Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

Really a hotel instead of a hostel. Very nice, great wifi, and staff willing to help with any issues.

Very helpful staff and amazing location.

Great hostel with great and helpfull staff. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Aswan !

Were not helpful with walking and public transportation directions. The place was gloomy. However, it was Ramadan so I am curious what it was like during high season. Did give us breakfast on our last day!

Overall it was ok. It was comfortable enough and the AC worked well. They were a little more focused on getting money than providing a really comfortable stay. The rooms were a bit messy, there was someone's leftover food in our room. The staff was nice and they organized some trips for us. They charge you extra for setting it up, so if you're on a tight budget see about setting things up yourself. Same with taxis, better to call your own.

great bed, air condition and staff. the entrance is at some strange and not so beautiful place, but is safe and ok.

Beshwy, the hotel manager, was extremely flexible, considerate and kind to my needs. Staff however were a bit surly and rude at times. Unhelpful. Unless I kept asking, answers were laconic and minimal. had a hard time finding my way around Aswan as a result. impression was that unless I had $$$, I would be given the bare minimal treatment.

Incredible value for the money. Simple but clean rooms and facilities and helpful and easygoing staff. The only slight downside is the somewhat oversimply breakfast. With that in mind, I can recommend Yaseen hotel.

Very nice place with good and helpful staff and perfect location. Very good value for the money. I had really good time with them and i'll be more than happy to come again. Shukran, my friends :-)

This Hotel is pretty good. The rooms are nice and clean. Just the breakfast is very poor. The staff is nice and try to help as much as possible.

You can't beat this place for price and location!