Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

You were all really nice and receptive! You wellcomed me so well, that made me feel at home. I stayed only one night because I had to get a flight back to Brazil early in the mornig. The guy who worked that night in the reception made coffee and bread for me, although it was not breakfast time, that actually starts at 8 o'clock.

Had a really great stay at Yes Hostel. Staff were amazing and really helpful, really central location and amazing dinners each night. 3 course meal with wines/beers included for 10 euros! The chef is absolutely top quality as well so I would recommend the meals. Also good atmosphere with parties every night.

Best experience in lisbon.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

A great hostel to stay at. Special regards to Fabio, the reception guy, who was an old friend of mine from another hostel and was really nice and receptive (everyone who stays there should meet him). The atmosphere is very relaxed and the hostel manages to keep itself pretty clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap and exceptionally located place in Lisbon.

It's the best hostel I've ever been!!! It was my third time there and I will definitely come back! It's incredible how the hostel has everything clean, organized and perfectly suited for your stay. And the most important thing: they have the best staff! You can be sure that they will do everything possible to make your stay at Lisbon unforgettable!

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. The location is excellent, right in the middle of everything. The staff is super friendly and they have loads of activities available at the hostel itself (tours, surf trips, etc.). The rooms are very well kept and clean. Definitely worth the stay! I'll be coming back the next time I'm in Lisbon.

My stay was excellent, the location, the staff, the cleanliness were all great and they allow me to do the check in earlier. I would definitely stay in Yes hostel again!

Excellent crew, excellent atmosphere, excellent room! I really recommend this hostel! YES HOSTEL!!!

Great atmosphere, great staff and great location. I felt at home all the time I was there. The breakfast is ok (toast, yogurts, scrambled eggs), but in Lisbon it's always better to take it outside. It is easy to meet people there.

The hostel is in a good location and has everything you need to enjoy your stay.

Great hostel, clean and all of staff works so hard to make our stay comfortable. I joined the hostel dinner 4 nights in roll, great meals. Must try at least once. Overall, it was my best stay and travel in Europe. Thank you guys for the hospitality.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Japan

Everything about Yes! was great! Free breakfast, cheap, delicious dinners, extremely clean facilities, and friendly and helpful staff! Would definitely stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• 24th Feb 2015

Super friendly and central. Had an awesome time!

Yes! Is an incredible place to stay. The atmosphere is very welcoming, and the dinners they offer are meals I'll never forget. Definitely plan to return in the future.

Not shocked it won worlds best hostel. Its simply incredible. The day trips are great and really informative. The staff are fun and helpful. The Meal is great and comes with free beer. I was happy paying €2.50 a pint so this was amazing and as a solo traveller was a great way to meet people. The bar crawl is amazing great bars and you get loads of free drink and entry for €10. If you aren't the type the make sure people are acting respectfully so you wont be woke up etc. Simply amazing!!

• 19th Feb 2015

What a fantastic experience! Best hostel I have ever stayed in for sure! Bryn Jones, United Kingdom

• 18th Feb 2015

Staff is very nice. However, the bunk beds were not comfortable. I was on the top bunk bed and it wobbled whenever I moved. Also, the blanket and pillow were made out of really cheap, thin material! The bathroom was very clean. I saw the cleaning staff working several times during the day, which was great, but I felt sorry for the amount of toxic perfume/air fresheners they had to inhale. It's too strong and smells chemical, sticky and sweet. Please stop/minimise using them for their& our sake!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Austria

Absolutely had an amazing time, and will definitely be back! The hostel staff are so amazing and friendly, have great personalised recommendations and are always there for anything you need.This being my first time staying in a hostel, I had an amazing experience and hold future visits around the world to a high standard thanks to these guys. 100% recommend to anyone who wants a relaxed atmosphere, with great people and great food!

• 15th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've ever been!

• 15th Feb 2015

This place was amazing -THEYVE thought of everything to make your stay pleasant! Make sure you do the Sintra tour (runs everyday except Sun for €12) --- so worth it!!

• 14th Feb 2015