Yeccan Hostel Reviews

Jose Mariano Abasolo 916-A, Colonia Centro, Monterrey, Mexico

The staff could not have been nicer. They were very accommodating and helpful. The hostel is located in a very cool neighborhood with lots of nice little bars and restaurants and we always felt safe there. The owners are currently renovating the patio area which will be a great place to enjoy the evenings when they are done. Based on what we've seen, this is the best hostel/budget hotel in the city.

Memo the owner is very helpful and goes the extra mile to make sure you have what you need. It is a good location and good value.

I booked for 3 nights, but when I arrived on Friday afternoon, the place was closed, a message was on the door with a different phone number than the shown at hostelworld website to request information, I called and sent messages and no one answered, I asked neighboring businesses and nobody knew anything about the place, I spent over an hour waiting outside with my backpack, no one returned my call nor my messages, I was desperate and felt unsafe I preferred to go to another place

I had a wonderful stay at this hostal. The location is awesome, three blocks from the metro and downtown area. The staff was great, they were able to help with all my needs and helped me to navigate the public transportation system. I highly recommrnf this hostal. It was quiet at night also.

First time I'm Mexico, I found a very good atmosphere in this Hostel, food advices to discover the town. Close to the center and the bars, and in a quiet street !. I enjoyed my stop on Monterrey !.

Yeccan is a cool place in a good location. Price was reasonable and the staff spoke English and were friendly. The downsides were it could be noisy at night, both inside and out on the street, there was no breakfast or coffee that I was aware of, and cleaning was haphazard so it could be messy. That said, I would stay here again because it was a good value.