Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I was there just for a day, however the best thing about hostel was not just the facilities and location but so very nice and supportive staff. It was amazing how they remembered every name despite tourist coming from different countries . Must recommended for any one looking for stay in hostel.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • India

Best hostel I stayed at during my travels. Very helpful and friendly staff. Lisbon was gorgeous, and the woman who gave the free tours (can't remember her name but she works at the hostel) was informative and funny. I would definitely recommend going to Sintra!!

Super Friendly staff, hyper cheap and central. Perfectly organized to meet people. Rooms are clean and beds have sockets, lights and curtains. Just perfect.

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Perfect location, near the metro, bus lines, restaurants and attractions. Very comfortable room, great bathroom, incredibly nice and helpful staff and the most important, free shot time!

• 26th Nov 2014

The rooms got really noisy after 11pm. Not for those who want a good sleep

I loved this place. It really made my little holiday complete

• 23rd Nov 2014

Really good hostel, great staff, great food. Seriously, don't miss the dinners they prepare everynight. For 10 euros you get entrance,plate and desert of great quality!

Such a great place! Staff was awesome at making everyone feel at home and comfortable while offering walking tours and bus tours out of Lisbon. Amazing.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Great hostel, great staff, perfect location. The most amazing part is the dinner. Three delicious courses every day for 10€ prepared by a real chef. One tip: skip the pub crawl and organize yourself when going out ;-)

Absolutely loved our stay here! Stayed in so many hostels I've lost count but have to say this one has definitely been my favourite! Welcoming staff, hot showers, comfy beds, electricity sockets everywhere and place was always clean! I would just like to say, although the hostel itself was awesome, it is definitely the people/staff that make a hostel brilliant. And you will definitely find it here, they were always smiling, joking and inviting. Thank you so much for an awesome few days :)

By far the best hostel I've stayed in. Period.

This hostel is ideal for young people, who want to feel the vibrating nightlife of Lisbon.It is also suitable for tourists who need a practical, well-equipped accommodation.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great value that includes breakfast every morning. They organize tours which are well priced with friendly guides. Every evening there is a dinner. 10 euro which includes 3 courses and the bar is open. Not to mention the prime location and friendly staff!

• 20th Nov 2014

No where in the world compares to the atmosphere and friendly staff of Yes Hostel! It is so much fun and you can tell that the staff really enjoy working there and they are very genuine. Consequently, everyone has a fun time. The nightly meals are good value and delicious, plus it is nice to share a meal with your new friends. The location of the hostel is perfect and it is so clean. Don't stay anywhere else in Lisbon.

Great value for money, fun hostel :)

Yes Lisbon is simply the best Hostel ever! Everything is above expectations and no detail is neglected to make our stay perfect. The welcoming and super friendly staff, the social common area, the rooms well secured, bathrooms super clean, Nice and big breakfast, best diner ever really worth (more than) its price.... Cheers to every part of the staff that made our stay perfect, especially Fabio and Xavier you're the best :)

All staffs are friendly and this hostel has a strategic location. A bit disappointed because they didn't provide the tour to Sintra as described in the hostel details

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I had a great time and have already setup a few friends with the hostel. I'm willing to put my reputaion behind it without question.

Best hostel I've ever stayed! The staff is super friendly and helpful. They'll tell you all they know and recommend stuffs to you even though you didn't ask them. The €10 dinner is a charm and it's a great chance to hang out with other backpackers and share the experiences. The entire hostel is clean and well-equipped. The breakfast is delicious! I really cannot see any down side of this hostel. Maybe too good?

I don't even know where to start...Yes! Lisbon made my friend and my experience in Lisboa so incredible, it's hard to sum up in a review. From the moment we walked in we felt welcome--thanks to Pedro and Saraya (and all the staff!). The facilities were fantastic and clean, and the atmosphere in the main lounge was perfect for meeting people, listening to live music, and chilling over drinks in the evening. We missed the 5 star meal prepared by Xavier, but he let us taste--my god, he is amazing.

• 14th Nov 2014