Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

Only one staff is helpful and good in the hotel. He let's me take shower before I get on the train. And the other don't helpful and impolite. And the hotel cost me a quite high price of the trip of Abu Simbel. Anyway, the price is cheap and the location is good, only one mins walk to the Aswan train station.

• 13th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

If you are considering this "hotel" then you should read this review. The manager who runs the place is fantastic. He is great and was honest with us and I applaud him for that. Still this hotel was the most filthy, and I mean FILTHY place I have stayed in my travels through 45 countries. Yes, it is cheap. But it had raw sewage leaking out of the toilet. The walls were covered in dirt. The shower was covered in orange scum and i know for a FACT they dont change the sheets between visitors.