Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This was by far the BEST hostel I've come across. The place is spotless with all new showers/kitchen facilities. The staff there were super friendly and helpful. Do yourself a favour and stay here, you won't have a bad thing to say. Did I mention the free breaky includes eggs and sausage?! Please make more Yes! Hostels in all the country's!!

Felt it tricky to use the kitchen as it was for commercial use and the cook was always in there. Hard to use the bathrooms when they were being cleaned every morning when you want to use it. Good air con in rooms. Too much of a party hostel and very commercial rather than homely

Great hostel with very comfortable beds, super-friendly staff, free breakfast, great location etc. I had some so I joined free walking tour that they are organizing every day and this was very interesting.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Russia

We had the best time ever at Yes Hostel in Lisbon! Everything was beyond perfect. The location couldn't be better, so close to the metro station, train station, bairro alto and all the other places you wanted to go to. The tours they organised were really good, the free walking tour was very nice, but nothing can beat the Sintra tour, a must do! Breakfast was amazing as well. Last but not least: the staff were so friendly, always helpful and great company. We will definitely be back! :)

Amazing hostel. Great staff, even learned all our names over the few days we were there. Great pub crawls, especially those that go to urban beach. Tour offers in general are great

We can not speak highly enough of Yes! Hostel Lisbon. The staff, atmosphere and facilities are the best we have experienced during our travels. The hostel made our stay in Lisbon! We will definitely be staying here if we are to ever return to this beautiful city.

• 11th Jul 2015

Yes hostel felt like home the minute I walked in. Both Flavios, Pedro and the rest of the staff are just fun, friendly, dedicated and amazing beings. Their daily activities will enable you to experience a more personal and entertaining way to know Lisbon, and meet other travelers. Do them all especially the free walking tours, Sintra tour, pub crawls and the booze cruise are a most. The place is always clean. Dinners are delicious only 10 euros all you can drink ;) I felt in love with Portugal!

Stayed here for 6 nights. Great location and staff. Pricy for Lisbon but worth it. Small shelves with a power point and light in the 6 bed dorms. Great pub crawls and common area. Couldn't ask for a better location. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

Very good hostel. Got everything that you'll seek in a good hostel.

• 9th Jul 2015

This place is amazing. Free wifi. Free shot at 11:30.

Simply outstanding hostel with the best atmosphare I have ever experienced. Highly recommended.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Really really good hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed in. Super friendly and helpful staff. There is an option for €20 to have a 3 course dinner, unlimited beer and a pub crawl. The dinner was very tasty and made a big difference to meeting new people. Would definitely stay there again when I'm next back in Lisbon.

Great hostel, good AC in rooms, cheerful staff. I felt at times they were so busy it was a little short-staffed, but other than the wait, the staff were great. Easy to meet people. The area is busy during the day although gets pretty quiet at night, so I just cabbed back to the hostel.

The people were lovely. The room was clean, comfortable and safe. The staff were terrific! I wish Yes! had hostels all over europe, I'd always stay with them.

By far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. I was travelling on my own and the staff were amazing at making sure I had everything I needed to have a really enjoyable time in Lisbon. Great tours, great dinner and fantastic facilities. Thanks so much!

Loved this place! I stay at the sister hostel in Madrid which was just as amazing!! The best part is the staff!!! Free breakfast, amazing dinner and pub crawl for a reasonable price and free shots at 11:30 ever night! The vibes are really amazing here.

Best Hostel I have stayed so far !!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • India

Clean hostel in a good location. Perfect for solo travellers to meet people during dinner and pub crawl. Awesome staff too.

So clean! Really nice beds and bathrooms, great location and really easy to start talking to new people - particularly at the 3 course dinners that they do for only €10

This was a very nice hostel. The breakfast was ample and had scrambled eggs as well as bread, ham, cheese yogurt and more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It did have a bar so there was an element of party but you were able to get away from it. They had nice yours to Sintra. Their group dinner was decent and was a great way to meet others and talk about your trips.