Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent experience. Great location and great people! Will be back!i

I felt completely at home. I didn't want to leave. The staff was very friendly and helpful and dinner is a great way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Lisbon for a few days.

• 12th Oct 2014

Fabio was amazing!!! Our tour guide to Sintra (sorry, I forget your name right now) was fantastic!! And the guy chef was absolutely incredible. Room was large and spacious. Bathrooms were great and location was perfect! Definitely wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel

Great Hostel! Stay here, you won't regret it!

Wow, what a great hostel. Location was great and easily accessible from the metro, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, interesting and there were activities organized every day. Try the trip to Sintra!

I would 100% reccomdend staying here. The dinners were amazing and the free tour was awesome. The breakfast was great too. No complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Just absolutely incredible from start to finish. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, good rooms. Perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014

It's an excellent Hostel, the people that stay there, the staff, everyone helps create a great atmosphere that not only lets you have a very good stay but helps you fall in love with the city, i recomend it 100% had a reaaaally good time there!!. And Lisbon is BEAUTIFUL, its little streets, the real people, clothes hanging from the balcony; so different from any capital and so peculiar, it has something to it that is so worth the trip.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Uruguay

The staffs are super nice and helpful. Location of the hostel is perfect, walking distance to metro and many attractions. Rooms and toilets are always clean. The breakfast is the best among all hostels we have stayed in Europe. All kinds of facilities available. Cannot complain anything about this hostel, highly recommened.

This was probably one of the best hostels that I have stayed at in 3 months. Excellent food and even better staff. Every room and bathroom was consistently cleaned. I would never stay anywhere else!

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere and very clean with great facilities! Pub crawl every night was great craic and we really enjoyed our stay!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Just excellent!

The best hostel ever! Great localization, every day have a cheap dinner with drinks. Clean and comfortable.

The dinner was really surprised, cheap and amazing! And the prize is really worth it! Staffs were nice, they tell you and help u anything they could! We did have good time while we stay!

Very good hostel, location perfect, lots of bathrooms, great breakfast for a hostel(bred, cereal, coffee, tea, jam, butter, ham and cheese) the staff super friendly specially Fabio and Vincent!

Yes! Hostel is just perfect. The rooms are nice, comfortable beds, air conditioning and the curtains on the lower beds for better privacy are great. Some rooms don't have bathrooms inside (but the commom bathrooms are good and clean), but they still have a little sink, mirror and hair dryer. Big lockers under the beds also, you can fit not only a small bag but a whole suitcase. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome. This is one of the best hostels I've ever been.

Too big for my taste but that's just me. It's perfect and it has all you want from a hostel. Great staff and the meal every night is really really good. And I want to take the opportunity to apologies to my dorm mates for the nightly activities that accrued one night. I do feel really bad for you. I'm usually one of he good guys. Anyway. Great hostel!

Amazing Hostel. I will visit them again :-)

Yes! Hostel Lisbon was a treat! The staff were super friendly and welcoming and the group dinner was the perfect opportunity to sit down, enjoy the local cuisine and sangria whilst meeting fellow travelers! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone wanting a clean and quality accommodation in Lisbon :)

wonderful place!! recommend highly for young people wanting to visit Lisbon

• 4th Oct 2014