8.4
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
Yangshuo Dahutong Traditional Courtyard Located at Mushanzha village, Dongling Road, , Yangshuo.
China
Yangshuo Guangxi, 541900 Mushanzha village, Dongling Road
84% 48
24.7785888 110.5100715
    Rooms available

• miikakallasoja5303
  • Finland, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2015

Never anywhere have I met hostel staff that so truly cares about it's customers and really goes an extra mile to meet their needs. The owner of the hostel, Simon, is a very kind and generous man and I will forever remember how he personally took me on a scooter through pouring rain and traffic jam to see the Sanjie Liu music and light show, and also drove me on my friends on our last day to the bus station. At this hostel you will feel very taken care of and will surely make lots of friends.

• kennavolley3227
  • USA, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2015

I love this hostel! Simon is the most amazing host I have ever had in a hostel! He was helpful with everything that we needed! It is quite a bit out of downtown Yangshuo, but really not a big deal. It is about a 25 minute walk using the shortcut. I would still highly reccomend it though because everything about the hostel is amazing! Simon will make sure to take great care of you!

29th Sep 2015

We stayed with Dahutong over Golden week. It was a great spot to be away from the busyness and tourist traps in town. We enjoyed taking the ferry across the river into town daily. They have a great in house restaurant that uses vegetables grown on the property. Simon and his family are very friendly and helpful. My GF broke her foot while mountain biking and Simon arranged transportation to pick us up and take us to the hospital; he really saved the day. I would definitely recommend.

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
29th Sep 2015
6.0

Nice location! Very quiet and friendly staff. The room and beds were horrible!!