Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

I loved this place! The staff are super helpful, the room was beautiful and the atmosphere is excellent. Beautiful spot.

• 13th Aug 2014

Great place and great food !

Easily one of the best hostels I have every stayed at. The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and very helpful with any and all questions or requests. It is located bit outside of the city which is amazing for a good night sleep, and it only costs around 40 kuai to get back into the city if you so choose. I recommend this place to everyone! Can't wait to go back!

This place was beautiful. After traveling around China in hostels, I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it was to stay in a place like this for a few nights. As if Yangshuo isn't already beautiful enough! This hostel is away from the main city area, which to some might be annoying, but I thought it made my experience even better. It's closer to isolated bike routes and farmland, which is why many go to Yangshuo in the first place. Staff is wonderful! Place is beautiful! Definitely go.