice and quiet. The room (double ensuite) was a bit dingy but nice and large, good water pressure in the shower!

A nice hostel in the core of Yangshuo. The rooftop is great!

perfect rooftop views for sunset and even sunrise, good location, a bit difficult to find at first, just keep an eye out. staff are very friendly, even let us keep our luggage in our room before it was ready. We had a twin room which was spacious however heard people say the dorm rooms had limited space.

Good hostel, clean dorms and helpful staff. We had an ensuite but if you didn't the wait for bathrooms could be quite long. No bar at the hostel, but loads of bars around it. Great views from the rooftop.

It is one of the best hostel i have been in Yangshuo so far!!!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • China

We had amazing time staying at Yangshuo 11. The hostel was small and cozy so the social atmosphere will be dependent on who is currently staying there. It is somewhat difficult to find but a staff member was nice enough to correspond with our taxi driver and come meet us to bring us there. Once there, you'll find the location is unbeatable.They were also friendly and good about booking day trips, bicycles, etc. The rooftop patio is one of highest points in Yangshuo and the views are SPECTACULAR.