Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Except some noise, everything is good.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • China

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is the epitome of what a hostel should be. The staff is very knowledgeable, fun and helpful. The tours to Sintra and Bar crawls are a must! Also, Chef Xavier makes the best food I have ever eaten, after my mother's . I highly recommend this hostel especially for people traveling alone because it us very easy to find people who are interested in the same things as you. Thank you for an amazing stay in an unforgettable city.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The hostel is amazing, the staff is the best. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure I will go back.

• 18th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever been!

Really liked the place, The staff were really nice. The staff could warn guests on check in about pickpockets in the city, because there are a lot of them. Apart from that really enjoyed my stay and will return again

5 months of travel and the yes hostels rate the best hostels I've been to easily.

Great place to stay if you are a solo traveller... Fantastic social atmosphere.. Lots of people drinking and hanging out I the lounge. The 10euro dinner was amazing... The rooms where really clean.. And even though this was very much a party hostel, I was impressed that they contained the noise to the lounge room. I had 2 really good sleeps here! Also one of the best showers I have had

Excellent hostel, great atmosphere, staff were amazing, would definitely recommend.

One of the best hostels I have stayed. Great location, facilities, atmosphere, staff, food (they do like a 4 course meal every night, its unreal) and the tour to Sintra was probably the best tour I have ever been on. This is a hostel for every kind of traveler, I would highly recommend staying here.

Excellent , highly recommended !

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are so helpful, fun/laid back, and they bend over backwards for their customers! So nice! I hope to be back!

• 14th Oct 2014

Very clean and modern hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great service (breakfast and tours,...) for its price. Very good location close to train stations, great for visiting other cities.

Returned after 3 years, still the best hostel that I have ever stayed at, thanks for having me again, cheers!

Chose Yes hostel over a competitor

Excellent experience. Great location and great people! Will be back!i

I felt completely at home. I didn't want to leave. The staff was very friendly and helpful and dinner is a great way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Lisbon for a few days.

• 12th Oct 2014

Fabio was amazing!!! Our tour guide to Sintra (sorry, I forget your name right now) was fantastic!! And the guy chef was absolutely incredible. Room was large and spacious. Bathrooms were great and location was perfect! Definitely wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel

Great Hostel! Stay here, you won't regret it!

Wow, what a great hostel. Location was great and easily accessible from the metro, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, interesting and there were activities organized every day. Try the trip to Sintra!

I would 100% reccomdend staying here. The dinners were amazing and the free tour was awesome. The breakfast was great too. No complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014