Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, great location! Hope go back soon!

It's true. This is an awesome hostel which gets it. It is not easy to find a hostel that understand backpackers and travelers like Yes! Lisbon. They keep the hostel amazingly clean around the clock with a group of dedicated cleaning crew. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They work hard and totally deserve all the awards they've received. Nothing else to add except TOP-NOTCH!

I have stayed at many great hostels in all different parts of the world, and Yes! Hostel in Lisbon is certainly the best I've stayed at. The staff is excellent and the atmosphere is very inviting and friendly. Top notch!!

• 21st Jun 2014

yes! The staff was great! The reception staff, the cook was a laugh and the sintra tour guide was a top bloke who knew a lot! The facilities, location and available activities were great as well including walking tours and pub crawls One thing that let us down was at the time we were there, an Irish stag's trip was there with 20 or blokes who took over the atmosphere and ran amok Will definitely stay again

Absolutely incredible hostel! I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Lisbon- both solo and group travelers. The staff was kind, accommodating, and they made sure that the hostel had a great sense of community. As others have said, the group dinner was a fun (and delicious) way to meet new people, plus they had tons of breakfast options and a very well equipped kitchen. The hostel also offers walking tours (free) and daytrips to places outside the city (paid). I'll definitely be back!

This is the best Hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff make you feel at home from the minute you walk in the door! Handing out shots and helping you meet everyone is the norm at Yes Lisbon. Fabio and the crew really know what they're doing from the walking tour, €10 authentic Portuguese dinners and the Sintra tour with Louish this Hostel will blow you away! And can't forget the pub crawl. Recommended to anyone wanting to party or sight see.

Ticks all the boxes. Comfortable rooms and very good facilities. Close to all the good spots and train too.

Everything's perfect. Room very clean with all the facilities (lamp & socket for each bed, curtain for privacy). Several units of shared bathroom so you don't have to wait. Staffs friendly, attentive, informative, always go an extra mile (ex. google the image of the place when giving directions so that it's easier to be spotted). Daytrip to Sintra was superb and good value. Big kudos to Yes! Lisbon!

Our stay was great, everything was better then we had expected, the staff and the atmosphere made our stay very pleasant.

• 16th Jun 2014

This place is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Attention to detail across the board, have been to many hostels across the world and this ranks among the very best. The quality of the kitchen, showers and social area make it. For the price you're actually mugging yourself off if you go elsewere in Lisbon.

The best hostel we have stayed at. Awesome common area with cheap drinks & lots of people to talk to. Great rooms with curtains on the bunk beds and a power point & bed light for each bed - always a bonus. Clean bathroom facilities - I saw the cleaners in there at least 3 times a day cleaning the toilets & showers. Excellent key system with the electronic bracelets. Huge secure lockers under the beds. Would highly recommend doing the Sintra tour - one of the best days on our trip so far!

Do not hesitate to book this hostel. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the cleaning staff do an incredible job cleaning multiple times a day. We did two day tours to Sintra and the beach with Luis who wears polka dot board shorts and made us laugh. Try Fabio's sangria. Join in on the the dinner. The food is great. Thanks to everyone as Yes. We had a great stay.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Most amazing staff, fun atmosphere and clean, modern rooms. Loved my stay here and would stay here again in a heart beat!

Fabio was the best. Free sangria with the diner. Great party atmosphere. Easy to meet people. Very good !

Staff went the extra mile here, literally. Excellent place to stay!

Great location; the hostel was concerned about offering a daily schedule of events and tours for guests at affordable prices; Good breakfast; Finally, I think was one of the better Staff that I've ever encountered in hostels I have ever spent. Highly recommend.

I booked this hostel because two canadian girls recommended it to me as the best hostel they have ever stayed in. I couldn't agree more. To keep my story short: great helpful staff. Fabio is amazing. Tasty dinner and a nice chef with a cute babycat. People staying in this hostel are generally really open. Perfect for travelers alone. Dorms with everything a backpacker needs.Beds are comfortable. Quiet. Even a hairdrier. Perfect location i the center. Didn't wanna leave. I will be back!!!

Loved everything about this place. The staff were incredible, outgoing, and helpful. I loved the common room - there were always people hanging out. The dinners at night for 10Euro were totally amazing and worth the price. One of my favorite places!

Very pleasant stay. The staff are incredible. Very friendly and helpfull!