Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is amazing!! The staff very welcoming and friendly. Perfect location! Thanks for everything from the 22 swiss students and the 2 teachers!! See you soon.

• 6th Apr 2014

Yes is the place to stay in Lisbon! Feels more like a hotel than a hostel! The staff are incredible. Manuel and Fabio were so welcoming, accomodating and helpful. Group dinners, free shot plus pub crawl made for an amazing atmosphere. The dinner and pub crawl were a little pricey but happy I did them since I met so many great people. Maybe make more breakfast available, horrible to wake up in time just to see that the food has run out. Will be back!

Breakfast was supposed to be served at 8 a.m (a little late for me), but eggs and sausages are served only at 9 a.m!!! The room mates don't respect the others: keep chatting until late at night in the room and turn on the radio loud.

Great location, excellent atmosphere and really good value for money. Would definately reccommend to anyone interested in a hostel in Lisbon.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

The Yes! Hostel is the best Hostel where i was. The nicest, co-operativest, and coolest Staff ever . To every daytime I saw a cleaner. And the best thing was the 4-courses Dinner plus all you can drink. When I came anytime back to Lisbon, I book only in the YES! Hostel. And I make a great advice for everbody the will traveling to Lisbon.

One of the best hostels, if not the best.

A really great place to stay in Lisbon !!! Please take the fruits out of the fridge, that we've forgot there :) !

• 3rd Apr 2014

Really great place, excellent staff, they are what made our trip to Lisbon.

• 1st Apr 2014

my favourite hostel yet- amazing location and even more amazing staff- we had really good banter with them! great atmosphere in the hostel, we had the private attic room which was very cool. Would def recommend the trip to Sintra, Cascais, Belem- was the highlight of our stay!

Hostel was a great stay. I didn't get to enjoy waffles! Not sure if you had to ask for them specifically. Other than that, all was great! Very friendly staff!

• 27th Mar 2014

It was awesome. I have never stayed like this hostel. First of all, fabio the staff makes us happy and high. Everything was perfact.

Yes! hostel is one of the top hostels I've stayed in (and I have traveled a lot!) It has a great home-like feel, with comfortable and warm beds, sliding lockable drawers underneath, and wall sockets/lamps right on the wall next to the bed. The showers were great and everything was very clean. The people were amazing--the people who work at this hostel seem like they have so much fun, and they really make the entire atmosphere so great. The bar/parties at night are awesome and the dinners=yummy!

I never had a better time in any other hostel. I have no complains. The tour to Sintra was amazing, more than what you could expect. Thanks Luis for everything you are an amazing guide and all of you guys show that you love what you are doing. and you transmit that to the visitors.

The staff here are beyond amazing.

• 20th Mar 2014

I absolutely loved it! It was in a great location and the facilities and everything where very clean. I would highly recommend the dinners there, they're only 10 euros and they are great! The pub crawl was a lot of fun too! It's just an overall great atmosphere to have fun and meet people.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel was just amazing!! Good location, really clean, awesome atmosphere.. The staff rocks!!! Missing you already Ana, Luis, Ines, Vicente, Fábio, Soraia etc... hope to see you again soon!! Abraços

• 20th Mar 2014

Very good location and price. Very funny, friendly and helpful staff! Wifi is available in the room. Breakfast is good but sometimes not everything is ready in time at 8:00. I lived in a 6-Female Dorm on the 3rd floor. It is next to a busy road which makes it too noisy in the room. We couldn't even open the window when we are in the room. The Wall is So Thin that Does Not Ward any Sound. Whe could hear clearly neigbours opening the door and talking. There is no separation of female/male restroom

Awesome place

Quite simply the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've done the best part of 50. I doubt it will be beaten any time soon. The prices are a pittance for what you get in return: spotless rooms and comfortable beds local staff who are as curious about you as you are them, a walking tour led by the fantastic Soraia, a hearty meal for 10€ and to top it off, the wacky pub crawl. Not just the place to go if you're a lone traveller, the place to go full stop. If I could give this place 101% I would.

A fantastic hostel in an unbelievable location. The staff made every single guest feel welcomed and special - nothing was ever too much trouble for any of them. The breakfast/dinner was great, and the free shots at 11.30 every night were a great bonding tool. The barcrawl was so much fun I did it four nights on the spin, and everyone I met who was staying at the hostel loved the place. Thanks for a great time. Toby

• 18th Mar 2014