Good 73 Total Reviews
Good 73 Total Reviews
Yaseen Hotel Located at Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan, Aswan.
Egypt
Aswan Market St, Shara Souk, Aswan
63% 73
24.0980289 32.9017460
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
26th Mar 2016
2.9

Dirty bathroom and bedroom. Unfriendly staff.

4th Mar 2016
8.0

Cheapest hotel in Aswan. They gave me toilet paper at my arrival. Was suddenly upgraded to a double bedroom, pretty cool. Bathroom according to my necesities and without anything to complain. Staff... average, although the manager is great. I booked my trip to Abu Simbel, cheaper than others. Breakfast is not much, but then again is the cheapest hotel in the area. They even gave me my breakfast the day I went to Abu Simbel, at 3am. Totally recomended, although could do better for the price.

• USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Dec 2015
3.7

Terrible hostel. Would not stay here again. The toilet leaked. They supplied NO toilet paper. No one speaks English . No help for advice regarding exploring the city. Would not recommend

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
22nd Dec 2015

Just 2 minutes walk from the train station, clean big room with good wifi and very helpfull staff. I do recommend this place

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
14th Dec 2015
5.1

The hotel had an excellent location and the de oratio. Of the rooms is verh fancy with Venetian marble. But the start is so unfriendly: the just talk about money and never 'have change'. On the first morning I had even to ask for my breakfast which was almost rufused. I stayed two nights longer for which I paid the price on the list. The last evening they took away this list and asked for extra money. I Will never return here. A pity of such a promising place!

11th Dec 2015
5.4

The only positive thing I can say is that They arranged my trip to Abu simbel. The staff seems bothered by your presence and not willing to help with anything unless They make money directly. They dont have maps or anything of the city. They seem angry if you dont understand their broken english. Otherwise I dont think They should say breakfast is included as i waited for 40 minutes to get breakfast and nothing happened. Maybe he forgot? Dont go here if you expect more than a room to sleep in.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2015
6.3

We took this hostel for one night only because we were leaving for Abu Simbel at 3am. It was ok for this purpose. The trip to Abu Simbel is a must and its only 120egp from tis hostel. The owner made sure we were confortable and that we had al the information we needed, so that was really appreciate. The hostel is 3 minutes walk from the train station and right in the bazaar which was kinda nice for this short trip.