Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This is by far my favourite hostel and I've stayed in countless. There is nothing to fault. The staff were like family and always made me feel at home. Shout outs to Fabio, Fabio and Shu (I'm probably spelling this wrong ... Sorry!) - you guys were awesome! The family dinners were always amazing and the over all vibe of the hostel was fab. Would go back in a heartbeat! 100% recommend.

• 29th Aug 2015

Best of the best. Highly recommended.

• 28th Aug 2015
  • Turkey

Very well deserved "best hostel in the world" rating!

• 27th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever been to! The personnell is awesome and so helpful :) I had a great time and got to know a lot of people during my stay here.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Great central location. Beds have curtains, personal light and power point. Lockers under bed were great too.

Best hostel i've ever stayed! Loved the atmosphere and the staff are amazing! The living room was so cozy, the best place to get to know other traveler!

Best time ever! We arrived on sunday afternoon, we've been extremely well welcome by the staff and the other guest. A good athmosphere between people. The staff does everything for the guest they are really great. I would warmely recommand this place to stay as the ambiance is such amazing. We stayed 4 days, meet a lots of great people, it was legendary ;-) can't wait to come back to YES HOSTEL LISBON! Signed by BOSS & SLAVE (room 13) ;-)

• 23rd Aug 2015

Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere and location

• 22nd Aug 2015

Great location close to the train station and walking distance to bars, restaurants, and shopping. Very clean, but could use more showers. Free breakfast was good. Large common area/bar for hanging out. Taking a taxi to the airport was cheaper than the recommended shuttle (9 euro instead of 15)

Great hostel! No complaints! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

I was at this hostel for 4 night and the experience was very good. The hostel has all the facilities you need, the staff is very kind and the atmosphere is wonderful! I definitely recommend this hostel.

It's amazing hostel. The staff are always there to help you when needed. The breakfast is very good, it gives you a boost to start the day. The dinner prepared by the Brazilian is very good, and the moment is perfect to meet new people and make new friends. I definitely recommend to everybody that is going to spend some time in Lisbon

Best hostel I have stated at.

• 18th Aug 2015

This hostel is def worth it´s money, it has the perfect location to explore the city by foot, the hostel itself is very well thought through with security lockers beneath the bunk-beds, a little tap in the dorm, facilities are clean, and the staff creates a very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere, and helps out with everything you need. and the food is amazing what they cook! Me and my friend really enjoyed our short stay :), Thanks yes-Hostel Team M&L

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Austria

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff were like my second family and they look after everyone! I cant wait to see you guys again! Yes Hostel!

Excellent hostel Staff are fantabulous Loved every minute

• 17th Aug 2015

The best hostel I've ever been. Cozy, lively and organized. It has attentive and helpful staff. It is very well located. It has a wonderful dinner made by a chef scored top marks. The rooms and bathrooms are very well organized and clean. My stay was wonderful.

The atmosphere is great! I wish I could have booked more nights! I made so many lifelong friends throughout my stay even though I didn't spend much time in the hostel. I definitely recommend the dinner!

Most helpful staff we've ever had and the most clean! The hostel was really well set up. The only downside we found was that if you werent paying €10 for the dinner it was really hard to be social . And the pub crawl cost €15! So its not the best place if you want to be social and meet people when your on a budget. Apart from that its a great hostel!

Maybe rooms for people who tend to go out or that snore would be nice, we had difficulties sleeping because someone was snoring so bad in our dorm. Otherwise, you guys celebrated my birthday like no other and I thank you for that ! Amazing employees.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7