Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was great

just amazing! the rooms were nice, not noisy and the bathrooms very clean! and the common area just great!

One of my best hostels I stayed in! Highly recommended. Great location, rooms and facilities always clean. The atmosphere was just amazing ! Big thanks to Fabio for making it an awesome stay! One of the best staff you will ever meet.

Absolutely awesome! I would totally recommend this place! I was there for the Champions League Final weekend and I just could not have more fun! They were incredibly helpful and the places atmosphere is mind blowing Um abraço pra galera do bar ! Uhuuuuu é THois!

Great hostel, great staff, I was there during the european cup and my window was by he street so it got very noisy... It's a party hostel ,great fore lone travellers, maybe less for couples.

Great place to stay in Lisbon!!

To kick things off your stay starts with a welcoming shot (or 2 or 3 if you are lucky) which was amazing. With the dinners and pubcrawls and the general cleanliness and security, Yes Lisbon was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in Europe. Special mention to Soraia who helped us a lot during our time there.

Warm welcome, clean bath/rooms, very nice and friendly, helpful and supporting staff. I would definitely go there again. Free tours are such a good thing!!! Cheers Sina

This is my second time at this hostel and it's amazing. The beds have individual curtains and reading lights with an electrical outlet and the free breakfast has scrambled eggs! The staff are more than helpful and when we left to go to Evora one of the guys even recommended us a place to eat while in Evora. Would definitely return again - amazing!

Everything is good here. If I will back to Lisbon, there would not have another choice.

Dear stranger reading this: you'll have the best time ever at this place. Just book it.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel rates amongst the best of hostels that i've stayed in. The bed frames were solid and the mattresses were thick and comfortable. The security lockers were large enough for my huge backpack. The toilets were clean. The staff were very friendly and personable. The kitchen, dining and lounge areas were well-equipped and comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding considering it was free too! I throughly enjoyed my stay.

I loved this hostel. Originally booked 3 nights and stayed for 5. The hostel is in a really convenient location with just a short walk to the main attractions. It's also a great place to meet fellow travellers, especially if you're travelling alone. If you're thinking about booking this place, stop thinking and just do it. I can guarantee you will love it!!

The staff were all very welcoming and happy to see you. As a solo traveler, the atmosphere here made it extremely easy to meet people. The family dinners were also a great way to meet people and were tasty! When I went, the trip to Sintra wasn't running but Sintra is easy to get to by train and the staff are happy to help you. The hostel was clean and the facilities were helpful as well. Nothing to complain about, had a great time and will stay here again if I go back to Lisbon.

It's a great and beautiful hostel. I had good times there.

Friendly and amazing people! Absolutely the best hostel I have stayed at! Rooms are big and clean. I would highly recommend Yes!

• 13th May 2014

My best stay in a hostel ever! This hostel does everything right!! The prices, the location, the facilities. And that is just the tip of the ice! Best atmosphere ever! Best staff ever! Best common-dinner ever! I will be back here any chance I get..!!!

Some of the best 4 days of my life. I would live there.

• 10th May 2014

I loved this place, it was my first time travel solo and Yes! Made me feel like home, you can meet lots of people in the breakfast, dinner (recommended, great chef, good price, fun night) or in the walking tour (which is excellent, I went with Sofia in wild walkers, very kind and helpful)...if I go again to Lisbon I definitely going to stay in YES LISBON.

• 10th May 2014

I had a great time at the hostel. The only little thing I missed was a chair/shelf near the shower and a shelf at the sink to put yout stuff on.