Yangshuo 131 International Hostel Reviews

No.2 Fuhou Alley, Yangshuo County, Yangshuo, China

This is an excellent choice for someone on budget. I felt safe in this hostel and I received a lot of help from the staff including picking me up from bus station when I got scarred by nasty van driver who offered me ride and didn't want to leave me alone. They came to pick me up within minutes and refused to take any money. They were always ready and able to help. They even tried to recover my money when I told them that I paid for trip to Silver Cave, but was put on the wrong bus by the seller

The main man upfront was solid! This is definitely a hostel meant for adventurers. Everyone and everything had a rock climber feel. It is right outside the main part of the city and pretty difficult to find, but it is definitely worth it.

we were really happy with Yangshuo 131 International Hostel I am writing review. And give a perfect point for you~!! Thank you again^^ -2015.09. Korean Family

• 26th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

Very cool hostel! Located right at the center of Yanghsuo surrounded by these unbelievable mountains. The staff were really friendly, every single one of them. Very helpful, polite and welcoming! And their English was brilliant, I cant remember their names but they all got my 100%! The staff will help you book all what you need (electric bike, cooking course, climbing etc) The hostel itself is great, new and cosy. The food is really good but a bit pricey considering Chinese standards.

super chill staff that are VERY helpful and accommodating. amazing roof top patio. really clean. cool decor. not sure If it was just our room but the door wasnt hung well so there was a gap that the air con was leaking out of and mosquitos came in to sleep with us which was lovely. but this hostel, in any case, was great despite this.

I booked double beds room for 3 nights but hostel never cleaned the room. Once I told the staff , she just empty the bin for one time during three nights but did not cleaned the floor ,toilet or changed the bed sheet for 3 nights. Too dirty to stay in next time .

Pretty average cant really say much else

You could tell this once was a lovely hostel but it has lost its charm. The price was ok and the room clean. We stayed in the dorm which was fine. The private rooms seemed much nicer. The rooftop terrace and bar great at night but deserted during the day - just like rest of the common areas in the hostel. A bit dark and not very clean. The overall vibe was just not a comfy and clean one, but if you will just be in the hostel for sleeping it is fine!

Nice hostel with a great rooftop terrace and friendly staff. Unfortunately most lockers in the dorms don't really work and there was stuff stolen from some girls in my dorm. They left it laying around very open, but still, working lockers would be really good. Other than that, the design of the common areas is nice, the dorms were as they should be and its very useful that they rent bikes at the reception.

Very recomended for backpacker traveller.The roof bar with surround nice view.

The hostel would be amazing if the owner cared for it as much as for his dog. It is in a nice location with great facilities however it smells to much of dog, smoke and mould on the first floor. The rooms themselves are fine. The bathrooms aren't too clean.

Incredibly cheap, this place is a great value. One of the owners speaks pretty good English and they are all very friendly. It's easy to meet other travelers in the common areas -- there is a pool table downstairs and a nice rooftop area. Laundry is also available but somewhat expensive. About 30 yuan if I recall.