Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

Terrible hostel. Would not stay here again. The toilet leaked. They supplied NO toilet paper. No one speaks English . No help for advice regarding exploring the city. Would not recommend

• 23rd Dec 2015

Just 2 minutes walk from the train station, clean big room with good wifi and very helpfull staff. I do recommend this place

The hotel had an excellent location and the de oratio. Of the rooms is verh fancy with Venetian marble. But the start is so unfriendly: the just talk about money and never 'have change'. On the first morning I had even to ask for my breakfast which was almost rufused. I stayed two nights longer for which I paid the price on the list. The last evening they took away this list and asked for extra money. I Will never return here. A pity of such a promising place!

• 14th Dec 2015

The only positive thing I can say is that They arranged my trip to Abu simbel. The staff seems bothered by your presence and not willing to help with anything unless They make money directly. They dont have maps or anything of the city. They seem angry if you dont understand their broken english. Otherwise I dont think They should say breakfast is included as i waited for 40 minutes to get breakfast and nothing happened. Maybe he forgot? Dont go here if you expect more than a room to sleep in.

We took this hostel for one night only because we were leaving for Abu Simbel at 3am. It was ok for this purpose. The trip to Abu Simbel is a must and its only 120egp from tis hostel. The owner made sure we were confortable and that we had al the information we needed, so that was really appreciate. The hostel is 3 minutes walk from the train station and right in the bazaar which was kinda nice for this short trip.

They have given me a clean and comfortable double suite though I booked single Suite and something was leaking in the bath room and watery. service is very poor. I just entered the reception and asked for a wifi password and I felt his reluctant attitude in the service. I have asked them to clean the room before going out but they didn't do it until I reminded them on the next day. On my Last day i have noticed that one hundred dollar note was missing when I didn't lock my bag as I was busy.

Filthy place, arrogant staff, the guy in the evening a bit better. If you come from the train station is very close, at least the cleaners smiled!they put me in a room that the wc didnt work, so they changed me to another room, a smaller room, but the toilet didnt work either!!!i would not recomend this place, or Aswan too much either. Abu Simbel the only good thing around.

I have stayed in hundred of hostels and this hostel will forever stand out as one of the worst I ever had the displeasure of staying in. I had a private suite, cockroaches in the room and they don't provide you with toilet paper and refused to give it. It was absolutely terrible and I would discourage any traveler from staying in this filthy and disgusting hostel. Stay away at all costs. Possibly the worst hostel I have ever stayed in, it looked as though I had blood stains on my wall. Filthy.

Really a hotel instead of a hostel. Very nice, great wifi, and staff willing to help with any issues.