5.4
Rating 81 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 81 Total Reviews
Yaseen Hotel Located at Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan.
Egypt
Aswan Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan
54% 81
24.0980289 32.9017460
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016
8.0

Rooms were modest but everything worked, no complaints. There wasn't really a social scene while I was there, common area is quite small. A staff member whose name I forgot (sorry!) knew ALL the things when we were asking about how to get to Luxor, including the train times off the top of his head. That was awesome. The staff also helped us organize a nice trip to see the dams.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th May 2016
3.1

The hotel looks from the outside not very good, but I can say that the room was confortable and better than I expected. I was very annoyed because I payed 120 Pounds for a trip next day to Abu Simbel as I arrived. Same day night when I came back from the city, they told me the trip was cancelled and that I had to pay 250 Pounds if I still wanted to go. After arguing without coming to an agreement, I payed the extra money. It turned out no trip was cancelled and the wanted more money from me.

4th May 2016
4.0

This is the dirtiest hostel I´ve been! The toilet was obviously not cleaned before I arrive, there was even a dead cockroach there! The atmosfere was not good and the breakfast was 2 pieces of bread that they put in a plastic bag and give you.

• nsuree4167
  • Thailand, Female, 41+
16th Apr 2016

Very close to train station. The staffs well organized the trip to Abu Simbel, High Dam, etc.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
2.9

Dirty bathroom and bedroom. Unfriendly staff.