Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Reviews

gaferli mah. cevizler sok. no:13, Goreme, Turkey

Nice & atmospheric place, I really enjoyed my staying in a cave there! Your balcony is the most scenic point in Goreme :)

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Location, security, facilities are fine. Rooms are nice, except bathrooms are a bit odd. But there is a eerily quiet, akward atmosphere about the place. For two days I only saw a couple people and no one really communicated. Breakfast is just ok.

The dorm is underground and without lockers. The room door is very hard to open. Washing rooms are very simple. Breadfast is simple. So I moved to another hostel in Goreme, which is much better and cheaper than it.

Helpful staff, great location. Rooms were cool but toilets not sO close.

We stayed for 3 days during our visit in Göreme,the cave dorm room was pretty nice, but the wifi signal there was pretty bad. So we were forced to use it only in the reception area. However, Yasin & his brother were very friendly and helpful. We had a problem with the door, because it was really difficult to open, but they quickly repaired it. Cleanliness of the room could be better, and going to the bathroom in the winter time was really a challenge, because we need to walk outside to reach it

I enjoyed my stay here in a really cool cave room! However the bathrooms were average/awkward set up, my clothes always got wet. However, for the price, location and the fact that it was built cave i would recommend this place.

Yasin's cave hotel was very good value for money! I was positive surprised. It was clean, warm in the room, the staff was very kind. When we asked for sth, he made everything for us immediately.

Great location and friendly staff. Breakfast is sufficient. Sleeping in the cave is very quiet and comfortable. Only issue I had is that the shower is the WC. So if someone showers the entire room is soaked until it dries. Also walking outside from room to shower is cold!