Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Yes hostel is incredible, the best hostel I ever been. It's very well located, clean, the beds are really really good, showers as well. And the staff are absolutely amazing!!! We had dinner at the hostel in our first night there, and went to the pub crawl - it was amazing, we had a lot of fun!

El staff es increible siempre mostraron la mejor disposicion para ayudarnos y darnos buenas recomendaciones para conocer, disfrutar y sacar mejor proveho a nuestro viaje. Definitivamente uiero volver a Lisboa y definitivamente em quedaria otra vez en Yes Lisbon Hostel!!

Staff very friendly. Location is amazing!! Rhe roons are very clean and I can't wait to come back!!!

Awesome place! Best, cleanest, biggest, hottest, most well-stocked bathrooms of any hostel I've ever stayed at! Fabio was awesome at the front desk/bar!

I have stayed in a lot of hostels. Due to hostel world, most of which have been fairly nice. Yes! Hostel is INSANELY nice. The location could not possibly be better, and the staff is helpful and kind. There are curtains on the bunks, which makes a huge difference for a tired traveler who is getting sick of sleeping in a room with strangers. When visiting Lisbon, absolutely stay here. You will not be disappointed.

Very sociable hostel. Loved the dinners, the food was absolutely delicious, thanks for seconds;) pub crawls were fun too. Well done to all reps. Hostel was refurbished with great security.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Lithuania

One of the most fun hostels I've stayed in! The staff makes all the difference (Renata, Fabio, Pedro, Vincent - you guys are awesome, keep it up). They set the vibe and create a fun relaxed atmosphere as soon as you walk through the door. If you're in Portugal, make sure to go to Lisbon and book some nights at Yes Lisbon, especially over a weekend for the epic bar crawls when Lisbon is at its nighttime peak. But book early, they sell out fast. I almost missed out and was lucky to get a bed!

Staff: Some of the nicest people I have ever met. Very impressed with how clean the hostel was every day. And more importantly: Atmosphere. I met some amazing people that I will never forget, and it was all because of Yes! Lisbon and all the fantastic people working here. I look forward to coming back here in a week! Sign up for the dinners and do at least one pub crawl!

It was great hostel. So much fun. Fun people, supernice staff, alot of things to do with the hostel. Clean and fresh. BEST!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

The staff is very friendly and also super sexy. I felt right at home or even better. Will probably go back .. the day after tomorrow.

Just great! Outstanding vibe and staff ;) They would go out of their way to guarantee you have the best experience. Renata, Pedro, Dae, Sabrina, Fabio, cleaning ladies..: thank you all, keep on rocking and see you soon!

Yes! Is all you need to say about this hostel! It's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Such good vibes every night, amazing dinners by Chef Diane and Deborah. Oh you get free beer upon check in, what's there to hate? I would recommend this place to anyone whose visiting Lisbon as I know I'll certainly return back! Shout out to both Fabio, Ju, Pedro, Sabrina, Renata, Rui. I'm sorry if I missed out some of you or misspelt your names Y'all have been great and will be missed.. ;) Obrigada!

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Singapore

Simple the best hostel I have ever been to. Everything was perfect. The staff is amazing: open and friendly as soon as you set foot in and then does everything possible to make your stay unforgetable. Other guests all had truly interesting stories and backgrounds and meeting them made my trip so much more interesting. Also the food was excellent. I already know I will come back someday. Thanks again! P.S: please hire Sabrina!

• 1st Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Verte fun atmosphere and the staff was amazing! Very clean and a great location. Definitely recommend anyone to stay here and I will definitely stay at this hostel again!!

Honestly one of the best hostels i've ever been in

• 30th Oct 2015

It was a great moment, the only thing I didn't appreciate so much was the staff who was not able to change their behavior for people like us (3 persons more than 30 years old, not only there to do party but as well to visit , meet travelers people with things to say and not only having fun). Otherwise staff was really kind and fluent in English.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Staying in this hostel was such a pleasure. From the moment you walk in you feel welcome, and relaxed..Thats the kind of place it is. Friendly atmosphere, cozy corners, amazing chill music, lovely staff, so friendly and attentive.Fabio, the sweetest guy ever! Excellent food, spotlessly clean kitchen, bathrooms and big, comfy rooms.Place with such a good energy, common areas to chill, relax and enjoy.Delicious food, full breakfast and dinners for 30 ppl.Walking tours and pub crawls, so much fun.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Serbia

Very accommodating. The bar staff in particular were very friendly, and made everyone feel at home. As soon as I arrived Fabio introduced me to all of the other guests at the bar (he has a crazy ability to remember everyones names). Good experience, would definitely stay there again if I am in Lisbon.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

Had the most epic Tuesday, great staff, location, food, pub crawl atmosphere, everything! If I ever go Lisbon again this is the place. Highly recommend by a British guy who likes a drink. Kisses

Yes! Hostel was hands down the best Hostel experience I've ever had. Amazing atmosphere and perfect for solo-travellers. The dinner is the best value-for-money you will ever have (3 course meal – with seconds if you ask nicely – and complimentary drinks for a couple of hours). The fun activities make sure you meet other people in the hostel. But if you want to keep to yourself, you can easily retreat in the dorms, which are very well equipped and spacious. Highly recommended!