Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

What an amazing place!!!

Great hostel! Helpful and friendly staff. Great dinners ; entrée + main + dessert + drinks for 10€! Nice way to meet people. Huge lockers in the very clean rooms. Walkable distance to most places you'll want to visit in the city. I highly recommend it!

good hostel, would be nicer if room keys could be used as locker keys. nice location, clean hostel, lots of snoring people

I loved this hostel, best I've stayed in. The staff were super friendly and helpful. And everything was very clean.

• 12th May 2015

The dinner was AMAZING. Pub crawl was GREAT. Staff are all super helpful and friendly... Just all in all, a great experience.

The staff was the greatest. I can't thank you guys enough for making my stay in Lisbon so great. I wish I could have said goodbye to everyone. Cheers

• 10th May 2015

Great hostel! They make you feel welcome and you get all the local tips. The meals are a really bonus and the food is good so it's a easy way to meet people to explore Lisbon with. The walking tours were great and highly recommended. I just wish I had been to Lisbon earlier in my travels while living overseas.

The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful!

My first time in a hostel and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Staff was incredibly friendly and so were the other guests. Perfect location! And the free shot, and pub crawl made for a fun night.

• 9th May 2015

I've never written a review for anything before, but this hostel definitely deserves it! The staff are absolutely fantastic and the environment is really social, which is especially welcoming for solo travellers. I celebrated my 21st birthday here and the staff and everyone sang happy birthday to me on both nights and even surprised me with a birthday doughnut with candles! Thank you so much Yes people for making my birthday so memorable (though the memories are foggy...) :)

• Switzerland

Best hostel I have stayed in. Staff really welcoming and helpful. Facilities are great- have everything you need. We're cleaning our corridor about 5 times a day. Showers are hot, pressurised and clean. Took 3 girls who have never staying in a hostel and they loved it. Great location in Lisbon. Would highly recommend it!!!

Great staff!!

• 7th May 2015

AMAZING HOSTEL!!!!! The staff were wonderful and so friendly. I will be staying at this hostel next time I visit Lisbon - highly recommended!!!!

• 6th May 2015

Amaaaaazing staff!! The best ever, I mean it. Everyone was kind and polite, and I felt home!! I would loooove to come back there!

• 6th May 2015

love it !!! best hostel I have stayed in :) staff was awesome

I really cannot say enough good things about my stay here. The staff are so friendly, helpful, nice, and accommodating and really take the time to get to know the people staying there. The hostel itself is so clean, the beds are private with a curtain and the showers and great too. DELICIOUS Dinner every night (thanks Dia!) for only 10 euro which includes 4 courses and unlimited drinks. Also pub crawls and walking tours which were so much fun! Really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

• 3rd May 2015

Started my trip here and they set the bar high. Amazing staff, amazing location and facilities. Met some amazing people and had a ball. The dinners and open bar are a bargain. Will be back

Excellent hostel! Perfectly cleaned, well-organized, safe, with a fantastic location, a friendly staff and an international atmosphere. Here are some details I would improve: bedroom lighting is a little bit too weak, some common shelves in the dormitories could be useful and I would suggest to enrich the breakfast offered.

• 2nd May 2015

Best hostel ive ever been!! The room really clean and pretty ! All the people were really nice ,i had a great time!

• 2nd May 2015
  • Colombia

Initially paid for 2 nights. Stayed for 5 nights. The dinners were the best! A big thank you to the staff for making my birthday one to remember.