Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Obrigada por me fazerem sentir-me em casa.

• 4th Dec 2015

Everything was great, I really enjoyed my stay. Muito obrigada :-)

Amazing facilities, atmosphere, and location. Could not have been a much better hostel. Cheers.

Very efficient and friendly staff. Again!

• 4th Dec 2015

Great place to meet other travelers. Staff was really friendly and helpful and the dinner every night was great.

• 3rd Dec 2015

The Yes! Lisbon hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at! The place is in an awesome part of the city and the hostel is fantastic! The staff there are awesome and I met a lot of really cool people there! Can't wait to go back!

Best hostel ever!

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Serbia

Loved the people & staff there - very friendly and accommodating. The hostel was extremely clean - definitely one of the best hostel I've stayed in. Thanks for an awesome time!

This was by for one of the best hostel I have been at! The staff was so friendly and loved the vibe of the whole atmosphere! The tour to Sintra was defiantly worth checking into and the dinners were incrdeible. Would definitely look into staying here, so close to everything Lisbon has to offer!

II tr y to speak from an objective point of view and what I can say is: excellent location in the real centre of the city,wide beds ,lockers,CLEAN and ample showers,lovely design ,delicious food ,AMAZING AND QUALIFIED STAFF(yes,they are crazy,funny,nice but above all clever people!),lowest prices! But at last,speaking with the heart,you are brilliant guys!this hostel completely stole my heart! Greetings ! CIAO BELLIIIII !OBRIGADA.

The best hostel I've ever been!

Awesome hostel! Definitely recommend... Great hostel meals, Internet is awesome, hot showers, comfortable beds and the location is top notch!

Great facilities, location, and atmosphere. But the staff at this hostel are particularly special.

Staff was amazing! Especially Fabio, who always went above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a good time. Dinners couldn't be better. Great hostel!!! One of the best I've stayed at.

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff.

I spend two nights at Yes Hostel Lisbon, and I have to say that this was one of the best decisions I made for my trip. Basically you will find a place with a great atmosphere and lots of interesting people to meet. All the personnel is awesome, they all love their jobs and are very gentle and helpful. Here I need to make a small remark to Flavio, whom I spent some amazing time talking about books and writers. Don't think too much, and be part of the Yes Hostel family in Lisbon, you won't regret!

• 24th Nov 2015
  • Mexico

This was my first time traveling alone and first in a hostel so I was a little nervous. I chose this hostel because my friend told me it was the best hostel she ever stayed in and boy was she right! The place was super easy to find, the directions from the airport via metro were easy to follow. The moment i walked in i was given a friendly welcome by Fabio (dreadlocks), who is the man!! He was even introducing me to some other guests which put me at ease. If you come to lisbon u must stay here!

Best hostel!! Just go here and have lots of fun.

I literally fell in love with this place. Ideally situated 2 minutes of walk away from Praça do Comeirco, animated by a young and fresh spirit and ideally prepared to help travellers to meet, I can easily say Yes! Lisbon is the best hostel I have ever visited (I am a well travelled backpacker). The meals offered are very good value for money, especially if you take it with the pub crawl: a success. Fabio at the reception is such a lovely and dynamic worker. Congrats to the whole team.

• 20th Nov 2015

Great hostel, loved it all. The dinner is worth every penny and all the staff are brilliant. Stay here when you're in Lisbon. Have to knock a couple of point off though, my bed didn't have a bedside light which was a bit annoying since the lighting in the room isn't that bright anyway