Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! I have no doubt that it's simply the best hostel that i've ever stayed at. Perfect location, just 3 minutes walking from Terreiro do Paço, and really close to Barrio Alto. Excellent bathrooms, specially the showers, that are better that those i have in my house! The staff is very kind and always treat you as a king! I'am really looking forward coming back to Yes Lisbon!

Took the guy at reception 1hr & 1/2 to check us in. He flat out said I forgot you were here... We only had one night and one full day in Lisbon and 2hrs were wasted on this crazy guy at reception. We were furious. The hostel was extremely well kept and clean i'll give them credit for that. The organised day tour to Sintra was great ( a must do if you don't have long around Lisbon) ! All in all a good Hostel just had our hopes a little higher I guess because of all the great reviews.....

• 16th Aug 2014

Amazing place, the staff are very friendly and the people wonderfull

• 15th Aug 2014

The best place to stay in lisbon

• 14th Aug 2014

This hostel is ideal for people travelling on their own. It was so easy to meet people because they do group dinners every night. The staff are amazing and so friendly. Free shot every night at 11.30 too ! Not to shabby, right ?! It felt really homely, which is pretty impressive considering how big the place is. Also, the tours around the area are really fun and well priced. Top Hostel.

Best hostel in Lisbon, all thanks to the amazing staff! Will definitley staying there again!

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great Hostel, great staff, great people. Always nice and clean, safe and everything. Superb location - overall a great experience!

• 13th Aug 2014

This is a really nice hostel to stay at in Lisbon. It is well equipped with a kitchen, common room and bar. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was relatively spacious. They do a 3 course set menu for €10 with all you can drink alcohol. They offer some really good walking tours and day trips. I would stay here again.

Amazing staff, great kitchen, family dinners are delicious and a great way to connect. The activities are great and the location is prime. The rooms and beds have a curtain, personal plug, little shelf and everything one would need. Really a great place. I prefer smaller hostels usually but had a great time at this one. They really have the hostel and backpacker needs down to a science.

The hostel and staff are amazing. Gave us great recommendations about food and things to see in the area and are friendly and welcoming. Don't have a bad thing to say!!

The best hostel on our trip! Met some cool friends, food was great, pubcrawl was nice, Sintra tour was amazing, beds were good, rooms clean, bathrooms and shower great! Het beste hostel op onze trip! Coole mensen ontmoet, ontbijt en diner was heel goed, kroegentocht was leuk, Sintra tour was het geld meer dan waard en geweldig, goede bedden en douches en schoon! Thanks Yes! Bedankt Yes!

Amazing hostel, friendly staff and centrally located. This hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

YES! Hostel was the 1st stop on a 10 day trip around Portugal & it was nothing short of AMAZING! I was traveling alone for the 1st time during my 2 night stay at YES! before meeting up w/my sis. I couldn't have picked a better place to stay solo! The cleanliness of the hostel & AWESOME staff can't be beat! SERIOUSLY! The hostel dinners were delish & a great way to meet people from all over the world! Then an awesome pub crawl led by fun (& still professional!) staff! Do the walking tour too!!

• 9th Aug 2014

Can't fault the place at all! Spent a weekend there and staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Beer tasters, glass of milk for our cake & general helpfulness. We were in mixed dorms and got on with everybody. The pub crawls were great fun too. Very clean rooms and excellent shower facilities.

• All Male Group, 25-30

Nice beds with curtains, lights and power outlet - gives you privacy and the possibility to charge your phone/camera etc. without being afraid of having it stolen. Nice, clean bathrooms. Supernice staff that is always really helpful, you can see that their dedicated. Best free breakfast I ever had in a hostel, with almost-brown bread, cheese and ham, coffea etc. Free dinner with all you can drink was good and really cheap, pub crawl was good. Also recommend the surfing classes.

Brilliant Hostel!! One of the best I've stayed in! The evening meal was excellent and since it was my birthday they even gave me a cake with a candle and we had a crazy night out on the pub crawl! Clean, friendly, all around great hostel!

• Wales

I can recommend Yes Hostel in Lisbon, very friendly and helpful staff, location in the centre, comfortable room, tasty breakfast and it is worth to buy the 10 EUR dinner! Good programmes like city tour, pub tour and dinner in good company :)

Perfect hostel. Very good staff. If Hugo and Diogo were Brazilians they would be GAUCHOS, haha. Thanks for all guys

They made my stay so much more fun than if I had gone to a different hostel.

• 7th Aug 2014

This is the greatest hostel in Europe, and probably the world. I was with four other guys and a girl and our stay was amazing. The staff is awesome, you are greeted with a shot of their local liquor, the rooms are immaculate and the location is perfect. Do the dinner and pub crawl every night. Unlimited beer during dinner and tons of shots after. David, you're the man and the pub crawls rocked. Thanks from the Texas group in early August. P.S. they have FIFA to play in the lobby!!!!