Yes ! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Both myself and my son enjoyed staying in the Yes Lisbon. The staff was extremely hospital and very accommodating to our needs.Room were clean and spacious. The trip to Sintra was one of the highlights. The atmosphere in hostel was very relaxing and it was easy to mix with other people staying there Well done Yes! Lisbon:-) Joanna

• 16th Feb 2014
  • Poland

The hostel is very clean and secure. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. They were particularly helpful in organising a trip to Sintra during my stay. The hostel attracts a good mixture of people both young and older, and there are regular pub crawls around Lisbon and dinners at the hostel for you to meet new people.

Best hostel I have been to.

• 15th Feb 2014

the best hostel in which I was never, 100% advisable

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Best hostel ever!!! Everything perfect! and with breakfast!

Place worth recommending, excellent location, friendly staff, our room was cleaned everyday, good breakfast. It was so nice that a man from a staff (unfortunately I don't remember his name, sorry!) prepared us coffee as we were leaving very early in the morning around 6am. They cared about us. If I visit Lisbon again this is the place to stay.

i had such a good time in this hostel! the rooms were very nice and clean, also the bathrooms! great people work there. very friendly and helpful. although i was traveling just on my own, i never felt lonely in this hostel. the possibilities to do stuff like the free walking tour, the tour to cascais, the pubcrawl and the dinner at the hostel are super!

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

Staff and workers at Yes! Lisbon hostel, don't change!! The people are crazy (in a good way) and very nice and helpful, and everything else is the perfection itself!! (or so close to perfection instead). After being here one realizes why it's #1 hostel worldwide.

Great hostel, great location. Rui, Fábio and the rest of the staff are just great.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Argentina

We had a fantastic stay at Yes!Hostel. The staff at the front desk, especially William, were so welcoming and fun. The dinner and pub crawl were an amazing deal and the food was delicious! We also loved the free breakfast. The rooms were clean and not too small. Overall, a highly recommended hostel!

All great!

Great hostel, great staff! When the bed and shower is better than your house thats when you know you have a good hostel!

Excellent staff, fun common area, big rooms, curtains for the bottom bunks, very big lockers, big showers but only 2 for the floor, regular events, pub crawls, tours to Sintra etc.

Some of the night staff were very friendly. Showed major double standards at times by allowing certain groups stay up and others were kicked out of lobby and up to rooms regardless of who , if anyone was making any noise

I really liked the place, the atmosphere, the facilities, the friendliness of the staff, their attendance and dedication, never been to such a clean hostel before, close to everything, very safe and affordable *****.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay here, from the moment I walked in, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. I was a bit disappointed that there weren´t enough people signed up for the tour to Sintra & Cascais, but that´s really not the hostel´s fault, especially because I was only staying one night. The atmosphere in the common area was a bit intimidating for a solo traveller, but I definitely managed to meet some friends. The dinner was fabulous & the pub crawl was a great way to end the night.

i had a great time!! and i'll be back :D

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Greece

I enjoyed my time in the hostel! Thank you!

• 19th Jan 2014