Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

It's an excellent Hostel, the people that stay there, the staff, everyone helps create a great atmosphere that not only lets you have a very good stay but helps you fall in love with the city, i recomend it 100% had a reaaaally good time there!!. And Lisbon is BEAUTIFUL, its little streets, the real people, clothes hanging from the balcony; so different from any capital and so peculiar, it has something to it that is so worth the trip.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Uruguay

The staffs are super nice and helpful. Location of the hostel is perfect, walking distance to metro and many attractions. Rooms and toilets are always clean. The breakfast is the best among all hostels we have stayed in Europe. All kinds of facilities available. Cannot complain anything about this hostel, highly recommened.

This was probably one of the best hostels that I have stayed at in 3 months. Excellent food and even better staff. Every room and bathroom was consistently cleaned. I would never stay anywhere else!

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere and very clean with great facilities! Pub crawl every night was great craic and we really enjoyed our stay!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Just excellent!

The best hostel ever! Great localization, every day have a cheap dinner with drinks. Clean and comfortable.

The dinner was really surprised, cheap and amazing! And the prize is really worth it! Staffs were nice, they tell you and help u anything they could! We did have good time while we stay!

Very good hostel, location perfect, lots of bathrooms, great breakfast for a hostel(bred, cereal, coffee, tea, jam, butter, ham and cheese) the staff super friendly specially Fabio and Vincent!

Yes! Hostel is just perfect. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, air conditioning and the curtains on the lower beds for better privacy are great. Some rooms don't have bathrooms inside (but the commom bathrooms are good and clean), but they still have a little sink, mirror and hair dryer. Big lockers under the beds also, you can fit not only a small bag but a whole suitcase. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome. This is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Too big for my taste but that's just me. It's perfect and it has all you want from a hostel. Great staff and the meal every night is really really good. And I want to take the opportunity to apologies to my dorm mates for the nightly activities that accrued one night. I do feel really bad for you. I'm usually one of he good guys. Anyway. Great hostel!

Amazing Hostel. I will visit them again :-)

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was a treat! The staff were super friendly and welcoming and the group dinner was the perfect opportunity to sit down, enjoy the local cuisine and sangria whilst meeting fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a clean and quality accommodation in Lisbon :)

wonderful place!! recommend highly for young people wanting to visit Lisbon

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Perfect location, great atmosphere, real fun and helpful staff, nice rooms

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Everything was great, starting from the staff, passing through the atmosphere and stopping at the facilities. Best hostel I have ever stayed in.

One of the best hostels I've been to. Would definitely come back.

One of the best Hostels I stayed so far! Great Dinner for just 10 Euros w/ free drinks1

The localization is really good and easy to find it. I liked the idea of the electronic locker for the room, so definitely is nothing to complain about it. The main point is the atmosphere of the YES! hostel and especially the staffs are great! Thanks everyone! My wife and I had a really good time! Obrigado a todos! Portugal é um país maravilhoso! Abraço!

• 1st Oct 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed so far!

Nicest staff I have met at a hostel by far! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home and have a good time :)