Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Super staff !!!! Great parties, excellent dinners and friendly place.

Really good price / place / quality with breakfast included !! Thanks :)

A perfect journey in yes hostel lisbon ! I really recomand it !!

• 29th Dec 2014

NYE in Lisbon, we stayed 5 days in Yes! Hostel. Very well located and lot of fun! Very friendly staff :)

• 28th Dec 2014

All the staff at Yes! hostel were extremely helpful and friendly. I also took a couple of their tours and was impressed by local knowledge and good sense of humour of the guides! The place itself was very clean (I saw several times a day people cleaning the bathrooms and toilets and although I didn't join dinners and other activities, I heard positive comments from other travellers.

(EN) The best Hostel ever. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great location, GREAT MATTRESS, friendly atmosphere, great breakfast ... (PT) O melhor Hostel que ja fiquei. Funcionários extremamente simpáticos e atenciosos, excelente localização, EXCELENTE COLCHÃO, clima amigável, ótimo café da manhã...

The best hostel I've ever been! Incredible atmosphere, respectful and funny people, amazing place! I would 100% recommend it and, for sure, I'll be back there!

Friendly staff and amazing location to reach all the hotspots of lisbon

everything is fantastic, except there is only two sink on my floor that we can use, it's crowded in the morning.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

One of the best hotels I've stayed, very friendly staff, very good facilities and especially a very good location! Me and my friend we've had a very nice stay and a great dinner on Christmas Eve.

Tremendo hostal! Maravilloso staff, buenas camas, gran espacio para guardar las cosas (lockers), privacidad en las camas, limpio, excelentemente ubicado en el corazón de Lisboa, simplemente perfecto. Gracias por hacer que una fecha tan importante como la Navidad fuera un momento con grata y mucha compañía, además de buena comida, música, bebidas, regalos y cariño. No dude en quedarse en este hostal. Yes Lisbon!

Loved every thing about this hostel

The hostel everyone wants to find. Everything was perfect: location, staff, information, activities, cleanliness... It's good for every kind of travelers. If you are planning to visit Lisbon book Yes!Lisbon Hostel.

• 19th Dec 2014

Probably the best place to stay in Lisbon. Perfect location, cool staff, everything you can wish from a hostel.

A prime location, great place to meet new people, staff were incredibly helpful in both exploring the city and helping us meet new people at the hostel. Make sure you go to at least one of the dinners, they are a lot of fun and an easy way to make some friends.

All great things to say about Yes!Hostel. As soon as I arrived, the staff happily wrote me directions to get me everywhere I wanted to go in Lisboa. Friendly guests+staff, and very social environment at the hostel, but not too much (easy to get some sleep). Beds/bathrooms were among the most clean/comfortable I have seen in hostels, plus Yes! serves a home-style group dinner and hosts a pub crawl to help you meet other travelers. By FAR one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in (if not #1!!).

Staff is really friendly, funny, and helpful. Breakfast is really good! I love that!

Very nice hostel!

Wonderfull! I love the week I spent there! Lovely staff and good location.

Excellent locations, very nice atmosphere and staff. The rooms are very clean, When i return to lisbon i stay at yes hostel again.

• 13th Dec 2014