Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This was definitely the best hostel I stayed in throughout my entire trip through Europe. The showers were nicer than the shower I have at home! The location was perfect, you're just one block away from the main square and the water front and another few blocks in the other direction is a long street with tons of restaurants. The dinner offered was a great way to meet people and the atmosphere was always fun!

Nice staff, good hostel and great breakfast.

best ever hostel

Just try it. You'll see how perfect this place is. My other review has more specific details. I will be back.

I haven't stayed in many hostels yet, so Yes! Lisbon hostels have set the bar very high for the rest of the hostel world. I loved everything about this hostel, but most of all the people!

I don't even know where to begin.. You have to stay here if you are in Lisbon and are looking to meet people as well as sight see! One of my favorite hostels in Europe! Awesome showers, amazing food, center of the city, great rooms, staff are fun and will make you sandwhiches for cheap when you get back from drinking! I am defenitly staying here again!

• 12th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel, best choice!

Very good hostel, one of the best I've been.

Couldnt say a bad word about this hostel, easily the friendliest, cleanest and most comfortable place I have stayed before. I'd especially like to say a big thank you to the staff members Fabio and Vicente. Very helpful and friendly.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Loved staying at the Lisbon Yes! Hostel, all the staff were so pleasant and friendly! Also attracts the nicest of travellers from around the world. Definitely would recommend and also worth visiting again! Shout out to Fabio and Vicente!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

The staff was amazing! The hostel is close to main attractions and subway stations. You'll only need to take the tram to go to Torre de Belém area. It was very clean and safe, there are lockers for everybody in the dorms and the curtains in the beds give you more privacy. There are only 3 showers and washrooms per floor, which I thik it's not enough, but I'd certainly stay in this hostel again and recommend everyone.

I don't understand how this hostel gets so much praise...it's average to me. Maybe I was having higher expectation due to all the good reviews. It's not that great really

This place is the best!!! Staff are wonderful, the location is perfect. Super clean and great lockers. The showers were great and the common area is really nice to hang out in. Loved my stay here, such a good decision to book this place!

Much like Lisboa itself (The city is somewhere i'd like to live in the future i think), this is an example of a hostel that just gets everything right. I've stayed in well over 100 hostels by now and here at Yes, the atmosphere, beds, security, communal activities (pub crawls, tours etc) and location are faultless. Probably most of all though, the staff were helpful, fun and inclusive.. hope i'll be back someday, thanks to all for a great Lisbon experience

Atmosphere at the Yes Lisbon is awesome. You get the great vibe once you put a foot in there. Welcoming staff is always there not only to help you but cheer you up being super positive and extremely inspirational. Ones that made my stay lovely were Fabi and Manuel so God bless them! Keep up awesome work!

Amazing, perfect for alone travelers, helpfull staff, nice trips/tours, incredible value for money

• 7th Jan 2015

No hot water Everything else great.

Best hostel in Lisbon!!

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Excellent!!

Nice hostel right in the center of town, can walk to everything.