Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! Absolutely wonderful! Staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Dinner was amazing. 10 euros got a great meal and unlimited beer/sangria. Pubcrawl was awesome, thiago did a great job. Everything about this hostel is great. Atmosphere is sweet, easy to meet ppl.

If there is a place to start your european adventure, this is where you want to end it. This place was amazing staff are friendly, the people are great and it was just an overall amazing place and experience

• 9th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!! Excellent location and exceptionally social. Loved the hostel dinners every night, €10 for three courses and open bar before the bar crawl! Staff were very friendly and knowledgable about Lisbon and potential day trips. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Would definitely stay here again!

Best hostel ever. Friendly people and great food

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Afghanistan

Awesome hostel il recommend it to everyone and we will definetly be back next year :D the staff were always super helpful with everything we needed. Comfy beds, great facilities and super close to everything you need! The Porto Yes hostel was just as good and the transfer between them is easy! The Dinner is always Delicious

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed!! Really TOP!! Friendly and nice staff, incredible atmosphere, really good location and rooms!! I totally recommend the dinner at the hostel, the free walking tour and the pub crawl!!

This hostel was fantastic! The staff were so friendly and helpful, the free breakfast was great and the 10euro dinners were amazing value for money. I had to leave early unfortunately, but i will definitely come back to lisbon and stay at this hostel. Thanks!

I absolutely LOVED the staff at this location, which was right in the middle of Baixa/Chiado (AKA- near to everything!). They were extremely friendly and informative. You absolutely must do the 10 euro dinner for at least one night when you stay there- the food is delicious, the drinks are abundant, and it is a great way to meet your fellow travelers. One of my best hostel experiences (and I've had a lot) :) A+++

Great hostel. One of the best I've stayed in Europe so far.

Best hostel I have stayed in

We had a great stay at Yes! Lisbon. Staff were friendly & helpful as soon as we walked in the door. Great location, super clean & the beds were comfy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

I absolutely love love yes hostel. It is the hotel of hostel. The best bathroom / showers in Europe. Extremely clean

Excellent location, awesome dinner and pubcrawl. Staff was soo friendly and helpful. Quite wild and lively, but I didnt mind. Rooms were super clean and the lockers were the bast I have seen yet.

This is the best hostel I have ever been to :) It is your absolute must when you in Lisbon. For 10 euro you get 3-course dinner with unlimited drinks, if you add another 10, you go for Pub Crowl and another free drinks :) For people who don't like party much,there is a great one day-trip to Sintra & Cascais for 12euro. Really recommended. Staff is extremly helpful, funny and 'unique'. This is not just a hoste. It is called ' Yes Hostel Experience ' :) You will love it :)!!!

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were awesome and I was so happy with the facilities and location. Definitely recommend it!!

Nice stay right in the city, friendly and helpful staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014

The hostel is AMAZING! Great staff, great rooms, great breakfest, great location. Absolutely no complains.

This place is amazing, I did not want to leave! The dinner was amazing every night, the hostel is clean and the atmosphere is great. I've made some great friends from staying here and this will not be my last time staying here. The walking tours and Sintra trip should not be missed! The staff are so friendly and helpful, they make the stay that much better! Already looking into when I can return to Yes! Soraia, Fabio, Luis, Pedro and all of the staff at Yes! Obrigado por tudo e ate proximo!!!

• 2nd Jun 2014

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The facilities have everything you could ask for and are extremely nice. The showers have great water pressure and hot water. Wifi is never slow. Couldn't have got more value for such a reasonable price. The amazing staff that is willing to help you with whatever you need. Make sure you do the day trip to Sintra with Luis. It is only 12€. Family dinners are great place to meet people. Cheap and very fun. Unlimited alcohol! I love YES!

is a very great location to stay at lisbon, staffs were helpful and friendly