Yangshuo Travelling With Hostel Reviews

Chengzhongcheng Business Street, Diecui Road, Yangshuo, China

Staff was so friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel was super great, close to West Street, and the best part was they even had a water cooler and ice to refill your water bottle! I strongly recommend this place. Only issue was that wifi could be stronger especially since we had the room at the end of the hall way.

• 1st Jul 2015

I would like to thank all who are involved with the management of the hostel and in particular the young lady on reception, who made me feel very welcomed and was most informative. A good experience and a good venue I will definitely come back here if I'm back inYangshuo.

The staff is so nice. I spent hours to ask them questions about China, chinese habits, what to do and not to do. I think so many people already ask them those questions, but still they were very nice with me and try to answer as precisely as possible. They offered me a delicious coffee in a warm and welcoming lobby. It was a very nice night.

Hello. Glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at our hostel. .-From helen

The staff are super friendly and they are very helpful. The location is great you can walk to City centre. I will stay here longer!!

Hi, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime . -From helen

I would definitely stay again; it has a cool vibe in the hostel itself; two good spaces to hang out, and is located in a very cool building in the heart of yangshuo. The wifi worked great, my dorm was clean and spacious. I was very impressed, especially with how much I paid. I admit that it was a little hard to find but I asked around and people helped me. The only thing that I thought was odd was that my shower on the fifth floor was cold, which I was surprised by because everything else was 👍

Hi, Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at travelling with hostel . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .-From helen

Nice hostel! I stayed in the dorm for 1 nights. It was clean and there were lockers in the room. Very nice place and very friendly And helpful staff. One of the best hostels I've been too. I would highly recommend this hostel!

Great place and very helpfull staff.

Clean facilities and friendly staff, all in all a very nice hostel. Don't try to order drinks at the reception, though. Staff are not trained in mixing cocktails or long drinks. They offer a discount for a class in a cooking school outside of Yangshuo, which was one of the highlights of our trip.

Hi, happy to hear of your lovely stay at our hostel. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. sorry to heard about the Drinks sitiuation ,due to a large number of guest that weekend we're a little under staff,we're currently remedied these problems with our house keeping team -From Helen

The hostel and the facilities were nice and clean. Big rooms, superstate do bathrooms, however there were some issues with the stay. First off the entrance is far from enjoyable. As others have stated its an indiscreet hallway with a dimly lit, dirty stairway, up through a public washroom. The staff at the hostel were friendly and helpful, although they could be seen lounging around on their computers for the majority of the time which gave a very anti social feel to the hostel.

Hi, thank you so much for choosing us and give it a feedback .Some of our staff just work here few days.So they are so shy and don't know how to show their friendly.We will try to do better and better. Hope to see you again . and Happy travells in China .--From Max

The hostel itself was beautiful (very clean & nicely redone), had helpful staff, and was overall our favorite of the trip.

Thanks for your feedback! Have a nice trip!

Awesome hostel, bit hard to find, but once you do you'll be glad you stayed here! They provide bicycles and motorbikes for rent, local tours and shuttle busses to Guilin Airport. Staff are very welcoming and speak great English. Would definitely come back!

Green Forest has really friendly staff, attractive rooms/common areas, and good facilities, and it is in an ideal location if you want to be in the center of Yangshuo. The one drawback, I thought, was that the hostel is actually really big, which makes it a little harder to meet people. It seems to attract a mix of Chinese tourists and foreigners. They put me in a three-bed dorm room by myself for one of the nights, which was a nice change. Bathrooms were well-placed just outside the rooms.

Hello,thanks for the postive feedback we're here at Yangshuo travelling with hostel are very proud of our location location location which is located in the centre of yangshuo . hope to see you again soon.-From Helen.

We stayed in a private double. Chilled out space (not a party hostel). Beds were soft, water was hot (majority of time), rooms a good size, clean, cheap washing /drying of clothes onsite, noise from the street below from 7am-11pm. The boys have better English skills than the girls. A bit tricky to find because it's up some random dirty looking stairs off a shopping street. The location is right in town so plenty to eat and drink close by

Hello, thanks again for the positive reviews. we're glade you've enjoyed your stay along with our laundry & free wifi. whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area. our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they were at Travelling with hostel in China. .-From helen

aamazing hostel. so clean, so inviting, so helpful, ...so good! beds were big and comfy, provided linens and even shower shoes. had tons of great ideas to help us decide on activities. you're dumb if you don't stay here in guilin!

It is definitely a really nice place, cheap but comfy. A nice common room and an endearing staff.

• 28th Mar 2015

Hi everyone. It was for sure the best place I've ever stayed, great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was super designed, bright and clean.

Gave us an upgraded room and moved our booking day with only a few days notice! Gr8 stay M8, I R8 8/8

• 15th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

hello,Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .-From Greenforest Team.

The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. We booked for four nights and changed it to three and they happily refunded our money

This is the second time I have stayed here, so must be a hostel I like. Everything is super clean and modern here with very helpful staff. It's located in the center with lot's of good food options around. Would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Hello,Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .From Greenforest team.

Best hostel in China, friendly staff and amazing rooms!

Hi, thank you so much for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . Hope to see you again . and Happy travells in China .From greenforest team.