Yeccan Hostel Reviews

Jose Mariano Abasolo 916-A, Colonia Centro, Monterrey, Mexico

Yeccan Hostel is located right in the historical center of Monterrey, a few minutes from the Government's Palace of Monterrey. When I arrived at the hostel, they had already given my bed away by accident, but it was no problem as I could move to another room. The hostel is also very secure as the front door is always locked and you get a key to open it. When I was there, there were not many other guests, probably because it was off-season. Nevertheless, I had a great stay at Yeccan.

Had a terrific stay at Yeccan Hostel!! Will definitely stay there again my next time in Monterrey. The contemporary decoration makes for a great atmosphere to hang out and the hostel owners are very knowledgeable on things to do in the area. They even gave me a ride to the airport at 4 in the morning so I didn't have to worry about finding a cab.

It could have better bathroom installations and air conditioner, but it's quite ok.