Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I've stayed and many hostels all over the world, and I guess this one has the best staff I have ever met. The breakfast is awesome as well. Just the dinner was a little bit too expensive, but is definitely a nice place to stay!

• 30th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We loved this hostel and had a great 5 days there - I've stayed there many times in the past but every time it gets better and better.

It was great :-) We will come again!

• 30th May 2014
  • Switzerland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My stay at Yes Hostel couldn't have been better. The Hostel is in a very central location, very modern, super clean and above all the staff is amazing. Soraia, Rui, Fabio and the rest of the team are just great. If I have the opportunity to go back to Lisbon, I would definitely stay here again!

Very friendly staff

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff is unbeatable and the place rocks!

Really good hostel. Nice beds and showers. The dinner in the evening is good and is a good way to meet people.

It's an excellent hostel and the staff is very good.

An excellent hostel! Definitely in my top 3. Great location, staff, facilities and most importantly atmosphere. Very good for solo travelers.The additional services they offer (dinners, pub crawls, etc.) were also of great value. Definitely recommended.

• 28th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Staff were great, super friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, the hostel dinners were great, I should've stayed in Lisbon for longer! The best part was when we arrived very early in the morning from an overnight bus. The lounge area was set up with not only couches but a bed and sofa area. They let us stay there and have breakfast even.

I've stayed at probably 15 hostels allll over Europe and the states and Yes! Hostel, by far, was the very best.

• 27th May 2014

Nice hostel and central to everything. The guys that worked at the reception are friendly and were willing and able any questions I had. The facilities in the place were great.

Super awesome hostel! Nice cozy bed in the dorm with a curtain for more privacy. Table with seats in the middle of our dorm room. Awesome, friendly en very helpfull staff. Easy to meet people, right in the center.

Awesome crew who are willing to help out in any way! Don't look anywhere else and book at Yes!

This hostel was absolute luxury! The bunks each have thier own locker and curtains so you can have privacy if you want. But you won't want it cause it's such an amazing atmosphere there. Everyone wants to meet Eachother and hang out! The common room is perfect for that. And they offer dinner and a pub crawl everynight for such an amazing price. Free drinks for that dinner too! The staff was amazing. So much pride for their country! This is a must stay!!!!

• 26th May 2014

Don't play to loud music after midnight. It's to noisy if you try to sleep.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at - really cool staff, facilities and atmosphere. The only disappointing thing was that they stopped serving eggs at 10 when breakfast ends at 10:30. I was totally bummed to miss out after I hearing they were really good. Still, free breakfast with eggs is rare so I really can't complain! I guess I'll just have to get my lazy ass out of bed earlier next time! Big thanks to all the awesome staff for making Lisbon awesome!!

Everything was great

just amazing! the rooms were nice, not noisy and the bathrooms very clean! and the common area just great!

One of my best hostels I stayed in! Highly recommended. Great location, rooms and facilities always clean. The atmosphere was just amazing ! Big thanks to Fabio for making it an awesome stay! One of the best staff you will ever meet.