Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

great stay, great hostel

Hostel has really easy to find and best location in Lisbon! in the dorm they have heater which was very-very valuable after the raining day! moreover, in the dorms they have chair and table which makes it more comfortable. people working there are very helpful with sense of humor and it is impossible not to smile :D

If you are like me, a single traveller, and come to Lisbon during Christmas vacation, then you must give it a try! I like to travel alone, while I don't like have dinner with myself. You could sign for the dinner there. It would be very special experience:)

For me was the best hostel that i have been. The atmosphere is amazing, the room is very well organized. Thank you Yes! Hostel for made my days in Lisbon unforgetable!

For the money I paid this is by far the best value I have ever seen in a hostel. Great ambience and chillout area, so good to meet other travelers. The breakfast is good, and so are the hostel activities (Sintra daytrip especially!). Best of all is the helpful staff. If I ever come back to Lisbon, I would definately book again!

• 20th Dec 2013

I've stayed at Yes! Lisbon several times and it's hard to imagine how they could make it any better. Maybe by offering free massages - think about it guys, I mean, come on.

Love love loved Yes Lisbon! Such a great hostel, staff were extremely helpful and so friendly, was such a great atmosphere, very easy to meet other travelers, and the pub crawl was awesome. Location was also great. You MUST have at least one homecooked dinner there!! So delish. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again!!

Awesome hostel. Location is right in the old city, with easy access to tram and metro. Dorms are with lockers and doorlocks. The dorms and washrooms are also cleaned every day. Big kitchen with fridge, and also a good breakfast and inexpensive evening dinners. The staff is the best though, always ready with help and advice. Would return here without a doubt.

Great hostel is a fab location at a cheap price!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed. The location is fantastic, staff is very helpful and friendly, hostel is very clean. Apart from that it's very cheap.

Yes! is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. It simply comes down to the fact that the hostel is comfortable. The staff is above and beyond friendly, and want you to have a good time in Lisbon, the common area's are inviting and relaxing, and you are right in the middle of Lisbon! What more can you want. The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are clean, the rooms are well laid out, the breakfast is good, standard hostel breakfast. Thanks Yes! Lisbon, I will be back for sure.

• 4th Dec 2013

Very nice hostel!

• 2nd Dec 2013

Best hostel I have stayed!

Premium! If I had to use one word to describe this oasis in the heart of the city centre, it would be premium. The staff are awesome - yes yes to the cook and william. Its very clean too - yes yes to the cleaners. The pub crawl was great - yes yes to the open bar. Ive stayed at a lot of hostels around the world and would have to say this is probably the best. The only way it can improve is by having an in house massage service, but that may be asking too much. Overall - a yes for yes hostel!

• 28th Nov 2013

The hostel is very clean, in a great location and has excellent facilites. Breakfast could be improved and staff could give more specific recommendations about Lisbon. A great value for money in a lovely city.

definitely it's one the best hostel i have stayed. If you are going to visit lisbon, you must stay there.

Liked it a lot! Want to go back. Everybody was very friendly. Nice location. Pub Crawls where great!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Belgium

I was coming from Yes! Porto, so my expectations were high. Compared to Yes! Porto, I felt disappointed. The staff was average, they complained loud and made jokes about an Asian tourist and when I told some guys followed us on the streets at night, they just ignored. After that, a guy in my room told that in the same night he was robbed. To walk in Lisbon is difficult: the streets are confusing, there´s no sidewalk and the citizens are not open to help. The official map is almost a joke, too.

The staff was really nice and I felt immediately welcomed when I walked through the door. The 10 euro dinner was also a great deal and a great way of meeting people in the hostel. Keep up the good work.

One of the best hostels I stayed at! But, my room smelled bad, so we had to keep our windows open. Can you guys do something about this?