Yangshuo Travelling With Hostel Reviews

Chengzhongcheng Business Street, Diecui Road, Yangshuo, China

Great internet, great atmosphere (selection of movies, games, etc) and the BEST staff!

Great stay. Thanks for your service! There's only one small complaint I have. Whenever I walked through the main reception area, the receptionist usually had a boyfriend there, and it looked like I had just disturbed their private time together. I felt rather awkward as they smirked at me as I walked past.

• 27th Nov 2015

Great hostel !

Feel to be at home !! Amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, amazing rooms. It's easy to fall in love with it !

The directions are a little hard to follow and it's not the easiest to find after arriving to the bus station. However, the actual location is perfect. The building is pretty old, but the facilities are very clean and there is an awesome view! The staff has commendable English skills and is very helpful.

Lovely staff, very helpful and understanding. They let us put our backpacks in the rooms first as we were checking in. Cute little kittens there too :).

• 7th Nov 2015

the staff are very friendly and speak English rather well, especially jerry. They care about their guests and will help however they can. If you wan to see the local yangshuo , this is the place to stay. Highly recommended.

By far the best hotel I stayed in while in China. Amazing location, facilities, environment and the staff were so accommodating. Also smiling and friendly just a pleasant place to be. They even let us hold a Halloween party and provided snacks and special beer offers for the event making our stay that much better. Plus they have a huge sofa-bed with hundreds of movies to help out anyone's hangover. Cannot Rave ough about the place and made us feel at home after 5 weeks of Chinese travel!

Highly recommend staying at this hostel,the staff do the best making sure you have a nice trip in yangshuo!

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Hostel was clean and easy to find, great value for money spent. Close to everything thanks guys!

very clean place and staff friendly and knowledgeable. the bikes for rent downstairs not the best condition I would suggest only renting the new ones

This was the best hostel that we stayed during a one month trip in China. The location couldn't be better, staff were friendly and the rooms/washrooms were very clean. The dorm beds were extremely comfortable and free towels was a big plus! The only thing that could be improved is if Chinese guests were asked not to smoke in the hallways in front of the dorm rooms.

I really liked this hostel. Modern, great location, hot showers, clean bathrooms and friendly staff. The dorm beds are some of the most comfortable I've found in a Chinese hostel. Such good value for dorms and the coffee was also good. We were able to rent bikes for just 30RMB per day, which allowed us to explore the villages around Yangshuo. One negative (not the hostels fault) - other guests were heavily smoking in our room during the day. The staff helped spray down and air out the room.

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff are very nice, fun to talk to, and speak good English. They were very helpful with suggestions for activities, etc., and were happy to answer any questions. The common area is very nice and has a rooftop deck. Location is in the heart of Yangshuo, next to the pedestrian Xijie district, so you can walk outside and immediately start exploring on foot. This area is filled with bars, restaurants, stores, and street vendors, and gets quite busy.

• 12th Oct 2015

Hi guys, we loved staying at your place, only downside is the wiring for the light and electricity was hanging out of the wall. Also the light at the bed was not working. I think it is easy to fix.

The room is large,clean.

Very convenient location, just in the touristic area, good atmosphere, clean rooms

Great location, big rooms, comfortable beds, nice staff, good price, . I really recommend this hostel.

Good hostel, in the middle of town, everything in town is easy to reach. Very helpful staff.

The best hostel we stayed at in China. Great rooms and common areas. Staff are very friendly and went out of their way to assist. Location in the centre of town. You can't go wrong!