Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This is the best hostel I have ever been to :) It is your absolute must when you in Lisbon. For 10 euro you get 3-course dinner with unlimited drinks, if you add another 10, you go for Pub Crowl and another free drinks :) For people who don't like party much,there is a great one day-trip to Sintra & Cascais for 12euro. Really recommended. Staff is extremly helpful, funny and 'unique'. This is not just a hoste. It is called ' Yes Hostel Experience ' :) You will love it :)!!!

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were awesome and I was so happy with the facilities and location. Definitely recommend it!!

Nice stay right in the city, friendly and helpful staff.

• 3rd Jun 2014

The hostel is AMAZING! Great staff, great rooms, great breakfest, great location. Absolutely no complains.

This place is amazing, I did not want to leave! The dinner was amazing every night, the hostel is clean and the atmosphere is great. I've made some great friends from staying here and this will not be my last time staying here. The walking tours and Sintra trip should not be missed! The staff are so friendly and helpful, they make the stay that much better! Already looking into when I can return to Yes! Soraia, Fabio, Luis, Pedro and all of the staff at Yes! Obrigado por tudo e ate proximo!!!

• 2nd Jun 2014

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The facilities have everything you could ask for and are extremely nice. The showers have great water pressure and hot water. Wifi is never slow. Couldn't have got more value for such a reasonable price. The amazing staff that is willing to help you with whatever you need. Make sure you do the day trip to Sintra with Luis. It is only 12€. Family dinners are great place to meet people. Cheap and very fun. Unlimited alcohol! I love YES!

is a very great location to stay at lisbon, staffs were helpful and friendly

This was the first hostel I stayed in throughout the duration of my entire trip. Let me tell you that my stay at YES! Hostel was likely the BEST I had throughout a 7 week trip through Europe. The hostel had an amazing atmosphere, the staff was SUPER enthusiastic and helpful, the bathrooms were flawless and clean, the security bracelets worked perfectly, and the nightly dinners were affordable and gave an amazing opportunity for you to make friends especially if you're travelling alone!! A+++

I've stayed and many hostels all over the world, and I guess this one has the best staff I have ever met. The breakfast is awesome as well. Just the dinner was a little bit too expensive, but is definitely a nice place to stay!

• 30th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We loved this hostel and had a great 5 days there - I've stayed there many times in the past but every time it gets better and better.

It was great :-) We will come again!

• 30th May 2014
  • Switzerland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

My stay at Yes Hostel couldn't have been better. The Hostel is in a very central location, very modern, super clean and above all the staff is amazing. Soraia, Rui, Fabio and the rest of the team are just great. If I have the opportunity to go back to Lisbon, I would definitely stay here again!

Very friendly staff

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff is unbeatable and the place rocks!

Really good hostel. Nice beds and showers. The dinner in the evening is good and is a good way to meet people.

It's an excellent hostel and the staff is very good.

An excellent hostel! Definitely in my top 3. Great location, staff, facilities and most importantly atmosphere. Very good for solo travelers.The additional services they offer (dinners, pub crawls, etc.) were also of great value. Definitely recommended.

• 28th May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Staff were great, super friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, the hostel dinners were great, I should've stayed in Lisbon for longer! The best part was when we arrived very early in the morning from an overnight bus. The lounge area was set up with not only couches but a bed and sofa area. They let us stay there and have breakfast even.

I've stayed at probably 15 hostels allll over Europe and the states and Yes! Hostel, by far, was the very best.

• 27th May 2014

Nice hostel and central to everything. The guys that worked at the reception are friendly and were willing and able any questions I had. The facilities in the place were great.