Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever stayed so far!

Nicest staff I have met at a hostel by far! They go above and beyond to make you feel at home and have a good time :)

Very nice place to stay great staff and good pub crawl

I had an amazing time at Yes hostel. This is for sure the place to be in Lisbon! Awesome dinners and breakfasts! Great walking and Sintra tours!! Friendly and helpful staff!! Clean rooms!! And of course meeting people is made way too easy by the amazing staff of this hostel!! There is abousltly nothing negative about this place!!

I don't dish out 100 percents that often. But this hostel is a top notch place. The best thing probably is the dinner. 10 euro for a starter, main and dessert and all you can drink during the dinner. Definitely worth it. Great atmosphere, good rooms and friendly staff. Plus a guitar and Fuel TV on the tele

Yes! I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay here again. It was excellent. Nightly dinners were great, staff was great, fun atmosphere that made it easy to meet people. The facilities were clean and well-decorated. Everything was amazing here. Definitely go here.

Really nice place with a great location and super friendly staff. There is a great atmosphere and it is a good idea to spend some time having beer by the reception before joining the pubcrawl. If i go back to lisbon i´ll stay there again.

This is a great friendly hostel. We will stay here again.

This is a good place,if you will go to Porto,you can book Yes,Lisboa. Booking two place can have 10% discount. Yes, Lisboa have good environment ,there are many toilets and bathrooms. Staff are very friendly and funny.

Yes Hostel is amazing and if you like a place that is party but clean, Yes is the place to go. The staff is very friendly and they do a great job at getting people together. I would definitely come back to Yes Hostel. The location is great and I love the common area, it is large and so comfortable. Great for relaxing or meeting people.

Staff was so kind. We came in early the morning of our first night and they immediately welcomed us, letting us leave our bags in the storage room, eat breakfast, and take showers - all at no additional charge.

Absolutely loved this place. The staff was warm and welcoming and the other travellers were friendly and fun. One of the best places I've stayed.

• 19th Sep 2014

Great location and staffs are helpful with any question!!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Taiwan

One of the best places I have ever stayed. Definitely recommended!!!

This hostel really lived up to the expectations (reading the reviews) and more! The staff is just full of positive energy, make you feel at home, especially Manuel and Fabio were great, the others I'm sure are great as well. The bed was supurb and beter than in most hotels. I loved the curtain for some extra privacy (and shutting out light). The room was spacious and always clean. Same goes for the bathrooms. Breakfast was just fine, even scrambbled egg! Dinner is great. Lot's of excursions.

• 17th Sep 2014

This Hostel is great, very well located. I stayed at Yes!Porto and it was the exact same standards. loved it! staff was great and Fabio made some very good special sangria ;)

Overall, it's a decent hostel... But it is very loud. It is most definitely a party hostel. Everything else was good. Staff wasn't overly friendly but helped answer a lot of questions. Breakfast was better than average.

Best hostel I've stayed in!

Very good hostel, excelent location and friendly staff.

• 12th Sep 2014

Amazing staff! So friendly!