Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I would definitely recommend Yes! Lisbon! to anyone!! The staff were super friendly and helpful. Location's perfect. The hostel dinners (entree, main and dessert and unlimited drinks) are a must - it's the best way to make some new friends to head out with on the pub crawl (also organised by Yes! Lisbon). The beds were comfy and the bottom bunk has a curtain. The bathrooms were clean. This was the perfect place to start our Europe trip and we will definitely be back again!

The 10 Doller dinner is a great way to meet people! The location is perfect, but it is very loud in the rooms.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Loved the pull-out drawer lockers under the bed--genius! The rooms were homey and clean (which are hard characteristics to find in a hostel) and wifi works. The free breakfast was amazing and a great way for a single female solo traveler like me to meet other people. The dinner is also a good way to meet people--easily found people to go out with--but you can get better meals cheaper in the area. The staff (esp. Fabio) was amazing!

Excellent hostel. Great place to stay in Lisbon.

Everything was perfect. Location, cleanliness. The only problem was that the internet only works on the hall.

• 24th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels that I've stayed in. Security was good, staff made sure only guests were let in and each guest has a wristband for his/her room. Location is in central Lisbon, can walk or take transportation all around the city. Staff are fantastic, positive energy and very helpful not just about the hostel but the city itself. The atmosphere is relaxing like you're at a café/lounge. Rarely is a hostel so clean as this one. Only negative is that the wifi didn't work well for me.

We've had an amazing time in the YES! Hostel, I would definetely recommend it to other people, and would probably visit the YES! Hostels in other destinations. There is one thing I woulkd like to mention: all hostels are pretty much the same, it is a budget type of accomodation, which is never expected a lot of. But the YES! Hostel in Lisbon is different because your wonderful personnel provides the best service ever!

• Ukraine

Funny time in lisbon. Thanks to all the staff and other people who makes the place a nice and warm hostel. So funny, so cheap, just a seconds of praça do comercio (center of the town) i hope that i will come back to enjoy another great time in Portugal.

• Spain

Ana, Luis, thank you for all. We had a great time there. Best regards from the Uruguay team!!! Muito brigado

Friendly, informative and helpful staff. Very clean and well kept in all areas. Value for money was excellent considering the facilities available and the location. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Me and my friend loved Yes! Hostel. The location was perfect, the staff was super helpful, and the atmosphere was great. I will definitely stay at Yes! when I go to Lisbon again.

Best hostel I ever stayed in ! Super recommended, love the atmosphere and location is perfect :) Don't miss the walking tours and pub crawls , lots of fun for sure ...

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Amazing experience in my time there! The staff

• 21st Apr 2014

Perfect location, perfect staff and perfect room. There is curtain for bed and you can have a small lamp and shelf at the sideof bed. The whole hostel is well furnished. Cant find a better place to stay in lisbon!

Had a really good time here, the atmosphere, the rooms and the staff all made my stay unforgettable!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Perfect place to stay! Excelent location and great staff! Loved it!

• 17th Apr 2014

Awesome hostel! Very clean and great location close to the train station. The staff were the friendliest people we've ever met and their brownies are delicious! They were so helpful and always smiling. Fabiola even gave us a great recommendation for a hostel in lagos that we also ended up loving! Thank you guys for everything!!

• 17th Apr 2014

Yes is a fantastic hostel, close to the main plaza on the river as well as lots of places to eat. Very central location, great vibe and very comfortable rooms. The washrooms were nicer than some hotels I've stayed in, at least mine was recently renovated. Don't think twice on this gem!

I only stayed for 1 night but I had a great vege dinner for 10 euros including entrée and dessert! Fabulous location, enjoyed roaming the streets and exploring Lisbon. Cheers

• 15th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

This was my first stay in Lisbon and I will never stay anywhere else! The hostel was clean, the beds were incredibly comfortable and the showers fantastic. The common room had a great atmosphere and the great staff made it very easy for everyone to enjoy their time and get to know each other. Stay at Yes! Lisbon!!!!

• 15th Apr 2014