Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

They have given me a clean and comfortable double suite though I booked single Suite and something was leaking in the bath room and watery. service is very poor. I just entered the reception and asked for a wifi password and I felt his reluctant attitude in the service. I have asked them to clean the room before going out but they didn't do it until I reminded them on the next day. On my Last day i have noticed that one hundred dollar note was missing when I didn't lock my bag as I was busy.

Filthy place, arrogant staff, the guy in the evening a bit better. If you come from the train station is very close, at least the cleaners smiled!they put me in a room that the wc didnt work, so they changed me to another room, a smaller room, but the toilet didnt work either!!!i would not recomend this place, or Aswan too much either. Abu Simbel the only good thing around.

I have stayed in hundred of hostels and this hostel will forever stand out as one of the worst I ever had the displeasure of staying in. I had a private suite, cockroaches in the room and they don't provide you with toilet paper and refused to give it. It was absolutely terrible and I would discourage any traveler from staying in this filthy and disgusting hostel. Stay away at all costs. Possibly the worst hostel I have ever stayed in, it looked as though I had blood stains on my wall. Filthy.

Really a hotel instead of a hostel. Very nice, great wifi, and staff willing to help with any issues.

Very helpful staff and amazing location.

Great hostel with great and helpfull staff. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Aswan !

Were not helpful with walking and public transportation directions. The place was gloomy. However, it was Ramadan so I am curious what it was like during high season. Did give us breakfast on our last day!

Overall it was ok. It was comfortable enough and the AC worked well. They were a little more focused on getting money than providing a really comfortable stay. The rooms were a bit messy, there was someone's leftover food in our room. The staff was nice and they organized some trips for us. They charge you extra for setting it up, so if you're on a tight budget see about setting things up yourself. Same with taxis, better to call your own.

great bed, air condition and staff. the entrance is at some strange and not so beautiful place, but is safe and ok.

Beshwy, the hotel manager, was extremely flexible, considerate and kind to my needs. Staff however were a bit surly and rude at times. Unhelpful. Unless I kept asking, answers were laconic and minimal. had a hard time finding my way around Aswan as a result. impression was that unless I had $$$, I would be given the bare minimal treatment.

Incredible value for the money. Simple but clean rooms and facilities and helpful and easygoing staff. The only slight downside is the somewhat oversimply breakfast. With that in mind, I can recommend Yaseen hotel.

Very nice place with good and helpful staff and perfect location. Very good value for the money. I had really good time with them and i'll be more than happy to come again. Shukran, my friends :-)

This Hotel is pretty good. The rooms are nice and clean. Just the breakfast is very poor. The staff is nice and try to help as much as possible.

You can't beat this place for price and location!

Such great staffs! Everyone, even those who didn't speak english were very helpfull and kind! The owner of this place is very nice. Me and my friends really wanted a lunch in a boat tour on Nile and he arranged averything for us for a fear price. We had a problem with the hot water, because there was hot water only for the first to take the shower. So if you are coming on winter, that's really a problem to think about.

Thank you very much for your attention. Had no problems at all. Staff very helpful.

I had a great stay and the staff was very helpful. The only little hick for me: the whole building has Internet on every floor... Except for the 5th, where my room was. I normally wouldn't mind much sitting in the stairs of the 4th floor for few minutes while sending an email, or using Internet at the reception. But I had some extensive travel planning to do and Internet was a necessity. It would have made my stay easier should I had signal in my room. But everything else was great! :)

This is a good budget choice within two blocks of the train station. Rooms are spacious for the price. Take care to get one with working plumbing. When I tested the toilet in the first room offered it sprayed me with a considerable amount of water. In the room that I stayed in the toilet leaked but not to badly.

Very good location, right at the market (souq) the staff is very helpful, they give opinions on prices for tours and other stuff breakfast is a bit disappointing, only some sweet bread with jam/cheese.. the elevator is awesome ;-)

Very helpful staff with informations and fair prices for trips Best hotel I had in Egypt.

• 9th Feb 2015