Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Just perfect stay for 4 nights there! Thanks to Fabio who is amazingly friendly and has excellent advice for visits!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Staying at the Yes! Hostel in Lisbon is definitely a good choice. First it is located very close to a lot of relevant spots in Lisbon like the Rossio or teh Bairro Alto quarter where you find plenty of cool bars, clubs and stuff. The staff was very helpful and they have excellent tours (like the one to Sintra), you should join in any case. If you place value on cleanliness, Yes! Hostel Porto is a perfect choice, since they clean the rooms and facilities every day. Thanks for a great stay!

Amazing, you should go!

Really nice hostel. At first glance it seems a bit hotel-y but the staff were really welcoming and it's really easy to meet people in the massive common room. Room was gorgeous - we stayed in a 6 bed with ensuite and it had its own little balcony which was awesome. Nice communal dinner in the evenings and the staff were happy to accommodate a picky vegetarian which was super nice. Sad we couldn't stay longer.

Hands down the best hostel I've stayed in Europe, and I've been to many the past 5 months. I came back to Yes Hostel in Lisbon and stayed longer because I feel so at home here. The staff are so welcoming and friendly. Highly highly recommended if in Lisbon!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Really nice stay! got extra night, because you need at least 3days to feel the live in this wonderful city! the staff was also really helpful specially Soraia! she is amazing!!! the dinners are also great and a good pubcrawl is nice! keep the great work guys!

... the hostel is perfectly located, so you can start your lisbon-sightseeing-tour promptly. ... the hostel-breakfast is excellent and more than just a standard. ... we felt very welcome

Amazing hostel! One of the best I've stayed in during a 4 month trip!

The best hostel I've ever been in!! The location is awesome, the staff is really nice and pays attention to all your needs, plus fabio looks gorgeous haha! The pubcrawl allows you to meet many people and is very well organised, plus the breakfast is good! The hostel also plans free city tours which is very interesting. I would come back there anytime and I loved my stay. Can't wait to come back!! Cecile

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Luxembourg

One of the best lager Hostles i´ve ever visited. Nice Rooms with owen bathrooms and the toiletts on the floor was also very clean.

• 2nd Sep 2014

So I walk in & Fabio already knows my name, I tell him I just came from the best hostel ever & he said "We'll see." ...They all proved that Yes! Lisbon is the best hostel ever. The vibe of the hostel & the staff is what really makes it beyond incredible. Family dinners with ALL YOU CAN DRINK for ONLY €10 cooked by beautiful Ana & Inish (sorry about spellings). I could go on but I'm running out of space. Thank you so much to everyone at Yes! Lisbon. I love & miss you all so much already!

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in. Perfect location, great staff and a set up which allows for both a great social scene and a good night's sleep (when you're not out on the bar crawl until 5 am!). Definitely recommend it for a solo traveller like myself as the excellent value communal dinners and activities like walking tours, beach tours and a trip to Sintra make it really easy to meet people. Obrigada :)

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast in the morning was good. Hostel dinner at night was tasty and a great way to meet people. The yours offered by hostel were very good. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hostel to others.

One of the favourite hostels I've stayed in, and I was only there for one night. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Awesome location, very close to the metro. Modern, and cleverly designed. Comfy beds. Even has an elevator if you're staying on one of the top floors. Very social, but also quiet. Nice large lounge area where you can chill out or whatever. Would definitely stay here again.

I have have been in so many hostels and this is the best one i have ever been.thank you for all.great stuffs.really friendly and familiar.greetings for fabio from the two germans girls with the green car.

Try the free walking tour. I did it with Rita and it was really good. And don't miss the hostel dinner and pub crowls. :))))

Easily one if the best hostels I've stayed in so far, the really made that place!!

Excellent hostel. One of the best in Europe! The reception staff go way beyond their means to help you out in any way possible.

• 27th Aug 2014

It was probably the best hostel I've been, I highly recommend! All the dinners, Pub crawl, tours were amazing. I'ts the perfect place to meet new people. The staffs were so kind and the location is perfect.

Great location, located in the center of Lissabon . Its the hostel to party! Best place to go for peops travelling by oneself.