Yaseen Hotel Reviews

Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan, Egypt

Very helpful staff and amazing location.

Great hostel with great and helpfull staff. Will definitely come back next time I'm in Aswan !

Were not helpful with walking and public transportation directions. The place was gloomy. However, it was Ramadan so I am curious what it was like during high season. Did give us breakfast on our last day!

Overall it was ok. It was comfortable enough and the AC worked well. They were a little more focused on getting money than providing a really comfortable stay. The rooms were a bit messy, there was someone's leftover food in our room. The staff was nice and they organized some trips for us. They charge you extra for setting it up, so if you're on a tight budget see about setting things up yourself. Same with taxis, better to call your own.

great bed, air condition and staff. the entrance is at some strange and not so beautiful place, but is safe and ok.

Beshwy, the hotel manager, was extremely flexible, considerate and kind to my needs. Staff however were a bit surly and rude at times. Unhelpful. Unless I kept asking, answers were laconic and minimal. had a hard time finding my way around Aswan as a result. impression was that unless I had $$$, I would be given the bare minimal treatment.

Incredible value for the money. Simple but clean rooms and facilities and helpful and easygoing staff. The only slight downside is the somewhat oversimply breakfast. With that in mind, I can recommend Yaseen hotel.

Very nice place with good and helpful staff and perfect location. Very good value for the money. I had really good time with them and i'll be more than happy to come again. Shukran, my friends :-)

This Hotel is pretty good. The rooms are nice and clean. Just the breakfast is very poor. The staff is nice and try to help as much as possible.

You can't beat this place for price and location!

Such great staffs! Everyone, even those who didn't speak english were very helpfull and kind! The owner of this place is very nice. Me and my friends really wanted a lunch in a boat tour on Nile and he arranged averything for us for a fear price. We had a problem with the hot water, because there was hot water only for the first to take the shower. So if you are coming on winter, that's really a problem to think about.

Thank you very much for your attention. Had no problems at all. Staff very helpful.

I had a great stay and the staff was very helpful. The only little hick for me: the whole building has Internet on every floor... Except for the 5th, where my room was. I normally wouldn't mind much sitting in the stairs of the 4th floor for few minutes while sending an email, or using Internet at the reception. But I had some extensive travel planning to do and Internet was a necessity. It would have made my stay easier should I had signal in my room. But everything else was great! :)

This is a good budget choice within two blocks of the train station. Rooms are spacious for the price. Take care to get one with working plumbing. When I tested the toilet in the first room offered it sprayed me with a considerable amount of water. In the room that I stayed in the toilet leaked but not to badly.

Very good location, right at the market (souq) the staff is very helpful, they give opinions on prices for tours and other stuff breakfast is a bit disappointing, only some sweet bread with jam/cheese.. the elevator is awesome ;-)

Very helpful staff with informations and fair prices for trips Best hotel I had in Egypt.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This is the best place to stay in Aswan! Very well priced for a private spacious room and bathroom. The staff were wonderful and really made sure I enjoyed my stay. I ended up spending more time in Aswan just becuase of this hotel. There are also two lovely rooftops to enjoy. The only issues were that the hot water sometimes didnt last long enough and since it's located right in the center of town so it can be a bit noisy at night. Other than that, a PERFECT stay!

Good hostel, around your average, the owner try to sell your his tour more than the 'standard' price tho so you have to negotiate with him

Good place to stay, close to train station and the satff is very helpful with tours and recommendations. So nice!

No hot water, no toilet paper, no towels. Place looks scary 2nd and 3rd fls. Place is past it's hey day. Doesn't provide breakfast or even offer for sale. Your on your own. Only thing the man wants is to book your daily taxis or tours to put money in his pocket. Doesn't care about your stay. Don't let him fool you about Asian food being offered. He great advertiser but it's from years ago. Also inside door lock was kept together with a long sharp nail. Really don't recommend it here. May. 201

• 8th May 2014