Yangshuo Outside Inn Reviews

Helan Fandian, Jima, Chaolong, Yangshuo, China

Such an amazing stay!!!!! Thank you to all of the lovely staff! You all went above and beyond to make or stay in Yangshuo amazing.

• 13th Aug 2015

Fabulous hostel - welcoming, friendly and attentive staff. Very informal and fun! Loved the location and the relaxed atmosphere. Only downside was the lack of soundproofing in the room upstairs - if we'd had considerate neighbours it could have been minimised and wouldn't have been an issue. As it was their lack of consideration (despite asking them to make less noise) spoilt the stay somewhat.

Very helpfull staff. The accomodations are beautyful. We had a greatgreat stay.

• 3rd Aug 2015

It had a really lovely atmosphere and it was very relaxing. The only problem was the strong smell of mould in the room, despite the dehumidifier, maybe due to the amount of rain the area has received recently and the age of the buildings. But other than that we were very happy with our stay and the service provided.

This place was very cute! Its away from the center so you either have to bike into the city or take a taxi (at night especially). I really liked that the food they had was cheap because usually hotels/hostels overprice their own restaurants.

Very good service and every staff member was more than friendly. The Hotel seems to be far away from Yangshuo Downtown, but you can handle the way in a 15 minutes by bicycle or in 10 minutes by taxi. The staff can order you a taxi if you need. The breakfast/dinner was excellent as well.

• 29th May 2015

Just great for a reasonable price. The location is really nice and quiet, only 30 rmb by taxi to come from Yangshuo bus station. They also have a restaurant, the portions are generous and it's good to know that if you order too much they can keep your dish for the next meal.

• 13th Apr 2015

Very pleasant stay. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. A unique and cozy inn, I definitely recommend it.

• 4th Apr 2015

This is a great hotel - great value for money. It's an old converted farm house run by a man from the Netherlands. My husband and I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed our stay immensely. The location was incredible, very quiet, clean, with very helpful staff. Highly recommended.

For me I liked the rustic atmosphere. It is easy to bike most anywhere Ronald and Wendy were great in helping any way as was the rest of the staff I dealt with. The food was good and I thought the prices were reasonable. I found the bicycle seats hard was my one slight issue.

Really clean and friendly place a bit more up market than we are used to as backpackers. For the money well worth it, the food is excellent and they even do bacon and eggs at breakfast! Slight trek to get there but once there great. We went out of season so there wasn't a lot of other guests!

Perfect place, perfect breather, relaxed atmosphere, excellent kitchen, friendly Dutch owner, great place to slow down a bit after all the urban area in China. Definitely a recommendation for people who want to have a break of 3 or 4 days, there are some nice activities in surrounding area and really peaceful environment! its worth a try! :)

A wonderful place to stay in real rural China away from the noise & bustle of cities & towns. Such a friendly welcome & nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent and our 6 day stay was a great relaxation after a hectic but enjoyable trip from Mongolia through China. A MUST to stay at amongst the most wonderful dramatic scenery.

Beautiful area away from the cities. A river you can SWIM in. Beautifull

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Perfect place to stay for exploring the beautiful area around Yangshuo - so much better than staying in the town itself which is rammed full of tourists.

We enjoyed staying at the Outside inn so much we came back to stay again before the end of our trip. It's beautiful and relaxed. Great staff and owner. Amazing landscape. Couldn't ask for more. I loved it. Will definitely recommend to friends and family and return myself in the future.

I loved this place! The staff are super helpful, the room was beautiful and the atmosphere is excellent. Beautiful spot.

A bit of a journey to get there but once there magical. The staff were excellent and the food absolutely devine. It was somewhere you could stay indefinately, loved it. Thank you.

Great place and great food !

Easily one of the best hostels I have every stayed at. The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and very helpful with any and all questions or requests. It is located bit outside of the city which is amazing for a good night sleep, and it only costs around 40 kuai to get back into the city if you so choose. I recommend this place to everyone! Can't wait to go back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7