Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

An awesome Hostel in a wonderful city. Very kind staff & cool people all over. Cold beer & fresh orange juice for just 1 €. The breakfast was good and included scrambled eggs. The rooms were up to date with nice bathrooms. You also have to try the Dinner. Portuguese food from a good cook for just 10€. Pubcrawl & free walking tours also starts from here. We really enjoyed our stay. We will come back one day!

Them let me make my check-in hours before the check-in time. Atencious and funny stafs.

Very well located, great facilities and they create a great atmosphere...the dinners every night are delicious and so much fun. Loved it.

The Yes! hostel really exceeded every expectation I could have for a hostel. It has the friendliest and most helpful staff members you'll ever meet and they make you feel like you're part of their crazy fun family. The location is walking distance from everything you need. The facilities go above and beyond any standard hostel and the tours, dinners and services offered are the best value and quality I've seen. It's safe, clean and above all FUN!!! Please, if you stay in Lisbon then stay here!

• 13th Jan 2014

Literally can't find any faults with this hostel or the staff, try as i might. An excellent place.

• 11th Jan 2014

Great hostel with great vibes, a cheap bar and a good dinner available in the evenings. A bit more expensive than other hostels in the area but I found it worth it.

Very good location, its just a few steps (not literally indeed, but within 5 minutes) away from Praca de Commercial! The owner was really friendly and their breakfast was great too!

We had a very good time at Yes Lisbon!! I totally recommend it! The staff was very helpful and funny. We met many people. There is a great atmosphere. The 8euros dinner are totally worth it : the cook was excellent and very nice to talk to. The rooms are clean and neat as are the bathrooms. Thanks for that great time!!

Absolutely amazing hostel. Great location, clean facilities and very friendly/fun staff. Don't hesitate, book this hostel!

• Costa Rica

one of our best stays in a hostel ever!!!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Thats the best hostel ever. I have nothing to complain, everything was great. I would recomend for everybody. Cool atmosphere and good place to make new friends. Podem ficar la tranquilos, não existe hostel melhor em lisboa nem na europa.

I loved my stay at Yes! Lisbon Hostel! Well located in Lisbon, not expensive and, most of all, the staff and the atmosphere are perfect! Probably the best place to stay in Lisbon!

• 2nd Jan 2014

Good atmosphere, close to everything, good value for money and very good conditions :)

포르투갈이 원래 호스텔이 좋은 편이지만 이 호스텔은 스태프들도 다 친절하고 시설이나 청결함에 흠잡을 데가 없습니다. 특히 저녁 때 호스텔 투숙객들과 저녁식사나 술을 함께 마시며 어울릴 수 있는 넓고 분위기 좋은 로비도 있습니다. 포르투갈에 유학중인 학생으로서 강력추천합니다. This hostel locates near the praca, so it's good to look around the city. And Staffs are kind, rooms are clean, there was no problem at all. Also you can join dinner or drinks there with other people. Even food was good too:)

Wonderful place to stay!!! Make Lisbon an even better place to visit :D

It was just amazing. Thank you very much for having me and my family. We all loved it all and we are definitely coming back there next time. Thanks for everything.

• 28th Dec 2013

Everything was perfect! They even had a self-serve laundry service, and a beautiful kitchen. They also have an amazing bar which 1 euro beer. The staff there is so amazing and high energy they will make you want to stay forever. They also have ensuite bathrooms so you have privacy when showering and getting changed. The location is perfect, there is really nothing bad to say about this place. I can't wait to go back! Oh, and the free breakfast is amazing!

It's really a nice hostel, we stayed there like in a big family not only like the feeling in other hotels.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

great stay, great hostel

Hostel has really easy to find and best location in Lisbon! in the dorm they have heater which was very-very valuable after the raining day! moreover, in the dorms they have chair and table which makes it more comfortable. people working there are very helpful with sense of humor and it is impossible not to smile :D