Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is amazing! The staff is friendly and helpful, the atmosphere is wonderful, the location is perfect, the breakfast is super taste, the cleanliness is fanatstic, the toilets and the roons have always a good smell and the price is the best! I would like to give 1000 in my review!

Centrally located, only 5 min to walk to the Baixa-Chiado metro station. IKEA style, nice rooms, very clean, good beds, reliable showers, lockers for everyone. Staff is helpful and speaks English well. You can have a three course dinner for 10 EUR everyday or use the kitchen. I recommend the day trip to Sintra for 10 EUR.

'Yes!Hostel is absolutely the best hostel I have ever been to! I can not imagine any better location, nicer staff, cleaner rooms and kitchen, more extensive offers (such as the perfect dinner from the cook Anna, free walking tours, cheap day trips, pub crawl,...) or an atmosphere at the lounge room that is more pleasant!!! I totally enjoyed my stay and had a great time in Lisboa

• 8th Mar 2014

I LOVED this hostel.. It was the perfect hostel experience. Helpful and engaging staff, clean and private rooms, incredible location near everything, very affordable, day trips/pub crawl/nightly dinners were all worth more than what they ask you to pay. Great vibes from the other guests. I absolutely would stay here again and have already recommended to my friends. This is the perfect hostel if you are a young solo traveller, since they go out of their way to make you feel at home!

Awesome hostel. Staff is really friendly and attentive. The hostel is in a central location so you can walk everywhere. take the day trip to Sintra!

SUPER friendly staff! Pubcrawls every day! Ideal for a group of friends or a couple to socialize with other people!

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! The rooms are very clean with individual lockers under each bed so you can lock up your stuff. They have a great walking tour and other small tours to locations just outside of Portugal that were fabulous. The pub crawl they put on is awesome! The only thing bad about this hostel is that it ruined every other one for me! Can't wait to go back!

• 6th Mar 2014

Yes Lisbon and Yes Porto (you get 10% if you book the 2nd one with them) are by far the best hostels I stayed. Each bed get a curtain, a light, a plug. The atmosphere is very good, the staff is amazing. It is always very clean. The dinners are very good.

had a great stay at this hostel and will definetly come back!!! they had free breakfast, a 3 portuguese course dinner for only ten euros which was good every night and included free beer, wine or sangria. free shot at 11.30 the staff were very friendly and helped with everything. the rooms were good and always clean, same for the bathrooms. they were new and i had the impression that they got cleaned every hour:) a good place to have lots of parties. there are pub crawls every night.

Amazing staff with endless enthusiasm, perfect location, and every facility that a traveller could ever possibly need. Loved it.

This was my 2nd stay at Yes! Hostel Lisbon, and I can only put it this way: it's simply amazing! I'm definitely going to be back to visit again.

• 2nd Mar 2014

Very nice hostel in the center of the city. Clean, very friendly staff, good atmosphere, free breakfast and coffee, good meals in the evening (to pay for). Definitely worth a visit!

Excellent hostel! The staff was very nice and helpful and the facilities were clean. The free breakfast was great, and I really liked having a large locker under my bed to put all of my things in. Close walk to many attractions. I only did the free walking tour, but I heard the Sintra tour was great also. I did the dinner there one night, and it was good food and worth the money for the amount of food and drinks you get. Bar crawl was good too. I'd definitely come back!

• 28th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It was definately one of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels! The staff are amazing, very friendly & ready to help you with whatever you need. I will be recommending this hostel to anyone who goes to Lisbon!

great close to city centre staff very friendly.highly reccomended

Yes hostel in Lisbon was the best I've ever stayed at. The location was unbeatable, right in the middle of everything and very easy to find. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and private. The shower was incredibly nice, a huge rain head and very warm water. The free walking tours were interesting and fun. I also highly recommend the Sintra tour because Luiz is the best and he will make sure you have the best time. The whole atmosphere at the hostel was chill and fun and the staff rule!

Amazing hostel!!! Excellent atmosphere, and the the room is so clean! Everyone is so nice!! We like the free breakfast and the party crawl! The hostel also organized the one day trip to sintra for just 10 euros, and we met some nice friends from this trip! Wonderful experience !!! Le meilleur hostel!! Nickel!!!

The best hostel I've been to by far in 6 months of travelling around Europe. I stayed here twice I liked it so much! The staff is crazy good, always happy to have a chat and extremely willing to help you discover Lisbon. The rooms are clean and the showers are always hot. Not to mention the kitchen; straight out of a five star restaurant. Location is incredible and I can't wait to get back to yes! For a 3rd time. Love it!

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »