Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Friendly staff, good atmosphere, good food.

Perfect hostel for solo travellers and groups! Very friendly staff and interested in everyone. Common room is great. There's a very nice atmosphere. Play boardgames or watch a movie. There's also a bar so you candrink something with your (new) friends before having a party in the city center! Pubcrawl! The hostel is superclean! The rooms were also very good. 2 small negative things: 1: No light on stairs when you walk from 4th to 5th floor. 2: only 3 showers for 4th and 5th floor (i think)

Yes Lisbon is one of the great hostels. After staying at hostels on 4 continents, many of them award-winning, I can say that Yes is the best you will find. It's the full package of ambiance, location, amenities, & value. This is the kind of place that is booked solid on a Wednesday in November. If you are outgoing, you’ll make friends. If you are reserved, people will make friends with you. Above all, you will not want to leave, but when you come back, as I did, it’s as if you’re coming home.

there is a positive energy and the hostel staff is nice, and hostel's activities let you enjoy the city and have a familiar atmosphere among the guests, and with staff too.

• 18th Nov 2015

I could do my laundery with drying for 6,50 E. Great. Not a complain, just a remark: this hostel does not provide any parking facilities, not for cars, not for motorcycle, not for bicycles.

This was my first time traveling to Europe as well as staying in a hostel. Overall I was very impressed with Yes! Hostel at both the Lisbon and Porto location. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and created a great atmosphere for all the guests. I met many experienced travels during my time at Yes! Hostel and they all said that it was the best hostel (or in their top 3) ever. I highly recommend the hostel to anyone taking a trip to Portugal; you will not be disappointed.

• 15th Nov 2015

Good hostel with great atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Hostel was very clean and brand-new looking. Staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable and social. Would definitely go back here and recommend!

• 15th Nov 2015

My room was much smaller than my friend who stayed in the same 6 bed room type. The floors in the rooms were never cleaned, so it was sticky and dusty. The bed was comfortable though and I liked the privacy curtains.

awesome stay!

• 13th Nov 2015

I had a great time staying here! The staff was friendly and very helpful with recommendations. I enjoyed the group activities provided by the hostel. It was my first solo adventure and I choose the perfect place to stay to meet new people. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Renata was a handful ;) I have been travelling around the world this past year and have to say this hostel is easily one of the top 2 I've stayed at and deserves a 10/10. Particularly liked the atmosphere (when busy), fact you can check out late and the relaxed, friendly attitude of the staff.

Awesome hostel! Makes you feel right at home and the staff do an amazing job to make your experience the best as possible. They do a family dinner at night which is gonna be the closest thing to a home cooked meal you're gonna get on your travels. Highly suggest you stay at this hostel!

Small but friendly and cosy. Staff were the best I've ever seen, manager is awesome. Definitely recommend

Top place. Great for meeting people and staff are all good people.

Best hostel ever!!! I truly recommend!

Yes hostel is incredible, the best hostel I ever been. It's very well located, clean, the beds are really really good, showers as well. And the staff are absolutely amazing!!! We had dinner at the hostel in our first night there, and went to the pub crawl - it was amazing, we had a lot of fun!

El staff es increible siempre mostraron la mejor disposicion para ayudarnos y darnos buenas recomendaciones para conocer, disfrutar y sacar mejor proveho a nuestro viaje. Definitivamente uiero volver a Lisboa y definitivamente em quedaria otra vez en Yes Lisbon Hostel!!

Staff very friendly. Location is amazing!! Rhe roons are very clean and I can't wait to come back!!!

Awesome place! Best, cleanest, biggest, hottest, most well-stocked bathrooms of any hostel I've ever stayed at! Fabio was awesome at the front desk/bar!