Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I must say, I was really impressed by the friendly atmosphere in the YES hostel in Lisbon. I loved it to the bits!!! I can't complain about a single thing. Enjoyed my stay there! Thank you guys for creating such a lovely

The room and bathroom were better than most hotels. Beautiful and spotlessly clean. The reception area was always efficient and friendly. I loved my breakfasts! Lots of options even on a special diet. Fabio, Soraya, and Pedro were DELIGHTFUL. I don't know the name of the tiny lady in the kitchen but she was sweet, too. I was so happy here, I extended my stay two days. Thank you and hugs to everyone at Yes! Lisbon.

This is, by far, the best hostel I have been to. The cleaners are there all day round, so the place is squeaky clean. The staff are amazing, so nice and super helpful when planning your time in Lisbon. The atmosphere is also great, I met some great people there. Definitely book here!

• 2nd Dec 2014

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Could not fault a single aspect. If you go to Lisbon, stay at this hostel.

Only customers allowed inside, very safe. Free wifi and breakfast. Dinner at €10 is a good time to socialise; great atmosphere. Free walking tour around lisbon and guided tour to Sintra and Cabo da Roca at €12. Clean toilets, room, and sheets. Best hostel experience!

Wow I wish there was a higher word for excellent because it was the best weekend I could of possibly asked for. Incredible facilities, location, and help. But, overall what made the stay at Yes! Lisbon was the staff. They were so happy and welcoming from the first moment we stepped in the door they gave us a free shot! They always had smiles on their faces and we were laughing together. By the end of my stay I felt like I was saying goodbye to my family. I want to live at this hostel forever!

I was there just for a day, however the best thing about hostel was not just the facilities and location but so very nice and supportive staff. It was amazing how they remembered every name despite tourist coming from different countries . Must recommended for any one looking for stay in hostel.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • India

Best hostel I stayed at during my travels. Very helpful and friendly staff. Lisbon was gorgeous, and the woman who gave the free tours (can't remember her name but she works at the hostel) was informative and funny. I would definitely recommend going to Sintra!!

Super Friendly staff, hyper cheap and central. Perfectly organized to meet people. Rooms are clean and beds have sockets, lights and curtains. Just perfect.

Best hostel I have ever stayed! Perfect location, near the metro, bus lines, restaurants and attractions. Very comfortable room, great bathroom, incredibly nice and helpful staff and the most important, free shot time!

• 26th Nov 2014

The rooms got really noisy after 11pm. Not for those who want a good sleep

I loved this place. It really made my little holiday complete

• 23rd Nov 2014

Really good hostel, great staff, great food. Seriously, don't miss the dinners they prepare everynight. For 10 euros you get entrance,plate and desert of great quality!

Such a great place! Staff was awesome at making everyone feel at home and comfortable while offering walking tours and bus tours out of Lisbon. Amazing.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Great hostel, great staff, perfect location. The most amazing part is the dinner. Three delicious courses every day for 10€ prepared by a real chef. One tip: skip the pub crawl and organize yourself when going out ;-)

Absolutely loved our stay here! Stayed in so many hostels I've lost count but have to say this one has definitely been my favourite! Welcoming staff, hot showers, comfy beds, electricity sockets everywhere and place was always clean! I would just like to say, although the hostel itself was awesome, it is definitely the people/staff that make a hostel brilliant. And you will definitely find it here, they were always smiling, joking and inviting. Thank you so much for an awesome few days :)

By far the best hostel I've stayed in. Period.

This hostel is ideal for young people, who want to feel the vibrating nightlife of Lisbon.It is also suitable for tourists who need a practical, well-equipped accommodation.

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Great value that includes breakfast every morning. They organize tours which are well priced with friendly guides. Every evening there is a dinner. 10 euro which includes 3 courses and the bar is open. Not to mention the prime location and friendly staff!

• 20th Nov 2014

No where in the world compares to the atmosphere and friendly staff of Yes Hostel! It is so much fun and you can tell that the staff really enjoy working there and they are very genuine. Consequently, everyone has a fun time. The nightly meals are good value and delicious, plus it is nice to share a meal with your new friends. The location of the hostel is perfect and it is so clean. Don't stay anywhere else in Lisbon.