Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I've never written a review for anything before, but this hostel definitely deserves it! The staff are absolutely fantastic and the environment is really social, which is especially welcoming for solo travellers. I celebrated my 21st birthday here and the staff and everyone sang happy birthday to me on both nights and even surprised me with a birthday doughnut with candles! Thank you so much Yes people for making my birthday so memorable (though the memories are foggy...) :)

• Switzerland

Best hostel I have stayed in. Staff really welcoming and helpful. Facilities are great- have everything you need. We're cleaning our corridor about 5 times a day. Showers are hot, pressurised and clean. Took 3 girls who have never staying in a hostel and they loved it. Great location in Lisbon. Would highly recommend it!!!

Great staff!!

• 7th May 2015

AMAZING HOSTEL!!!!! The staff were wonderful and so friendly. I will be staying at this hostel next time I visit Lisbon - highly recommended!!!!

• 6th May 2015

Amaaaaazing staff!! The best ever, I mean it. Everyone was kind and polite, and I felt home!! I would loooove to come back there!

• 6th May 2015

love it !!! best hostel I have stayed in :) staff was awesome

I really cannot say enough good things about my stay here. The staff are so friendly, helpful, nice, and accommodating and really take the time to get to know the people staying there. The hostel itself is so clean, the beds are private with a curtain and the showers and great too. DELICIOUS Dinner every night (thanks Dia!) for only 10 euro which includes 4 courses and unlimited drinks. Also pub crawls and walking tours which were so much fun! Really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• 3rd May 2015

Started my trip here and they set the bar high. Amazing staff, amazing location and facilities. Met some amazing people and had a ball. The dinners and open bar are a bargain. Will be back

Excellent hostel! Perfectly cleaned, well-organized, safe, with a fantastic location, a friendly staff and an international atmosphere. Here are some details I would improve: bedroom lighting is a little bit too weak, some common shelves in the dormitories could be useful and I would suggest to enrich the breakfast offered.

• 2nd May 2015

Best hostel ive ever been!! The room really clean and pretty ! All the people were really nice ,i had a great time!

• Colombia

Initially paid for 2 nights. Stayed for 5 nights. The dinners were the best! A big thank you to the staff for making my birthday one to remember.

Best hostel I've stayed. Great staff, everyone super friendly, I had a problem with my flight and had to stay one day longer and got all the support I needed. Dinner was excellent not just because of the food that was delicious, but also because helps alone travellers to meet new people.

• 2nd May 2015

Great staff, cozy beds and good dinner.

Loved it! Very family friendly, oustanding staff and will be visiting again! Thank you!

• 2nd May 2015

This was by far the best hostel ive ever stayed at and therefore set the bar quite high for all the following hostels. The lobby/chill area, was super cozy and made me feel at home, daily free walking tours were a blessing and the staff were the friendliest most amazing people ive ever met. Big ups to Fabio for making my stay fantastic and for making me feel like i was part of the family! The nightly dinners were great too, the price was a bit steep but the free booze made it great. ovearall,A++

Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed at! The location is situated in between all the main squares, train stations, and the ocean front! I immediately received great vibes from the staff as well as all the other backpackers. The hostel was really clean and safe, too! Every night there was a 3 course home cooked dinner offered including unlimited drinks for only 10 euros!! Afterwards, for another 10 euros a great pub crawl! Definitely recommend to everyone visiting Lisbon!

The better hostel I have ever see!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The communal area,facilities and spirit are brilliant. The staff very helpful. I loved the communal dinner,free drink and if your are still up for more ,there is the pub crawl.

Yes! Lisbon is anything we could want in a hostel and more. The front desk staff were so helpful and did anything they could to make us laugh or feel more at home anytime they saw us. The location makes it easy to walk anywhere in under 10-15 minutes. I HIGHLY recommend signing up for the hostel dinners!! The food is better than most food we've had in nice restaurants since travelling Europe (not to mention the open bar is a great touch) so the $10 you pay is well worth what you're getting.

• 28th Apr 2015

The staff was so friendly and I really appreciated their enthusiasm and dedication to our stay. The facilities were so clean and modern, it was great value. The hostel dinner for 10 euros was also very good and worth the cost!

• 27th Apr 2015