8.4
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 65 Total Reviews
Yangshuo 131 International Hostel Located at No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County, Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo 541900 No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County
84% 65
24.7784463 110.4953824
    Rooms available

10th Jun 2016

I hadn't stayed in a hostel for about 4 months before I came to 131 and it instantly reminded me of why I miss hostels and made me want to go backpacking again. The rooftop gives you a perfect view of the gorgeous mountains surrounding the beautiful town. The hostel is located so nicely that I don't even know how I got back I just woke up in bed. Awesome experience and hopefully I can do it again before I have to leave the country for good.

8th Jun 2016

Hostel was very clean and wifi was pretty strong except on the 5th floor where the dorm is. Toilets were also kinda dirty. Staff was very helpful as well. Location is about 5 mins walk away from West street.

3rd Jun 2016
5.7

Great location and not expensive. Beds are sooo comfortable. But it smelled like smoke and wet dog downstairs. Key to locker didn't work. The staff was friendly but didn't speak much English, so they couldn't really help me organize any tours. They told me to go talk to some tour places around town - when I went those places, the tour people didn't speak English. Bathroom was dirty - I had to ask for more toilet paper. Staff did help me rent a bike and set up bus ride back to the airport.

30th Apr 2016

This hostel had the most comfortable beds that I have ever experienced, in a hostel in the US or in any other country. They felt like clouds! The overall atmosphere of the hostel was a bit crowded - even in the public areas there were rooms full of boxes and random furniture stacked almost to the ceiling and gave a general impression of clutter. It didn't make us want to hang out there very much. The location of the hostel was great, central to nightlife and the staff was helpful. Recommended!