Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Thanks to everyone! Especially Fabio and Jul and the amazing cook. Great hostel! From Eoin with an E

The "Yes! Lisbon Hostel" is one of my favourite hostel visited so far!! The group dinners are really fun, a great atmosphere for getting to know new people and the food is absolutly delicious. I also went on the Pub-crawl which was a lot of fun and definitely worth the 10euros. The staff at this Hostel are super friendly and make you feel like a part of a family! You also can't get a better location for a hostel. For anyone going to Lisbon I would recommend this Hostel hands down!

The staff was just cool. Don't really know how else to say it. The food was amazing. Every night, there's a sign-up for a dinner. It's like the best food I've ever had in a hostel. Basically, the manager comes in and prepares this amazing home cooked meal. You also get an all you can drink happy hour included. Everyone goes down there and gets drunk, gets fed, goes on the pub crawl. Perfect experience.

• 28th Jul 2015

This was the best hostel I have stayed at in Europe. I would recommend staying here.

• 27th Jul 2015

Awesome hostel, everything is great here! There's a reason this hostel is at 100%. Awesome dinners, awesome pub crawls, awesome atmosphere, awesome breakfast, awesome walking tours, really clean and lots of little things that make the hostel great such as outlets by your bed, air conditioning that works REALLY good and WIFI that works REALLY good!

Would highly recommend! Great location, clean, good facilities and a good atmosphere. This was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. They also offer pub crawls, nightly home cooked dinners which are delicious, free walking tours and a really good tour to Sintra. Would definitely stay again!!

The dinner with pub crawl is a great deal and the food was good!

This hostel is the best hostel ive ever been into!!! Pleople so friendly, the staff awesome and very helpful! I higly recommend everyone to go there!!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Spain

Amazing hostel! Had a great time! The entire squad was on point and helpful with everything. Met wonderful people at the delicious dinner they had every night. Went on a pub crawl and hit two bars that weren't that great but then the dance club called Urban Beach was tons of fun, it helped that we had bottle service for 100€ too. I missed the walking tour they do but everyone recommend it.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great location, staff are friendly and very helpful. Hostel is not too large so it has a very homely feeling to it! Great in house dinners and the pub crawl was great fun too! Very easy to meet people as a solo traveller! Rooms are spacious and clean too! Ample shared facilities too! Will be back!!

Great facilities, super clean and good party hostel but not so homely! Was perfect location and the staff were incredible, but didn't feel so comfortable to make my own food or take or take breakfast in my PJs, but no real complaint.

Amazing hostel. Don't stay anywhere else in Lisbon.

Great hostel with everything you would want in a hostel. Fun and friendly staff. Amazing dinner and pubcrawl. When I am back in Lisbon I will only be staying at the Yes hostel.

Great hostel! Really nice staff and pretty helpful as well. Perfect location, perfect everything 10/10!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Nice rooms and well thought out showers (there's a good size area to dress that's separated from the shower with shower curtain). I didn't have to wait to take a shower or use the toilet. Staff is nice, and it's easy to make new friends in this relaxed atmosphere. My experience is that rooms stay quiet during the night even if people are socializing in the lounge area. There is some noise from the street though (hostel is in the city center), so if that usually bothers you bring ear plugs.

• Finland

Thanks for everything it was one of my best hostel experience even thou very short...

• Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay at the Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and the hostel itself is very centrally located. I would definitely stay there again!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great staff, very welcoming and friendly, happy to help with you 24hrs a day. Love the 10€ dinners with all you can drink beer/sangria. Epic common area for chillin with cable TV and PlayStation. They let us watch the rugby four nations games which was great. Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at so far and I am actually going back to Lisbon for a couple of nights and will be staying here. Would 100% recommend

• 21st Jul 2015

Amazing hostel. Everything was amazing, whether you're looking for quiet time or a party time you can have it here. I'm travelling solo but met people very easily here. The staff is also wonderful at providing information and they offer free walking tours and a cheap tour to Sintra. Highly recommended.

One of the best hostels we've stayed in during my Europe-trips! Super central, so fresh, great beds, amazing room, top atmosphere and really service minded staff! You would almost be stupid to choose an other hostel in Lisbon! They arrange cheap and tasty dinners every night which is perfect for socializing, with the possibility to join wild pub crawls! Will go back - and will recommend to everyone going to Lisbon!