Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent hostel, great atmosphere, staff were amazing, would definitely recommend.

• 15th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are so helpful, fun/laid back, and they bend over backwards for their customers! So nice! I hope to be back!

• 14th Oct 2014

Very clean and modern hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great service (breakfast and tours,...) for its price. Very good location close to train stations, great for visiting other cities.

Chose Yes hostel over a competitor

Excellent experience. Great location and great people! Will be back!i

• 13th Oct 2014

Great Hostel! Stay here, you won't regret it!

I would 100% reccomdend staying here. The dinners were amazing and the free tour was awesome. The breakfast was great too. No complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Just absolutely incredible from start to finish. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, good rooms. Perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014

The staffs are super nice and helpful. Location of the hostel is perfect, walking distance to metro and many attractions. Rooms and toilets are always clean. The breakfast is the best among all hostels we have stayed in Europe. All kinds of facilities available. Cannot complain anything about this hostel, highly recommened.

This was probably one of the best hostels that I have stayed at in 3 months. Excellent food and even better staff. Every room and bathroom was consistently cleaned. I would never stay anywhere else!

The dinner was really surprised, cheap and amazing! And the prize is really worth it! Staffs were nice, they tell you and help u anything they could! We did have good time while we stay!

Very good hostel, location perfect, lots of bathrooms, great breakfast for a hostel(bred, cereal, coffee, tea, jam, butter, ham and cheese) the staff super friendly specially Fabio and Vincent!

Yes! Hostel is just perfect. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, air conditioning and the curtains on the lower beds for better privacy are great. Some rooms don't have bathrooms inside (but the commom bathrooms are good and clean), but they still have a little sink, mirror and hair dryer. Big lockers under the beds also, you can fit not only a small bag but a whole suitcase. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome. This is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Too big for my taste but that's just me. It's perfect and it has all you want from a hostel. Great staff and the meal every night is really really good. And I want to take the opportunity to apologies to my dorm mates for the nightly activities that accrued one night. I do feel really bad for you. I'm usually one of he good guys. Anyway. Great hostel!

Amazing Hostel. I will visit them again :-)

• 5th Oct 2014
  • India

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was a treat! The staff were super friendly and welcoming and the group dinner was the perfect opportunity to sit down, enjoy the local cuisine and sangria whilst meeting fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a clean and quality accommodation in Lisbon :)

Perfect location, great atmosphere, real fun and helpful staff, nice rooms

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Everything was great, starting from the staff, passing through the atmosphere and stopping at the facilities. Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Would definitely come back.

One of the best Hostels I stayed so far! Great Dinner for just 10 Euros w/ free drinks1

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7