Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

It's my second stay in YesLisbon. Great location, helpful staff, everything's fantastic!

Great staff, great breakfast and a very comfortable place to stay in Lisbon. Offers the best of everything, I would definitely recommend this hostel, and if I'm ever lucky enough to return to Lisbon, I'll stay here again, no hesitations!

• 8th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff is great, the dinners are tasty, the tours are good and everything is fairly priced.

• 8th Apr 2014

This hostel was a great find! On arrival te staff were informative and very friendly and offered a free shot of ginjinha, cherry liqueur from Lisbon. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean, lockers convenient, showers were great and bathrooms were always in a clean state. They do a delicious authentic dinner and unlimited drinks for 10€, which was a great way to meet others as I was travelling alone. Can't say enough positivd comments about this place - big shout out to Ana and Manuel!

The hostel is amazing!! The staff very welcoming and friendly. Perfect location! Thanks for everything from the 22 swiss students and the 2 teachers!! See you soon.

• 6th Apr 2014

Yes is the place to stay in Lisbon! Feels more like a hotel than a hostel! The staff are incredible. Manuel and Fabio were so welcoming, accomodating and helpful. Group dinners, free shot plus pub crawl made for an amazing atmosphere. The dinner and pub crawl were a little pricey but happy I did them since I met so many great people. Maybe make more breakfast available, horrible to wake up in time just to see that the food has run out. Will be back!

Great location, excellent atmosphere and really good value for money. Would definately reccommend to anyone interested in a hostel in Lisbon.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

The Yes! Hostel is the best Hostel where i was. The nicest, co-operativest, and coolest Staff ever . To every daytime I saw a cleaner. And the best thing was the 4-courses Dinner plus all you can drink. When I came anytime back to Lisbon, I book only in the YES! Hostel. And I make a great advice for everbody the will traveling to Lisbon.

One of the best hostels, if not the best.

A really great place to stay in Lisbon !!! Please take the fruits out of the fridge, that we've forgot there :) !

• 3rd Apr 2014

Really great place, excellent staff, they are what made our trip to Lisbon.

• 1st Apr 2014

my favourite hostel yet- amazing location and even more amazing staff- we had really good banter with them! great atmosphere in the hostel, we had the private attic room which was very cool. Would def recommend the trip to Sintra, Cascais, Belem- was the highlight of our stay!

Hostel was a great stay. I didn't get to enjoy waffles! Not sure if you had to ask for them specifically. Other than that, all was great! Very friendly staff!

• 27th Mar 2014

It was awesome. I have never stayed like this hostel. First of all, fabio the staff makes us happy and high. Everything was perfact.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • South Korea

Yes! hostel is one of the top hostels I've stayed in (and I have traveled a lot!) It has a great home-like feel, with comfortable and warm beds, sliding lockable drawers underneath, and wall sockets/lamps right on the wall next to the bed. The showers were great and everything was very clean. The people were amazing--the people who work at this hostel seem like they have so much fun, and they really make the entire atmosphere so great. The bar/parties at night are awesome and the dinners=yummy!

I never had a better time in any other hostel. I have no complains. The tour to Sintra was amazing, more than what you could expect. Thanks Luis for everything you are an amazing guide and all of you guys show that you love what you are doing. and you transmit that to the visitors.

The staff here are beyond amazing.

• 20th Mar 2014

I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location and the facilities and everything where very clean. I would highly recommend the dinners there, they're only 10 euros and they are great! The pub crawl was a lot of fun too! It's just an overall great atmosphere to have fun and meet people.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel was just amazing!! Good location, really clean, awesome atmosphere.. The staff rocks!!! Missing you already Ana, Luis, Ines, Vicente, Fábio, Soraia etc... hope to see you again soon!! Abraços

• 20th Mar 2014

Very good location and price. Very funny, friendly and helpful staff! Wifi is available in the room. Breakfast is good but sometimes not everything is ready in time at 8:00. I lived in a 6-Female Dorm on the 3rd floor. It is next to a busy road which makes it too noisy in the room. We couldn't even open the window when we are in the room. The Wall is So Thin that Does Not Ward any Sound. Whe could hear clearly neigbours opening the door and talking. There is no separation of female/male restroom

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7