Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Hostel is just perfect. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, air conditioning and the curtains on the lower beds for better privacy are great. Some rooms don't have bathrooms inside (but the commom bathrooms are good and clean), but they still have a little sink, mirror and hair dryer. Big lockers under the beds also, you can fit not only a small bag but a whole suitcase. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome. This is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Too big for my taste but that's just me. It's perfect and it has all you want from a hostel. Great staff and the meal every night is really really good. And I want to take the opportunity to apologies to my dorm mates for the nightly activities that accrued one night. I do feel really bad for you. I'm usually one of he good guys. Anyway. Great hostel!

Amazing Hostel. I will visit them again :-)

• 5th Oct 2014
  • India

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was a treat! The staff were super friendly and welcoming and the group dinner was the perfect opportunity to sit down, enjoy the local cuisine and sangria whilst meeting fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a clean and quality accommodation in Lisbon :)

Perfect location, great atmosphere, real fun and helpful staff, nice rooms

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Everything was great, starting from the staff, passing through the atmosphere and stopping at the facilities. Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Would definitely come back.

One of the best Hostels I stayed so far! Great Dinner for just 10 Euros w/ free drinks1

The localization is really good and easy to find it. I liked the idea of the electronic locker for the room, so definitely is nothing to complain about it. The main point is the atmosphere of the YES! hostel and especially the staffs are great! Thanks everyone! My wife and I had a really good time! Obrigado a todos! Portugal é um país maravilhoso! Abraço!

• 1st Oct 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed so far!

Nicest staff I have met at a hostel by far! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home and have a good time :)

Very nice place to stay great staff and good pub crawl

I had an amazing time at Yes hostel. This is for sure the place to be in Lisbon! Awesome dinners and breakfasts! Great walking and Sintra tours!! Friendly and helpful staff!! Clean rooms!! And of course meeting people is made way too easy by the amazing staff of this hostel!! There is abousltly nothing negative about this place!!

I don't dish out 100 percents that often. But this hostel is a top notch place. The best thing probably is the dinner. 10 euro for a starter, main and dessert and all you can drink during the dinner. Definitely worth it. Great atmosphere, good rooms and friendly staff. Plus a guitar and Fuel TV on the tele

Yes! I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again. It was excellent. Nightly dinners were great, staff was great, fun atmosphere that made it easy to meet people. The facilities were clean and well-decorated. Everything was amazing here. Definitely go here.

Really nice place with a great location and super friendly staff. There is a great atmosphere and it is a good idea to spend some time having beer by the reception before joining the pubcrawl. If i go back to lisbon i´ll stay there again.

This is a great friendly hostel. We will stay here again.

This is a good place,if you will go to Porto,you can book Yes,Lisboa. Booking two place can have 10% discount. Yes, Lisboa have good environment ,there are many toilets and bathrooms. Staff are very friendly and funny.

Yes Hostel is amazing and if you like a place that is party but clean, Yes is the place to go. The staff is very friendly and they do a great job at getting people together. I would definitely come back to Yes Hostel. The location is great and I love the common area, it is large and so comfortable. Great for relaxing or meeting people.

Staff was so kind. We came in early the morning of our first night and they immediately welcomed us, letting us leave our bags in the storage room, eat breakfast, and take showers - all at no additional charge.