Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

All staffs are friendly and this hostel has a strategic location. A bit disappointed because they didn't provide the tour to Sintra as described in the hostel details

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

I had a great time and have already setup a few friends with the hostel. I'm willing to put my reputaion behind it without question.

Best hostel I've ever stayed! The staff is super friendly and helpful. They'll tell you all they know and recommend stuffs to you even though you didn't ask them. The €10 dinner is a charm and it's a great chance to hang out with other backpackers and share the experiences. The entire hostel is clean and well-equipped. The breakfast is delicious! I really cannot see any down side of this hostel. Maybe too good?

I don't even know where to start...Yes! Lisbon made my friend and my experience in Lisboa so incredible, it's hard to sum up in a review. From the moment we walked in we felt welcome--thanks to Pedro and Saraya (and all the staff!). The facilities were fantastic and clean, and the atmosphere in the main lounge was perfect for meeting people, listening to live music, and chilling over drinks in the evening. We missed the 5 star meal prepared by Xavier, but he let us taste--my god, he is amazing.

• 14th Nov 2014

loved this place. best hostel staff of any ive ever been to.

fantastic hostel to stay! located very central - friendly stuff and a brilliant hostel cook!

The dinner they served was delicious and the staff were really lovely. The beds were comfortable and had curtains which really blocked out the light. I enjoyed my stay here although do regret drinking so much if their yummy sangria!

One of the finest choice you can make in Lisbon. Staffs are friendly and helpful, bed was comfy, every facility was so clean, breakfast was normal but has scrambled egg, and location is almost perfect. But my only concern was the kitchen- it was quite small and I couldn't use the kitchen between 8 and 9 pm because they prepare group dinner everyday. The kitchen is for all people so I think they should make some space for other people who want to cook the dinner by themselves!

Actually one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Staff were amazing and helpful gems - Vincente, Fabio and Pedro were delights! The rooms were spacious, beds comfy and clean bathrooms. Social vibe, common room was a decent size and made it easy to meet great people there. Ah, and the nightly Portuguese dinners were just the icing on that amazing pear-brownie cake the chef had made. Do yourself a favour and book this place!

Best hostel I´ve been to. Met wonderful people and the location is close from everywhere I wanted to go. Reasonable price, and an amazing chef. Most of the evenings I prefered to have dinner in the hostel because of the several recipes with the very same codfish. Besides the staff is really friendly, always eager to help everyone and make you feel at home. If you come to Lisbon, my first advice: Stay at Yes Hostel!

I can't fault this hostel. It's clean, beds and showers are great. I met singles, couples and groups who all fit right in here- this is because the staff provide everything possible to get together with other travellers and make friends, without it feeling forced at all- there's opportunity to just sit alone if needed. I think the staff make the place. Pedro, Vicente, Fabio, chefs. Other staff were great but didn't get a chance to chat to them for names. They all help you get the best of Lisbon.

• 12th Nov 2014

Great hostel, the staff were super friendly and helpful. The hostel common room was a great place to meet people. Free breakfast and dinner was €10 and included free drinks! Only issue i had was wish I could have stayed longer!

Fantastic hostel. Rooms were modern and clean with big lockers,. Great common area to meet people. 10 Euro dinner with free drinks was great way to socialize and meet people while eating good food. Pub crawl at night was also fun!

AMAZING. The reviews speak for themselves, this was an incredible hostel with amazing people, facilities and location

Epic hostel. Amazing staff, great food, nice activities, an unbeatable location at an inexpensive price point! Other positives;really nice bathroom+rainfall shower, decent bed frames+beds (which don't creak), solid WiFi even on fourth floor. If I had one complaint it would be that the pillows are just awful (I find it very hard to sleep on such a thin, single pillow. I had to fold in half to sleep).. but you cannot sway your opinion on this minor point :) Oh well, for me the #1 hostel in Lisbon

This hostel is located in the heart of Lisbon. The staff is extremely energetic, friendly, and helpful. The main area is a great space where it is easy to meet lots of other people. Definitely a social hostel. Love love love this place!

• 7th Nov 2014

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Staff were helpful and just generally friendly, the rooms are nice and clean, the food is fantastic and the common room has bean bags! The nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. Will definatley be heading there again.

• 6th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Staff were more than friendly, they offerered lots of great and affordable activities and had a really good atmosphere. The dinners they provide for €10 are worth getting, they are always delicious and you get free drinks with it for the 2 hours. The rooms were very clean and had a good amount of room. The cleaners are always making sure the place is clean too, cleaning all day long! I would definitely go back to Yes! Lisbon hostel :)

It was a pretty nice stay, the location of the hostel is amazing, especially we should mention hotel stuff. which was really friendly and helpful. We went on free walking excursions and on one to the Sintra, all of them were amazing. We are really satisfied with our stay here.

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Ukraine
  • All Male Group, 18-24

This hostel is very well located, they have a good breakfast with eggs, cereals, yogurts, cheese, ham. Rooms are pretty big, enough space to move around. Staff is nice.