Yep! Hostel Reviews

Wesselenyi 13, Budapest, Hungary

Great Hostel and the staff is very welcoming!

Location of Yep Hostel is perfect! Right next to the Jewish Synagogue and quite close to Szimpla (one of the best ruined pubs in Budapest). We arrived at the hostel early in the morning. We did send an email to the hostel two weeks before to notice them. Apparently the hostel owner didn’t expect us, because he was really cranky. We had a private room which was really big and we shared a kitchen and bathroom with two other couples. Everything was clean. The room was on the other end of the street

The room was fine, although there were no curtains or something else to cover the windows. The owner was a bit grumpy when we arrived (he was just awake), but was more friendly on later occasions. The bathtub was also the drain for the washing machine. The common room was very dark.

Very nice hostel. Clean, well located, safe... I would definetely recomend it.

Very nice staff. While I was working on my laptop they offered me food they just made (a hungarian dish) that was delicious. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm which was good value for price.

Great experience once again ! it was my forth time at the Yep the hostel is very central 5 minutes away from DEAK square and VACI UTCA. it's in the pubs area and everything is just outside the door. the hostel isn't big therefore not much atmosphere , but it's so central that you can have your privet time to sleep and feel the atmosphere of Budapest just outside the door staff is great and always look to treat you good. dont have space to write all good things. but nothing but good things

1) It says that you have parking (http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Yep-Hostel/Budapest/23233#facilities) and you don't. 2) The staff is not really helpful to give tips of tourist attractions, what to see, and so on. They were quite mean as well. Otherwise, the place is quite nice, and even though I didnt care, solo travellers should know that the common areas are not good to meet new people and the hostel is quite quiet at night.

It says on the site that the parking is available, the staff showed you the parking at your arrival. We never told that the parking is free of charge. It seems so the small fee of it was so painful to you, that because of it you didn't want to talk at all with the receptionist during your stay, moreover you didn't want to answer to his morning greetings, maybe you still remember for it. In this situation is hard enough to give tips and advices, as the staff was knocking on a closed door.