Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing place and people

• 9th Feb 2016

Had so much fun here! The staff were friendly, helpful and interacted a lot with the guests. The dinner with drinks was a great deal, and tasty too. The rooms were comfortable and there were enough toilets and showers...never had to wait. All in all, a fantastic hostel.

Really nice staff, big thanks to everyone of you!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Sweden

Probably the best hostel during my 40 day Europe trip. Breakfast is free, and it is quite nice, more than just bread and coffee. All staff were all suuuuuuper nice and friendly to help me with everything including learning basic Portoguese and making some stupid jokes each other. There was even a guy who tried to make me drunk by keep giving me free drinks!!!! If u r going to Lisbon I strongly suggest this place.

Debora is the man! She remembered my name immediately after the first introduction! She was very personable and respectful. She was always willing to stop anything she was doing to help you. Thanks for making yes hostel a second home. Hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 31st Jan 2016

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at, they have outlets next to each bed, lockers under the beds, free breakfast, free shot every night, nice, large living room area, computer access, good wifi, it worked in the dorm rooms, and It was clean. The bedrooms were a little small, the beds are all right in a row with about 4-5 feet between them and the wall for people to walk through, so when the room was full it was a little crowded, but I didn't spend much time in the room.

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so helpful and so so so welcoming!

This is the best hostel I've ever been; the rooms are very nice and clean. Also the reception/bar and the common room are very nice and useful. The kitchen is very well equipped and all people are very helpful. We were 10 people ad we had a great time in Lisbon , thanks to Yes Hostel, in particular thanks tu Fabio and Mario !! Highly recommended. Christian

I've been traveling around europe for over 9 months now and I would pick Yes lisbon hostel as the best hostel I have ever stayed. This hostel is simply perfect. Great and friendly staff, I felt so welcomed. They provide every night a DELICIOUS full course dinner with 2 hours of unlimited drink(loced the sangria), which is a great way to meet other travellers. Wifi works perfectly everywhere, very fast and stable Connection. The whole place is very clean! I will definately come back!

Great hostel to stay at. They have a lot of information regarding sightseeing and events going on in Lisbon. They also have a pub crawl every night which was great as well. Rooms were really nice with a large locker to store anything in. Staff was great and very helpful. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone

Friendly staff and overall nice hostel. Easy to meet fellow travelers. Option to eat dinner with the hostel each night. Great shuttle service to get to airport. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms.

Excellent hostel

That microphone needs to go in the bin, karaoke at 12pm is never a good idea. Obrigado leg hams

Very comfortable rooms, many bathrooms and showers. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved the dinner and pub crawl - we met some cool people on the pub crawl as well. Would definitely stay here again!

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I have to say that my experience here has definitely set the bar high. Whenever I stay at any other hostel, I will compare them to Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The staff were extremely welcoming, especially Fabio, Deborah, Renata, and Gon. I really liked that the hostel provided dinner and it created an environment that really allowed you to socialize with the other guests. I will recommend my friends to stay at Yes! if they ever decide to visit Lisbon.

• 14th Jan 2016

Great stay. Diane is a champion, the work she does whilst still maintaining the yes attitude is sensational.

When I arrived at the hostel, I had no idea about what to do in Lisbon - So I asked to the kind girl (forgot her name) at the reception to give me some tips about what to do as I got there a bit earlier... She was really friendly and smiley! Later on I did the check-in with Fabio and he was absolutely friendly and helpful! I made a lot of friends from all over the world and we could create our 'yes Lisbon crew' - I had such a really good time over there!

• 14th Jan 2016

Incredible all round...highly recommend!!!!

• 13th Jan 2016

The staff are the real highlight of this place (Di's dinner is incredible) they know how to make you feel truly welcome. The location can't be beaten, the beds are super comfortable and the bathrooms were really clean. Cannot fault this hostel on anything.

Amazing hostel, they have everything absolutely sorted. Great rooms, facilities, vibe and staff! Make sure to check out their full 3 course dinner plus nibbles plus 2 hours of open bar for 10€! Great hostel to meet people.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7