Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I recommend Yes! Hostel for everyone who is planning a trip to Lisbon! Excellent staff and place!

• 6th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel! Beds are great, especially with the curtains. The kitchen is great, and the fact the hostel does a dinner every night was awesome! Pub crawl was fun, a lot of walking but you can take roadies with you. Lisbon night life was super fun! Hostel is in a great location close to train line and easy to get to and from the airport. Definitely recommend staying here.

Breakfast could still last longer to fit parties and south way of life :). Otherwise very nice hostel !

Great place!

Just carry on like that people, you are doring a great job!!!

My complaint is that the hostel is too good.

This is hands down the best hostel ever. The staff are fun and helpful. Its a hip, fun atmosphere. It also didn't hurt that we were there for their 5th anniversary party. They gave out free food and drinks all night, and my wife and I had a blast! Its in a great location too, easy to get to from the airport shuttle which drops off at the nearby praca comercial. You can't do better than this for a hostel.

hostel is at great location! and the staff was really helpful!. Hostel offers a tour to sintra and cabo da roca..its a must!!

Perfect place to be in Lisbon! Just fell in love with this hostel. Super friendly staff, great people, perfect location...no more to say! Just perfect!

This place was AWESOME!!! I checked in and they greeted me with a shot from the bar. They also informed me that it was their 5 year anniversary, so they had a party with an open bar! The staff and hostel were really great. I will be coming back to stay

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Absolutely great hostel. Had a wonderful time over in Lisbon. The crew makes sure everybody has a good time and does their best to bring everyone into contact with each other, what of course is the best of travelling :).

Arrived on their 5th birthday, the open bar that night destroyed me. Atmosphere was fantastic, rooms were brilliant and the people made it what it was. Thankyou!

AMAZING HOSTEL!!! Nice common area, excellent dinners and pubcrawl. Staff is amazing! I would recommend anytime! I loved it

Had the best stay at yes hostel! We were lucky enough to be there to celebrate their 5th birthday and share all the free beer and sangria! Staff were amazing and so helpful! Prime location and very clean.. Beds comfy and spacious!

• 1st Aug 2014

Great hostel!

Great staff. Great Location. Organized tours from day tours to pub crawls so something for everyone. Great location. The €10 dinner was both delicious, well worth the money and a great way to meet new people if travelling alone. Rooms were always super clean. Own curtain/Light /Power Supply for those times you need an afternoon nap or want to have some quiet movie time and not be disturbed. Bathrooms were spacious, Clean, Had great water pressure and hot water.

Great place, have been there twice and both times i had the best. Really good mix between party, sightseeing and relaxing. Its also very easy for solo traveler to meet people

The best hostel I've ever been! It will be difficult to find another hostel like Yes! They are a really nice people! The best Staff ever! I had great memories about these days that I spent there! Awesome Dinner and Pubcrawl! I strongly recommend to stay in Yes Hostel!

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. Between the staff, the pub crawls and tours, and the people I met there it was honestly my favorite week in Europe. STAY AT YES HOSTEL!

• 29th Jul 2014

Meninas precisam de fichas nas casas de banho caso queiram levar seu proprio secador, secar o cabelo no quarto pode incomodar os outros hóspedes ;)