Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome, clean hostel, nice people, perfect location!!

• 31st Aug 2015

The hostel was just awesome! Very good location next to the rua de Augusta and praça de comercio, the staff was super friendly and always helpful, good environment! We will definitely stay there when we are back!!!

Everything about this hostel was amazing. Everyone that works there goes above and beyond making you feel welcome and like you have a home away from home. The nightly dinners are a must; for my fellow vegetarians, there is always an equally delicious option for you! I could go on forever listing a million wonderful things about this hostel. But in attempt to keep it short, stay at this hostel!

Hello guys! Yes! Hostel is the best! I cannot even say one bad thing about this hostel. The staff is super friendly, will help you with all your questions! You can have dinner as well in the hostel for a really good price and the food is amazing! The rooms are neat, clean and modern, with handy lockers under the beds for your luggage! The atmosphere in the hostel is unique. Everyone is talking to everyone and there's always someone to eat with, go out with, or just chill with!

• 30th Aug 2015

Very good hostel for solo travellers. Dinner and pubcrawl everyday and a lobby where everyone hangs out. The staff is willing to help you with everything you need. They are even fun and willing to chat if you come home after a night in Bairro Alto! Location is nicely in between Bairro Alto, Alfama and the centre so everything is walking distance except for Torre Belém. Clean dorms!

• 29th Aug 2015

This is by far my favourite hostel and I've stayed in countless. There is nothing to fault. The staff were like family and always made me feel at home. Shout outs to Fabio, Fabio and Shu (I'm probably spelling this wrong ... Sorry!) - you guys were awesome! The family dinners were always amazing and the over all vibe of the hostel was fab. Would go back in a heartbeat! 100% recommend.

• 29th Aug 2015

Had such an amazing stay here! staff are super friendly, group dinners in the evenings were a great way to meet people, just an awesome atmosphere all round. have the option of surfing trips and day trips to sintra, small groups, again a great way to meet people. great hostel for solo travellers! couldn't recommend more highly!

Best of the best. Highly recommended.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

I had a great time at YES Lisbon. The rooms are great and I was lucky to get the bottom bed which had curtains for privacy. The bathrooms were good and were kept clean. The hostel organises a nightly dinner which is a great way to meet people and hangout a excellent value for money, having said that don't expect 5 star food. The vibe in the hostel was great

Very well deserved "best hostel in the world" rating!

• 27th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever been to! The personnell is awesome and so helpful :) I had a great time and got to know a lot of people during my stay here.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Great central location. Beds have curtains, personal light and power point. Lockers under bed were great too.

Best hostel i've ever stayed! Loved the atmosphere and the staff are amazing! The living room was so cozy, the best place to get to know other traveler!

Best time ever! We arrived on sunday afternoon, we've been extremely well welcome by the staff and the other guest. A good athmosphere between people. The staff does everything for the guest they are really great. I would warmely recommand this place to stay as the ambiance is such amazing. We stayed 4 days, meet a lots of great people, it was legendary ;-) can't wait to come back to YES HOSTEL LISBON! Signed by BOSS & SLAVE (room 13) ;-)

• 23rd Aug 2015

The location was good and very easy to find. The security was great and 99% of the staff were amazing. The food was lovely and I couldn't fault it. The rooms were very clean and we met lots of amazing people. The hostel had everything we needed.

Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere and location

• 22nd Aug 2015

Great location close to the train station and walking distance to bars, restaurants, and shopping. Very clean, but could use more showers. Free breakfast was good. Large common area/bar for hanging out. Taking a taxi to the airport was cheaper than the recommended shuttle (9 euro instead of 15)

What can I say, I had a wonderful stay. The staff are incredibly helpful and kind, you truly feel at home. It is a well designed spot and it remains quiet in the rooms while the main areas are on the ground floor. There is plenty of showers and the place is super tidy. Take the walking tours, they are worth it!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great hostel! No complaints! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

I was at this hostel for 4 night and the experience was very good. The hostel has all the facilities you need, the staff is very kind and the atmosphere is wonderful! I definitely recommend this hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7