Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is the epitome of what a hostel should be. The staff is very knowledgeable, fun and helpful. The tours to Sintra and Bar crawls are a must! Also, Chef Xavier makes the best food I have ever eaten, after my mother's . I highly recommend this hostel especially for people traveling alone because it us very easy to find people who are interested in the same things as you. Thank you for an amazing stay in an unforgettable city.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The hostel is amazing, the staff is the best. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure I will go back.

• 18th Oct 2014

Really liked the place, The staff were really nice. The staff could warn guests on check in about pickpockets in the city, because there are a lot of them. Apart from that really enjoyed my stay and will return again

Great place to stay if you are a solo traveller... Fantastic social atmosphere.. Lots of people drinking and hanging out I the lounge. The 10euro dinner was amazing... The rooms where really clean.. And even though this was very much a party hostel, I was impressed that they contained the noise to the lounge room. I had 2 really good sleeps here! Also one of the best showers I have had

Excellent hostel, great atmosphere, staff were amazing, would definitely recommend.

• 15th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are so helpful, fun/laid back, and they bend over backwards for their customers! So nice! I hope to be back!

• 14th Oct 2014

Very clean and modern hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great service (breakfast and tours,...) for its price. Very good location close to train stations, great for visiting other cities.

Chose Yes hostel over a competitor

Excellent experience. Great location and great people! Will be back!i

I felt completely at home. I didn't want to leave. The staff was very friendly and helpful and dinner is a great way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Lisbon for a few days.

• 12th Oct 2014

Fabio was amazing!!! Our tour guide to Sintra (sorry, I forget your name right now) was fantastic!! And the guy chef was absolutely incredible. Room was large and spacious. Bathrooms were great and location was perfect! Definitely wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel

Great Hostel! Stay here, you won't regret it!

I would 100% reccomdend staying here. The dinners were amazing and the free tour was awesome. The breakfast was great too. No complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Just absolutely incredible from start to finish. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, good rooms. Perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014

The staffs are super nice and helpful. Location of the hostel is perfect, walking distance to metro and many attractions. Rooms and toilets are always clean. The breakfast is the best among all hostels we have stayed in Europe. All kinds of facilities available. Cannot complain anything about this hostel, highly recommened.

This was probably one of the best hostels that I have stayed at in 3 months. Excellent food and even better staff. Every room and bathroom was consistently cleaned. I would never stay anywhere else!

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere and very clean with great facilities! Pub crawl every night was great craic and we really enjoyed our stay!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Just excellent!

The dinner was really surprised, cheap and amazing! And the prize is really worth it! Staffs were nice, they tell you and help u anything they could! We did have good time while we stay!

Very good hostel, location perfect, lots of bathrooms, great breakfast for a hostel(bred, cereal, coffee, tea, jam, butter, ham and cheese) the staff super friendly specially Fabio and Vincent!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7