Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel Reviews

lianfeng xiang #4, Yangshuo, China

Nice Staffs, all of them are so friendly; the morning shift receptionist, evening one ,the owner and his wife too. little tricky to find the place but the place is good. The best part is the rooftop bar. such a lovely place to stay. Enjoyed a lot. If i go back to Yangshou definitely i will stay here.

The staff was very nice and helpful. Her english was very good. Its very cheap and at the end of the shopping street of yangshuo. The rooftop has an amazing few on the river. We enjoyed our stay at the showbiz.

Great hostel with awesome rooftop bar, centrally located, friendly and helpful staff, clean amenities, loud music from outside bars may keep you awake if you don't have earplugs (other hostels might have the same issue), however would stay there again!

It was very centrally located Hostel. It was pretty much at the quiet end of the busy area of Yangshou, I didn't mind staying here, the staff were extremely helpful and nice. They were able to get things booked and ready for me and helped me find the places easily. Sadly I didn't stay long enough to fully enjoy it, I think it would have been nice. It's a good place for the money and location!

Thank you staff for making my stay unforgettable ;)

I stayed in Showbiz for 3 nights and I was very happy with everything. It's in a good location, although it was a bit work to find it but if you follow their descriptions you will be ok. The staff is wonderful and full of information. They were even worry about me when I hired a motorbike for a day trip and I didn't show up until late night because I met few friends for a pint... They thought something happened to me. It was really touchy and I am so pleased for that for the staff. Many Thanks

• 7th Oct 2015
  • Hungary

Loved my stay at Showbizz inn, AMAZING rooftop! Best rooftop view of Yangshuo. Staff is really helpful and are always in for some fun. It's a little bit handy to prepare your way to the hostel, since it can be hard to find the first time. Although the hostel itself is average, the staff makes this hostel such a great place to stay! Great price quality ratio!

Super rooftop bar! Enjoyed our stay there.

Very nice hostel! Just around the corner of the busy and lifely West Street in Old Town, and looking at the river (this does mean no cars allowed, so either walk or take a moterbiketaxi). Directions quite clear. Staff very friendly. Hostels offers breakfast, tours and bikerental. We rented bikes, but two of them were a bit broken (no brakes, bad saddle). Overall great experience. Awesome rooftop bar as well :) Be prepared for stairs though! I lived 5th floor haha.

Our aim is to provide our guests very convenient service, but if there is anything we are not doing well, we are very thankful for all the suggestions from our guests.So thanks a lot .Yea , all the buildings in Yangshuo are not that high ,thats why there is no lift in any building here.thanks again.:)