Yangshuo 131 International Hostel Reviews

No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County, Yangshuo, China

definitely paid too much to stay here. A/C was basically useless, the Wifi was rough, and the sketchy bathroom didn't even have a Western toilet. It's a bit of a hike off West Street as well. Beds were pretty soft though! Book more advanced than we did and you can surely do better than here.

Great staff. Willing to help out if you talk to them in the morning. Great location, right next to the river and the main city area. Atmosphere is great and the place is clean. Delicious coffee and hangout area.

I wish we had stayed longer! Excellent value for money. Such friendly staff, had so much fun at dinner times and karaoke! Location is a bit hard to find, but it is great because you are not in the midst of all the business. The atmosphere is so welcoming. All the facilities were great. A big thank you to the staff at 131 International Hostel, you made our trip amazing!

Friendly family and staff. I had dinner with them every evening. It was delicieus. The room was big, the bed a little bit hard. They were smoking in the common area. The location was very good. They rent bikes for nice trips around Yangshuo.

I think I was the only Western person at this hostel despite Yangshuo being full of tourists. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean, but the atmosphere is really quiet. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but it was a bit of a bummer not really being able to meet people. Hostel is small, but good value for $.

Really nice staff, nice aquarium for foot massage.

The normal standard for HI hostels in China is quite different from the one observed in this hostel. Maybe they were too worried to show customers they are fancy, but basic stuff was missing for people staying at dormitories: no lockers, just 2 wall sockets for 12 beds, no curtain, no internet access in the bedrooms and no mirrors and sinks for brushing the teeth. I booked first at a 4 beds dorm and I was quite surprise to see that all the beds were linked together like a big couch. Quite bad!

• 5th Apr 2014

I loved to stay in this hostel. The 9-bed-dorm room was clean, had big windows, ensuite bathroom and is very big. The wifi is fast, but doesn't work in the room. The location is great and the people are superfriendly and nice. I didn't want to leave :(

I just wanna say, All hostels should be like this! This is really hostel !!! really nice and helpful staff, clean, and their "president", their cute boss! I felt very comfortable! What a pity is that I won't find any hostel like this on our arrival ...T-T

• SarahWin043

Greatest hostel I've ever stayed in. Young atmosphere, easy to make friends! You can't believe how cute their boss is! lol~~I love you all!

• Selinawo025

I love you all. Especially the clever president of the crazy hostel.

• RudyGates

Supporting a cup of water for me will be fine.

• WillSpector072

Fantastic! I love your dinner! You must have a brilliant cook!

• JohnnyS086

WOW!We had the best time here! It's a beautiful hostel with a 5star feel and a stunning view from the rooftop. The dorm rooms are spacious& because it's only just opened all the facilities are new and clean. The ower and staff are friendly, helpful and informative! I'd highly recommend having dinner here too. It's a sociable feast! We made some great new frineds& we look forward to returning to share more happy memories and view the finished product! Thank you for a lovely stay!!

This is a definitely wonderful hostel that I ever lived. I never went to Yangshuo for travel before this time, so I didn't know where should I choose to live. I just pick it and bring my package and my body here, which I never thought that this movement open an awesome time for me. The boss and assistants like friends, or even brothers, they cooked for me great meals, traveled with me, and sang beautiful Chinese songs for me. I was taken care heart to heart.

That is a nice hostel ! We shared the dinner every night. The staff were friendly! The room and the bathroom is clean! I will come back when I go to Yangshuo next time!