Yasin's Place Backpackers Cave Hotel Reviews

gaferli mah. cevizler sok. no:13, Goreme, Turkey

We stayed 3 nights in a double room with private bathroom. The room is small but cozy with a comfortable bed and has a nice view. Breakfast was poor.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Portugal

good location(10 minutes walk to the sunset point), fair environment, free breakfast but no free distilled water provided.

The accommodation is clean and simple but the staff were not that friendly. We swapped to another hostel which was the same price and was much better.

We are sorry but This is 40 Peoble Hotel and every day here 25 peoble stay this is the busy time we are working here only 3 person we dont have time where much We are sorry.

The price is right given what this hostel offers. The breakfast was very good and I really liked the toast (put honey on it) and apple tea. The staff could not have been more helpful and they are very accommodating, even helped Me find a place to repair a dslr in goreme. I'd knock points off for cleanliness. My room was quite dirty (even for a cave) and I was a little afraid to take my shoes off and step on my rooms carpet. Same with the shower.

The best hostel ever!! The bed is very clean and it is cozy to lie down on such a soft mattress when you feel super exhausted after spending a day in cappadocia. Nice location. Only 3-5 minutes from city center. Nice breakfast and staff. They can provide you different kinds of help as well. The only drawback would be it is quite cool at night but I guess that's the property living in a cave and an extra blanket would probably solve the problem.

Staff is great and very helpful. They will help you to book tours and with anything you need. Breakfast is good and the spot is very near goreme center. Don't stay in the cave bedroom...it's very cold, with high humidity and smeels a little bit. The bathrooms in the cave are also not that good, they are on the outside and you cant take a shower without getting the whole bathroom wet. good on the outside

The doors locked, but no locker facilities. Great location, near the town center. The staff were pleasant to deal with. Plenty of seats in the common areas. Could do with power points near the outdoor seats. Great WiFi. No kitchen or kettle facilities. Breakfast of bread, cheese, olives, cereal, french toast, coffee / tea. Hot water for the shower. The cave dorms were super cold and the beds were damp. We were able to relax in the hostel on the day of departure after checkout.

We loved the owners! Very nice, helpful & friendly. The outside of the hostel is great, loved the decor & especially the balcony area. We had booked a twin room but got a 4 person dorm room which was fine because the other two beds weren't booked. But our room was a been damp/musky & there were a bunch of dead flies on the ground. Also I'm sure most caves are like this but it was very cold even though we used two blakets each.

This is one of the most interesting places i have stayed! :) Breakfast is nice, Yasin and his mother are very nice people! :) Very helpfull staff!

Free breakfast was great each morning. The man on the front desk (I didn't ask your name sorry! I'm assuming it's Yasin) was extremely helpful, ringing local businesses if we had a question and organising a horse riding your of the valleys for us. Our room was nice and clean and the cave building really beautiful. Slept great!

Best place in Göreme

There's nothing much to complain about. It is a good hostel to spend a night in Goreme, I'd recommend it.

• 12th Apr 2014

Nice & atmospheric place, I really enjoyed my staying in a cave there! Your balcony is the most scenic point in Goreme :)

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Location, security, facilities are fine. Rooms are nice, except bathrooms are a bit odd. But there is a eerily quiet, akward atmosphere about the place. For two days I only saw a couple people and no one really communicated. Breakfast is just ok.