Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I've stayed at probably 15 hostels allll over Europe and the states and Yes! Hostel, by far, was the very best.

• 27th May 2014

Nice hostel and central to everything. The guys that worked at the reception are friendly and were willing and able any questions I had. The facilities in the place were great.

Super awesome hostel! Nice cozy bed in the dorm with a curtain for more privacy. Table with seats in the middle of our dorm room. Awesome, friendly en very helpfull staff. Easy to meet people, right in the center.

Awesome crew who are willing to help out in any way! Don't look anywhere else and book at Yes!

This hostel was absolute luxury! The bunks each have thier own locker and curtains so you can have privacy if you want. But you won't want it cause it's such an amazing atmosphere there. Everyone wants to meet Eachother and hang out! The common room is perfect for that. And they offer dinner and a pub crawl everynight for such an amazing price. Free drinks for that dinner too! The staff was amazing. So much pride for their country! This is a must stay!!!!

• 26th May 2014

Don't play to loud music after midnight. It's to noisy if you try to sleep.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at - really cool staff, facilities and atmosphere. The only disappointing thing was that they stopped serving eggs at 10 when breakfast ends at 10:30. I was totally bummed to miss out after I hearing they were really good. Still, free breakfast with eggs is rare so I really can't complain! I guess I'll just have to get my lazy ass out of bed earlier next time! Big thanks to all the awesome staff for making Lisbon awesome!!

Everything was great

just amazing! the rooms were nice, not noisy and the bathrooms very clean! and the common area just great!

One of my best hostels I stayed in! Highly recommended. Great location, rooms and facilities always clean. The atmosphere was just amazing ! Big thanks to Fabio for making it an awesome stay! One of the best staff you will ever meet.

Absolutely awesome! I would totally recommend this place! I was there for the Champions League Final weekend and I just could not have more fun! They were incredibly helpful and the places atmosphere is mind blowing Um abraço pra galera do bar ! Uhuuuuu é THois!

Great hostel, great staff, I was there during the european cup and my window was by he street so it got very noisy... It's a party hostel ,great fore lone travellers, maybe less for couples.

Great place to stay in Lisbon!!

To kick things off your stay starts with a welcoming shot (or 2 or 3 if you are lucky) which was amazing. With the dinners and pubcrawls and the general cleanliness and security, Yes Lisbon was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in Europe. Special mention to Soraia who helped us a lot during our time there.

Warm welcome, clean bath/rooms, very nice and friendly, helpful and supporting staff. I would definitely go there again. Free tours are such a good thing!!! Cheers Sina

This is my second time at this hostel and it's amazing. The beds have individual curtains and reading lights with an electrical outlet and the free breakfast has scrambled eggs! The staff are more than helpful and when we left to go to Evora one of the guys even recommended us a place to eat while in Evora. Would definitely return again - amazing!

Everything is good here. If I will back to Lisbon, there would not have another choice.

Dear stranger reading this: you'll have the best time ever at this place. Just book it.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel rates amongst the best of hostels that i've stayed in. The bed frames were solid and the mattresses were thick and comfortable. The security lockers were large enough for my huge backpack. The toilets were clean. The staff were very friendly and personable. The kitchen, dining and lounge areas were well-equipped and comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding considering it was free too! I throughly enjoyed my stay.

I loved this hostel. Originally booked 3 nights and stayed for 5. The hostel is in a really convenient location with just a short walk to the main attractions. It's also a great place to meet fellow travellers, especially if you're travelling alone. If you're thinking about booking this place, stop thinking and just do it. I can guarantee you will love it!!