Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This place was AWESOME!!! I checked in and they greeted me with a shot from the bar. They also informed me that it was their 5 year anniversary, so they had a party with an open bar! The staff and hostel were really great. I will be coming back to stay

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Absolutely great hostel. Had a wonderful time over in Lisbon. The crew makes sure everybody has a good time and does their best to bring everyone into contact with each other, what of course is the best of travelling :).

Arrived on their 5th birthday, the open bar that night destroyed me. Atmosphere was fantastic, rooms were brilliant and the people made it what it was. Thankyou!

AMAZING HOSTEL!!! Nice common area, excellent dinners and pubcrawl. Staff is amazing! I would recommend anytime! I loved it

Had the best stay at yes hostel! We were lucky enough to be there to celebrate their 5th birthday and share all the free beer and sangria! Staff were amazing and so helpful! Prime location and very clean.. Beds comfy and spacious!

• 1st Aug 2014

Great hostel!

Great staff. Great Location. Organized tours from day tours to pub crawls so something for everyone. Great location. The €10 dinner was both delicious, well worth the money and a great way to meet new people if travelling alone. Rooms were always super clean. Own curtain/Light /Power Supply for those times you need an afternoon nap or want to have some quiet movie time and not be disturbed. Bathrooms were spacious, Clean, Had great water pressure and hot water.

Great place, have been there twice and both times i had the best. Really good mix between party, sightseeing and relaxing. Its also very easy for solo traveler to meet people

The best hostel I've ever been! It will be difficult to find another hostel like Yes! They are a really nice people! The best Staff ever! I had great memories about these days that I spent there! Awesome Dinner and Pubcrawl! I strongly recommend to stay in Yes Hostel!

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel. Between the staff, the pub crawls and tours, and the people I met there it was honestly my favorite week in Europe. STAY AT YES HOSTEL!

• 29th Jul 2014

Meninas precisam de fichas nas casas de banho caso queiram levar seu proprio secador, secar o cabelo no quarto pode incomodar os outros hóspedes ;)

Amazing time in Yes! Lisbon Hotel, hope we'll be able to come back soon !!

• 26th Jul 2014

Top notch hostel! Best staff and excellent facilities. Had a great time here and can definitely recommend it to other travelers!

Had a blast here. The staff was friendly and great. The dinner was good value and a great way to meet other people. Pub crawls were fun, and the location was great, close to everything. This was my favorite hostel so far, highly recommend it.

My first ever hostel stay and I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay. First of all to the super friendly team, you guys are great!! Shout out to Pedro, Anna, Lois, Fabio and all the others in the team for being so friendly and helpful. Trip to Sintra is recommended if you haven't already done it. I fell in love with Lisbon and Portugal in general. Definitely coming back and will stay at Yes! Lisbon. Highly recommended.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • India

Great hostel in a great location and a great place to meet people. The staff is amazing and Ana is a great cook ;)

From the moment we walked into the hostel, which was super easy to find, the staff were so lovely and helpful and happy which made checkin a breeze. The common area downstairs was great and we felt really comfortable there. The beds were really comfortable. They organise great, cheap tours too. Definitely stay here!

I have been traveling through Europe for 2 months, and have stayed in 12 diferente places and for far this has been the best hostel of all. Great stuff, very friendly, and very great atmosphere, very easy to know people, so great for lonely travelers. The breakfast was great, rooms and bathrooms clean, so I definitely recommend it! Thank you Andre, Luis, Sofia, and the others for the amazing time!

Very friendly atmosphere! The common room is perfect for hanging out in during the day and the big dinner is a perfect way to get to know everyone before heading out for the night. The upstairs is nice and quiet. I like that you have your own private light and outlet and drawer. It really helped to keep the room tidy. I've stayed here two years in a row an both times have been great!

Very fun, social, and clean hostel in a great location. Amazing free breakfast and great tours and activities offered. Loved the bracelets that are used as key cards!