Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

Beautiful area away from the cities. A river you can SWIM in. Beautifull

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Perfect place to stay for exploring the beautiful area around Yangshuo - so much better than staying in the town itself which is rammed full of tourists.

We enjoyed staying at the Outside inn so much we came back to stay again before the end of our trip. It's beautiful and relaxed. Great staff and owner. Amazing landscape. Couldn't ask for more. I loved it. Will definitely recommend to friends and family and return myself in the future.

I loved this place! The staff are super helpful, the room was beautiful and the atmosphere is excellent. Beautiful spot.

A bit of a journey to get there but once there magical. The staff were excellent and the food absolutely devine. It was somewhere you could stay indefinately, loved it. Thank you.

Great place and great food !

Easily one of the best hostels I have every stayed at. The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and very helpful with any and all questions or requests. It is located bit outside of the city which is amazing for a good night sleep, and it only costs around 40 kuai to get back into the city if you so choose. I recommend this place to everyone! Can't wait to go back!