Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Excellent staff, fun common area, big rooms, curtains for the bottom bunks, very big lockers, big showers but only 2 for the floor, regular events, pub crawls, tours to Sintra etc.

Some of the night staff were very friendly. Showed major double standards at times by allowing certain groups stay up and others were kicked out of lobby and up to rooms regardless of who , if anyone was making any noise

I really liked the place, the atmosphere, the facilities, the friendliness of the staff, their attendance and dedication, never been to such a clean hostel before, close to everything, very safe and affordable *****.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay here, from the moment I walked in, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. I was a bit disappointed that there weren´t enough people signed up for the tour to Sintra & Cascais, but that´s really not the hostel´s fault, especially because I was only staying one night. The atmosphere in the common area was a bit intimidating for a solo traveller, but I definitely managed to meet some friends. The dinner was fabulous & the pub crawl was a great way to end the night.

i had a great time!! and i'll be back :D

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Greece

I enjoyed my time in the hostel! Thank you!

• 19th Jan 2014

The best hostel I've stayed in! Thanks so much, obrigada :D

Great place to go!!

Walking distance to all public transportation, friendly staff, fully equipped kitchen, free computers, fast internet, comfortable beds, clean showers and fun planned activities. Highly recommended

staff are really friendly

• 18th Jan 2014
  • China

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. Friendly atmosphere and great staff. They are always planning dinners, parties, walking tours and daytrips. Good bathrooms and pretty good rooms, with individual light and energy outlets. Has an amazing breakfast, with different options of food including bread, juice, cereal, ham, cheese and yogurts. it is located in one of the best part of lisbon.

• 17th Jan 2014

this hostel is exceptional. It's as if 10,000 travellers were asked what they want in a hostel and the results became reality! Shame they won't let us smoke on the room balconies, but that's probably a legal requirement :)

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and quiet, the bar was pumpin' and the whole thing was super cheap! The pub crawl is a must. And Lisbon is gorgeous. Stay at Yes! Hostel. It's amazing.

I would go back to Lisbon just to stay in this hostel, although I would say it is geared more toward younger people!

• 16th Jan 2014

Awesome hostel! Perfect location, very clean, cheap, great breakfast (included), awesome bed, great big showerhead, good wi-fi (also in the room). Best value for money ever! I don't think there would be a better place to stay in Lisbon.

An awesome Hostel in a wonderful city. Very kind staff & cool people all over. Cold beer & fresh orange juice for just 1 €. The breakfast was good and included scrambled eggs. The rooms were up to date with nice bathrooms. You also have to try the Dinner. Portuguese food from a good cook for just 10€. Pubcrawl & free walking tours also starts from here. We really enjoyed our stay. We will come back one day!

Them let me make my check-in hours before the check-in time. Atencious and funny stafs.

Very well located, great facilities and they create a great atmosphere...the dinners every night are delicious and so much fun. Loved it.

The Yes! hostel really exceeded every expectation I could have for a hostel. It has the friendliest and most helpful staff members you'll ever meet and they make you feel like you're part of their crazy fun family. The location is walking distance from everything you need. The facilities go above and beyond any standard hostel and the tours, dinners and services offered are the best value and quality I've seen. It's safe, clean and above all FUN!!! Please, if you stay in Lisbon then stay here!

• 13th Jan 2014

Literally can't find any faults with this hostel or the staff, try as i might. An excellent place.

• 11th Jan 2014