Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Fabio is the coolest person in Portugal. This hostel has ruined every other hostel I have stayed at because it was so awesomely perfect. This will forever be the best hostel in the worl!

The hostel is for younger only, guests very noise.

• 26th Jun 2014

Can't fault this hostel , the best I've ever stayed at. The stuff are well knowledgable and really welcoming. The dinners are great and well worth the price.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Staff were so friendly and hospitable throughout our whole stay. Great common area and bar with really social atmosphere. Day trip to sintra with the hostel was a highlight and would highly recommend this. Rooms were clean and spacious and bathrooms were always so clean! Would highly recommend this hostel to everyone!

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! Awesome staff who make sure you got everything you want, great tours and pubcrawls. You'd make a wist decision staying here

• Belgium

just Awesome !

The staff is awesome, they speak perfect English and Spanish if you need it. They are nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and well equipped. Showers are quite good, but they are only three in each floor and this is a little bit too few, so they are always being used or just were used and it is impossible to have it perfectly clean all the time. I definitely recommend it.

• Mexico

Amazing Pub Crawl and Staff. Facilities were great. This was probably the best party hostel I've been to. You can pay 20 euro for dinner, pub crawl, and 2 hours of free drinks (no long waits/small cups). Highly Recommend. I will mention that this hostel has a much younger age than the other party hostels I visited.

• 25th Jun 2014

Sweet hostel

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable (Fabio, Manuel etc...) People that stayed there were great. Everyone was respectful. The place was clean. Wifi was available and the signal was strong everywhere. Common spaces and rooms were clean. The dinners were fabulous and worth the money. In short, I would definitely stay there next time I am in Lisbon.

• Jordan

We had an absolutely amazing time at Yes!. The staff were super friendly and so helpful even when we showed up in an awful state at 6:30AM. The dinner/pub-crawl deal was fantastic value at €20 and we loved staying down in the bar/lounge area chatting with the other guests. The room was fantastic and cleaned daily, it was always nice to come back to after a night out. The kitchen facilities were great, however we mainly used it to make coffee (which was free) as the dinner was so good and cheap.

• 23rd Jun 2014

I really enjoy the day stayed in Yes!the staff was so nice to me. The position is very good only 5 minutes to the harbor, and every night there were parties.

• China

Absolutely great! the dinner organized / prepared by hostel was tasty and was an awesome chance to meet people. the overall cleanliness was good; staffs were friendly and helpful. Definitely the hostel you wanna stay when you are in Lisbon.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff was literally perfect, the bedrooms and bathrooms were really clean. The dinners and pub crawls are great for solo travelers to meet new people. I just loved it and hope I will be back soon.

Great hostel, great location! Hope go back soon!

It's true. This is an awesome hostel which gets it. It is not easy to find a hostel that understand backpackers and travelers like Yes! Lisbon. They keep the hostel amazingly clean around the clock with a group of dedicated cleaning crew. All the staff are friendly and helpful. They work hard and totally deserve all the awards they've received. Nothing else to add except TOP-NOTCH!

I have stayed at many great hostels in all different parts of the world, and Yes! Hostel in Lisbon is certainly the best I've stayed at. The staff is excellent and the atmosphere is very inviting and friendly. Top notch!!

• 21st Jun 2014

yes! The staff was great! The reception staff, the cook was a laugh and the sintra tour guide was a top bloke who knew a lot! The facilities, location and available activities were great as well including walking tours and pub crawls One thing that let us down was at the time we were there, an Irish stag's trip was there with 20 or blokes who took over the atmosphere and ran amok Will definitely stay again

• 20th Jun 2014

Absolutely incredible hostel! I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Lisbon- both solo and group travelers. The staff was kind, accommodating, and they made sure that the hostel had a great sense of community. As others have said, the group dinner was a fun (and delicious) way to meet new people, plus they had tons of breakfast options and a very well equipped kitchen. The hostel also offers walking tours (free) and daytrips to places outside the city (paid). I'll definitely be back!

This is the best Hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff make you feel at home from the minute you walk in the door! Handing out shots and helping you meet everyone is the norm at Yes Lisbon. Fabio and the crew really know what they're doing from the walking tour, €10 authentic Portuguese dinners and the Sintra tour with Louish this Hostel will blow you away! And can't forget the pub crawl. Recommended to anyone wanting to party or sight see.