Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The people at Yes! Lisbon could not have been nicer nor more helpful. It's the best hostel I've stayed at by far. Keep doing what your doing. Don't change anything.

• 23rd May 2015

Awesome hostel!! The staff was so friendly and the group dinner and walking tour were amazing!

• 23rd May 2015

LOVE THIS HOSTEL Me and three friends stayed here this past weekend and it was superb. Free breakfast, cheap but yummy dinner, fair priced pub crawl, free walking tour, free sun screen, free locks, and free storage for after we checked out. Loved it all. We even had a friend at another hostel and she was allowed to join us for dinner and the pub crawl. That was just super cool of them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• 22nd May 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The facilities were clean and modern - it reminded me of a hotel. Ever bed had a huge cubby underneath with a lock. I was able to fit both my large hiking bags and another tote bag and had plenty of extra room. They provided free breakfast which included coffee, tea, eggs, crossiants and jams. The location could not be better!! If I come back to Lisbon I will 100% stay here !!

• 22nd May 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. They have thought of everything to make you happy and safe during your stay: Nice beds with privacy curtains and quiet rules, great shower, complete breakfast, and lots of opportunities to meet people. Definitely do the group dinner, and if you can stay awake until 5am do the pub crawl. The staff is the BEST -- friendly, helpful, and informed. You will love this hostel.

Staff was amazing. Dinners at hostel are a "must-do". Great atmosphere. One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in.

Amazing hostel. I would stay here if i visit lisbon again.

Staff cooked an amazing dinner every night but took over 3/4 kitchen whilst doing so which left for little cooking space for guests to prepare there own meals without getting in the chefs way and feeling uncomfortable being in there. My only concern of the place. Otherwise it was in a great location, staff at the front desk were amazing and the atmosphere was one of the best I've been in in a long time.

I had an excellent time here! I was instantly welcomed with a great environment and I couldn't have felt more comfortable. I'd also like to mention that Fabio was excellent with directions and advice for places to go around town!

Yes! Hostel was AMAZING. Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff. Best hostel breakfast I've had yet- they had scrambled eggs and fruit! They offer and amazing dinner every night for 10 euros, and you get a starter, soup, main course, dessert, and 2 hours of open bar! All the tables are set up super close to each other and its really easy to meet other travellers. They also offer a super fun pub crawl. If you're in Lisbon, this hostel is a must!!

Normally in a large hostel it can be hard to meet people but not the case with Yes! Hostel. I met lots of people during the free walking tours, dinners, pub crawls and even talking to reception. The dinners were especially great! I felt at home --there were so many other friendly solo travellers.

• 13th May 2015

What an amazing place!!!

Great hostel! Helpful and friendly staff. Great dinners ; entrée + main + dessert + drinks for 10€! Nice way to meet people. Huge lockers in the very clean rooms. Walkable distance to most places you'll want to visit in the city. I highly recommend it!

good hostel, would be nicer if room keys could be used as locker keys. nice location, clean hostel, lots of snoring people

I loved this hostel, best I've stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. And everything was very clean.

• 12th May 2015

The staff was the greatest. I can't thank you guys enough for making my stay in Lisbon so great. I wish I could have said goodbye to everyone. Cheers

• 10th May 2015

Great hostel! They make you feel welcome and you get all the local tips. The meals are a really bonus and the food is good so it's a easy way to meet people to explore Lisbon with. The walking tours were great and highly recommended. I just wish I had been to Lisbon earlier in my travels while living overseas.

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful!

• 9th May 2015

My first time in a hostel and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Staff was incredibly friendly and so were the other guests. Perfect location! And the free shot, and pub crawl made for a fun night.

• 9th May 2015

I've never written a review for anything before, but this hostel definitely deserves it! The staff are absolutely fantastic and the environment is really social, which is especially welcoming for solo travellers. I celebrated my 21st birthday here and the staff and everyone sang happy birthday to me on both nights and even surprised me with a birthday doughnut with candles! Thank you so much Yes people for making my birthday so memorable (though the memories are foggy...) :)

• 7th May 2015