Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Like last year, we had an amazing stay in YES! Hostel Lisbon. A lot of activites are offered directly from the hostel (beach cruise, pub crawl, etc.) The staff is incredible as well as the location and of course the City. Highly recommended... See you next year ;-)

I've stayed in great hostels all around the world and this ranks up there with the best. If you dont enjoy your stay here then I guess hostels are just probably not for you. Don't like to giving100% ratings but its hard to find anything negative to say! Great staff, great atmosphere, they get everyone eating together everynight for €10 which is great way to meet others if you don't fancy the pub crawl. Would definitely recommend this place. I definitely stay here again on my return.

Very friendly staff! Loved the walking tour and trip to Sintra on offer.

• 28th Jun 2015

The staff at Yes! Lisbon immediately made us feel welcome and excited about their beautiful city. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and outgoing. We especially enjoyed our tour to Sintra led by Luis and joined by other people from the hostel. Luis was an animated guide who truly enjoys life and being around people. He was one of the friendliest, kindest people we've encountered, and he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed ourselves on the tour that day and also that evening for dinner.

• 27th Jun 2015

Sound proof can be improved. I could hear the voices on the street at 11 pm.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Awesome group dinners, food is amazing. Super nice rooms with sink inside. Showers feel like high class hotel with above streams. Staff super nice and free 11:30pm shot a great way to stay the nights festivities. Dinner has all you can drink wine, sangria, beer so will definitely be staying here again. They printed my bus ticket for free! Nice location for main bar strips

Definitely book here! It's the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The location is good (& easy to find, close to the metro). It's a couple of minutes walk from the river and close to the Barrio Alto, main shops, and Alfama. The hostel itself is great with a buzzing atmosphere all day long. The staff are lovely & there are lots of activities to join in on. It's a great place to meet other travellers. The rooms were clean & with good facilities, and mostly quiet if you need a good sleep.

Really liked the atmosphere of the hostel, however there was a problem with someone in our room constantly turning on the air conditioning to freezing, I couldn't sleep properly and ended up with a sore throat because of it. Other than that a great place to stay with a good location.

One of the best hostels I've ever seen. The staff is incredible! They are always ready to help you! You want to go there!

• 21st Jun 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing staff that make you feel very welcome (Thanks Vicente, Fabio, Rui, Luis and everyone else!) Also brilliant nightly dinners by AMAZING cooks, you get a tummy full of great food and wine for only 10 euros, There was also a lot to do through the hostel, free walking tours and great pub crawls with very attentive and enthusiastic staff (thanks to Anna & Mario!) and a lovely tour to Sintra! Amazing stay, couldn't recommend it enough! Thank you!

The hostel is very well located, with very nice and helpful staff. Everything is so clean. The bathrooms and floors keep being cleaned all day long, I've never seen a hostel with that much cleaning! The walking tours leave from the hostel, and they also have a very crowded pub crawl. I would definetely stay at Yes! Lisbon again. Along with Yes! Porto, they are the best hostels I've ever stayed.

Yes!! Thank you for a wonderful time

The rooms were so comfy and spacious and the dinners were an amazing deal for the price. I drank enough sangria alone to pay for it.

Repeat stay at this fantastic hostel..great staff..great location..can't beat it.!!

Staff were very welcoming and helpful at yes Lisbon

• 18th Jun 2015

This is the best hostel that we have stayed at. Could not have asked for more, met our expectations in every way! Staff were outstanding, very helpful. Activities the hostel offered were great including the 10euro dinner. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon!

Rooms were spacious and comfortable with big lockers, though my bed creaked loudly every time I moved. Plenty of bathrooms & good hot showers. Optional organised dinners were great value & fantastic to meet people. Staff were so lovely, & the location is very central. Wifi was reliable & fast. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Best hostel in Lisbon!

Place met all expectations after reading reviews. Extremely clean and well operated but staff behind the bar/reception could operate a bit faster and more efficient I think.

Very welcoming. All staff are interested and involved and willing to help wherever they can. Questions were answered professionally but in a personal way. I did a walking tour led by Suraya and the same applied here too. If I scored everything highly, it is because I would and have recommend the hostel to others. My first experience with a modern hostel couldn't have been better.

• 15th Jun 2015