Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

For me I liked the rustic atmosphere. It is easy to bike most anywhere Ronald and Wendy were great in helping any way as was the rest of the staff I dealt with. The food was good and I thought the prices were reasonable. I found the bicycle seats hard was my one slight issue.

Really clean and friendly place a bit more up market than we are used to as backpackers. For the money well worth it, the food is excellent and they even do bacon and eggs at breakfast! Slight trek to get there but once there great. We went out of season so there wasn't a lot of other guests!

A wonderful place to stay in real rural China away from the noise & bustle of cities & towns. Such a friendly welcome & nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent and our 6 day stay was a great relaxation after a hectic but enjoyable trip from Mongolia through China. A MUST to stay at amongst the most wonderful dramatic scenery.

Beautiful area away from the cities. A river you can SWIM in. Beautifull

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Perfect place to stay for exploring the beautiful area around Yangshuo - so much better than staying in the town itself which is rammed full of tourists.

We enjoyed staying at the Outside inn so much we came back to stay again before the end of our trip. It's beautiful and relaxed. Great staff and owner. Amazing landscape. Couldn't ask for more. I loved it. Will definitely recommend to friends and family and return myself in the future.

I loved this place! The staff are super helpful, the room was beautiful and the atmosphere is excellent. Beautiful spot.

A bit of a journey to get there but once there magical. The staff were excellent and the food absolutely devine. It was somewhere you could stay indefinately, loved it. Thank you.

Great place and great food !