Yangshuo Travellers Land Hostel Reviews

No 36, Wu Teng Lane, Yangshuo, China

The owner of the place was a great guy, and even invited us to sit down with him and his wife to have some food that his wife cooked (which was delicious!). I was disappointed though that they advertise that facebook is available there, when the are aware that it is not (we asked and were told that facebook just isn't available in China, yet they didn't take down their sign. The only other criticism I have for this place is that our room was FREEZING. Great place other than that though

FINDING IT WAS A CHALLENGE. The directions are very poor. There are multiple bus stations, traffic circles, agricultural banks and other things referenced in their directions on hostel world. Make sure you find the hostel on a map prior to attempting to find it. Hostel itself was decent, but very quiet (there was almost no one ever hanging out in the common room). THe guy working there was very helpful, but the girl was not as helpful (I think the language barrier may have been part of why).

Excellent place to stay at !!! Very good value for money. Looks like more hotel/motel than hostel. A very good choice! It is clean and quiet. All you need is provided. They even pick you up at the bus station for free! A bit away from the center but still walking distance ;). Considering the price you pay, it is one of the best place to stay at in Yangshuo!!! I will stay at this place if I go back to Yuangshuo for sure. Try this place, you can't be disappointed !!!