Yes ! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

포르투갈이 원래 호스텔이 좋은 편이지만 이 호스텔은 스태프들도 다 친절하고 시설이나 청결함에 흠잡을 데가 없습니다. 특히 저녁 때 호스텔 투숙객들과 저녁식사나 술을 함께 마시며 어울릴 수 있는 넓고 분위기 좋은 로비도 있습니다. 포르투갈에 유학중인 학생으로서 강력추천합니다. This hostel locates near the praca, so it's good to look around the city. And Staffs are kind, rooms are clean, there was no problem at all. Also you can join dinner or drinks there with other people. Even food was good too:)

Wonderful place to stay!!! Make Lisbon an even better place to visit :D

It was just amazing. Thank you very much for having me and my family. We all loved it all and we are definitely coming back there next time. Thanks for everything.

• 28th Dec 2013

Everything was perfect! They even had a self-serve laundry service, and a beautiful kitchen. They also have an amazing bar which 1 euro beer. The staff there is so amazing and high energy they will make you want to stay forever. They also have ensuite bathrooms so you have privacy when showering and getting changed. The location is perfect, there is really nothing bad to say about this place. I can't wait to go back! Oh, and the free breakfast is amazing!

It's really a nice hostel, we stayed there like in a big family not only like the feeling in other hotels.

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Taiwan

great stay, great hostel

Hostel has really easy to find and best location in Lisbon! in the dorm they have heater which was very-very valuable after the raining day! moreover, in the dorms they have chair and table which makes it more comfortable. people working there are very helpful with sense of humor and it is impossible not to smile :D

If you are like me, a single traveller, and come to Lisbon during Christmas vacation, then you must give it a try! I like to travel alone, while I don't like have dinner with myself. You could sign for the dinner there. It would be very special experience:)

For me was the best hostel that i have been. The atmosphere is amazing, the room is very well organized. Thank you Yes! Hostel for made my days in Lisbon unforgetable!

For the money I paid this is by far the best value I have ever seen in a hostel. Great ambience and chillout area, so good to meet other travelers. The breakfast is good, and so are the hostel activities (Sintra daytrip especially!). Best of all is the helpful staff. If I ever come back to Lisbon, I would definately book again!

• 20th Dec 2013

I've stayed at Yes! Lisbon several times and it's hard to imagine how they could make it any better. Maybe by offering free massages - think about it guys, I mean, come on.

Yes! Lisbon is one of the best hostels i have ever been. Helpful staff, nice atmosphere, all the thing made us feel good. Love It.

Love love loved Yes Lisbon! Such a great hostel, staff were extremely helpful and so friendly, was such a great atmosphere, very easy to meet other travelers, and the pub crawl was awesome. Location was also great. You MUST have at least one homecooked dinner there!! So delish. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!!

Awesome hostel. Location is right in the old city, with easy access to tram and metro. Dorms are with lockers and doorlocks. The dorms and washrooms are also cleaned every day. Big kitchen with fridge, and also a good breakfast and inexpensive evening dinners. The staff is the best though, always ready with help and advice. Would return here without a doubt.

Great hostel is a fab location at a cheap price!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The location is fantastic, staff is very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean. Apart from that it's very cheap.

Yes! is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It simply comes down to the fact that the hostel is comfortable. The staff is above and beyond friendly, and want you to have a good time in Lisbon, the common area's are inviting and relaxing, and you are right in the middle of Lisbon! What more can you want. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, the rooms are well laid out, the breakfast is good, standard hostel breakfast. Thanks Yes! Lisbon, I will be back for sure.

• 4th Dec 2013

Very nice hostel!

• 2nd Dec 2013

Best hostel I have stayed!

Premium! If I had to use one word to describe this oasis in the heart of the city centre, it would be premium. The staff are awesome - yes yes to the cook and william. Its very clean too - yes yes to the cleaners. The pub crawl was great - yes yes to the open bar. Ive stayed at a lot of hostels around the world and would have to say this is probably the best. The only way it can improve is by having an in house massage service, but that may be asking too much. Overall - a yes for yes hostel!

• 28th Nov 2013