Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

You were all really nice and receptive! You wellcomed me so well, that made me feel at home. I stayed only one night because I had to get a flight back to Brazil early in the mornig. The guy who worked that night in the reception made coffee and bread for me, although it was not breakfast time, that actually starts at 8 o'clock.

A great hostel to stay at. Special regards to Fabio, the reception guy, who was an old friend of mine from another hostel and was really nice and receptive (everyone who stays there should meet him). The atmosphere is very relaxed and the hostel manages to keep itself pretty clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap and exceptionally located place in Lisbon.

It's the best hostel I've ever been!!! It was my third time there and I will definitely come back! It's incredible how the hostel has everything clean, organized and perfectly suited for your stay. And the most important thing: they have the best staff! You can be sure that they will do everything possible to make your stay at Lisbon unforgettable!

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. The location is excellent, right in the middle of everything. The staff is super friendly and they have loads of activities available at the hostel itself (tours, surf trips, etc.). The rooms are very well kept and clean. Definitely worth the stay! I'll be coming back the next time I'm in Lisbon.

My stay was excellent, the location, the staff, the cleanliness were all great and they allow me to do the check in earlier. I would definitely stay in Yes hostel again!

Great atmosphere, great staff and great location. I felt at home all the time I was there. The breakfast is ok (toast, yogurts, scrambled eggs), but in Lisbon it's always better to take it outside. It is easy to meet people there.

Everything about Yes! was great! Free breakfast, cheap, delicious dinners, extremely clean facilities, and friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• 24th Feb 2015

Super friendly and central. Had an awesome time!

Yes! Is an incredible place to stay. The atmosphere is very welcoming, and the dinners they offer are meals I'll never forget. Definitely plan to return in the future.

• 19th Feb 2015

Not shocked it won worlds best hostel. Its simply incredible. The day trips are great and really informative. The staff are fun and helpful. The Meal is great and comes with free beer. I was happy paying €2.50 a pint so this was amazing and as a solo traveller was a great way to meet people. The bar crawl is amazing great bars and you get loads of free drink and entry for €10. If you aren't the type the make sure people are acting respectfully so you wont be woke up etc. Simply amazing!!

• 19th Feb 2015

What a fantastic experience! Best hostel I have ever stayed in for sure! Bryn Jones, United Kingdom

• 18th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've ever been!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place was amazing -THEYVE thought of everything to make your stay pleasant! Make sure you do the Sintra tour (runs everyday except Sun for €12) --- so worth it!!

• 14th Feb 2015

The Best place ever (and people there are awesome) Thank you guys ! Just want to come again :D ! Sandra

• 13th Feb 2015

My best stay in a hostel so far, everything was perfect. Awesome staff and of course the guitar ;)

• 11th Feb 2015

It was totally awesome

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I stayed one week in this Hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is clearly one of the best youth hostel I have ever seen.

This is a really good hostel. The location is great, and it's very clean! The staff was very nice, but not as personable as I've had at other hostels. It was a bit too big in my opinion, hard to get to know the other guests.

The hostel is really awesome. The Staffel is very friendly and very obliging.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Bangladesh

The best hostel that i have see. Nice People nice place, good Pub roll!!! Very good

• 7th Feb 2015