Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

A really great place to stay in Lisbon !!! Please take the fruits out of the fridge, that we've forgot there :) !

• 3rd Apr 2014

Really great place, excellent staff, they are what made our trip to Lisbon.

• 1st Apr 2014

my favourite hostel yet- amazing location and even more amazing staff- we had really good banter with them! great atmosphere in the hostel, we had the private attic room which was very cool. Would def recommend the trip to Sintra, Cascais, Belem- was the highlight of our stay!

Hostel was a great stay. I didn't get to enjoy waffles! Not sure if you had to ask for them specifically. Other than that, all was great! Very friendly staff!

• 27th Mar 2014

It was awesome. I have never stayed like this hostel. First of all, fabio the staff makes us happy and high. Everything was perfact.

Yes! hostel is one of the top hostels I've stayed in (and I have traveled a lot!) It has a great home-like feel, with comfortable and warm beds, sliding lockable drawers underneath, and wall sockets/lamps right on the wall next to the bed. The showers were great and everything was very clean. The people were amazing--the people who work at this hostel seem like they have so much fun, and they really make the entire atmosphere so great. The bar/parties at night are awesome and the dinners=yummy!

I never had a better time in any other hostel. I have no complains. The tour to Sintra was amazing, more than what you could expect. Thanks Luis for everything you are an amazing guide and all of you guys show that you love what you are doing. and you transmit that to the visitors.

The staff here are beyond amazing.

• 20th Mar 2014

I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location and the facilities and everything where very clean. I would highly recommend the dinners there, they're only 10 euros and they are great! The pub crawl was a lot of fun too! It's just an overall great atmosphere to have fun and meet people.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel was just amazing!! Good location, really clean, awesome atmosphere.. The staff rocks!!! Missing you already Ana, Luis, Ines, Vicente, Fábio, Soraia etc... hope to see you again soon!! Abraços

• 20th Mar 2014

Very good location and price. Very funny, friendly and helpful staff! Wifi is available in the room. Breakfast is good but sometimes not everything is ready in time at 8:00. I lived in a 6-Female Dorm on the 3rd floor. It is next to a busy road which makes it too noisy in the room. We couldn't even open the window when we are in the room. The Wall is So Thin that Does Not Ward any Sound. Whe could hear clearly neigbours opening the door and talking. There is no separation of female/male restroom

Awesome place

Quite simply the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've done the best part of 50. I doubt it will be beaten any time soon. The prices are a pittance for what you get in return: spotless rooms and comfortable beds local staff who are as curious about you as you are them, a walking tour led by the fantastic Soraia, a hearty meal for 10€ and to top it off, the wacky pub crawl. Not just the place to go if you're a lone traveller, the place to go full stop. If I could give this place 101% I would.

A fantastic hostel in an unbelievable location. The staff made every single guest feel welcomed and special - nothing was ever too much trouble for any of them. The breakfast/dinner was great, and the free shots at 11.30 every night were a great bonding tool. The barcrawl was so much fun I did it four nights on the spin, and everyone I met who was staying at the hostel loved the place. Thanks for a great time. Toby

• 18th Mar 2014

Our stay was awesome! Great location and nice people and atmosphere. The breakfast was great and we really enjoyed the time there. The only little negative point was the limited space in the kitchen especially when the staff is cooking the hostel dinner.

Having travelled for eleven months now, Yes! Lisbon remains my favourite hostel in the world. The hostel runs incredibly smoothly, the staff are friendly and efficient and really make the place shine. The location is excellent, close to the metro and trams, as well as all the bars and restaurants in Bairro Alto, Baixa and Chiado. Lisbon is a wonderful city and Yes! Hostel is a great place to explore it from. Go there now :)

The great hostels in Lisbon, easy to find with public transportation. The location is perfect. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast is awesome.... Like It...

Had a wonderful time at yes! So far one the besg hostels i've seen

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

No doubts, the best hostel I've ever been. Everything was perfect. Specially the staff. Not a single point to complain.

• 11th Mar 2014

This hostel is amazing! The staff is friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is wonderful, the location is perfect, the breakfast is super taste, the cleanliness is fanatstic, the toilets and the roons have always a good smell and the price is the best! I would like to give 1000 in my review!