Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Really friendly staff, very clean at all times, great key system, good breakfast. Will defo come back and recommend to others

• Norway

Fantastic staff, very welcoming atmosphere and wonderful dinner/sangria nights. They have so many things to do, and made our experience in Lisbon the best we could ask for! Will recommend to friends.

LOVE THIS HOSTEL Me and three friends stayed here this past weekend and it was superb. Free breakfast, cheap but yummy dinner, fair priced pub crawl, free walking tour, free sun screen, free locks, and free storage for after we checked out. Loved it all. We even had a friend at another hostel and she was allowed to join us for dinner and the pub crawl. That was just super cool of them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• 22nd May 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The facilities were clean and modern - it reminded me of a hotel. Ever bed had a huge cubby underneath with a lock. I was able to fit both my large hiking bags and another tote bag and had plenty of extra room. They provided free breakfast which included coffee, tea, eggs, crossiants and jams. The location could not be better!! If I come back to Lisbon I will 100% stay here !!

• 22nd May 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. They have thought of everything to make you happy and safe during your stay: Nice beds with privacy curtains and quiet rules, great shower, complete breakfast, and lots of opportunities to meet people. Definitely do the group dinner, and if you can stay awake until 5am do the pub crawl. The staff is the BEST -- friendly, helpful, and informed. You will love this hostel.

Staff was amazing. Dinners at hostel are a "must-do". Great atmosphere. One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in.

Constant flow of hot international girls? Check. Stunningly Beautiful receptionist born and raised in Lisbon who gives awesome walking tours of the city in the morning? Check. Bartender with dreads who handles the bar like a champ every night giving epic speeches right before nightly free shot? Check. Great city? Check. Clean just like home? Check. Centrally located? Check. Awesome group dinners and all you can drink for a cheap price? Check. Insane pub crawls? Check. Best.....Hostel.....Ever!

Amazing hostel. I would stay here if i visit lisbon again.

Best hostel that we've ever stayed at! The hostel dinner was amazing, and the bar crawl was fun. Staff were friendly and always helpful, and the rooms were clean and had AC.

Staff cooked an amazing dinner every night but took over 3/4 kitchen whilst doing so which left for little cooking space for guests to prepare there own meals without getting in the chefs way and feeling uncomfortable being in there. My only concern of the place. Otherwise it was in a great location, staff at the front desk were amazing and the atmosphere was one of the best I've been in in a long time.

I had an excellent time here! I was instantly welcomed with a great environment and I couldn't have felt more comfortable. I'd also like to mention that Fabio was excellent with directions and advice for places to go around town!

Incredible stay at Yes! Great rooms, cool atmosphere, and delicious dinners. Staff is amazing and definitely made this place feel like home. And eggs with breakfast!

Yes! Hostel was AMAZING. Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff. Best hostel breakfast I've had yet- they had scrambled eggs and fruit! They offer and amazing dinner every night for 10 euros, and you get a starter, soup, main course, dessert, and 2 hours of open bar! All the tables are set up super close to each other and its really easy to meet other travellers. They also offer a super fun pub crawl. If you're in Lisbon, this hostel is a must!!

Our 4 night stay at Yes Lisbon hostel made our trip and was an amazing surprise! We stayed 2 nights in a private room and 2 nights in a 4 person dorm and all nights were perfect and we were well cared for and taken care of. One staff even made us a grill cheese sandwich! There is good communication with all staff and we had a fun vacation because of it. The 10 euro meals we unbelievable value for the money and the hostel is the perfect location to the beach and toursity shops and restaurants.

• 13th May 2015

What an amazing place!!!

Great hostel! Helpful and friendly staff. Great dinners ; entrée + main + dessert + drinks for 10€! Nice way to meet people. Huge lockers in the very clean rooms. Walkable distance to most places you'll want to visit in the city. I highly recommend it!

good hostel, would be nicer if room keys could be used as locker keys. nice location, clean hostel, lots of snoring people

I loved this hostel, best I've stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. And everything was very clean.

• 12th May 2015

The dinner was AMAZING. Pub crawl was GREAT. Staff are all super helpful and friendly... Just all in all, a great experience.

The staff was the greatest. I can't thank you guys enough for making my stay in Lisbon so great. I wish I could have said goodbye to everyone. Cheers

• 10th May 2015