Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent hostel! The staff was very nice and helpful and the facilities were clean. The free breakfast was great, and I really liked having a large locker under my bed to put all of my things in. Close walk to many attractions. I only did the free walking tour, but I heard the Sintra tour was great also. I did the dinner there one night, and it was good food and worth the money for the amount of food and drinks you get. Bar crawl was good too. I'd definitely come back!

• 28th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. It was definately one of the best hostels I have stayed in on my travels! The staff are amazing, very friendly & ready to help you with whatever you need. I will be recommending this hostel to anyone who goes to Lisbon!

great close to city centre staff very friendly.highly reccomended

Yes hostel in Lisbon was the best I've ever stayed at. The location was unbeatable, right in the middle of everything and very easy to find. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and private. The shower was incredibly nice, a huge rain head and very warm water. The free walking tours were interesting and fun. I also highly recommend the Sintra tour because Luiz is the best and he will make sure you have the best time. The whole atmosphere at the hostel was chill and fun and the staff rule!

Amazing hostel!!! Excellent atmosphere, and the the room is so clean! Everyone is so nice!! We like the free breakfast and the party crawl! The hostel also organized the one day trip to sintra for just 10 euros, and we met some nice friends from this trip! Wonderful experience !!! Le meilleur hostel!! Nickel!!!

The best hostel I've been to by far in 6 months of travelling around Europe. I stayed here twice I liked it so much! The staff is crazy good, always happy to have a chat and extremely willing to help you discover Lisbon. The rooms are clean and the showers are always hot. Not to mention the kitchen; straight out of a five star restaurant. Location is incredible and I can't wait to get back to yes! For a 3rd time. Love it!

This hostel is underrated. It should be 140%.

I cuoldn't believe how wellcome I was. They were always doing everything they could to help or better my stay, I hope to be back soon

• 18th Feb 2014

A very nice hostel, I'm really satisfied. It'd be great if they had something to lock the lockers in the rooms and shut the windows at the showers especially during winter. Apart from that, everything was very good.

Both myself and my son enjoyed staying in the Yes Lisbon. The staff was extremely hospital and very accommodating to our needs.Room were clean and spacious. The trip to Sintra was one of the highlights. The atmosphere in hostel was very relaxing and it was easy to mix with other people staying there Well done Yes! Lisbon:-) Joanna

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is very clean and secure. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They were particularly helpful in organising a trip to Sintra during my stay. The hostel attracts a good mixture of people both young and older, and there are regular pub crawls around Lisbon and dinners at the hostel for you to meet new people.

Best hostel I have been to.

• 15th Feb 2014

the best hostel in which I was never, 100% advisable

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Best hostel ever!!! Everything perfect! and with breakfast!

Place worth recommending, excellent location, friendly staff, our room was cleaned everyday, good breakfast. It was so nice that a man from a staff (unfortunately I don't remember his name, sorry!) prepared us coffee as we were leaving very early in the morning around 6am. They cared about us. If I visit Lisbon again this is the place to stay.

i had such a good time in this hostel! the rooms were very nice and clean, also the bathrooms! great people work there. very friendly and helpful. although i was traveling just on my own, i never felt lonely in this hostel. the possibilities to do stuff like the free walking tour, the tour to cascais, the pubcrawl and the dinner at the hostel are super!

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff and workers at Yes! Lisbon hostel, don't change!! The people are crazy (in a good way) and very nice and helpful, and everything else is the perfection itself!! (or so close to perfection instead). After being here one realizes why it's #1 hostel worldwide.

Great hostel, great location. Rui, Fábio and the rest of the staff are just great.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Argentina

We had a fantastic stay at Yes!Hostel. The staff at the front desk, especially William, were so welcoming and fun. The dinner and pub crawl were an amazing deal and the food was delicious! We also loved the free breakfast. The rooms were clean and not too small. Overall, a highly recommended hostel!

All great!