Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great location, located in the center of Lissabon . Its the hostel to party! Best place to go for peops travelling by oneself.

Great location, great staff, great tours on offer (free walking, beach trip, Sintra etc.) and great for solo travelers, comfy beds with curtains and draw lockers. Staying at their hostel in Porto because I like it so much ! Stay here if you can afford it.

Best hostel ever, i wanted to stay 2 days and i ended staying 12, untill I spent All My money!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Everything was just PERFECT. It´s ultra clean, comfortable, great location, cool people, program and they have the nicest staff ever. Best Hostel I stayed in so far!

Very pleased with the service I was given

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything I wanted from a hostel. Clean, secure, friendly, sociable vibe, perfect location. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Evening meal was good in the communal area, plus then everyone went on the bar crawl. Will definitely be staying again

Best hostel i have ever visited so far. Staff is super cool. They put a lot of effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Whenever i will come back to Lisbon, this will be my first choice. YES! Hostel is the place to be. Local food everyday (for additional 10 EUR) and pub crawl every night.

What a phenomenal place! Thanks yes hostel, my time in Lisbon was amazing.

Had an awesome stay at Yes! Lisbon. Highly recommend the day trip to Sintra, the group dinners and the walking tours all of which are fun and great for meeting people. Extremely clean, bathrooms were cleaned at least 3 times a day. Good showers, and there were individual outlets and reading lights for each bed. Everything you're looking for in a hostel!

The staff is funny, helpful, kind, and professional. The location was perfect! By the train, metro, and bus stations. There are also a multitude of shops, restaurants, cafés, and historical landmarks around. As much as I loved Lisbon, this hostel was so great it made me want to stick around 24/7!! The bed was comfortable, shower facilities were lavish

• 19th Aug 2014

Great hostel, great time! I ate there every night and did tours organized through the hostel and I wouldn't do it any other way.

Party hostel which was disappointing as it's not what we were looking for. Expect to be awake through the night. If you're looking to party until 7 am then you'll enjoy.

• 17th Aug 2014

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It had all the essentials: security, cleanliness, location, and above all a friendly, welcoming environment. They provide dinners (around 10 euros) that bring most of the guests down to the giant lounge/ dinning area which is next to the bar so that everyone can socialize. The lounge was my favorite thing about this because, as a solo traveler, I got to meet a bunch of cool people. If you're in Lisbon, it's definitely worth a couple nights in.

Took the guy at reception 1hr & 1/2 to check us in. He flat out said I forgot you were here... We only had one night and one full day in Lisbon and 2hrs were wasted on this crazy guy at reception. We were furious. The hostel was extremely well kept and clean i'll give them credit for that. The organised day tour to Sintra was great ( a must do if you don't have long around Lisbon) ! All in all a good Hostel just had our hopes a little higher I guess because of all the great reviews.....

• 16th Aug 2014

Amazing place, the staff are very friendly and the people wonderfull

• 15th Aug 2014

The best place to stay in lisbon

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel is ideal for people travelling on their own. It was so easy to meet people because they do group dinners every night. The staff are amazing and so friendly. Free shot every night at 11.30 too ! Not to shabby, right ?! It felt really homely, which is pretty impressive considering how big the place is. Also, the tours around the area are really fun and well priced. Top Hostel.

Best hostel in Lisbon, all thanks to the amazing staff! Will definitley staying there again!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great Hostel, great staff, great people. Always nice and clean, safe and everything. Superb location - overall a great experience!

• 13th Aug 2014

This is a really nice hostel to stay at in Lisbon. It is well equipped with a kitchen, common room and bar. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was relatively spacious. They do a 3 course set menu for €10 with all you can drink alcohol. They offer some really good walking tours and day trips. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7