Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

I had a great stay and the staff was very helpful. The only little hick for me: the whole building has Internet on every floor... Except for the 5th, where my room was. I normally wouldn't mind much sitting in the stairs of the 4th floor for few minutes while sending an email, or using Internet at the reception. But I had some extensive travel planning to do and Internet was a necessity. It would have made my stay easier should I had signal in my room. But everything else was great! :)

• 21st Feb 2015

This is a good budget choice within two blocks of the train station. Rooms are spacious for the price. Take care to get one with working plumbing. When I tested the toilet in the first room offered it sprayed me with a considerable amount of water. In the room that I stayed in the toilet leaked but not to badly.

Very good location, right at the market (souq) the staff is very helpful, they give opinions on prices for tours and other stuff breakfast is a bit disappointing, only some sweet bread with jam/cheese.. the elevator is awesome ;-)

Very helpful staff with informations and fair prices for trips Best hotel I had in Egypt.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is the best place to stay in Aswan! Very well priced for a private spacious room and bathroom. The staff were wonderful and really made sure I enjoyed my stay. I ended up spending more time in Aswan just becuase of this hotel. There are also two lovely rooftops to enjoy. The only issues were that the hot water sometimes didnt last long enough and since it's located right in the center of town so it can be a bit noisy at night. Other than that, a PERFECT stay!

Good hostel, around your average, the owner try to sell your his tour more than the 'standard' price tho so you have to negotiate with him

Good place to stay, close to train station and the satff is very helpful with tours and recommendations. So nice!