Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

My whole experience here was fantastic. I was traveling solo and met great new people every day I was here. The common room and the bar make it very easy to socialize and the group dinners were fun and tasted AMAZING. The facilities are clean and comfortable. I highly recommend the free walking tours, and not just because I have a huge crush on the guides (but ya that's part of it). The location iis unbeatable, walking distance to every major attraction and tons of food, drink, and shopping.

The staff were so friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived (way before check-in t) all the way through to the end. The beds were comfortable, private and the dorm room (we stayed in a 6-bed mixed) was spacious and airy. It was so convenient having our own ensuite but perhaps a hand towel might be useful (very minor issue). The breakfast in the morning was really good and so was the dinner at night. Yes! Lisbon made our stay so fun and comfortable, we would definitely recommend it anyone!!

Great hostel with really friendly staff! The lounge area downstairs is a bit loud and the wifi doesn't work in the rooms which is a bummer, but overall, we had a great stay.

• 12th Apr 2015

Amazing place. Not much nearby late at night. Hostel had a great vibe. Could party if you choose downstairs at the bar and lounge area. The bar is a legit bar. Dinner each night is fantastic and great place to meet others. Wifi is fantastic, beds are comfortable, rooms are spacious, really clean facilities. Overall, one of the top places I have stayed. The staff as great as well and gave me some amazing tips for my surf trip in Portugal. Highly recommended!

simply LOVE this hostel. The staffs are super friendly and helpful. They can still remember my name and where I came from by the end of my stay! Impressive! The dinner served in the hostel was wonderful. This hostel create a nice environment to meet the others. Highly recommended !!

Dinner was amazin, such a great deal! We also enjoyed the pub crawl. Beds were comfy and bathrooms super clean.

When the staff know your name by the end of your stay, you know you're appreciated.

It's not for nothing that Yes have already won the best world's hostel award sometimes. It's very well located, the staff are so friendly and always on hands to help you and give tips to how enjoy the city, or even sit with you and have a conversation. They offer a delicious dinner every night and it's a excellent oportunity to meet people from all around the world and make friends. I strongly recommend Yes to someone that think about spend some days in Lisbon!

• 5th Apr 2015

Just awesome!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

Amazing stay in Lisbon! Thank you all staff guys for your kindness and attention. Definitely worth it! 100% recommendable.

Didn't notice one negative point over the 4 nights spent there, staff was super helpful and friendly, even when we checked in at ridiculous hours. Will definitely recommend and go back!

Everything was awesome, the staff, the services, the rooms, the communal areas, the kitchen...no complaints whatsoever. I will be back as soon as possible!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Such an awesome hostel with great staff who were crazily helpful and friendly- will definitely be back soon!!

Amazing! Everything was perfect and the staff are outstanding, especially the cooks!

• 31st Mar 2015

Clean, perfect location and best staff ever! Strongly recomended, I will definitely be back....

nothing to complain :) i ve already seen a lot of hostels..this hostel is on top of the list!

• 30th Mar 2015

This was our 3rd - surely not our last - visit at Yes! Lisbon Hostel, and we've enjoyed all of them so far. The rooms are amazing, the staff are very helpful, nice, and fun to hang out with, the atmosphere is all in all simply awesome! Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone looking to spend some time in Lisbon.

Best and most social hostel I've stayed at in Europe.

The Cooking was beautiful AND really lovely people all over the place!

• 30th Mar 2015

Honestly, such a great hostel! The staff is very friendly, the pub crawls are a great time, and the atmosphere hosts the perfect amount of party and relaxation! I highly recommend staying here.