Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Don't look for any where else to stay in Lisbon. Book this right now. Super clean hostel, AMAZING staff (Fabio!) and the dinner is sooo worth it! Wish I could've stayed longer!

Such a fantastic hostel! Friendly staff, great atmosphere downstairs, nice beds, good breakfast and clean bathrooms. The only thing that's missing is somewhere a little quieter for skyping :)

Everything was awesome, from the atmosphere to the security to the value for money. The only thing that was bad were their beds, if you slept on the above bunk it made alot of noice every time you turned around. Except that its was the best hostel experience of my life

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Sweden

One of my best hostel experiences ever. Phenomenal staff that make you feel like you have been part of their family forever. Their 4 course dinner with all you can drink for 10 euro is a steal for the quality they put out, and did I mention all you can drink. Facilities are clean modern and all comfortable/working well. Not to mention a professional kitchen, I was so happy to cook on gas instead of electric for once in a hostel. IF IN LISBON STAY HERE!

Had an amazing time, staff are unreal so friendly and helpful. This place is kept really clean. Excellent hostel for whatever experience you are chasing. Some days we just chilled and watched movies other days we partied on the pub crawl. Such a great vibe, and the meals are excellent had dinner there every night. Looking forward to going back!

As far as hostels go, this is right up there with the greats! Awesome chilled out staff (shout outs to Debbie, Reneta, Fabio & Mumma!). Sweet location, minutes from everything incl shops, bars, restaurants & sites. 10 euro delicious homemade dinner + all you can drink from the bar! All rooms are 6 bed dorms, offer v comfortable beds with curtain, personal light, bed shelf and power socket, massive under bed roll-out lockers and air con. Free breakfast. Only con: Main room light is a bit dim.

Hostel was fantastic, our 6 person dorm was very clean, had ac and a modern bathroom with communal ones adjacent. Didn't really use the rest of the hostel a lot but the free breakfast was very good, the wifi was great and the staff were friendly and informative.

The best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff really make you feel like family & if you do the hostel suppers, you'll make plenty of friends in no time. The beds were ridiculously comfortable and everything you could want is within walking distance. Ladies, watch out because you'll fall in love with black Fabio. I know I did! Once you stay you won't want to leave.

Very clean hostel, good atmosphere. Lots of people were hanging out in the common room. Good social hostel. Top notch location as well. I would stay there again.

All the members of staff were really helpful and there was a great atmosphere in the hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2015

I was very good in the Yes! Lisbon Hostel. The staff is efficient and always friendly and helpful. Clean rooms and the perfect climate to make it even more pleasant a wonderful holiday!

• 21st Oct 2015

One of the best hostels i stayed at. Definatly go back.

Yes Lisbon was amazing! from the day I arrived the hotel staff were perfect and I met so many great people thanks to the hospitality and great food on offer! since leaving I have told everyone they must stay in Yes Lisbon if they are in the area :)

• 20th Oct 2015

I stayed at this hostel 2 separate times, and the second time was even better than the first. The staff is amazing. You can tell that they truly love their job, and enjoy what they are doing. The beds are great one of the best nights sleeps I have had while staying in hostels. The wifi is super fast, and works everywhere it is really awesome! The dinners are great too. The cooking is superb it is so nice to have a nice family dinner cooked with open bar as well. ONLY place to stay in Lisbon.

Amazing hostel! The staff was beyond excellent and always had the greatest advice. The beds are comfortable, the hostel is very clean, and it was always easy to meet new people.

really enjoyed my stay there...would of like to stay longer

I've just travelled all of Spain and Portugal and Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed at. I can't even think of a single thing to complain about. This hostel is literally perfect and the only hostel you should think about staying at if your visiting Lisbon. The staff are the most friendliest people on the planet, the nightly dinners are sooo good, the place is so clean and accommodating. I will definitely be back!!!

Amazing hostel! There is a dinner every night that is tasty and a good way to meet people, as well as a pub crawl. The staff is incredible - so fun and friendly. Great atmosphere in the downstairs lounge, but guest rooms are quiet and beds have curtains. I had a great time on the Sintra day trip and the staff had lots of advice for things to do in Lisbon.

The staff at Yes Lisbon are amazing!! Loved every minute of being there! Was the best hostel I've ever been to!

• 16th Oct 2015

By far the best youth hostel I've ever stayed in! I went travelling with friends last summer and we stayed in hostels in across Europe - none of which could compare to Yes! Hostel. I went to Lisbon on my own for a long weekend and chose this hostel because I saw it was a good place to meet people, which it certainly was. The €10 nightly dinner was amazing, the staff were really friendly, the room was great, easy-to-get-to location and it was good value for money! Definitely recommend :D

• 16th Oct 2015