Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Best time ever! We arrived on sunday afternoon, we've been extremely well welcome by the staff and the other guest. A good athmosphere between people. The staff does everything for the guest they are really great. I would warmely recommand this place to stay as the ambiance is such amazing. We stayed 4 days, meet a lots of great people, it was legendary ;-) can't wait to come back to YES HOSTEL LISBON! Signed by BOSS & SLAVE (room 13) ;-)

• 23rd Aug 2015

Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere and location

• 22nd Aug 2015

Great location close to the train station and walking distance to bars, restaurants, and shopping. Very clean, but could use more showers. Free breakfast was good. Large common area/bar for hanging out. Taking a taxi to the airport was cheaper than the recommended shuttle (9 euro instead of 15)

It's amazing hostel. The staff are always there to help you when needed. The breakfast is very good, it gives you a boost to start the day. The dinner prepared by the Brazilian is very good, and the moment is perfect to meet new people and make new friends. I definitely recommend to everybody that is going to spend some time in Lisbon

Best hostel I have stated at.

• 18th Aug 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff were like my second family and they look after everyone! I cant wait to see you guys again! Yes Hostel!

Excellent hostel Staff are fantabulous Loved every minute

• 17th Aug 2015

The best hostel I've ever been. Cozy, lively and organized. It has attentive and helpful staff. It is very well located. It has a wonderful dinner made by a chef scored top marks. The rooms and bathrooms are very well organized and clean. My stay was wonderful.

The atmosphere is great! I wish I could have booked more nights! I made so many lifelong friends throughout my stay even though I didn't spend much time in the hostel. I definitely recommend the dinner!

Most helpful staff we've ever had and the most clean! The hostel was really well set up. The only downside we found was that if you werent paying €10 for the dinner it was really hard to be social . And the pub crawl cost €15! So its not the best place if you want to be social and meet people when your on a budget. Apart from that its a great hostel!

Maybe rooms for people who tend to go out or that snore would be nice, we had difficulties sleeping because someone was snoring so bad in our dorm. Otherwise, you guys celebrated my birthday like no other and I thank you for that ! Amazing employees.

One of the best places I've stayed at while traveling. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (with great restaurant/bar recommendations), and were like a second family (miss you guys!). Facilities were great - big open common space, impeccably clean bathrooms, large storage lockers (rooms were also very clean). Delicious home cooked meals every night, and the incredible chef made an entirely separate (equally delish) dish for my dairy allergy friend. Can't recommend this place enough!

Since we arrived to the hostel, we felt the cheerful welcome to the hostel! Staff were very friendly and helpful! Plus, they were celebrating its 6th anniversary so, congratulations! The location was perfect, everything was close walking (even if some hills are on the way... The view is always worthy!). The breakfast was great, we really enjoyed it! The walking tours are very good, they will take you to great places while sharing great stories. In overall, we highly recommend Yes! Hostel!

This is the best hostel ever! The room was comfortable, the common areas were always clean and provided for the comfort and use of all the occupants. The hostel is in a central location and walking distance to every tourist attraction.A special thanks goes to the Yes! Lisbon hostel staff: you made us feel at home! Filippo and Fabio

• 13th Aug 2015

Great hostel with awesome staff and events, perfect for solo travellers and those looking to party!!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

Over rated. The only good thing about this place is the wi-fi and Fabio, the rest of the staff were just meh. Advertises air-con, didn't seem to work or do a damn thing. It's social but somehow really unfriendly at the same time. Also the beds are the worst. 3 sets of bunk beds end to end, so when any one of the 6 people moved, everyone felt it. Also don't do the recommended free walking tour or pub crawl. Both were terrible and there are other companies that operate in Lisbon.

The hostel and staff were absolutely flawless. The hostel was clean, spacious and perfect location. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Thank you for making my first trip to Portugal (and first hostel experience) a memorable one.

There is a good reason this place has own best hostel in the world award several times! For starters the rooms are perfect - comfy beds with all the little thing that make it special (personal curtains, chargers and shelf), great vibe with people constantly socialising in the common room, delicious dinner which includes free beer for a bargain price and allows everyone to mingle before the pub crawl. Lastly the staff are all so friendly and knowledgeable!

Simply awesome. Great atmosphere, great people, great location. Do the tour to sintra-for €10 you have a whole day with a tour guide, which includes port and cheese tasting! I will definitely come back one day. My only regret is that I had to leave the day before the hostel had their birthday celebration!! Loved it.

I only use the hostel for one Night after a festival but they are very kind and easy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7