9.8
Superb 7,608 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 7,608 Total Reviews
Yes! Lisbon Hostel Located at Rua de Sao Juliao 148, , Lisbon.
Portugal

• ernestocapistranlz1596
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016
8.0

I only stayed 1 night. Good location, close to main places. Clean rooms. TOO LOUDLY. You can actually hear every vehicle from the street. Also there was one guy screaming inside the hostel all night long. I understand it's a party hostel but precisely for that they should be ready to avoid this kind of things. Not my best experience, if I go back to Lisbon definitely will search for another option.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

Loved my stay at YES hostel Lisbon! Staff were very helpful and accomodating. Gave me a pre check in shower, snuck me in for dinner & more. Also wanted to let you knew I have my rings!! I was too hungover to realise I put them in my bag. Thanks!!!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

Amazing hostel, great vibes and even greater staff!! Very comfy beds with curtains on the bottom bunks which is an amazing bonus! I would totally stay here again if/when I come back to Lisbon!! (Only thing I have to complain about is the pub crawl, which was probably the worst I have been on seeing as we only went to one bar and it was quite a far walk...)

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

The best hostel I've ever been to! great location, great people and atmosphere and super clean. I definitely recommend it and would go back there myself.

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2016

Perfect place to stay in Lisbon! So easy to get everywhere just steps outside the door. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming with so many things to do the minute you enter. Anna's fre walking tour was fabulous, she's so enthusiastic with tons of information. Fabio was the best help and so outgoing at reception. Would definitely recommend!

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Yes! Lisbon is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I've done a good amount of traveling, but the staff, atmosphere, and value is just unreal here and definitley worth checking out. Definitely get involved in the hostel by doing the free walking tours, dinner at the hostel, and pub crawls. You'll have an amazing time for sure!

• Belgium, All Male Group, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

+Very friendly staff and good atmosphere. +Good and clean showers and toilets. +Really good location. -Beds are a little wobbly.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

Best hostel I have stayed in so far in Europe! Epic dinners well worth the 10 euros, three course meal with 2 hours of free drinks. Staff were super friendly and I definitely recommend the pub crawl with Bruno such a good time! Will recommend this place to all my friends. Good place to hang and meet other travelers. Rooms are quite = a good night sleep.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

I would love to thank the staff at Yes Hostel! Lisbon for all the great service. My fiancé and I were treated like friends from the moment we arrived. The Atmosphere at night is excellent, the food was great, and a big shout out to Goncalo for being so much fun, we appreciate it my friend :). I strongly recommend anyone traveling to Lisbon to make this place their home, Location can't be beat!

• Russia, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

The stuff is amazing! Do not miss out on hostel dinners! They are great!!))