Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever been! Incredible atmosphere, respectful and funny people, amazing place! I would 100% recommend it and, for sure, I'll be back there!

Friendly staff and amazing location to reach all the hotspots of lisbon

everything is fantastic, except there is only two sink on my floor that we can use, it's crowded in the morning.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

Tremendo hostal! Maravilloso staff, buenas camas, gran espacio para guardar las cosas (lockers), privacidad en las camas, limpio, excelentemente ubicado en el corazón de Lisboa, simplemente perfecto. Gracias por hacer que una fecha tan importante como la Navidad fuera un momento con grata y mucha compañía, además de buena comida, música, bebidas, regalos y cariño. No dude en quedarse en este hostal. Yes Lisbon!

Loved every thing about this hostel

The hostel everyone wants to find. Everything was perfect: location, staff, information, activities, cleanliness... It's good for every kind of travelers. If you are planning to visit Lisbon book Yes!Lisbon Hostel.

• 19th Dec 2014

Probably the best place to stay in Lisbon. Perfect location, cool staff, everything you can wish from a hostel.

A prime location, great place to meet new people, staff were incredibly helpful in both exploring the city and helping us meet new people at the hostel. Make sure you go to at least one of the dinners, they are a lot of fun and an easy way to make some friends.

All great things to say about Yes!Hostel. As soon as I arrived, the staff happily wrote me directions to get me everywhere I wanted to go in Lisboa. Friendly guests+staff, and very social environment at the hostel, but not too much (easy to get some sleep). Beds/bathrooms were among the most clean/comfortable I have seen in hostels, plus Yes! serves a home-style group dinner and hosts a pub crawl to help you meet other travelers. By FAR one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in (if not #1!!).

Staff is really friendly, funny, and helpful. Breakfast is really good! I love that!

Very nice hostel!

Excellent locations, very nice atmosphere and staff. The rooms are very clean, When i return to lisbon i stay at yes hostel again.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Fantastic Atmosphere and fantastic staff for an amazing staying in the very center of the amazing Lisbon. Super suggested!!!

• 12th Dec 2014

The staff was so nice and helpfull! I would definetily return to Yes! hostel or recommend this hostel to friends. It's clean, has a great atmosphere and there's an awesome shared space with the cosiest couches. It's also nice that the bar is open all night long and there's always someone of the staff present to help you.

Fantastic staff. Cool environment. and Delicious Breakfast! One of the best hostels i've been to

• 12th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Cool staff, very good atmosphere, the diners were fantastic and the tour to Sintra was awesome!

• 11th Dec 2014

very nice hostel, great location & very nice staff!

• 9th Dec 2014

One of the best I ve ever stayed. Really! The location is perfect. In the middle of the City. Five minutes to the sea and Rossio. Very nice and polite stuff. We were a group of 50 (or more) football-fans, who are not easy to handle, but they were very fine. Rooms are clean, also the showers and toilets. There is a bar sliling beer (0,25) draft for 1 Euro. No more words needed. Well this also: Breakfast ist good, too. Everything for 12 Euro - prefect.

• 9th Dec 2014

this place is amazing BOOK IT NOW!! I'm a female travelling solo and absolutely loved this place. the staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. the location is unbeatable and the hostel is really secure and safe. the breakfast is delicious and there's eggs! the kitchen and dining room downstairs is always full with fun people to meet and the nightly cooked dinners and pub crawl are not to be missed! everything about this place is perfect.

The best hostel in the world ever! I really would like to thanks also all the guys of the staff (Fabio, Luigi and Xavier in particular) for having made my staying the best experience I ever had! Love you, guys! I hope I will meet you again! Peace & Love!

• 6th Dec 2014