Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

It was probably the best hostel I've been, I highly recommend! All the dinners, Pub crawl, tours were amazing. I'ts the perfect place to meet new people. The staffs were so kind and the location is perfect.

Great location, located in the center of Lissabon . Its the hostel to party! Best place to go for peops travelling by oneself.

Fun hostel, great rooms and social vibe, especially the home-made dinners! Unfortunately, AWFUL check-in policy - 3pm, really? Lounge is also cleaned during the afternoon so no real place to sleep except a bed in the middle of the living room...kind of awkward...do not come after pulling an all nighter in Barcelona... :(

This place is literally perfect. Where to begin...the staff are super friendly, outgoing and helpful! The atmosphere is great especially if you take part in the dinner and pub crawl- really easy to meet people. It is also the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed it.. The cleaners are permanently busy! The rooms are awesome too with under bed lockers, curtains over the beds for privacy, lights, side tables and plug points for everyone! I wish every hostel was like this!! Thanks guys!!

Staff, rooms, atmosphere...definitely the THE first one !

The hostel is great in everything. Just sometimes bathrooms were a bit smelly. Paper or a machine to dry your hands will be nice either.

Great location, great staff, great tours on offer (free walking, beach trip, Sintra etc.) and great for solo travelers, comfy beds with curtains and draw lockers. Staying at their hostel in Porto because I like it so much ! Stay here if you can afford it.

This hostel is what all hostels should be based off. Absolutely fantastic and has everything a backpacker could ever want. Extremely fun, spotless facilities and the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend to everyone. The location is next to none and the free walking tours are so great. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Just stay here and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thanks so much guys!!

Best hostel ever, i wanted to stay 2 days and i ended staying 12, untill I spent All My money!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Everything was just PERFECT. It´s ultra clean, comfortable, great location, cool people, program and they have the nicest staff ever. Best Hostel I stayed in so far!

Staff were amazing! Curtains over the beds for privacy, light and power socket for each bed, big locker to secure your stuff. Wifi works everywhere, free breakfast with toast, cereal, scrambled eggs. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in... and I've stayed in a lot. Shout out to Fabio with the dreadlocks!! :)

Very pleased with the service I was given

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything I wanted from a hostel. Clean, secure, friendly, sociable vibe, perfect location. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Evening meal was good in the communal area, plus then everyone went on the bar crawl. Will definitely be staying again

Best hostel i have ever visited so far. Staff is super cool. They put a lot of effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Whenever i will come back to Lisbon, this will be my first choice. YES! Hostel is the place to be. Local food everyday (for additional 10 EUR) and pub crawl every night.

What a phenomenal place! Thanks yes hostel, my time in Lisbon was amazing.

Had an awesome stay at Yes! Lisbon. Highly recommend the day trip to Sintra, the group dinners and the walking tours all of which are fun and great for meeting people. Extremely clean, bathrooms were cleaned at least 3 times a day. Good showers, and there were individual outlets and reading lights for each bed. Everything you're looking for in a hostel!

The staff is funny, helpful, kind, and professional. The location was perfect! By the train, metro, and bus stations. There are also a multitude of shops, restaurants, cafés, and historical landmarks around. As much as I loved Lisbon, this hostel was so great it made me want to stick around 24/7!! The bed was comfortable, shower facilities were lavish

The best Hostel I've ever been! Yes! Hostel has an increadible location (really close to Bairro Alto and Praça do Comércio), very confortable rooms, modern and clean bathrooms (with the very best shower!) and the most friendly and exciting staff. The lockers are big enough to fit your luggage (and they can lend you a padlock), the internet is free and if you are in a room without a bathroom, you may find a good amount of them in each floor! It was my 2nd time and I will definitely come back!

Great hostel, great time! I ate there every night and did tours organized through the hostel and I wouldn't do it any other way.

Awesome hostel! Best I came across in 3months of travelling Europe! Fabio is the man! Never felt so immediately welcome in a hostel before. Group dinners for €10 with all you can drink.. Amazing! Great location, great facilities, great vibe, great staff. 10/10 Not sure when, not sure how, but I will be back for sure.