Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

everything was great but the only negative thing for me is, there is no way to cook ourselves during the dinner time because of the staff who is cooking dinner for money.

Nothing to say about the staffs. They are really kind and friendly. The location is great! The atmosphere was amazing. Really lovely!!

What a great hostel! It was the first time i travelled alone and I really didn't know what to expect. Thanx to the hostel I really felt comfortable for example because of the information they gave when checking in and the common areas. The food they serve in the evenings is great! It is also a good chance to get to know the other travellers. The bedroom, shower, toilets where very clean and well-equipped. I would recommend it to anyone!

Where to start?!? So many positive thinks can be say! I admit that this is the best hostel I ever stay and for the value and quality of the services offer is just wow! The hostel is super clean, staff are grate super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere you feal in the hostel is greet and they organize a 9pm dinner with delicious food, for where you can meet new friends. If you stay in the hostel I suggest you to have dinner once and also join the pub craw! The hostel deserves a 10+

Great place to stay. The dinners are great value, good for meeting people and of a high quality. The staff were extremely helpful and the walking tours decent. The tour to Sintra organised by the hostel was fun too although if you like poking around towns then you'll definitely want more time in Sintra (although it is cheap to go back again on the train).

Nice staff, good hostel and great breakfast.

best ever hostel

Just try it. You'll see how perfect this place is. My other review has more specific details. I will be back.

I haven't stayed in many hostels yet, so Yes! Lisbon hostels have set the bar very high for the rest of the hostel world. I loved everything about this hostel, but most of all the people!

I don't even know where to begin.. You have to stay here if you are in Lisbon and are looking to meet people as well as sight see! One of my favorite hostels in Europe! Awesome showers, amazing food, center of the city, great rooms, staff are fun and will make you sandwhiches for cheap when you get back from drinking! I am defenitly staying here again!

• 12th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, best choice!

Couldnt say a bad word about this hostel, easily the friendliest, cleanest and most comfortable place I have stayed before. I'd especially like to say a big thank you to the staff members Fabio and Vicente. Very helpful and friendly.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Loved staying at the Lisbon Yes! Hostel, all the staff were so pleasant and friendly! Also attracts the nicest of travellers from around the world. Definitely would recommend and also worth visiting again! Shout out to Fabio and Vicente!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Much like Lisboa itself (The city is somewhere i'd like to live in the future i think), this is an example of a hostel that just gets everything right. I've stayed in well over 100 hostels by now and here at Yes, the atmosphere, beds, security, communal activities (pub crawls, tours etc) and location are faultless. Probably most of all though, the staff were helpful, fun and inclusive.. hope i'll be back someday, thanks to all for a great Lisbon experience

Atmosphere at the Yes Lisbon is awesome. You get the great vibe once you put a foot in there. Welcoming staff is always there not only to help you but cheer you up being super positive and extremely inspirational. Ones that made my stay lovely were Fabi and Manuel so God bless them! Keep up awesome work!

Amazing, perfect for alone travelers, helpfull staff, nice trips/tours, incredible value for money

• 7th Jan 2015

No hot water Everything else great.

Best hostel in Lisbon!!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

A great hostel. Extremely clean and well run. The one thing that bothered me was the lack of hot water in the kitchen and bathroom taps.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7