Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

From the moment we walked into the hostel, which was super easy to find, the staff were so lovely and helpful and happy which made checkin a breeze. The common area downstairs was great and we felt really comfortable there. The beds were really comfortable. They organise great, cheap tours too. Definitely stay here!

Very fun, social, and clean hostel in a great location. Amazing free breakfast and great tours and activities offered. Loved the bracelets that are used as key cards!

Cool, welcoming vibe and solid amenities.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

really good lay out, friendly staff, great location and excellent pub crawls

very good hostel,everything is almost perfect,especially their young staffs in the reception desk.

Great place to meet other travels. The evening meals were delicious ... thanks for the great stay.

Couldn't fault this hostel! Great service, the staff were friendly and helpful, was a clean and comfortable place! So close to the shops and train station all in walking distance. The dinner nights are definitley worth it, will be back to stay again!

• 16th Jul 2014

I really loved my stay here, one of my favourite hostels. Staff were super friendly and helpful and went out of their way to give us great advice about what to see and do. Their tip sheets were really helpful, and they had many activities running every day. Room was spacious and had aircon, and the lower bunks had curtains which was nice. Also a nice big elevator which is always a positive. Large showers were great, and a nice breakfast too. Thanks for the great stay!

Probably the single nicest hostel we have ever been to! Quiet at night, extremely clean, sanitary and the best vibes in town! Would stay there again anytime! Recommend to all, we have been to over 20 hostels this one is by far the best!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Since this wasn't the first hostel I've stayed in Lisbon, I can compare. So I think this is a gret one beacause besides all the great infrastructure, the administration was very well prepared to come up with a solution for a booking problem I was having in Lisbon. And they offer a lots of touristic options. The atmosphere was a little more party then I use to like, but in a general perspective I think this is what hostel guests look for.

Best staff and atmosphere I've seen! Ideal location. Lots to see and do organized by the hostel.

By far the best hostel we've ever stayed in. Amazingly friendly staff, ideal central location and brilliant atmosphere throughout our stay - made our time in Lisbon pretty near perfect!

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel staff were fantastic! I hurt my knee very badly while out sight-seeing and when I got back to the hostel, it began to swell horribly. The guy at reception (with cool dreadlocks!) couldn't have been nicer; calmed me down and called the ambulance. You definitely feel like you're not another number to them but a person. Also room was smart, neat and functional. Locks for storage were free. Showers and toilets were clean and there always seemed to be cleaning staff walking around.

• 9th Jul 2014

Amazing location, very easy to find (we used the shuttle bus from the airport - use the hostel's guide and get off the stop before Rossio). Staff were fantastic, their local knowledge of where to eat and what to do was outstanding. Plus they made amazing food and were great fun. Rooms were clean, and I appreciated having my own light and a door that didn't slam (rare in a hostel). Bathrooms and kitchen were spotless. Pub crawl was hilarious and the walking tour was fantastic.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel is located in a perfect place, the staff are very nice and friendly, the rooms are tidy and air-conditioned. There are many activities operated by the hostel, we enjoyed our stay very much

• Israel

It was very apparent that a lot of effort and thought went into the design of this facility. When some small problems occurred the staff knew how to address them.

One of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying in. The staff can't do enough to help! One of my group got injured during our stay in Lisbon and they were incredibly helpful. They organise a range of different trips and events for you to enjoy while staying with them. I'll definitely be staying with them again if I visit Lisbon in the future.

Excellent hostel, great day trips , walking tour could have had more history and info, and great location .

Great hostel! Highly recommend! We did an afternoon trip organised by the hostel to Sintra which was fantastic. Staff were very friendly! Dinner at the hostel was 10€ which included a three course meal and three drinks! It was a very social common area with great atmosphere. The beds were very comfortable with individual power point per bed with a shelf and reading light. Bathrooms very clean with plenty of space to get changed in private.

The staff and management have done everything right. Couldn't fault anything. Had a fantastic stay.

• 7th Jul 2014