Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was so nice and helpfull! I would definetily return to Yes! hostel or recommend this hostel to friends. It's clean, has a great atmosphere and there's an awesome shared space with the cosiest couches. It's also nice that the bar is open all night long and there's always someone of the staff present to help you.

Fantastic staff. Cool environment. and Delicious Breakfast! One of the best hostels i've been to

• 12th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Cool staff, very good atmosphere, the diners were fantastic and the tour to Sintra was awesome!

• 11th Dec 2014

very nice hostel, great location & very nice staff!

• 9th Dec 2014

One of the best I ve ever stayed. Really! The location is perfect. In the middle of the City. Five minutes to the sea and Rossio. Very nice and polite stuff. We were a group of 50 (or more) football-fans, who are not easy to handle, but they were very fine. Rooms are clean, also the showers and toilets. There is a bar sliling beer (0,25) draft for 1 Euro. No more words needed. Well this also: Breakfast ist good, too. Everything for 12 Euro - prefect.

• 9th Dec 2014

this place is amazing BOOK IT NOW!! I'm a female travelling solo and absolutely loved this place. the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. the location is unbeatable and the hostel is really secure and safe. the breakfast is delicious and there's eggs! the kitchen and dining room downstairs is always full with fun people to meet and the nightly cooked dinners and pub crawl are not to be missed! everything about this place is perfect.

The best hostel in the world ever! I really would like to thanks also all the guys of the staff (Fabio, Luigi and Xavier in particular) for having made my staying the best experience I ever had! Love you, guys! I hope I will meet you again! Peace & Love!

• 6th Dec 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff

• 6th Dec 2014

I must say, I was really impressed by the friendly atmosphere in the YES hostel in Lisbon. I loved it to the bits!!! I can't complain about a single thing. Enjoyed my stay there! Thank you guys for creating such a lovely

The room and bathroom were better than most hotels. Beautiful and spotlessly clean. The reception area was always efficient and friendly. I loved my breakfasts! Lots of options even on a special diet. Fabio, Soraya, and Pedro were DELIGHTFUL. I don't know the name of the tiny lady in the kitchen but she was sweet, too. I was so happy here, I extended my stay two days. Thank you and hugs to everyone at Yes! Lisbon.

This is, by far, the best hostel I have been to. The cleaners are there all day round, so the place is squeaky clean. The staff are amazing, so nice and super helpful when planning your time in Lisbon. The atmosphere is also great, I met some great people there. Definitely book here!

• 2nd Dec 2014

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Could not fault a single aspect. If you go to Lisbon, stay at this hostel.

Only customers allowed inside, very safe. Free wifi and breakfast. Dinner at €10 is a good time to socialise; great atmosphere. Free walking tour around lisbon and guided tour to Sintra and Cabo da Roca at €12. Clean toilets, room, and sheets. Best hostel experience!

Wow I wish there was a higher word for excellent because it was the best weekend I could of possibly asked for. Incredible facilities, location, and help. But, overall what made the stay at Yes! Lisbon was the staff. They were so happy and welcoming from the first moment we stepped in the door they gave us a free shot! They always had smiles on their faces and we were laughing together. By the end of my stay I felt like I was saying goodbye to my family. I want to live at this hostel forever!

I was there just for a day, however the best thing about hostel was not just the facilities and location but so very nice and supportive staff. It was amazing how they remembered every name despite tourist coming from different countries . Must recommended for any one looking for stay in hostel.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • India

Best hostel I stayed at during my travels. Very helpful and friendly staff. Lisbon was gorgeous, and the woman who gave the free tours (can't remember her name but she works at the hostel) was informative and funny. I would definitely recommend going to Sintra!!

Super Friendly staff, hyper cheap and central. Perfectly organized to meet people. Rooms are clean and beds have sockets, lights and curtains. Just perfect.

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Perfect location, near the metro, bus lines, restaurants and attractions. Very comfortable room, great bathroom, incredibly nice and helpful staff and the most important, free shot time!

• 26th Nov 2014

The rooms got really noisy after 11pm. Not for those who want a good sleep

I loved this place. It really made my little holiday complete

• 23rd Nov 2014