Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great first hostel experience. Amazing value, especially with the daily dinner option. Staff was very outgoing and friendly, would stay there again 100%

• 23rd Jan 2015

It is absolutely a great place to stay! All the staff are so friendly and helpful, especially Fabio who took great effort to know everyone's name. Loved the walking tour and the dinner! (Duck over rice was SO DELICIOUS!) and free shots at 11:45pm!

I had an amazing couple of nights! Only two pieces of feedback: 1. It felt like you catered to very large groups. As an individual traveler, I felt uncomfortable multiple times with the large overwhelming groups taking over the main area, and also worried about whether I'd end up in a room with them in one of the remaining beds. 2. I felt like the pub crawl promoters were overly pushy. Other than those two things, it was a great stay.

I had an amazing stay at Yes! Hostel, it ticks all the boxes but more than that it's got an amazing atmosphere which only certain hostels manage. It's centrally located with well finished rooms, most beds come with a curtain for privacy and everyone gets a locker and plug socket. The hostel is spotless throughout and a free breakfast is also included. As a solo traveler the hostel dinner is a great way to meet people and also great value as it's all you can drink included!

everything was great but the only negative thing for me is, there is no way to cook ourselves during the dinner time because of the staff who is cooking dinner for money.

Nothing to say about the staffs. They are really kind and friendly. The location is great! The atmosphere was amazing. Really lovely!!

Very good hostel. Staff were extremely helpful and assisted in creating in a fun and friendly atmosphere. The dinners were great. I would reccomend to fellow travellers.

Seriously the best hostel I've stayed at. Such a great location and the staff were amazing. Special shout out to the chefs aswell! Dinner was great every night!

• 16th Jan 2015

What a great hostel! It was the first time i travelled alone and I really didn't know what to expect. Thanx to the hostel I really felt comfortable for example because of the information they gave when checking in and the common areas. The food they serve in the evenings is great! It is also a good chance to get to know the other travellers. The bedroom, shower, toilets where very clean and well-equipped. I would recommend it to anyone!

Where to start?!? So many positive thinks can be say! I admit that this is the best hostel I ever stay and for the value and quality of the services offer is just wow! The hostel is super clean, staff are grate super friendly and helpful. The atmosphere you feal in the hostel is greet and they organize a 9pm dinner with delicious food, for where you can meet new friends. If you stay in the hostel I suggest you to have dinner once and also join the pub craw! The hostel deserves a 10+

lisbon hostel is awesome

• 14th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Great place to stay. The dinners are great value, good for meeting people and of a high quality. The staff were extremely helpful and the walking tours decent. The tour to Sintra organised by the hostel was fun too although if you like poking around towns then you'll definitely want more time in Sintra (although it is cheap to go back again on the train).

This was definitely the best hostel I stayed in throughout my entire trip through Europe. The showers were nicer than the shower I have at home! The location was perfect, you're just one block away from the main square and the water front and another few blocks in the other direction is a long street with tons of restaurants. The dinner offered was a great way to meet people and the atmosphere was always fun!

Nice staff, good hostel and great breakfast.

best ever hostel

Just try it. You'll see how perfect this place is. My other review has more specific details. I will be back.

I haven't stayed in many hostels yet, so Yes! Lisbon hostels have set the bar very high for the rest of the hostel world. I loved everything about this hostel, but most of all the people!

I don't even know where to begin.. You have to stay here if you are in Lisbon and are looking to meet people as well as sight see! One of my favorite hostels in Europe! Awesome showers, amazing food, center of the city, great rooms, staff are fun and will make you sandwhiches for cheap when you get back from drinking! I am defenitly staying here again!

• 12th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, best choice!

Very good hostel, one of the best I've been.