Yannis Rooms

Fabulous 23 Total Reviews
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Absolutely beautiful location! I was there in the off season so it was super quiet but the staff upgraded me to the lux room which was super lovely of them. Wifi wasn't the best, I had to outside to get it to work properly. Overall I had a nice stay.

27th Aug 2016

Yannis is a great place to stay at. The location is perfect being close to manganari beach and the town center . It was pretty clean and Tracy is very sweet . Food is great. Wifi could be improved , doesn't work in the rooms so much but I'd still recommend yannis. There's also a night club near it called scorpion . The bus stop is also right outside . They have tons of cats walking around , super cute if you're an animal lover . My room had AC , but I understand some didn't ..

Thankyou for the great comments. So glad you enjoyed your stay here. Just wanted to say that its Mylopota Beach, that we are very near to, as Manganari is on the other side of the island. And all of our rooms are with Air-conditioning :). Hope to see you back some day. Kind regards Tracey &* Yanni.