Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I appreciate everything during my stay in Yes Lisbon! I would 100% recommend this hostel especially for the staff and the location :)) Keep doing your amazing job!!!!! Cheers

Best hostel we've stayed in. The family dinners were delicious and great value for money. Perfect for solo travellers or groups. Very easy to make friends. Super clean. Would definitely stay again!

• 1st Jul 2015

Overall a great hostel. The dinner brings everyone together and makes for a relaxed and social atmosphere. Beds are thick, clean, comfortable and have the amenities you need. Lockers are large enough for pretty well any bag and they will provide you a lock for a small deposit. Nothing about this hostel is outstanding in any way but every single thing that needs to be there is included. I had a great time and wouldn't hesitate booking again.

I've stayed in great hostels all around the world and this ranks up there with the best. If you dont enjoy your stay here then I guess hostels are just probably not for you. Don't like to giving100% ratings but its hard to find anything negative to say! Great staff, great atmosphere, they get everyone eating together everynight for €10 which is great way to meet others if you don't fancy the pub crawl. Would definitely recommend this place. I definitely stay here again on my return.

This is one of the best hostel's I stayed at!

The best hostel I stayed in europe! The rooms and the bathrooms are great, the dinner every night is awesome, and everyone on the hostel is so helpful! Definitely want to come back (:

Only stayed here 1 night and the place was great! The staff were super friendly and helpful, everything was clean, the location was central and easy to get to, they give you your own padlock for a locker, hostel dinner each night along with organized pub crawls a few times a week! Would stay here again and recommend to all!

Very friendly staff! Loved the walking tour and trip to Sintra on offer.

• 28th Jun 2015

staff is amazing. free unlimited drinks included in the dinner price. make sure to go on the tour to Sintra. great views guided by the friendly Luis. highly recommended.

Awesome hostel!! Incredibly clean, great bedding! Loved it! Staff were extremely helpful too. If in Lisbon stay here, highly recommend!

The staff at Yes! Lisbon immediately made us feel welcome and excited about their beautiful city. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and outgoing. We especially enjoyed our tour to Sintra led by Luis and joined by other people from the hostel. Luis was an animated guide who truly enjoys life and being around people. He was one of the friendliest, kindest people we've encountered, and he went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed ourselves on the tour that day and also that evening for dinner.

• 27th Jun 2015

Sound proof can be improved. I could hear the voices on the street at 11 pm.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Awesome group dinners, food is amazing. Super nice rooms with sink inside. Showers feel like high class hotel with above streams. Staff super nice and free 11:30pm shot a great way to stay the nights festivities. Dinner has all you can drink wine, sangria, beer so will definitely be staying here again. They printed my bus ticket for free! Nice location for main bar strips

Definitely book here! It's the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The location is good (& easy to find, close to the metro). It's a couple of minutes walk from the river and close to the Barrio Alto, main shops, and Alfama. The hostel itself is great with a buzzing atmosphere all day long. The staff are lovely & there are lots of activities to join in on. It's a great place to meet other travellers. The rooms were clean & with good facilities, and mostly quiet if you need a good sleep.

Really liked the atmosphere of the hostel, however there was a problem with someone in our room constantly turning on the air conditioning to freezing, I couldn't sleep properly and ended up with a sore throat because of it. Other than that a great place to stay with a good location.

One of the best hostels I've ever seen. The staff is incredible! They are always ready to help you! You want to go there!

• 21st Jun 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing staff that make you feel very welcome (Thanks Vicente, Fabio, Rui, Luis and everyone else!) Also brilliant nightly dinners by AMAZING cooks, you get a tummy full of great food and wine for only 10 euros, There was also a lot to do through the hostel, free walking tours and great pub crawls with very attentive and enthusiastic staff (thanks to Anna & Mario!) and a lovely tour to Sintra! Amazing stay, couldn't recommend it enough! Thank you!

The hostel is very well located, with very nice and helpful staff. Everything is so clean. The bathrooms and floors keep being cleaned all day long, I've never seen a hostel with that much cleaning! The walking tours leave from the hostel, and they also have a very crowded pub crawl. I would definetely stay at Yes! Lisbon again. Along with Yes! Porto, they are the best hostels I've ever stayed.

Yes!! Thank you for a wonderful time

The rooms were so comfy and spacious and the dinners were an amazing deal for the price. I drank enough sangria alone to pay for it.