8.4
Fabulous 72 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 72 Total Reviews
Yangshuo 131 International Hostel Located at No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County, Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo 541900 No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County
84% 72
24.7784463 110.4953824
    Rooms available

• keatbaby
  • USA, Male, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

We loved our stay here! The staff was friendly, only one guy spoke good English. But the others were friendly. The rooms were neat, the rooftop had a great view at night. Overall, we would definitely stay here again if we were back in Yangshou.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Sep 2016
7.4

Decent hostel, only stayed one night - major complaint is that there are no directions provided at all (no email sent with booking), as a result I wasted a lot of time and effort finding the hostel. Could easily be fixed. Dorm was large and staff were friendly, beautiful dog here too.

14th Aug 2016

Lovely hostel. Just off the main strip, but close enough and means it's a bit cheaper! Lockers in rooms, very clean and the staff are friendly too.

28th Jul 2016

i stayed here for one night and then came back and recommended it to all my friends who ever came to Yangshuo. It is perfect for what a hostel should be.

10th Jun 2016

I hadn't stayed in a hostel for about 4 months before I came to 131 and it instantly reminded me of why I miss hostels and made me want to go backpacking again. The rooftop gives you a perfect view of the gorgeous mountains surrounding the beautiful town. The hostel is located so nicely that I don't even know how I got back I just woke up in bed. Awesome experience and hopefully I can do it again before I have to leave the country for good.

8th Jun 2016

Hostel was very clean and wifi was pretty strong except on the 5th floor where the dorm is. Toilets were also kinda dirty. Staff was very helpful as well. Location is about 5 mins walk away from West street.