5.6
Rating 78 Total Reviews
5.6
Rating 78 Total Reviews
Yaseen Hotel Located at Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan.
Egypt
Aswan Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan
56% 78
24.0980289 32.9017460
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016
3.1

The hotel looks from the outside not very good, but I can say that the room was confortable and better than I expected. I was very annoyed because I payed 120 Pounds for a trip next day to Abu Simbel as I arrived. Same day night when I came back from the city, they told me the trip was cancelled and that I had to pay 250 Pounds if I still wanted to go. After arguing without coming to an agreement, I payed the extra money. It turned out no trip was cancelled and the wanted more money from me.

4th May 2016
4.0

This is the dirtiest hostel I´ve been! The toilet was obviously not cleaned before I arrive, there was even a dead cockroach there! The atmosfere was not good and the breakfast was 2 pieces of bread that they put in a plastic bag and give you.

• nsuree4167
  • Thailand, Female, 41+
16th Apr 2016

Very close to train station. The staffs well organized the trip to Abu Simbel, High Dam, etc.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
2.9

Dirty bathroom and bedroom. Unfriendly staff.

4th Mar 2016
8.0

Cheapest hotel in Aswan. They gave me toilet paper at my arrival. Was suddenly upgraded to a double bedroom, pretty cool. Bathroom according to my necesities and without anything to complain. Staff... average, although the manager is great. I booked my trip to Abu Simbel, cheaper than others. Breakfast is not much, but then again is the cheapest hotel in the area. They even gave me my breakfast the day I went to Abu Simbel, at 3am. Totally recomended, although could do better for the price.

• USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Dec 2015
3.7

Terrible hostel. Would not stay here again. The toilet leaked. They supplied NO toilet paper. No one speaks English . No help for advice regarding exploring the city. Would not recommend

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
22nd Dec 2015

Just 2 minutes walk from the train station, clean big room with good wifi and very helpfull staff. I do recommend this place

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
14th Dec 2015
5.1

The hotel had an excellent location and the de oratio. Of the rooms is verh fancy with Venetian marble. But the start is so unfriendly: the just talk about money and never 'have change'. On the first morning I had even to ask for my breakfast which was almost rufused. I stayed two nights longer for which I paid the price on the list. The last evening they took away this list and asked for extra money. I Will never return here. A pity of such a promising place!

11th Dec 2015
5.4

The only positive thing I can say is that They arranged my trip to Abu simbel. The staff seems bothered by your presence and not willing to help with anything unless They make money directly. They dont have maps or anything of the city. They seem angry if you dont understand their broken english. Otherwise I dont think They should say breakfast is included as i waited for 40 minutes to get breakfast and nothing happened. Maybe he forgot? Dont go here if you expect more than a room to sleep in.