Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, good AC in rooms, cheerful staff. I felt at times they were so busy it was a little short-staffed, but other than the wait, the staff were great. Easy to meet people. The area is busy during the day although gets pretty quiet at night, so I just cabbed back to the hostel.

The people were lovely. The room was clean, comfortable and safe. The staff were terrific! I wish Yes! had hostels all over europe, I'd always stay with them.

By far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. I was travelling on my own and the staff were amazing at making sure I had everything I needed to have a really enjoyable time in Lisbon. Great tours, great dinner and fantastic facilities. Thanks so much!

Loved this place! I stay at the sister hostel in Madrid which was just as amazing!! The best part is the staff!!! Free breakfast, amazing dinner and pub crawl for a reasonable price and free shots at 11:30 ever night! The vibes are really amazing here.

Best Hostel I have stayed so far !!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • India

Clean hostel in a good location. Perfect for solo travellers to meet people during dinner and pub crawl. Awesome staff too.

So clean! Really nice beds and bathrooms, great location and really easy to start talking to new people - particularly at the 3 course dinners that they do for only €10

This was a good hostel, the beds were very comfortable and had curtains (always a bonus), they had great showers and there was aircon in the rooms. The location was amazing, right in the middle of Lisbon. They did a good pub crawl and the downstairs common area was good for meeting people. Overall the staff was nice and helpful HOWEVER I did not appreciate receiving an email from a staff member after my initial review demanding that I rewrite it with a better score. Definitely not cool.

This was a very nice hostel. The breakfast was ample and had scrambled eggs as well as bread, ham, cheese yogurt and more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It did have a bar so there was an element of party but you were able to get away from it. They had nice yours to Sintra. Their group dinner was decent and was a great way to meet others and talk about your trips.

It was great!!!!! Great staff, great food, amazing tours, ... You will definitly see me and friends back next year!!! Greetings from the Belgian girls!

atmosphere just amazing. You feel like in your own living room... with a lot of people in it :-D Everything is super relaxed. Staff is awesome and they really take care of your interests and needs. To highlight 1 thing: dinner with local food on reasonable costs every night including drinks which gives you a perfect opportunity to socialize and have some nice dinner :) still fit? - Join the nightly pub crawl :-) If you go to Lisbon, YES! Hostel is a MUST! Cheers. Nico, Raf & Marcus

I appreciate everything during my stay in Yes Lisbon! I would 100% recommend this hostel especially for the staff and the location :)) Keep doing your amazing job!!!!! Cheers

Best hostel we've stayed in. The family dinners were delicious and great value for money. Perfect for solo travellers or groups. Very easy to make friends. Super clean. Would definitely stay again!

• 1st Jul 2015

Overall a great hostel. The dinner brings everyone together and makes for a relaxed and social atmosphere. Beds are thick, clean, comfortable and have the amenities you need. Lockers are large enough for pretty well any bag and they will provide you a lock for a small deposit. Nothing about this hostel is outstanding in any way but every single thing that needs to be there is included. I had a great time and wouldn't hesitate booking again.

I've stayed in great hostels all around the world and this ranks up there with the best. If you dont enjoy your stay here then I guess hostels are just probably not for you. Don't like to giving100% ratings but its hard to find anything negative to say! Great staff, great atmosphere, they get everyone eating together everynight for €10 which is great way to meet others if you don't fancy the pub crawl. Would definitely recommend this place. I definitely stay here again on my return.

This is one of the best hostel's I stayed at!

The best hostel I stayed in europe! The rooms and the bathrooms are great, the dinner every night is awesome, and everyone on the hostel is so helpful! Definitely want to come back (:

Only stayed here 1 night and the place was great! The staff were super friendly and helpful, everything was clean, the location was central and easy to get to, they give you your own padlock for a locker, hostel dinner each night along with organized pub crawls a few times a week! Would stay here again and recommend to all!

Very friendly staff! Loved the walking tour and trip to Sintra on offer.

• 28th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel!! Incredibly clean, great bedding! Loved it! Staff were extremely helpful too. If in Lisbon stay here, highly recommend!