Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The better hostel I have ever see!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The communal area,facilities and spirit are brilliant. The staff very helpful. I loved the communal dinner,free drink and if your are still up for more ,there is the pub crawl.

Yes! Lisbon is anything we could want in a hostel and more. The front desk staff were so helpful and did anything they could to make us laugh or feel more at home anytime they saw us. The location makes it easy to walk anywhere in under 10-15 minutes. I HIGHLY recommend signing up for the hostel dinners!! The food is better than most food we've had in nice restaurants since travelling Europe (not to mention the open bar is a great touch) so the $10 you pay is well worth what you're getting.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good location and friendly staff

The staff was so friendly and I really appreciated their enthusiasm and dedication to our stay. The facilities were so clean and modern, it was great value. The hostel dinner for 10 euros was also very good and worth the cost!

• 27th Apr 2015

Excellent hostel loved everything

The staff are all friendly and helpful. Everything's clean. The dinners are delicious. Perfect location for exploring the city.

• 26th Apr 2015

Great social vibe at this hostel. we loved the Yes dinner's as they were great value, good food and a great way to meet other guests. we enjoyed the pub crawl, the girls did a good job keeping everyone together. only negative was there is no option for a private bathroom however the shared facilities were modern and very clean.

I've stayed in almost one hundred hostels all round the world and I can honestly say this was one of the very best. Everything was perfect but the thing that impressed me most was the quality of the staff, they always went that extra mile to make sure everyone had a great time. They were all great but have to give a special mention to Jurema she was an absolute LEGEND!!! If I come back to Lisbon will definittely be staying in this place

I kept hearing "best hostel ever". I found that hard to believe.... but honestly, upon leaving, I had NOT ONE complaint ! The staff was awesome! the environment was PERFECT to eat local food, drink and meet others. The 6 bed dorm, VERY spacious! curtains on the bunks for even more privacy! I don't know how someone can complain about the FREE breakfast!! Scrambled eggs, toast, jams, cereal, coffee, yogurt and more ! and yes.. BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! Keep doing a great job Yes! Lisbon!!

The staff makes the hostel, it's great!

• 23rd Apr 2015

The best hostel ever!!!! I was really enjoyed alot there. I like Lisbon so much and that is because of all the staff from the hostel. Just I did not like one thing. The shower in the morning.. there wasn;t hot water.... It was not cold but the weather was not so good when i stayed there so I needed a hot shower but I could not. Except this.. I can say this hostel is the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really enjoyed time in your hostel. Another day we went to Porto and we left our luggage free, we didnt pay for it. Music wonderful, you can use kitchen. And many thanks for Pedro ( always smiling face) and Fabio (thanks for your helping) the hostel is in the center very near the metro. You can walk everywhere you wanted.

Yes Lisbon has a really good vibe about it, there is a great communal space which encourages everyone to get to know each other. Staff are great, really helpful and enthusiastic. Special praise for Leo and the morning walking tour of Lisbon! Great hostel in a great city.

A great place with awesom staff!! Highly recommended!

Recommend Yes Hostel Lisbon to everyone.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

This property was fantastic and the WIFI was fast and reliable. I'm glad I stayed here.

The crew is the best! Fabio is just the sweetest person on earth and everybody else who works there is lovely, too. I stayed with two friends at Yes Hostel for a week and it definitely felt like home to all of us. The dinner and free drinks every night for 10 € is totally worth it! All in all we had a great time and really enjoyed our time at Yes Hostel. We love you guys!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel is the best! Such an amazing place. The staff are all incredibly helpful and friendly. They really made Lisbon feel like home. Great facilities, great walking tours, and be sure not to miss the shared dinner they put on every night. Some of the best meals I've had while travelling and a really nice way to meet new people. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Lisbon.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Very good location near the metro. The rooms were very nice with the especially large lockers.