Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Very fun, social, and clean hostel in a great location. Amazing free breakfast and great tours and activities offered. Loved the bracelets that are used as key cards!

Cool, welcoming vibe and solid amenities.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The best hostel I've stayed at during my travels. This was my first hostel I had ever been to and I was told that it wasn't going to get better than this and they were right. There was definitely thought put into the design of the hostel, which makes a huge difference. The receptionists, particularly Fabio, are amazing and helpful! The facilities are clean and feel new! The personal light and plug is a big bonus! I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is traveling to Lisbon!

Definitely the best hostel we have stayed at! Great common room with bean bags and even a bed. Had a bar, a well equipped kitchen, washing and drying machines, great staff who were really helpful and also a huge breakfast every morning and the option to pay for dinner and a pub crawl every night. Rooms were large and bathrooms were great and got cleaned every day. Beds were comfortable and generously sized. Great location and they offered a walking tour every day.

really good lay out, friendly staff, great location and excellent pub crawls

very good hostel,everything is almost perfect,especially their young staffs in the reception desk.

literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at. the common room was large and inviting. not to mention the huge dinner that was put on every night (which was a great way to meet people before the pub crawl). the rooms were large and had a HUGE locker that my 80 liter backpack could fit into. everything about this place is great. i had no complaints at all

The staff are really a fantastic bunch. They really try to help. Manuel is really a great guy. Thank you for the great stay. The room and bathrooms were very clean.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Great place to meet other travels. The evening meals were delicious ... thanks for the great stay.

Couldn't fault this hostel! Great service, the staff were friendly and helpful, was a clean and comfortable place! So close to the shops and train station all in walking distance. The dinner nights are definitley worth it, will be back to stay again!

I only wish that there were some sort of solution for when wanting to bring somebody you met back for relations :o) Other than that, the hostel dinner and sangria was brilliant. I'd probably suggest that the top bunks get some form of curtain. I noticed some people talking about it, and while I don't really care, I would seem that others do.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

I really loved my stay here, one of my favourite hostels. Staff were super friendly and helpful and went out of their way to give us great advice about what to see and do. Their tip sheets were really helpful, and they had many activities running every day. Room was spacious and had aircon, and the lower bunks had curtains which was nice. Also a nice big elevator which is always a positive. Large showers were great, and a nice breakfast too. Thanks for the great stay!

Probably the single nicest hostel we have ever been to! Quiet at night, extremely clean, sanitary and the best vibes in town! Would stay there again anytime! Recommend to all, we have been to over 20 hostels this one is by far the best!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Since this wasn't the first hostel I've stayed in Lisbon, I can compare. So I think this is a gret one beacause besides all the great infrastructure, the administration was very well prepared to come up with a solution for a booking problem I was having in Lisbon. And they offer a lots of touristic options. The atmosphere was a little more party then I use to like, but in a general perspective I think this is what hostel guests look for.

Best staff and atmosphere I've seen! Ideal location. Lots to see and do organized by the hostel.

By far the best hostel we've ever stayed in. Amazingly friendly staff, ideal central location and brilliant atmosphere throughout our stay - made our time in Lisbon pretty near perfect!

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel staff were fantastic! I hurt my knee very badly while out sight-seeing and when I got back to the hostel, it began to swell horribly. The guy at reception (with cool dreadlocks!) couldn't have been nicer; calmed me down and called the ambulance. You definitely feel like you're not another number to them but a person. Also room was smart, neat and functional. Locks for storage were free. Showers and toilets were clean and there always seemed to be cleaning staff walking around.

• 9th Jul 2014

Amazing location, very easy to find (we used the shuttle bus from the airport - use the hostel's guide and get off the stop before Rossio). Staff were fantastic, their local knowledge of where to eat and what to do was outstanding. Plus they made amazing food and were great fun. Rooms were clean, and I appreciated having my own light and a door that didn't slam (rare in a hostel). Bathrooms and kitchen were spotless. Pub crawl was hilarious and the walking tour was fantastic.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostel is located in a perfect place, the staff are very nice and friendly, the rooms are tidy and air-conditioned. There are many activities operated by the hostel, we enjoyed our stay very much

• Israel

One of the best hostels I've been to so far. The staff was very nice and helpful, the rooms were very comfy and clean. In the first floor they have a nice common area to just chill out, meet some people and listen to good music. They even had an acoustic guitar for anyone to play! I totally recommend the place.