Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Had a great experience. Very friendly staff, nice rooms, and a very fun atmosphere.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Clean, friendly, really good evening meal (10 euros for 3courses and all you can drink!). Excellent beds with lamp, shelf and a really large cupboard. Only downside was the pub crawl - terrible first bar and paint stripper vodka or white rum as the included drink. Second bar we were only there for about 10mins and as there were three other hostels on the pub crawl it was really full. Club at the end was good eventually after a 20min walk to get there. They should take you on a better pub crawl

Awesome hostel!! Spacy rooms & beds (airconditioned, curtains, little light and electricity for each one), handy lockers with lock provided, clean RAIN showers, nice breakfast, great location: close to the river, shopping street, train station, going out neighbourhood, bus stop airport, ATM.... And a great and helpful staff! All of them! Special thanks to Luigi for the Sintra tour in the afternoon. Common space is like a bar, but not too busy. Wanna go back asap :)

Great place to stay! Air conditioning works so well that I was cold at night, nice showers, beds with big lockers and curtains, and the people who work there are so helpful and nice! Great place to meet other travelers also. Was recommended to stay here by a friend and would totally stay here again!

Absolutely terrific hostel- without a doubt one of the best I've stayed in! Staff were incredibly friendly and obliging, and often went out of their way to ensure we had all the information we needed ( and wouldn't get sunburned). Great common area and delicious dinner, clean rooms and bathrooms and comfortable beds that give you a nice degree of privacy. Definitely stay here !

This is probably the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in in my 10 years of backpacking - it's in a great location, you have your own outlets/lights at your bed, breakfast is good, and they offer great dinners which are a nice place to meet new people if you're traveling solo! Would absolutely stay here again when I make my next trip to Lisbon!

Before booking my stay at Yes! Lisbon I recall reading the outstanding reviews and thinking 'surely a hostel cant possibly be this great'. Upon arriving to the hostel, I came to realise that all the reviews were right. This hostel is simply cannot be faulted. The staff go above and beyond to ensure you have a great stay. The free walking tour and tour of Sintra is unbelievably amazing, the atmosphere is great and the rooms and facilities are hotel quality. Highly recommend this hostel!!

Amazing hostel

Great place to stay. Good atmosphere and nice facilities.

Hostel very clean. great lockers under beds to put bags in, padlock also supplied at reception. Hot showers with great pressure. Basic Breakfast supplied but exactly what we needed. Certain around bunks for privacy. Great hostel !!!

Fabio is the coolest person in Portugal. This hostel has ruined every other hostel I have stayed at because it was so awesomely perfect. This will forever be the best hostel in the worl!

The hostel is for younger only, guests very noise.

• 26th Jun 2014

Can't fault this hostel , the best I've ever stayed at. The stuff are well knowledgable and really welcoming. The dinners are great and well worth the price.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Staff were so friendly and hospitable throughout our whole stay. Great common area and bar with really social atmosphere. Day trip to sintra with the hostel was a highlight and would highly recommend this. Rooms were clean and spacious and bathrooms were always so clean! Would highly recommend this hostel to everyone!

Best hostel I've stayed in so far! Awesome staff who make sure you got everything you want, great tours and pubcrawls. You'd make a wist decision staying here

• Belgium

just Awesome !

The staff is awesome, they speak perfect English and Spanish if you need it. They are nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and well equipped. Showers are quite good, but they are only three in each floor and this is a little bit too few, so they are always being used or just were used and it is impossible to have it perfectly clean all the time. I definitely recommend it.

• Mexico

Amazing Pub Crawl and Staff. Facilities were great. This was probably the best party hostel I've been to. You can pay 20 euro for dinner, pub crawl, and 2 hours of free drinks (no long waits/small cups). Highly Recommend. I will mention that this hostel has a much younger age than the other party hostels I visited.

• 25th Jun 2014

Sweet hostel

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable (Fabio, Manuel etc...) People that stayed there were great. Everyone was respectful. The place was clean. Wifi was available and the signal was strong everywhere. Common spaces and rooms were clean. The dinners were fabulous and worth the money. In short, I would definitely stay there next time I am in Lisbon.

• 23rd Jun 2014