Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Simply awesome. Great atmosphere, great people, great location. Do the tour to sintra-for €10 you have a whole day with a tour guide, which includes port and cheese tasting! I will definitely come back one day. My only regret is that I had to leave the day before the hostel had their birthday celebration!! Loved it.

I only use the hostel for one Night after a festival but they are very kind and easy.

The bathrooms get really smelly

Out of all the Hostels we walked by during or trip this Hostel had the BEST location right in the middle of everything you want to see and a 5 minutes walk from the metro and train to get to Sintra and Cascais and anywhere else. The staff is very knowledgeable about all the sites and are excited to help. The facilities are clean and spacey and there is a great atmosphere!

Best hostel I've been to! Location, facilities, rooms, staff and most importantly the common room/bar is great to socialise! The dinners are a must along with the pub crawl.

Perfect hostel - awesome location and a good balance between party and some needed quiet time! A great place to enjoy Lisbon from :)

I had an amazing time at yes hostel and would definitely recommend it! The organised dinners were such good value €10 for a 4 course meal and unlimited drinks! Staff so friendly and always willing to help. Doesn't surprise me that it's one of the best hostels in europe

Yes lisbon was awesome! Amazing location and beautiful ppl. God bless all the staff. Except Vincent... i dont think he likes his job. Kinda rude aswell.

• 7th Aug 2015

Really well run hostel, very inviting atmosphere mostly thanks to the friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dinners were amazing, but the overall social vibe was a little bro-y for our taste.

Everything was great! To be fair, I found the dinner at Yes Lisbon better than the one at Home Lisbon. But there are both good value for money. Thanks for the lovely stay :)

This hostel was exactly what I needed when I needed it.I was traveling around Europe for 2 and a half weeks and I was super overwhelmed and exhaustrd.From the second i walked into Yes, I was giving the TLC (tender loving care) I desperately needed.The staff was like family to me and they were absolutely amazing.. The hostel's atmosphere was the definition of good vibes and I would recommend Yes to anyone and everyone. Thank you to the staff at Yes hostel for making me feel at home.YES, YES, YES!

Incredible hostel to stay at, everything is clean and organized. Super easy to meet people at this hostel through nightly dinners and pub crawls. Would recommend!

Definitely a great hostel! The location and common area is great. The breakfast included is also really good. The only let down for me personally was the room was tiny and cramped.. And nothing like the size of the rooms in their photos, I think this must be luck of the draw which room you get. It felt chlostraphobic and you couldn't hang out in there. One staff members was also particularly rude for now reason when someone accidentally had the vegetarian meal for dinner, not cool

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The rooms are good and the common area is a blast. The staff is extraordinarily friendly as well. I'd recommend taking the day trip to the mountains out of town through the hostel as well. They make it pretty easy.

Great hostel!! Nice clean rooms, big common area, and really easy to meet other travelers during dinner!

Was shocked how good this was for the money !

Yes! Lisbon is the an extremely fun hostel that doesn't compromise on safety and cleanliness. This is one of the best hostels in Europe, hands down. The staff is extremely professional, friendly and knowledgeable. The layout of the hostel is very well designed, with a large common room that brings people together during breakfast, community dinners, and the pub crawl. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the hostel, the central location, and the large personal storage lockers.

• 1st Aug 2015

It was amazing! Everyone was welcoming and friendly. I felt as if I was in a hotel and not a hostel.

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was great. It's a super cool and social hostel in the center of the city- just minutes away from the tram. The staff was very helpful, too. DEFINITELY try the Hostel dinner one night. it's only 10 euros and delicious. You must take advantage of the Pub Crawl (15 euros normally but 10 if you eat the dinner, too). Note: you can buy a towel for 2 euros once you're there but it's basically the size of a hand towel, so NOT good for the beach.

• 1st Aug 2015

I've been to over 20 hostels in the past 3 years and this one was the best by far!! Fabio is the man!