Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

My stay was excellent, the location, the staff, the cleanliness were all great and they allow me to do the check in earlier. I would definitely stay in Yes hostel again!

Great atmosphere, great staff and great location. I felt at home all the time I was there. The breakfast is ok (toast, yogurts, scrambled eggs), but in Lisbon it's always better to take it outside. It is easy to meet people there.

Everything about Yes! was great! Free breakfast, cheap, delicious dinners, extremely clean facilities, and friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• 24th Feb 2015

Super friendly and central. Had an awesome time!

• 20th Feb 2015

Not shocked it won worlds best hostel. Its simply incredible. The day trips are great and really informative. The staff are fun and helpful. The Meal is great and comes with free beer. I was happy paying €2.50 a pint so this was amazing and as a solo traveller was a great way to meet people. The bar crawl is amazing great bars and you get loads of free drink and entry for €10. If you aren't the type the make sure people are acting respectfully so you wont be woke up etc. Simply amazing!!

• 19th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've ever been!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place was amazing -THEYVE thought of everything to make your stay pleasant! Make sure you do the Sintra tour (runs everyday except Sun for €12) --- so worth it!!

• 14th Feb 2015

The Best place ever (and people there are awesome) Thank you guys ! Just want to come again :D ! Sandra

• 13th Feb 2015

My best stay in a hostel so far, everything was perfect. Awesome staff and of course the guitar ;)

• 11th Feb 2015

It was totally awesome

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I stayed one week in this Hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is clearly one of the best youth hostel I have ever seen.

This is a really good hostel. The location is great, and it's very clean! The staff was very nice, but not as personable as I've had at other hostels. It was a bit too big in my opinion, hard to get to know the other guests.

The hostel is really awesome. The Staffel is very friendly and very obliging.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Bangladesh

The best hostel that i have see. Nice People nice place, good Pub roll!!! Very good

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I wish I could stay more, great weekend!

• 6th Feb 2015

Yes! This hostel has it all. You will love your stay here!

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is one of the best hostel I have stayed in! Great security and a great location. Always someone working on reception ready to give a helping hand. The atmosphere is great and the 10 euro dinners are amazing. All the dorms and bathrooms are very clean and the facilities are all in working order. I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel!!!!

I had never stayed in hostels before, it was my first experience and it was awesome! Everything was clean, everyone was nice, the breakfast is really good! Recommended!

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Nice place with a perfect location.we enjoyed our stay there.the staff are really nice and helpful.You get breakfast every morning-simple but still ok.The kitchen is well equipped,so u can cook by yourself.In the night free shots from the bar.During our stay the majority of guests were from Brazil.

Awesome hostel and great staff, super friendly and helpful! Loved it!

• 4th Feb 2015