Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I have stayed. Great location, facilities, atmosphere, staff, food (they do like a 4 course meal every night, its unreal) and the tour to Sintra was probably the best tour I have ever been on. This is a hostel for every kind of traveler, I would highly recommend staying here.

Excellent , highly recommended !

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff are so helpful, fun/laid back, and they bend over backwards for their customers! So nice! I hope to be back!

• 14th Oct 2014

Very clean and modern hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff and great service (breakfast and tours,...) for its price. Very good location close to train stations, great for visiting other cities.

Returned after 3 years, still the best hostel that I have ever stayed at, thanks for having me again, cheers!

Chose Yes hostel over a competitor

Excellent experience. Great location and great people! Will be back!i

I felt completely at home. I didn't want to leave. The staff was very friendly and helpful and dinner is a great way to meet other travelers. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Lisbon for a few days.

• 12th Oct 2014

Fabio was amazing!!! Our tour guide to Sintra (sorry, I forget your name right now) was fantastic!! And the guy chef was absolutely incredible. Room was large and spacious. Bathrooms were great and location was perfect! Definitely wonderful and I would highly recommend this hostel

Great Hostel! Stay here, you won't regret it!

Wow, what a great hostel. Location was great and easily accessible from the metro, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, interesting and there were activities organized every day. Try the trip to Sintra!

I would 100% reccomdend staying here. The dinners were amazing and the free tour was awesome. The breakfast was great too. No complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

Just absolutely incredible from start to finish. Amazing staff, great atmosphere, good rooms. Perfect!

• 9th Oct 2014

It's an excellent Hostel, the people that stay there, the staff, everyone helps create a great atmosphere that not only lets you have a very good stay but helps you fall in love with the city, i recomend it 100% had a reaaaally good time there!!. And Lisbon is BEAUTIFUL, its little streets, the real people, clothes hanging from the balcony; so different from any capital and so peculiar, it has something to it that is so worth the trip.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Uruguay

The staffs are super nice and helpful. Location of the hostel is perfect, walking distance to metro and many attractions. Rooms and toilets are always clean. The breakfast is the best among all hostels we have stayed in Europe. All kinds of facilities available. Cannot complain anything about this hostel, highly recommened.

This was probably one of the best hostels that I have stayed at in 3 months. Excellent food and even better staff. Every room and bathroom was consistently cleaned. I would never stay anywhere else!

Excellent Hostel! Great atmosphere and very clean with great facilities! Pub crawl every night was great craic and we really enjoyed our stay!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Just excellent!

The best hostel ever! Great localization, every day have a cheap dinner with drinks. Clean and comfortable.

The dinner was really surprised, cheap and amazing! And the prize is really worth it! Staffs were nice, they tell you and help u anything they could! We did have good time while we stay!