Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Friendly and amazing people! Absolutely the best hostel I have stayed at! Rooms are big and clean. I would highly recommend Yes!

• 13th May 2014

My best stay in a hostel ever! This hostel does everything right!! The prices, the location, the facilities. And that is just the tip of the ice! Best atmosphere ever! Best staff ever! Best common-dinner ever! I will be back here any chance I get..!!!

Some of the best 4 days of my life. I would live there.

• 10th May 2014

I loved this place, it was my first time travel solo and Yes! Made me feel like home, you can meet lots of people in the breakfast, dinner (recommended, great chef, good price, fun night) or in the walking tour (which is excellent, I went with Sofia in wild walkers, very kind and helpful)...if I go again to Lisbon I definitely going to stay in YES LISBON.

• 10th May 2014

I had a great time at the hostel. The only little thing I missed was a chair/shelf near the shower and a shelf at the sink to put yout stuff on.

• 10th May 2014

Good hostel, great location and friendly staff!

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at! The staff were incredible and have created a really great atmosphere for meeting new people...the pub crawl and dinner combo for 20 euros is definitely worth it!

probably the best hostel I've ever been too. lovely staff super good and cheap meals, and above all perfect to meet people and socialize. only problem I had was having a bit of a hard time sleeping because of people snoring and making noise as they came back during the night but the hostel can't be blamed for that that's the risk when u share a room! totally recommand had a really goof time!

Really nice staff, clean facilities everything is good :) but MangoMousse is not my tatste

The walking tours in the mornings are great!! They are very nice and knowledgeable about their city and are excited to show you the secrets of Lisbon.

• 3rd May 2014

Great welcome, very attractive and pleasant ... Really appreciated the cleanliness, help with directions and maps. Overall fantastic and had the feel of a boutique hotel except there were 5 other people in my room ;-). The bunks are very thoughtfully designed with private curtains, locking storage, personal lights, little shelf and lovely fresh duvets and bedding. Top notch!!!

I've stayed at Yes Porto and loved and for this trip I decided to try the Yes Lisbon. I don't have nothing bad to say about this hostel. The staff is lovely, location is perfect. Everything is clean and the atmosphere is great. I was by myself and I got to meet loads of people. Ah! Breakfast is delicious!

Awesome hostel with some of the nicest staff!

Everything was really nice, all the activities organized were really nice, the walking tours, dinners! The best hostel that I stayed ever! I really recommend!

The position is good,situated in the center of the city, and near the dock, the guys in this hostel are really nice, there are many young people, you can talk with each other here, you can enjoy a different time.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • China

I would definitely recommend Yes! Lisbon! to anyone!! The staff were super friendly and helpful. Location's perfect. The hostel dinners (entree, main and dessert and unlimited drinks) are a must - it's the best way to make some new friends to head out with on the pub crawl (also organised by Yes! Lisbon). The beds were comfy and the bottom bunk has a curtain. The bathrooms were clean. This was the perfect place to start our Europe trip and we will definitely be back again!

The 10 Doller dinner is a great way to meet people! The location is perfect, but it is very loud in the rooms.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Loved the pull-out drawer lockers under the bed--genius! The rooms were homey and clean (which are hard characteristics to find in a hostel) and wifi works. The free breakfast was amazing and a great way for a single female solo traveler like me to meet other people. The dinner is also a good way to meet people--easily found people to go out with--but you can get better meals cheaper in the area. The staff (esp. Fabio) was amazing!

Excellent hostel. Great place to stay in Lisbon.

Everything was perfect. Location, cleanliness. The only problem was that the internet only works on the hall.

• 24th Apr 2014