Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Our stay was great, everything was better then we had expected, the staff and the atmosphere made our stay very pleasant.

• 16th Jun 2014

This place is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Attention to detail across the board, have been to many hostels across the world and this ranks among the very best. The quality of the kitchen, showers and social area make it. For the price you're actually mugging yourself off if you go elsewere in Lisbon.

Do not hesitate to book this hostel. The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the cleaning staff do an incredible job cleaning multiple times a day. We did two day tours to Sintra and the beach with Luis who wears polka dot board shorts and made us laugh. Try Fabio's sangria. Join in on the the dinner. The food is great. Thanks to everyone as Yes. We had a great stay.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Most amazing staff, fun atmosphere and clean, modern rooms. Loved my stay here and would stay here again in a heart beat!

Fabio was the best. Free sangria with the diner. Great party atmosphere. Easy to meet people. Very good !

Staff went the extra mile here, literally. Excellent place to stay!

Great location; the hostel was concerned about offering a daily schedule of events and tours for guests at affordable prices; Good breakfast; Finally, I think was one of the better Staff that I've ever encountered in hostels I have ever spent. Highly recommend.

I booked this hostel because two canadian girls recommended it to me as the best hostel they have ever stayed in. I couldn't agree more. To keep my story short: great helpful staff. Fabio is amazing. Tasty dinner and a nice chef with a cute babycat. People staying in this hostel are generally really open. Perfect for travelers alone. Dorms with everything a backpacker needs.Beds are comfortable. Quiet. Even a hairdrier. Perfect location i the center. Didn't wanna leave. I will be back!!!

Loved everything about this place. The staff were incredible, outgoing, and helpful. I loved the common room - there were always people hanging out. The dinners at night for 10Euro were totally amazing and worth the price. One of my favorite places!

Very pleasant stay. The staff are incredible. Very friendly and helpfull!

Really happy that we decided to stay at Yes! during our recent trip to Lisbon! The hostel has great facilities and its location makes it a great base to stay as its in walking distance to the main attractions. The staff were really enthusiastic and friendly and gave us great ideas and directions especially Roy! Our only irritation, and this will sound very silly,but the lighting in the room could of been better it was especially dim however this was a minor inconvenience. Thank you!

Best staff ever! They were extremely nice, always going a little further to help us in every way! Besides the staff, the hostel itself is also very good! Great common area with computers available (for free)! Location and breakfast are great, too!

Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I stayed at during my travels. Amazin atmosphere, the staff is great, and the dinners too! I would recommend this hostel to Everyone!!

Amazing hostel! Absolutely wonderful! Staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. Dinner was amazing. 10 euros got a great meal and unlimited beer/sangria. Pubcrawl was awesome, thiago did a great job. Everything about this hostel is great. Atmosphere is sweet, easy to meet ppl.

If there is a place to start your european adventure, this is where you want to end it. This place was amazing staff are friendly, the people are great and it was just an overall amazing place and experience

• 9th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!!! Excellent location and exceptionally social. Loved the hostel dinners every night, €10 for three courses and open bar before the bar crawl! Staff were very friendly and knowledgable about Lisbon and potential day trips. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Would definitely stay here again!

Best hostel ever. Friendly people and great food

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Afghanistan

Awesome hostel il recommend it to everyone and we will definetly be back next year :D the staff were always super helpful with everything we needed. Comfy beds, great facilities and super close to everything you need! The Porto Yes hostel was just as good and the transfer between them is easy! The Dinner is always Delicious

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed!! Really TOP!! Friendly and nice staff, incredible atmosphere, really good location and rooms!! I totally recommend the dinner at the hostel, the free walking tour and the pub crawl!!