Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

very good hostel,everything is almost perfect,especially their young staffs in the reception desk.

Couldn't fault this hostel! Great service, the staff were friendly and helpful, was a clean and comfortable place! So close to the shops and train station all in walking distance. The dinner nights are definitley worth it, will be back to stay again!

• 16th Jul 2014

Probably the single nicest hostel we have ever been to! Quiet at night, extremely clean, sanitary and the best vibes in town! Would stay there again anytime! Recommend to all, we have been to over 20 hostels this one is by far the best!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Since this wasn't the first hostel I've stayed in Lisbon, I can compare. So I think this is a gret one beacause besides all the great infrastructure, the administration was very well prepared to come up with a solution for a booking problem I was having in Lisbon. And they offer a lots of touristic options. The atmosphere was a little more party then I use to like, but in a general perspective I think this is what hostel guests look for.

Best staff and atmosphere I've seen! Ideal location. Lots to see and do organized by the hostel.

By far the best hostel we've ever stayed in. Amazingly friendly staff, ideal central location and brilliant atmosphere throughout our stay - made our time in Lisbon pretty near perfect!

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel staff were fantastic! I hurt my knee very badly while out sight-seeing and when I got back to the hostel, it began to swell horribly. The guy at reception (with cool dreadlocks!) couldn't have been nicer; calmed me down and called the ambulance. You definitely feel like you're not another number to them but a person. Also room was smart, neat and functional. Locks for storage were free. Showers and toilets were clean and there always seemed to be cleaning staff walking around.

• 9th Jul 2014

Amazing location, very easy to find (we used the shuttle bus from the airport - use the hostel's guide and get off the stop before Rossio). Staff were fantastic, their local knowledge of where to eat and what to do was outstanding. Plus they made amazing food and were great fun. Rooms were clean, and I appreciated having my own light and a door that didn't slam (rare in a hostel). Bathrooms and kitchen were spotless. Pub crawl was hilarious and the walking tour was fantastic.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel is located in a perfect place, the staff are very nice and friendly, the rooms are tidy and air-conditioned. There are many activities operated by the hostel, we enjoyed our stay very much

• Israel

It was very apparent that a lot of effort and thought went into the design of this facility. When some small problems occurred the staff knew how to address them.

One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying in. The staff can't do enough to help! One of my group got injured during our stay in Lisbon and they were incredibly helpful. They organise a range of different trips and events for you to enjoy while staying with them. I'll definitely be staying with them again if I visit Lisbon in the future.

Excellent hostel, great day trips , walking tour could have had more history and info, and great location .

Great hostel! Highly recommend! We did an afternoon trip organised by the hostel to Sintra which was fantastic. Staff were very friendly! Dinner at the hostel was 10€ which included a three course meal and three drinks! It was a very social common area with great atmosphere. The beds were very comfortable with individual power point per bed with a shelf and reading light. Bathrooms very clean with plenty of space to get changed in private.

The staff and management have done everything right. Couldn't fault anything. Had a fantastic stay.

• 7th Jul 2014

We have stayed in over 30 hostels across the globe, and I can tell you that this place does it right. If you made a wishlist of all the things you want in a hostel, you will find them all here. Best location, free breakfast, hostel run tours for a cheap price, great value dinners cooked in the hostel, kitchen for self catering, clean, awesome staff, bar and partying on 1st floor, quiet rooms to sleep upstairs, fast wifi, lights and power for each bed, AC, privacy shade for each bunk.Go now!

Very good rooms: beds have curtains so you can lie in the dark when then lights are on, wifi at every floor available, night lamp and power beside the bed. Staff and guests are very social, the hostel breaths hospitality.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Amazing hostel, right in the middle of everything, friendly staff, great dinners, excellent facilities and really the best quality you're going to find. Thanks for the great stay Yes! Hostel. The only set back is that the traveller's themselves weren't that friendly (but that's not really the hostel's fault).

Just perfect! The atmosphere in the Yes! Lisbon Hostel is just amazing! The staff is very friendly, lots of things to do organized by the hostel and the location is great! We would immediatly go there again! Thank you! :)

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Switzerland

Had a great experience. Very friendly staff, nice rooms, and a very fun atmosphere.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Clean, friendly, really good evening meal (10 euros for 3courses and all you can drink!). Excellent beds with lamp, shelf and a really large cupboard. Only downside was the pub crawl - terrible first bar and paint stripper vodka or white rum as the included drink. Second bar we were only there for about 10mins and as there were three other hostels on the pub crawl it was really full. Club at the end was good eventually after a 20min walk to get there. They should take you on a better pub crawl

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7