Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Hostel is just perfect. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, air conditioning and the curtains on the lower beds for better privacy are great. Some rooms don't have bathrooms inside (but the commom bathrooms are good and clean), but they still have a little sink, mirror and hair dryer. Big lockers under the beds also, you can fit not only a small bag but a whole suitcase. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome. This is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Too big for my taste but that's just me. It's perfect and it has all you want from a hostel. Great staff and the meal every night is really really good. And I want to take the opportunity to apologies to my dorm mates for the nightly activities that accrued one night. I do feel really bad for you. I'm usually one of he good guys. Anyway. Great hostel!

Amazing Hostel. I will visit them again :-)

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was a treat! The staff were super friendly and welcoming and the group dinner was the perfect opportunity to sit down, enjoy the local cuisine and sangria whilst meeting fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a clean and quality accommodation in Lisbon :)

wonderful place!! recommend highly for young people wanting to visit Lisbon

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Perfect location, great atmosphere, real fun and helpful staff, nice rooms

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Everything was great, starting from the staff, passing through the atmosphere and stopping at the facilities. Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Would definitely come back.

Really nice social space and amazing dinners. We had lots of fun here and would come back !

One of the best Hostels I stayed so far! Great Dinner for just 10 Euros w/ free drinks1

The localization is really good and easy to find it. I liked the idea of the electronic locker for the room, so definitely is nothing to complain about it. The main point is the atmosphere of the YES! hostel and especially the staffs are great! Thanks everyone! My wife and I had a really good time! Obrigado a todos! Portugal é um país maravilhoso! Abraço!

• 1st Oct 2014