Yangshuo 131 International Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 76 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

One of the homeliest hostel I have ever stayed in! The owner and his adorable mom really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable (owner's mum even helped me do my laundry and urged me to go out exploring, how sweet!). Awesome location, big and clean rooms, awesome people. Would definitely stay at this hostel if I'm ever back in Yangshuo!

• keatbaby
  • USA, Male, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

We loved our stay here! The staff was friendly, only one guy spoke good English. But the others were friendly. The rooms were neat, the rooftop had a great view at night. Overall, we would definitely stay here again if we were back in Yangshou.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Sep 2016
7.4

Decent hostel, only stayed one night - major complaint is that there are no directions provided at all (no email sent with booking), as a result I wasted a lot of time and effort finding the hostel. Could easily be fixed. Dorm was large and staff were friendly, beautiful dog here too.