Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel that i have see. Nice People nice place, good Pub roll!!! Very good

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

THIS PLACE MAN... IINSANE best people. best hostel!!!!! they made me come n live here! gata da cozinha WOW

• 6th Feb 2015

I wish I could stay more, great weekend!

Yes! This hostel has it all. You will love your stay here!

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is one of the best hostel I have stayed in! Great security and a great location. Always someone working on reception ready to give a helping hand. The atmosphere is great and the 10 euro dinners are amazing. All the dorms and bathrooms are very clean and the facilities are all in working order. I don't have a bad word to say about this hostel!!!!

I had never stayed in hostels before, it was my first experience and it was awesome! Everything was clean, everyone was nice, the breakfast is really good! Recommended!

Nice place with a perfect location.we enjoyed our stay there.the staff are really nice and helpful.You get breakfast every morning-simple but still ok.The kitchen is well equipped,so u can cook by yourself.In the night free shots from the bar.During our stay the majority of guests were from Brazil.

Awesome hostel and great staff, super friendly and helpful! Loved it!

• 4th Feb 2015

The best hostel I've ever stayed in bar none. Thanks to Soraya, Fabio, Manuel and all other staff: hope to be back soon

• 1st Feb 2015