Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing hostel! One of the best I've stayed in during a 4 month trip!

The best hostel I've ever been in!! The location is awesome, the staff is really nice and pays attention to all your needs, plus fabio looks gorgeous haha! The pubcrawl allows you to meet many people and is very well organised, plus the breakfast is good! The hostel also plans free city tours which is very interesting. I would come back there anytime and I loved my stay. Can't wait to come back!! Cecile

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Luxembourg

One of the best lager Hostles i´ve ever visited. Nice Rooms with owen bathrooms and the toiletts on the floor was also very clean.

• 2nd Sep 2014

So I walk in & Fabio already knows my name, I tell him I just came from the best hostel ever & he said "We'll see." ...They all proved that Yes! Lisbon is the best hostel ever. The vibe of the hostel & the staff is what really makes it beyond incredible. Family dinners with ALL YOU CAN DRINK for ONLY €10 cooked by beautiful Ana & Inish (sorry about spellings). I could go on but I'm running out of space. Thank you so much to everyone at Yes! Lisbon. I love & miss you all so much already!

One of the best hostels that I have stayed in. Perfect location, great staff and a set up which allows for both a great social scene and a good night's sleep (when you're not out on the bar crawl until 5 am!). Definitely recommend it for a solo traveller like myself as the excellent value communal dinners and activities like walking tours, beach tours and a trip to Sintra make it really easy to meet people. Obrigada :)

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Rooms and bathrooms were very nice and clean. The breakfast in the morning was good. Hostel dinner at night was tasty and a great way to meet people. The yours offered by hostel were very good. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hostel to others.

One of the favourite hostels I've stayed in, and I was only there for one night. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Awesome location, very close to the metro. Modern, and cleverly designed. Comfy beds. Even has an elevator if you're staying on one of the top floors. Very social, but also quiet. Nice large lounge area where you can chill out or whatever. Would definitely stay here again.

I have have been in so many hostels and this is the best one i have ever been.thank you for all.great stuffs.really friendly and familiar.greetings for fabio from the two germans girls with the green car.

Try the free walking tour. I did it with Rita and it was really good. And don't miss the hostel dinner and pub crowls. :))))

Easily one if the best hostels I've stayed in so far, the really made that place!!

Excellent hostel. One of the best in Europe! The reception staff go way beyond their means to help you out in any way possible.

• 27th Aug 2014

It was probably the best hostel I've been, I highly recommend! All the dinners, Pub crawl, tours were amazing. I'ts the perfect place to meet new people. The staffs were so kind and the location is perfect.

Great location, located in the center of Lissabon . Its the hostel to party! Best place to go for peops travelling by oneself.

This place is literally perfect. Where to begin...the staff are super friendly, outgoing and helpful! The atmosphere is great especially if you take part in the dinner and pub crawl- really easy to meet people. It is also the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed it.. The cleaners are permanently busy! The rooms are awesome too with under bed lockers, curtains over the beds for privacy, lights, side tables and plug points for everyone! I wish every hostel was like this!! Thanks guys!!

Staff, rooms, atmosphere...definitely the THE first one !

The hostel is great in everything. Just sometimes bathrooms were a bit smelly. Paper or a machine to dry your hands will be nice either.

Great location, great staff, great tours on offer (free walking, beach trip, Sintra etc.) and great for solo travelers, comfy beds with curtains and draw lockers. Staying at their hostel in Porto because I like it so much ! Stay here if you can afford it.

This hostel is what all hostels should be based off. Absolutely fantastic and has everything a backpacker could ever want. Extremely fun, spotless facilities and the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend to everyone. The location is next to none and the free walking tours are so great. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Just stay here and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thanks so much guys!!

Best hostel ever, i wanted to stay 2 days and i ended staying 12, untill I spent All My money!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Everything was just PERFECT. It´s ultra clean, comfortable, great location, cool people, program and they have the nicest staff ever. Best Hostel I stayed in so far!