Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Yes hostel felt like home the minute I walked in. Both Flavios, Pedro and the rest of the staff are just fun, friendly, dedicated and amazing beings. Their daily activities will enable you to experience a more personal and entertaining way to know Lisbon, and meet other travelers. Do them all especially the free walking tours, Sintra tour, pub crawls and the booze cruise are a most. The place is always clean. Dinners are delicious only 10 euros all you can drink ;) I felt in love with Portugal!

Stayed here for 6 nights. Great location and staff. Pricy for Lisbon but worth it. Small shelves with a power point and light in the 6 bed dorms. Great pub crawls and common area. Couldn't ask for a better location. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

Very good hostel. Got everything that you'll seek in a good hostel.

• 9th Jul 2015

This place is amazing. Free wifi. Free shot at 11:30.

Simply outstanding hostel with the best atmosphare I have ever experienced. Highly recommended.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Switzerland

Really really good hostel, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed in. Super friendly and helpful staff. There is an option for €20 to have a 3 course dinner, unlimited beer and a pub crawl. The dinner was very tasty and made a big difference to meeting new people. Would definitely stay there again when I'm next back in Lisbon.

Great hostel, good AC in rooms, cheerful staff. I felt at times they were so busy it was a little short-staffed, but other than the wait, the staff were great. Easy to meet people. The area is busy during the day although gets pretty quiet at night, so I just cabbed back to the hostel.

The people were lovely. The room was clean, comfortable and safe. The staff were terrific! I wish Yes! had hostels all over europe, I'd always stay with them.

By far and away the best hostel I've stayed in. I was travelling on my own and the staff were amazing at making sure I had everything I needed to have a really enjoyable time in Lisbon. Great tours, great dinner and fantastic facilities. Thanks so much!

Loved this place! I stay at the sister hostel in Madrid which was just as amazing!! The best part is the staff!!! Free breakfast, amazing dinner and pub crawl for a reasonable price and free shots at 11:30 ever night! The vibes are really amazing here.

Best Hostel I have stayed so far !!!

• 6th Jul 2015
  • India

So clean! Really nice beds and bathrooms, great location and really easy to start talking to new people - particularly at the 3 course dinners that they do for only €10

This was a good hostel, the beds were very comfortable and had curtains (always a bonus), they had great showers and there was aircon in the rooms. The location was amazing, right in the middle of Lisbon. They did a good pub crawl and the downstairs common area was good for meeting people. Overall the staff was nice and helpful HOWEVER I did not appreciate receiving an email from a staff member after my initial review demanding that I rewrite it with a better score. Definitely not cool.

This was a very nice hostel. The breakfast was ample and had scrambled eggs as well as bread, ham, cheese yogurt and more. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It did have a bar so there was an element of party but you were able to get away from it. They had nice yours to Sintra. Their group dinner was decent and was a great way to meet others and talk about your trips.

It was great!!!!! Great staff, great food, amazing tours, ... You will definitly see me and friends back next year!!! Greetings from the Belgian girls!

atmosphere just amazing. You feel like in your own living room... with a lot of people in it :-D Everything is super relaxed. Staff is awesome and they really take care of your interests and needs. To highlight 1 thing: dinner with local food on reasonable costs every night including drinks which gives you a perfect opportunity to socialize and have some nice dinner :) still fit? - Join the nightly pub crawl :-) If you go to Lisbon, YES! Hostel is a MUST! Cheers. Nico, Raf & Marcus

I appreciate everything during my stay in Yes Lisbon! I would 100% recommend this hostel especially for the staff and the location :)) Keep doing your amazing job!!!!! Cheers

Best hostel we've stayed in. The family dinners were delicious and great value for money. Perfect for solo travellers or groups. Very easy to make friends. Super clean. Would definitely stay again!

• 1st Jul 2015

Overall a great hostel. The dinner brings everyone together and makes for a relaxed and social atmosphere. Beds are thick, clean, comfortable and have the amenities you need. Lockers are large enough for pretty well any bag and they will provide you a lock for a small deposit. Nothing about this hostel is outstanding in any way but every single thing that needs to be there is included. I had a great time and wouldn't hesitate booking again.

I've stayed in great hostels all around the world and this ranks up there with the best. If you dont enjoy your stay here then I guess hostels are just probably not for you. Don't like to giving100% ratings but its hard to find anything negative to say! Great staff, great atmosphere, they get everyone eating together everynight for €10 which is great way to meet others if you don't fancy the pub crawl. Would definitely recommend this place. I definitely stay here again on my return.