Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

No hot water Everything else great.

Best hostel in Lisbon!!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel right in the center of town, can walk to everything.

A great hostel. Extremely clean and well run. The one thing that bothered me was the lack of hot water in the kitchen and bathroom taps.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. The rooms and open spaces felt very organized and clean at all times. They also organized various events that provided a community atmosphere. I would recommend their tours and pub crawls. They really do a great job of making sure everyone feels comfortable and has a great time. The hostel is also super cheap for all that they offer. Great for people who want to explore on their own or be guided by locals. Superb!

• 5th Jan 2015

Excellent staff, really friendly social hostel. The group meal really breaks the ice. Although dorm rooms beds allow privacy. This hostel is not cheap, it is EXCELLENT value for money, cheap means inferior and this is not an inferior establishment in the slightest. Staff extremely helpful and defo worth a giggle or 2. I was a bit of a drunken animal so was around late at night and, unlike some hostels, the night staff were also extremely friendly and welcoming! Obregado Yes Lisboa, Scottish Paul

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Yes! hostels in Portugal are really good. Usually I don't like chains of any sort, but they are clean, well priced, have everything I need and they serve nutella for breakfast. Good location, clean showers, nice beds, descent sheets, and lockers with pad locks. The name is super lame, but if there are rooms available for your dates you should stay here.

Great hostel for socialising and a friendly staff who help you discover the city. A must-go place for party minded Lisbon visitors!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Finland

very nice rooms; sometimes a bit too loud

atmosphere, location, staff... everything was just great as always! Sometimes I felt more comfy than my home. if I didn't choose this hostel for my first visiting Lisbon, I don't think I'd visit there so many times. I'm sure I'll stay this hostel again on my next visiting Lisbon.

The best hostel ever...

• 31st Dec 2014

This hostel has a great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The rooms are cozy as well as the lounge :) And the location is perfect!!

Super staff !!!! Great parties, excellent dinners and friendly place.

Really good price / place / quality with breakfast included !! Thanks :)

A perfect journey in yes hostel lisbon ! I really recomand it !!

• 29th Dec 2014

NYE in Lisbon, we stayed 5 days in Yes! Hostel. Very well located and lot of fun! Very friendly staff :)

• 28th Dec 2014

All the staff at Yes! hostel were extremely helpful and friendly. I also took a couple of their tours and was impressed by local knowledge and good sense of humour of the guides! The place itself was very clean (I saw several times a day people cleaning the bathrooms and toilets and although I didn't join dinners and other activities, I heard positive comments from other travellers.

(EN) The best Hostel ever. Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great location, GREAT MATTRESS, friendly atmosphere, great breakfast ... (PT) O melhor Hostel que ja fiquei. Funcionários extremamente simpáticos e atenciosos, excelente localização, EXCELENTE COLCHÃO, clima amigável, ótimo café da manhã...

The best hostel I've ever been! Incredible atmosphere, respectful and funny people, amazing place! I would 100% recommend it and, for sure, I'll be back there!