Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The dinner with pub crawl is a great deal and the food was good!

This hostel is the best hostel ive ever been into!!! Pleople so friendly, the staff awesome and very helpful! I higly recommend everyone to go there!!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Amazing hostel! Had a great time! The entire squad was on point and helpful with everything. Met wonderful people at the delicious dinner they had every night. Went on a pub crawl and hit two bars that weren't that great but then the dance club called Urban Beach was tons of fun, it helped that we had bottle service for 100€ too. I missed the walking tour they do but everyone recommend it.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great hostel with everything you would want in a hostel. Fun and friendly staff. Amazing dinner and pubcrawl. When I am back in Lisbon I will only be staying at the Yes hostel.

Great hostel! Really nice staff and pretty helpful as well. Perfect location, perfect everything 10/10!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Nice rooms and well thought out showers (there's a good size area to dress that's separated from the shower with shower curtain). I didn't have to wait to take a shower or use the toilet. Staff is nice, and it's easy to make new friends in this relaxed atmosphere. My experience is that rooms stay quiet during the night even if people are socializing in the lounge area. There is some noise from the street though (hostel is in the city center), so if that usually bothers you bring ear plugs.

• Finland

Thanks for everything it was one of my best hostel experience even thou very short...

• Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay at the Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and the hostel itself is very centrally located. I would definitely stay there again!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great staff, very welcoming and friendly, happy to help with you 24hrs a day. Love the 10€ dinners with all you can drink beer/sangria. Epic common area for chillin with cable TV and PlayStation. They let us watch the rugby four nations games which was great. Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far and I am actually going back to Lisbon for a couple of nights and will be staying here. Would 100% recommend

• 21st Jul 2015

Amazing hostel. Everything was amazing, whether you're looking for quiet time or a party time you can have it here. I'm travelling solo but met people very easily here. The staff is also wonderful at providing information and they offer free walking tours and a cheap tour to Sintra. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in during my Europe-trips! Super central, so fresh, great beds, amazing room, top atmosphere and really service minded staff! You would almost be stupid to choose an other hostel in Lisbon! They arrange cheap and tasty dinners every night which is perfect for socializing, with the possibility to join wild pub crawls! Will go back - and will recommend to everyone going to Lisbon!

This hostel is fantastic! Everything they offer is worth it and then some, from the morning walking tours by wild walkers, to Sinatra, surfing and pub crawls. I can only say you are a fool not to take advantage of the dinner they offer, the food is delicious and abundant and the drinks flow as easy as the conversation. Everything was Clean, the breakfast was good and the kitchen well supplied for cooking your own meals. But the best part is staff, no doubt they are some cool cats!

• 20th Jul 2015

The staff was super helpful and gracious hosts. We arrived early in the morning and it wasn't our check in time yet and they allowed us to shower and wash up and gave us a run down of what we could spend our time doing. Highly recommend.

Excellent atmosphere, and super friendly and welcoming staff, especially Fabio. The 4-course dinner for just 10euro is a real highlight! Location is very central

Yes! Lisbon hostel was by the far the cleanest, nicest and friendliest staff out of any hostel I have stayed in While traveling Europe. The breakfast every morning was incredible and the dinner at night was delicious and a great way to meet people. Definitely recommend their walking tour as well. They have so many things they can recommend!

• 18th Jul 2015

Bloody love this place! Clean, perfect location, excellent staff and just an all round fun time. Would recommend!

An awesome hostel, one of the best hostels I have ever stay, starting from the staff people, they are really friendly and helpful. Then the rooms are really good, clean and with air conditioner. The dinner they offer for 10 euros is really worth it, and it creates a great atmosphere, plus that way you meet the people from the hostel and after dinner, if you decide to make the pubcrawl, well you already have friends from the dinner. I will really go back to that hostel if I go back to Lisbon.

Had a fantastic 4 nights here. Fantastic location, superb staff. They have a big dinner in the common room every night which is a great way to meet people (with good quality food and unlimited booze), and then follow it up with a pub crawl with your new friends! 10/10, can't wait to come back to Lisbon.

Yes! Lisbon is one of the best hostel I've been in my trip around Europe. All the staffs are really friendly, helpful and tidy. The rooms are clean and the atmosphere in the hostel are amazing. I loved the two days I spent there and if one day I come back to Lisbon, I am sure I will stay here.

This was a very social hostel with great staff in a great location of Lisbon. The group dinner was excellent and a great opportunity to meet other travelers. I would highly recommend this hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7