Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I kept hearing "best hostel ever". I found that hard to believe.... but honestly, upon leaving, I had NOT ONE complaint ! The staff was awesome! the environment was PERFECT to eat local food, drink and meet others. The 6 bed dorm, VERY spacious! curtains on the bunks for even more privacy! I don't know how someone can complain about the FREE breakfast!! Scrambled eggs, toast, jams, cereal, coffee, yogurt and more ! and yes.. BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! Keep doing a great job Yes! Lisbon!!

The staff makes the hostel, it's great!

• 23rd Apr 2015

The best hostel ever!!!! I was really enjoyed alot there. I like Lisbon so much and that is because of all the staff from the hostel. Just I did not like one thing. The shower in the morning.. there wasn;t hot water.... It was not cold but the weather was not so good when i stayed there so I needed a hot shower but I could not. Except this.. I can say this hostel is the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really enjoyed time in your hostel. Another day we went to Porto and we left our luggage free, we didnt pay for it. Music wonderful, you can use kitchen. And many thanks for Pedro ( always smiling face) and Fabio (thanks for your helping) the hostel is in the center very near the metro. You can walk everywhere you wanted.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Turkey

Yes Lisbon has a really good vibe about it, there is a great communal space which encourages everyone to get to know each other. Staff are great, really helpful and enthusiastic. Special praise for Leo and the morning walking tour of Lisbon! Great hostel in a great city.

A great place with awesom staff!! Highly recommended!

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Cyprus

Recommend Yes Hostel Lisbon to everyone.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

This property was fantastic and the WIFI was fast and reliable. I'm glad I stayed here.

The crew is the best! Fabio is just the sweetest person on earth and everybody else who works there is lovely, too. I stayed with two friends at Yes Hostel for a week and it definitely felt like home to all of us. The dinner and free drinks every night for 10 € is totally worth it! All in all we had a great time and really enjoyed our time at Yes Hostel. We love you guys!

Yes! Lisbon Hostel is the best! Such an amazing place. The staff are all incredibly helpful and friendly. They really made Lisbon feel like home. Great facilities, great walking tours, and be sure not to miss the shared dinner they put on every night. Some of the best meals I've had while travelling and a really nice way to meet new people. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Lisbon.

• 19th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

Very good location near the metro. The rooms were very nice with the especially large lockers.

Lovely lovely staff - really welcoming! Loved the room - great little curtains on each bed, and lights, shelves etc. Nice and airy with a big window. Communal area was a little small for so many guests, especially on a Saturday night when the guests are all getting quite drunk. Could do with a quieter/secondary space. Really happy with my stay - thanks for having me!

Great location, staff, food and tourist information about everything. Definitely will return here again!! Already booked Porto to stay in their other Yes!Hostel

amazing! great staff, atmosphere just everything was amazing

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Wales

As a student studying in Europe for 6 months, I have to say this was my favorite hostel stay thus far. I would highly recommend the 3-course dinner and also the Pub Crawl! However, upon checking out, the desk worker did not return our 10euro key deposit, which we didn't realize until leaving; hoping it was an honest mistake. Upon checking in, our room/beds weren't clean (3PM) and the same desk worker gave us very brief info about sightseeing and then sat on the couch with co-workers.

Staff were amazing 😄

• 14th Apr 2015

Very nice and attentive people.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

We had a fabulous time at Yes Lisbon. The staff were so friendly and helpful which made our stay thoroughly enjoyable.

My whole experience here was fantastic. I was traveling solo and met great new people every day I was here. The common room and the bar make it very easy to socialize and the group dinners were fun and tasted AMAZING. The facilities are clean and comfortable. I highly recommend the free walking tours, and not just because I have a huge crush on the guides (but ya that's part of it). The location iis unbeatable, walking distance to every major attraction and tons of food, drink, and shopping.

The staff were so friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived (way before check-in t) all the way through to the end. The beds were comfortable, private and the dorm room (we stayed in a 6-bed mixed) was spacious and airy. It was so convenient having our own ensuite but perhaps a hand towel might be useful (very minor issue). The breakfast in the morning was really good and so was the dinner at night. Yes! Lisbon made our stay so fun and comfortable, we would definitely recommend it anyone!!