Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! Had a great time! The entire squad was on point and helpful with everything. Met wonderful people at the delicious dinner they had every night. Went on a pub crawl and hit two bars that weren't that great but then the dance club called Urban Beach was tons of fun, it helped that we had bottle service for 100€ too. I missed the walking tour they do but everyone recommend it.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Really nice staff and pretty helpful as well. Perfect location, perfect everything 10/10!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Thanks for everything it was one of my best hostel experience even thou very short...

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay at the Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and the hostel itself is very centrally located. I would definitely stay there again!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Amazing hostel. Everything was amazing, whether you're looking for quiet time or a party time you can have it here. I'm travelling solo but met people very easily here. The staff is also wonderful at providing information and they offer free walking tours and a cheap tour to Sintra. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in during my Europe-trips! Super central, so fresh, great beds, amazing room, top atmosphere and really service minded staff! You would almost be stupid to choose an other hostel in Lisbon! They arrange cheap and tasty dinners every night which is perfect for socializing, with the possibility to join wild pub crawls! Will go back - and will recommend to everyone going to Lisbon!

This hostel is fantastic! Everything they offer is worth it and then some, from the morning walking tours by wild walkers, to Sinatra, surfing and pub crawls. I can only say you are a fool not to take advantage of the dinner they offer, the food is delicious and abundant and the drinks flow as easy as the conversation. Everything was Clean, the breakfast was good and the kitchen well supplied for cooking your own meals. But the best part is staff, no doubt they are some cool cats!

• 20th Jul 2015

The staff was super helpful and gracious hosts. We arrived early in the morning and it wasn't our check in time yet and they allowed us to shower and wash up and gave us a run down of what we could spend our time doing. Highly recommend.

Yes! Lisbon hostel was by the far the cleanest, nicest and friendliest staff out of any hostel I have stayed in While traveling Europe. The breakfast every morning was incredible and the dinner at night was delicious and a great way to meet people. Definitely recommend their walking tour as well. They have so many things they can recommend!

• 18th Jul 2015

Bloody love this place! Clean, perfect location, excellent staff and just an all round fun time. Would recommend!

An awesome hostel, one of the best hostels I have ever stay, starting from the staff people, they are really friendly and helpful. Then the rooms are really good, clean and with air conditioner. The dinner they offer for 10 euros is really worth it, and it creates a great atmosphere, plus that way you meet the people from the hostel and after dinner, if you decide to make the pubcrawl, well you already have friends from the dinner. I will really go back to that hostel if I go back to Lisbon.

Yes! Lisbon is one of the best hostel I've been in my trip around Europe. All the staffs are really friendly, helpful and tidy. The rooms are clean and the atmosphere in the hostel are amazing. I loved the two days I spent there and if one day I come back to Lisbon, I am sure I will stay here.

This was a very social hostel with great staff in a great location of Lisbon. The group dinner was excellent and a great opportunity to meet other travelers. I would highly recommend this hostel

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is definitely one of the best places I've stayed (even better than some expensive hotels!!) Friendly helpful staff, scrambled eggs for breakfast, comfy bed, clean bathroom!! What else could you want, will defo stay again!!!

• 15th Jul 2015

Yes! Is very good for partying and drinking activities. I had a good stay, the beds were nice and clean and have privacy curtains which is a nice feature if you're hoping to go to sleep early. The staff I'd say are the best part. They are very engaging, helpful, and nice to talk to. Thanks again!

This was by far the BEST hostel I've come across. The place is spotless with all new showers/kitchen facilities. The staff there were super friendly and helpful. Do yourself a favour and stay here, you won't have a bad thing to say. Did I mention the free breaky includes eggs and sausage?! Please make more Yes! Hostels in all the country's!!

Felt it tricky to use the kitchen as it was for commercial use and the cook was always in there. Hard to use the bathrooms when they were being cleaned every morning when you want to use it. Good air con in rooms. Too much of a party hostel and very commercial rather than homely

Great hostel with very comfortable beds, super-friendly staff, free breakfast, great location etc. I had some so I joined free walking tour that they are organizing every day and this was very interesting.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Russia

We had the best time ever at Yes Hostel in Lisbon! Everything was beyond perfect. The location couldn't be better, so close to the metro station, train station, bairro alto and all the other places you wanted to go to. The tours they organised were really good, the free walking tour was very nice, but nothing can beat the Sintra tour, a must do! Breakfast was amazing as well. Last but not least: the staff were so friendly, always helpful and great company. We will definitely be back! :)

Amazing hostel. Great staff, even learned all our names over the few days we were there. Great pub crawls, especially those that go to urban beach. Tour offers in general are great

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7