Yangshuo Wada Hostel (West Street)

Superb 516 Total Reviews
Superb 516 Total Reviews

6th Jun 2017

All the staff very nice an they speak English. Very Clean and cozy

• HumphreyWood
  • China, Male, 31-40
27th May 2017

u got slippers, nice cozy bed, and private outlet(there is usually 1 outlet shared by 2 beds and no slippers provided in most hostels), this is nice! remind me of pop-in in krabi, enjoy my stay. the girl in front(boss/manager?) is kind of obtaining sense of humor and it's so funny to talk with her(and all the staffs)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th May 2017

Our time at Wada was exceptional! We were there for four nights, our rooms were clean and the AC was great. The food available from the hostel kitchen is quite tasty and they provide a wide selection . The best part of our stay was the wonderful and very helpful staff. They went above and beyond to help us and answered our endless questions with patience and enthusiasm:) We would highly recommend staying here!

• gracelund
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
26th May 2017

This hostel is THE BEST!! We spent just under a week at the Wada hostel and loved every minute there. Yangshuo is such a beautiful place and so fun to explore but it was super nice having such a great place to come home to. Jesse, Lisa, and Bariel are the greatest. They are so helpful and kind and willing to do literally anything to make you feel more comfortable. Also the food is incredible. The pancakes are way good.

26th May 2017

I have NO negative comments to make... Staff was enormously to helpful, even with business that was outside the hostel, location is excellent, right across the street from West Street, but tucked in an alley so it's quiet, free laundry... It was just great!!!! I wish every place was like this!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

Great location, very clean, secure, etc. Free laundry is always a bonus! Staff were wonderful, very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable ! Would definately stay here again :)

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2017

My big thanks and thumbs up to Wada Hostel! I was sick the entire time there, and the reception girls were so friendly and helpful to me. They speak really good English, but are always up for a chat in slow-paced Chinese as well (great for practicing!). The hostel offers a variety of different food, drinks and breakfast, which was awesome for me since I was stuck in the hostel (although nice for everyone else too, of course). Very recommendable, and same goes for their sister hostel in Guilin.

20th May 2017

This place was amazing!! Super clean, safe, and a great location. I will say that it was a bit difficult to find, especially because I wasn't dropped off at any main location, so I walked around a while until I had to call to ask for some help. Either way, it all worked out and I'm so glad I booked this place- it was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in during my time in China! There are loads of tours to book, the staff is exceptionally helpful! I highly recommend this place!

• Francoislabonne
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Very clean and fun! Booked a trip to the Impressions Light Show through the hostel and it went very smoothly

• England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

This is a great little hostel, located right in the center of Yangshuo but just away from the noise of the bars. The staff are really helpful and can all speak English. I booked a lot of tours through the hostel and rented a bike from them. The only problem that I had was that my locker wasn't very secure, I snapped my key in the lock twice. I met a lot of other travelers in this hostel too and actually ended up traveling to the rice terraces with them. I'd definitely recommend this place!