Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

We really enjoyed time in your hostel. Another day we went to Porto and we left our luggage free, we didnt pay for it. Music wonderful, you can use kitchen. And many thanks for Pedro ( always smiling face) and Fabio (thanks for your helping) the hostel is in the center very near the metro. You can walk everywhere you wanted.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Very good location near the metro. The rooms were very nice with the especially large lockers.

Lovely lovely staff - really welcoming! Loved the room - great little curtains on each bed, and lights, shelves etc. Nice and airy with a big window. Communal area was a little small for so many guests, especially on a Saturday night when the guests are all getting quite drunk. Could do with a quieter/secondary space. Really happy with my stay - thanks for having me!

Great location, staff, food and tourist information about everything. Definitely will return here again!! Already booked Porto to stay in their other Yes!Hostel

amazing! great staff, atmosphere just everything was amazing

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Wales

As a student studying in Europe for 6 months, I have to say this was my favorite hostel stay thus far. I would highly recommend the 3-course dinner and also the Pub Crawl! However, upon checking out, the desk worker did not return our 10euro key deposit, which we didn't realize until leaving; hoping it was an honest mistake. Upon checking in, our room/beds weren't clean (3PM) and the same desk worker gave us very brief info about sightseeing and then sat on the couch with co-workers.

Staff were amazing 😄

• 14th Apr 2015

Very nice and attentive people.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

The staff were so friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived (way before check-in t) all the way through to the end. The beds were comfortable, private and the dorm room (we stayed in a 6-bed mixed) was spacious and airy. It was so convenient having our own ensuite but perhaps a hand towel might be useful (very minor issue). The breakfast in the morning was really good and so was the dinner at night. Yes! Lisbon made our stay so fun and comfortable, we would definitely recommend it anyone!!

Great hostel with really friendly staff! The lounge area downstairs is a bit loud and the wifi doesn't work in the rooms which is a bummer, but overall, we had a great stay.

• 12th Apr 2015

Almost good,,, But I had strange experiences,,, Because other room mate so strange =_= But hostel was almost good!!!

Amazing place. Not much nearby late at night. Hostel had a great vibe. Could party if you choose downstairs at the bar and lounge area. The bar is a legit bar. Dinner each night is fantastic and great place to meet others. Wifi is fantastic, beds are comfortable, rooms are spacious, really clean facilities. Overall, one of the top places I have stayed. The staff as great as well and gave me some amazing tips for my surf trip in Portugal. Highly recommended!

simply LOVE this hostel. The staffs are super friendly and helpful. They can still remember my name and where I came from by the end of my stay! Impressive! The dinner served in the hostel was wonderful. This hostel create a nice environment to meet the others. Highly recommended !!

Dinner was amazin, such a great deal! We also enjoyed the pub crawl. Beds were comfy and bathrooms super clean.

When the staff know your name by the end of your stay, you know you're appreciated.

It's not for nothing that Yes have already won the best world's hostel award sometimes. It's very well located, the staff are so friendly and always on hands to help you and give tips to how enjoy the city, or even sit with you and have a conversation. They offer a delicious dinner every night and it's a excellent oportunity to meet people from all around the world and make friends. I strongly recommend Yes to someone that think about spend some days in Lisbon!

• 5th Apr 2015

Just awesome!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Amazing stay in Lisbon! Thank you all staff guys for your kindness and attention. Definitely worth it! 100% recommendable.

Didn't notice one negative point over the 4 nights spent there, staff was super helpful and friendly, even when we checked in at ridiculous hours. Will definitely recommend and go back!

Everything was awesome, the staff, the services, the rooms, the communal areas, the kitchen...no complaints whatsoever. I will be back as soon as possible!

• 31st Mar 2015