Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I do recommend this hostel to everyone

Yes! Lisbon and Yes! Porto are the best hostels in Portugal. Yes!!!, will recommend them to all.

Everything about this hostel was brilliant. Really enjoyed my stay, would highly recommend. The evening meal was fantastic value for money! Very central location.

The location is great, u d better join the Trips to Cabo da Roca, the sunset is amazing! And I kike the breakfast

Truly a top class hostel. Very clean. Lots of amenities. Great wifi in the rooms and in the common area. The breakfast was more than your standard cocoa pebbles/corn flakes/toast/croissant - THERE WERE EGGS! I also heavily recommend the 10 euro dinner - great homecooked meal and unlimited beer/wine/sangria/soda for a few hours. Really a great place. 10/10

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The rooms and bathrooms are so clean and cleaned several times throughout the day. The dorm rooms are spacious and the staff give you a key wristband and a padlock for the underbed locker. Do the walking tour with Soraia, she is informative yet doesn't overload you with information. I did the Sintra tour as well and it was amazing!! The staff are really a great team who cater to the guests with hospitality and an inclusive atmosphere! A GREAT PLACE!

VERY helpful staff. Willing to share their wealth of knowledge, and direct you where your interests lie.

• 26th Oct 2014

the best hostel I stayed ever!!!!

Amazing hostel! Staff are so friendly

• 25th Oct 2014

Very welcoming staff. Extremely helpful and knowledgable about the city.

• 24th Oct 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hostels and this one is hands down the best! Pedro and the rest of the staff are super friendly, extremely helpful, and make you feel at home here! Everything was spotlessly clean and the showers were hot with good pressure. I loved the curtains, individual lights, and power outlets on the bunks. The lockers under the bed were also huge, with plenty of room to keep a large pack. The location was perfect. I did not want to leave! Thanks for the amazing stay!!

I've been 3 times while in Portugal and I was super surprised about the service. I'll come again!

After my experience in Yes Hostel Porto I definetely decided to go to book for Yes Lisbon. The welcome was excellent, I got a glass of beer as a welcome drink. Fabio introduced me to lot of people, he was very nice and cool through my whole stay. I had to change 3 times of room due to high occupancy and they did all the best to accommodate me under my requests and preferences so I did not mind to change. At nights always party downstairs but at the rooms is quiet so you can rest if you wish.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in out of at least 20 across Europe and South America.

Except some noise, everything is good.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • China

Yes! Hostel Lisbon is the epitome of what a hostel should be. The staff is very knowledgeable, fun and helpful. The tours to Sintra and Bar crawls are a must! Also, Chef Xavier makes the best food I have ever eaten, after my mother's . I highly recommend this hostel especially for people traveling alone because it us very easy to find people who are interested in the same things as you. Thank you for an amazing stay in an unforgettable city.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

The hostel is amazing, the staff is the best. I really enjoyed my stay there and for sure I will go back.

• 18th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever been!

Really liked the place, The staff were really nice. The staff could warn guests on check in about pickpockets in the city, because there are a lot of them. Apart from that really enjoyed my stay and will return again

5 months of travel and the yes hostels rate the best hostels I've been to easily.