Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Honestly, such a great hostel! The staff is very friendly, the pub crawls are a great time, and the atmosphere hosts the perfect amount of party and relaxation! I highly recommend staying here.

My favorite hostel in Lisbon!

Fantastic stay! Rooms are very large with lights, a shelf and lockers for each bed. Also had a privacy curtain which is an added benefit. Atmosphere is excellent with a free shot at 11:30 each night which is great to gather and meet people. Also have pub crawl which is good. I recommend the day trip to Sintra! Also family dinners each night was an easy way to have something to eat and they were yum! Definitely recommend this hostel to others!

It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in-very central, clean, large rooms with big lockers and a curtain on the bottom bunks. All of the staff were amazing, they were always so friendly and helpful to make your stay perfect..we got free shots every night &even some free drinks and appetizers.Breakfast is included which is also nice. The atmosphere was great there; there's a bar, music and everyone was really friendly. I did the walking tour and pub crawl which I recommend-both were excellent.

• 29th Mar 2015

It was really an awesome atmosphere in your hostel! No wonder that you belongt to the best hostels in the world! Thanks for everything!

It was an awesome stay at your hostel. Thanks for all your help and stay as you are! See you again!

Great place to stay, Fabio should work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week haha... The staff are amazing, all of them and the place is clean, in a great location and I would recommend it to anyone

The entire atmosphere of the hostel was amazing and all the staff was incredibly helpful. the dinners were amazing (Daiane!!!) and the pub crawls were so much fun and a great way to meet people.

• 25th Mar 2015

This hostel hás by far the best staff I have e ver seen.

• 24th Mar 2015

Yes Hostel? ANYTIIME! It is for a reason that this hostel ranges as one of the best in the world. Great staff, clean, spacious, brilliantly located, ......all fine and dandy ;D!

This hostel is the dream of every backpacker and traveller. You will get a great room with comfortable beds, a huge locker for your back and there is no need of a room with shower inside since there are many on your floor. The staff knows you by name already after a day and all the people working in the hostel are either young or young minded so fun and great treatment is garanted. You will have breakfast, a huge and delicious dinner for 10€ made by a great cook and many organized trips! :)

• 22nd Mar 2015

Best place to stay in Lisbon!!! Great location, nice rooms, cool people, helpful staff, goooood food and all in all an awesome atmosphere! We will come back for sure! Thanks for the cool time!

This was by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in. All of the staff members were extremely friendly and I could not have felt more welcomed. They made it very easy to meet people, provided great facilities, a nice free breakfast, free shots, amazing 10 euro three course dinners, outings to Sintra and Cabo da roca.. Thank you yes hostel for a wonderful stay!

Awesome staff, perfect location, good facilities! I deeply recomend this hostel! Frank.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I took advantage of their hald-day trip to Sintra and it was so much fun. If I make it back to Lisbon I wouldn't hesitate to book this hostel again.

Well where to start. The Hostel is amazing. Just as a lot of Hostels in Lisbon. Good things first. It's almost like a Hotel. The beds are super comfy and everything is really modern. Dinner is amazing, so try it! I mean the location is just WOW. It's super clean. Not all the workers were nice and helpful tho. The atmosphere was sometime almost too Hotel like and a little uncomfortable cold at times. The breakfast is so lala. Could be improved.

Best hostel in Lisbon! The showers are clean and feel like a real bathroom. Staff is great, breakfast is good and the bottom bunks have CURTAINS!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

I really liked yes hostel! Will definitely stay here again when I come back to Lisbon. Very clean and great people! Best location!

Awesome hostel, great atmosphere, nice clean rooms and great breakfast!

• 19th Mar 2015

absolute class......i dont think you could find a better hostel anywhere. I know i will deffo be back at some stage. Its all about the staff and the general vibe of the place. they seem to have the perfect formula