Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

It was totally awesome

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I stayed one week in this Hostel. The staff is friendly and helpful. It is clearly one of the best youth hostel I have ever seen.

This is a really good hostel. The location is great, and it's very clean! The staff was very nice, but not as personable as I've had at other hostels. It was a bit too big in my opinion, hard to get to know the other guests.

The hostel is really awesome. The Staffel is very friendly and very obliging.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • Bangladesh

The best hostel that i have see. Nice People nice place, good Pub roll!!! Very good

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

THIS PLACE MAN... IINSANE best people. best hostel!!!!! they made me come n live here! gata da cozinha WOW

• 6th Feb 2015

I wish I could stay more, great weekend!

• 6th Feb 2015

Yes! This hostel has it all. You will love your stay here!

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is one of the best hostel I have stayed in! Great security and a great location. Always someone working on reception ready to give a helping hand. The atmosphere is great and the 10 euro dinners are amazing. All the dorms and bathrooms are very clean and the facilities are all in working order. I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel!!!!

I had never stayed in hostels before, it was my first experience and it was awesome! Everything was clean, everyone was nice, the breakfast is really good! Recommended!

Nice place with a perfect location.we enjoyed our stay there.the staff are really nice and helpful.You get breakfast every morning-simple but still ok.The kitchen is well equipped,so u can cook by yourself.In the night free shots from the bar.During our stay the majority of guests were from Brazil.

Awesome hostel and great staff, super friendly and helpful! Loved it!

• 4th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in bar none. Thanks to Soraya, Fabio, Manuel and all other staff: hope to be back soon

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Hungary

Best Hostel ever! Great staff, great rooms, excellent beds, very clean, really great breakfast, and the location couldn't be better! I love it!

awesome hostel. i stay in about 10 different ones each year and this was right up there at the top

Great local, staff, evening dinner. One stop spot for all the best of Lisbon! Fabio is a super amazing person! He helped us with so many aspects of our long weekend in Lisbon! Told us the best spots and helped with every issue while staying. Recommended the great in house chef meal deal that was really gourmet! Best spot around!!! Safe locataion, clean and comfortable beds, fresh sheets, clean shower and cool staff! 1 euro for fresh squeezed orange juice make the morning after manageable! Thanks

Safe, comfortable, and you still have privacy in spite of sharing a room with people you don't know.

Everything was brilliant and would definitely stay here again! 120/100!

• 30th Jan 2015

18 of us descended upon yes!Lisbon hostel for the weekend, the staff were very patient, helpful and friendly. The hostel location is excellent, 5-10 mins walk to all the bars and restaurants of bairo alto, and also on the seafront. Nice clean rooms and showers etc. Highly recommended.

• 30th Jan 2015

Fantastic staff.Great food.Good location.Extremely rowdy guests,drunk and causing noise and havoc in the early hours of the morning ruined the stay.These people should have been ejected from the hostel.More security needed to cope with these situations.