Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel to meet people. The daily dinners are tasty and good value for money and the best way to meet other travellers. There are also sight seeing tours which are good fun and the staff really makes every effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The place is very clean and secure.

• 26th Aug 2015

Great location. Great staff. Clean rooms. A/C was a plus. Would recommend to anyone going to Lisbon. Common room is nice and welcoming.

Good hostel! Nice moments!

The best hostel I have ever been to! The personnell is awesome and so helpful :) I had a great time and got to know a lot of people during my stay here.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Finland

Great central location. Beds have curtains, personal light and power point. Lockers under bed were great too.

Really enjoyed this hostel! The hostel dinners were delicious and tons of food, with unlimited beer/wine/sangria. The pub crawl was quite fun as well. Room was nice and was the first I had seen where there was a table and space in the middle of the room. Great location, close to metro stop and the water. Walking tour was quite good as well. Easy to meet travelers. Would definitely stay here again!

Best hostel i've ever stayed! Loved the atmosphere and the staff are amazing! The living room was so cozy, the best place to get to know other traveler!

Best time ever! We arrived on sunday afternoon, we've been extremely well welcome by the staff and the other guest. A good athmosphere between people. The staff does everything for the guest they are really great. I would warmely recommand this place to stay as the ambiance is such amazing. We stayed 4 days, meet a lots of great people, it was legendary ;-) can't wait to come back to YES HOSTEL LISBON! Signed by BOSS & SLAVE (room 13) ;-)

• 23rd Aug 2015

The location was good and very easy to find. The security was great and 99% of the staff were amazing. The food was lovely and I couldn't fault it. The rooms were very clean and we met lots of amazing people. The hostel had everything we needed.

Extremely friendly staff, great atmosphere and location

Great location close to the train station and walking distance to bars, restaurants, and shopping. Very clean, but could use more showers. Free breakfast was good. Large common area/bar for hanging out. Taking a taxi to the airport was cheaper than the recommended shuttle (9 euro instead of 15)

What can I say, I had a wonderful stay. The staff are incredibly helpful and kind, you truly feel at home. It is a well designed spot and it remains quiet in the rooms while the main areas are on the ground floor. There is plenty of showers and the place is super tidy. Take the walking tours, they are worth it!

• 20th Aug 2015

Great hostel! No complaints! :)

• 19th Aug 2015

I was at this hostel for 4 night and the experience was very good. The hostel has all the facilities you need, the staff is very kind and the atmosphere is wonderful! I definitely recommend this hostel.

It's amazing hostel. The staff are always there to help you when needed. The breakfast is very good, it gives you a boost to start the day. The dinner prepared by the Brazilian is very good, and the moment is perfect to meet new people and make new friends. I definitely recommend to everybody that is going to spend some time in Lisbon

Best hostel I have stated at.

• 18th Aug 2015

This hostel is def worth it´s money, it has the perfect location to explore the city by foot, the hostel itself is very well thought through with security lockers beneath the bunk-beds, a little tap in the dorm, facilities are clean, and the staff creates a very welcoming and relaxing atmosphere, and helps out with everything you need. and the food is amazing what they cook! Me and my friend really enjoyed our short stay :), Thanks yes-Hostel Team M&L

• 17th Aug 2015
  • Austria

The best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff were like my second family and they look after everyone! I cant wait to see you guys again! Yes Hostel!

Excellent hostel Staff are fantabulous Loved every minute

• 17th Aug 2015

.by the way with free drinks,Stuff Vicente Fabio: he looks like a rock climber, every day 1pm he take us to Sintra an other beautiful city come back before dinner. Stuff Fabio,Soroia,Rui,Pedro: they are like a information box.very friends Always smile. If you need any help any questions they will always give you the answer you need or a good advice. Any way I love them all. I miss everyone there. I miss the city! You should stay in yes! Worthy! That's the an other travel experience in Portugal