Yellow Sun Backpacker Hostel Reviews

146 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

I think this hostel has 3 sites so I can only comment on the one I stayed. Pretty basic and not really much space for meeting people as no common room. But as a place to rest you head absolutely fine and excellent location for the beach at Ao Nang and to getvo Raili beach etc

Nice spot in the middle of town. Dorms were clean and lockers in the room. Good place to stay.

• 25th Oct 2014

A very basic hostel. Its just a room with beds, no common area or anything. Price seems negotiable so I would just turn up.

Never ever again! There was growing mould on the sheets and pillows, it was disgusting!! We immediately left the place. If you pay 50 baht extra you'll have a bungalow for your own somewhere else and you wouldn't have to stay in this dirty hostel. We have never seen something like this before!!! Don't go to this place!

• 29th Jul 2014