Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

Just great for a reasonable price. The location is really nice and quiet, only 30 rmb by taxi to come from Yangshuo bus station. They also have a restaurant, the portions are generous and it's good to know that if you order too much they can keep your dish for the next meal.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very pleasant stay. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. A unique and cozy inn, I definitely recommend it.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is a great hotel - great value for money. It's an old converted farm house run by a man from the Netherlands. My husband and I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed our stay immensely. The location was incredible, very quiet, clean, with very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

For me I liked the rustic atmosphere. It is easy to bike most anywhere Ronald and Wendy were great in helping any way as was the rest of the staff I dealt with. The food was good and I thought the prices were reasonable. I found the bicycle seats hard was my one slight issue.