Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel Reviews

lianfeng xiang #4, Yangshuo, China

Thank you staff for making my stay unforgettable ;)

I stayed in Showbiz for 3 nights and I was very happy with everything. It's in a good location, although it was a bit work to find it but if you follow their descriptions you will be ok. The staff is wonderful and full of information. They were even worry about me when I hired a motorbike for a day trip and I didn't show up until late night because I met few friends for a pint... They thought something happened to me. It was really touchy and I am so pleased for that for the staff. Many Thanks

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Hungary

Super rooftop bar! Enjoyed our stay there.

Very nice hostel! Just around the corner of the busy and lifely West Street in Old Town, and looking at the river (this does mean no cars allowed, so either walk or take a moterbiketaxi). Directions quite clear. Staff very friendly. Hostels offers breakfast, tours and bikerental. We rented bikes, but two of them were a bit broken (no brakes, bad saddle). Overall great experience. Awesome rooftop bar as well :) Be prepared for stairs though! I lived 5th floor haha.

Our aim is to provide our guests very convenient service, but if there is anything we are not doing well, we are very thankful for all the suggestions from our guests.So thanks a lot .Yea , all the buildings in Yangshuo are not that high ,thats why there is no lift in any building here.thanks again.:)

Amazing owner, amazing rooftop view. The place offers cheap beer and range of budget tour. The place was meticulously cleaned. I would stay again! :

A great hostel for the price. A bit difficult to find, but it's right in the middle of West Street which is a great street for buying souvenirs etc. The atmosphere was a bit dull, and was close to other bars so the music was sometimes a bit too loud. But the staff were lovely, and it's a bargain!

Can honestly say that it was the best hostel I'ce ever stayed at!

Fantastic hostel. Right in the heart of West Street with lots of restaurants, food stalls and shops nearby. The rooftop bar has a great view and is a nice place to hang out at night wit views of the mountain and lake and lots of bats flying around. The staff are friendly and helpful and there's even free laundry!

Nice and clean private room. Took us forever to find the hostel (it's in the other end of the west street area) but once we located it it was a convenient location. Not much going on in the hostel (it lacked the vibe) but we did get to meet new people every day. It's right next to the river. Free laundry!

I had a very pleasant few nights here at the showbiz inn. Rooms were nice and clean, not very big however, but that didn't bother me. They were quite helpful in helping me organise my day which was good. The location is excellent. It was just a shame that the rooftop bar was dead most nights.