Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Everything about this hostel was great. Modern bathrooms, a great lounge, free breakfast, low cost dinner, central location, etc. If I was to complain about anything, it would be the bunk beds. I had the top bunk and the ladder is a bit uncomfortable to go up and down, could be slanted and metal. But I'm just being picky.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Poland

Very clean hostel Friendly staff, more than willing to help make your stay wonderful Lots of activities organized to help solo traveler meet new people Daily dinners were delicious, very good value for the money Pub crawl was so fun (shout out to Leo one of the organizers, and her walking tour was just as good) Shout out to the receptionists (i cant remember their names but each one I encountered was very nice and hospitable)

• 4th Jun 2015

This Place is awesome!

Stayed at the Yes hostel in Porto and liked it so much that I stayed here in Lisbon. Great location, great facilities and great staff/people. It was a lot of fun staying here and yes hostel no doubt helped me fall in love with Lisbon.

When planning my trip to Portugal I knew I had to stay at a Hostel. Due to expenses it was the only thing that made sense. After researching online and came across YES! Hostel. All the review were great and since I was taking my daughter, safety and cleanliness were on the top of my list. I book my stay and crossed my fingers for a pleasant stay. And let me just say that our stay was more than I hoped. I recommend you stay here and make sure to sign up for their dinner special/pub crawl.

• 31st May 2015

This was an amazing hostel--fantastic location, great dinners, fun walking tours in the morning, and the most amazing bathroom/shower I've ever seen in a hostel. My room had a terrace that overlooked the street and cathedral. I was there over a weekend, and there were multiple large, loud stag parties that were generally annoying and way too drunk, but even then the guys at the front desk encouraged us to let them know if the groups were bothering us whenever. I would stay here again 100%!!

I was travelling alone and stayed two nights in lisbon. The staff at yes hostel gave me a good feeling right at the start. They are really friendly and willing to help. You should really attend the diner in the evening, it's fresh cooked and cheap. Afterwards the Pub crawl was definitely a highlight during my stay. I hab a great night out and enjoyed the atmosphere of getting to know new people very easliy. Special thanks go to fabio who is a great person and made my stay awesome. Thanks guys!

• 28th May 2015

We had an amazing experience in the yes hostel! Had great fun and the barman and the tour guide were legends thoroughly enjoyed our stay would high recommend it!

• 26th May 2015

Everything was stellar. Atmosphere, staff, facilities, actual security. The hostel organizes trips to Sintra which is a beautiful place and Cabo da Roca which would be a headache to figure out how to get on your own, dinners, and pub crawls. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Dinner deals are great! Overall a good place for a quick stay

Friendly people, great rooms, incredibly helpful staff!

• 23rd May 2015

The people at Yes! Lisbon could not have been nicer nor more helpful. It's the best hostel I've stayed at by far. Keep doing what your doing. Don't change anything.

• 23rd May 2015

Awesome hostel!! The staff was so friendly and the group dinner and walking tour were amazing!

• 23rd May 2015

Really friendly staff, very clean at all times, great key system, good breakfast. Will defo come back and recommend to others

• Norway

Fantastic staff, very welcoming atmosphere and wonderful dinner/sangria nights. They have so many things to do, and made our experience in Lisbon the best we could ask for! Will recommend to friends.

LOVE THIS HOSTEL Me and three friends stayed here this past weekend and it was superb. Free breakfast, cheap but yummy dinner, fair priced pub crawl, free walking tour, free sun screen, free locks, and free storage for after we checked out. Loved it all. We even had a friend at another hostel and she was allowed to join us for dinner and the pub crawl. That was just super cool of them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• 22nd May 2015

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. The facilities were clean and modern - it reminded me of a hotel. Ever bed had a huge cubby underneath with a lock. I was able to fit both my large hiking bags and another tote bag and had plenty of extra room. They provided free breakfast which included coffee, tea, eggs, crossiants and jams. The location could not be better!! If I come back to Lisbon I will 100% stay here !!

• 22nd May 2015

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. They have thought of everything to make you happy and safe during your stay: Nice beds with privacy curtains and quiet rules, great shower, complete breakfast, and lots of opportunities to meet people. Definitely do the group dinner, and if you can stay awake until 5am do the pub crawl. The staff is the BEST -- friendly, helpful, and informed. You will love this hostel.

Staff was amazing. Dinners at hostel are a "must-do". Great atmosphere. One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in.

Constant flow of hot international girls? Check. Stunningly Beautiful receptionist born and raised in Lisbon who gives awesome walking tours of the city in the morning? Check. Bartender with dreads who handles the bar like a champ every night giving epic speeches right before nightly free shot? Check. Great city? Check. Clean just like home? Check. Centrally located? Check. Awesome group dinners and all you can drink for a cheap price? Check. Insane pub crawls? Check. Best.....Hostel.....Ever!