Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

Just great for a reasonable price. The location is really nice and quiet, only 30 rmb by taxi to come from Yangshuo bus station. They also have a restaurant, the portions are generous and it's good to know that if you order too much they can keep your dish for the next meal.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very pleasant stay. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. A unique and cozy inn, I definitely recommend it.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is a great hotel - great value for money. It's an old converted farm house run by a man from the Netherlands. My husband and I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed our stay immensely. The location was incredible, very quiet, clean, with very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

For me I liked the rustic atmosphere. It is easy to bike most anywhere Ronald and Wendy were great in helping any way as was the rest of the staff I dealt with. The food was good and I thought the prices were reasonable. I found the bicycle seats hard was my one slight issue.

Really clean and friendly place a bit more up market than we are used to as backpackers. For the money well worth it, the food is excellent and they even do bacon and eggs at breakfast! Slight trek to get there but once there great. We went out of season so there wasn't a lot of other guests!

Perfect place, perfect breather, relaxed atmosphere, excellent kitchen, friendly Dutch owner, great place to slow down a bit after all the urban area in China. Definitely a recommendation for people who want to have a break of 3 or 4 days, there are some nice activities in surrounding area and really peaceful environment! its worth a try! :)