Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is very well located, with very nice and helpful staff. Everything is so clean. The bathrooms and floors keep being cleaned all day long, I've never seen a hostel with that much cleaning! The walking tours leave from the hostel, and they also have a very crowded pub crawl. I would definetely stay at Yes! Lisbon again. Along with Yes! Porto, they are the best hostels I've ever stayed.

Yes!! Thank you for a wonderful time

The rooms were so comfy and spacious and the dinners were an amazing deal for the price. I drank enough sangria alone to pay for it.

If you're in Lisbon you have to stay here. Seriously.

Repeat stay at this fantastic hostel..great staff..great location..can't beat it.!!

Staff were very welcoming and helpful at yes Lisbon

• 18th Jun 2015

This is the best hostel that we have stayed at. Could not have asked for more, met our expectations in every way! Staff were outstanding, very helpful. Activities the hostel offered were great including the 10euro dinner. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon!

Rooms were spacious and comfortable with big lockers, though my bed creaked loudly every time I moved. Plenty of bathrooms & good hot showers. Optional organised dinners were great value & fantastic to meet people. Staff were so lovely, & the location is very central. Wifi was reliable & fast. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Best hostel in Lisbon!

Place met all expectations after reading reviews. Extremely clean and well operated but staff behind the bar/reception could operate a bit faster and more efficient I think.

The most friendly hostel we have stayed in by far! All the staff were excellent. I highly recommend the pub crawl.

Very welcoming. All staff are interested and involved and willing to help wherever they can. Questions were answered professionally but in a personal way. I did a walking tour led by Suraya and the same applied here too. If I scored everything highly, it is because I would and have recommend the hostel to others. My first experience with a modern hostel couldn't have been better.

• 15th Jun 2015

All the staff are amazing and very helpfull. The room are clear, breakfast really good.

• 15th Jun 2015

This has been one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in thus far. When in Lisbon it can be hard to find things to do, but this hostel has such a great atmosphere that you wind up making friends and creating your own adventures. The dinners every night are worth the money, as is the pub crawl that follows. It's incredibly clean, especially the bathrooms. I felt very much at home- and as if I had my own space in my bunk. It is a must stay while in Lisbon.

I like that the hostel had lots of information on where to go and what to see.

i LOVE EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STAFFS WILL DO THE BEST FOR YOU!

Best hostel in Lisboa!

I refuse to stay in another hostel the next time I return to Lisbon. I could write a book on all the things I loved about this hostel, but I definitely have to say thank you to the amazing staff. All of the staff members have such great spirits and bring great positive vibes to make guests feel welcomed. 10€ dinners were delicious!! Best showerhead EVER. 1€ fresh squeezed OJ to get a daily intake of vitamin C. I have no complaints and cannot wait to return again. -Alicia

This place was absolutely amazing. I stayed here for a weekend with some friends, and we had the best time ever. The atmosphere is so much fun from the group dinners every night (which had some of the best food ever) to the awesome staff they have. We also did the pub crawl with Anna, and she looks really innocent, but she is like a little fireball that makes sure everyone is having the best time.

• 12th Jun 2015

Brilliant hostel with safe rooms. Beds are comfy and you can chill easily in the hostel. The hostel also organises pub crawls which are great and can advise on beaches and tours worth doing in Lisbon! Would definitely go back!