Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

dinners are a MUST. i already miss this hostel...

Perfect place to stay in Lisbon and great staff with some really helpful recommendations! A fun atmosphere but no pressure to party if you don't want to. Definitely stay here!

Excellent Hostel in an excellent location! Traveled to over 25 countries in Europe and this is one of the best places I stayed so far. Great staff!

Location, location, location! Super friendly staff and probably the most sociable hostel atmosphere I've ever been to!

Thank you very much guys! Everything was very good.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

As a solo traveler who has never been to europe before, or have never been to a hostel ever in his traveling, i can tell that this can't a hostel....This can be considered a 3 stars hotel for youth. Really the amazing effort that these guys do to keep your stay in Lisbon is outstanding. The level of cleanliness is so good, security is awesome and the atmosphere is outstanding warm friendly and super cool.

I loved so much this place, probably the best hostel I have never been. Everything was perfect, location very central, staff very friendly and helpful, big room with private bathroom, everything extremely clean and reasonable price. I will definitely recommend to spend some time there :)

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, great staff. Greetings from the beer squad to Fabio and Miss Sunshine.

• 18th Sep 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in! Lovely laid-back staff, fun atmosphere, comfortable dorms with generous storage room and the hostel is in a great location. Can't recommend the place enough! Make sure to do the walking tours of the city-very interesting!

From the many hostels I've already stayed in, Yes! Lisbon was by far the best! You get so much value for your money, almost to much I would say ;) I stayed in a 5-bed dorm and it was really clean and well equiped. The bathroom was shared with some other rooms from the same floor, but it never looked like you had to share it because everything was sooo clean. But what makes this hostel so great is its staff, they're so much fun and dedicated to give their guests a nice time in Lisbon. Tnx guys!

AMAZING STUFF .. Great location, free breKfast .. Perfect for everything.. Thanks a lot !

• 17th Sep 2015
  • ahmedyehia12
  • Egypt

best hostel ever!

Thanks for the good hospitality!

Super friendly staff, makes you feel like home. Extremely clean with the access to the full kitchen facilities. A bit on a party side, but if you can cope with that great place to stay overall.

My stay at Yes! Lisbon was unreal! The staff is super friendly and extremely helpful with any questions you have and also make a crazy good daily supper! The rooms are clean and the showers are probably the nicest showers I encountered on my trip. The Sintra day tour was beautiful and I highly recommend going with the hostel of you can get a spot. Definitely will stay here again next time I'm in Lisbon!

Best hostel I've ever been to.

Perfect location and awesome staff that will always be willing to tell you where to go and what to do. Walking tours are a must! And they make a killer sangria. Beds are decent and bathrooms are always clean - lift is old and dodgey but the stairs are a killer. Also despite everything being clean the hallways just always have a horrible smell lingering - doesn't enter the rooms though so not a real bother. Common room is awesome and atmosphere has a bit of everything so would suit everyone!

This is the best hostel! The staff, it's super social, location, great facilities and amazing dinners. Perfect!

I loved this hostel so much!!!!! The staff were amazing. Location is fantastic too!

Great location, great wifi, nice common room with bean bags and couches for chilling. The beds are really comfy, with curtains, plugs and shelves, and under bed storage. Organized dinners are a nice option. I didn't really like the bathroom situation as privacy is a bit limited, but that's a minor complaint. Staff was friendly. I'd recommend this hostel to my friends.