Yangshuo Dahutong Traditional Courtyard Reviews

Mushanzha village, Dongling Road, Yangshuo, China

Never anywhere have I met hostel staff that so truly cares about it's customers and really goes an extra mile to meet their needs. The owner of the hostel, Simon, is a very kind and generous man and I will forever remember how he personally took me on a scooter through pouring rain and traffic jam to see the Sanjie Liu music and light show, and also drove me on my friends on our last day to the bus station. At this hostel you will feel very taken care of and will surely make lots of friends.

Nice location! Very quiet and friendly staff. The room and beds were horrible!!

This place has a great location, is well kept, and the hosts were very friendly. The food was good and the beds were not 'too' hard. The people at the hostel are also very helpful finding the absolute most convenient tour bookings for us. I would recommend this place to anyone who would rather hear the frogs chirping than the car horns honking.