Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Love the shower head. Curtin in the beds for privacy. Staff were helpful. Will definitely return to Yes Lisbon.

Great Hostel with excellent staff, far beyond most hostel standards. I can see why they win awards. Comfortable quiet rooms, great showers, great washroom facilities, great common area, actually, an outstanding lounge and common area. The atmosphere is unbeatable, definitely geared towards the younger traveler but fun nonetheless. Manuel was an excellent host, and many thanks to all the staff for making my stay an excellent one.

Great location! Great €10 dinners each night! Great Wifi! Great Sintra tour!

One of the best that I've stayed in. New, clean and good atmosphere. Very nice staff and in the city center.

Just like the Yes! Hostel in Porto, this one in Lisbon is one of the best that I've stayed in. Everything is colorful, new and also very clean. Right in the city center, great breakfast, 24h reception and the staff was so cool, very friendly and helpful! If you're going to Lisbon, you have to stay there, it's one of the city attractions ;-)

Def best price. plenty of bathrooms, well equiped kitchen, great lounge, helpful staff.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at. I actually liked being in the hostel and it was one of the reasons Lisbon is one of my favorite cities.

• 14th Nov 2013

Easily the best hostel in Europe I've stayed at! The staff - Manuel, Suraya and the cooks - Diane, Anna are magnificent. Incredibly friendly & make your stay really comfortable. The kitchen is the best ever and the beds are really comfortable. The cleaners do a great job in keeping the hostel looking as good as new. The common room is well equipped and really nicely setup to meet other travellers. The location is fantastic and there is absolutely nothing I can say that I didn't like Thanks Yes!

• 12th Nov 2013

Really excellent hostel! I can completely understand why it has won so many awards. My friends and I had a great time with all the other guests and staff! I will definitely stay here again if I return to Lisbon!

Everything was great! Very clean, friendly staff, good atmosphere! I strongly recommend it!

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Bulgaria

This hostel was really, really nice. Facilities were GREAT. I get excited about showers, and this shower was outstanding (a rain shower head). Staff was really nice. Particular shout outs to the kind man with dreads who I believe was named Fabio (or another italian name) and to our awesome tour guide, Luis. Would highly recommend the tour! Free breakfast was a huge plus. The only thing that can be approved upon was that sometimes staff wasn't great with restaurant recommendations.

It was a great place to stay but sometimes the loud blasting music was a little much especially after a long day when I just wanted to use their computers. Warning their Wifi doesn't work in the rooms.

Very good hostel

by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. STAY HERE - forget the others.

A warm and welcoming hostel, with a buzzing and friendly atmosphere. It was so handy that the bedroom has a balcony, and the staff are willing to print off your boarding cards etc for no charge. Good breakfast and reasonable priced snacks and drinks availible throughout the day and evening.

Good place, Amazing Pubcrawl, Nice break fast, cheap tour & Very warm People

Great hostel, spotlessly clean and awesome friendly staff. Easy to meet others in the hostel and there are plenty of activities they arrange. Stay here in Lisbon.

Very good stay! And nice walking tour by 'free walking tours'. I recommend it for everybody!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

Very impressed by the Yes hostel chain, there is thought in the design of these hostels and rooms, someone knows their business. Well worth the stay and well worth joining in for communal dinner to have a home cooked meal and meet some other people. Good location near the train station. Larger, more crowded and more rowdy than it's Yes Porto branch, but still an excellent place to stay.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Friendly staff, so clean, great tours, great price, delicious dinners, fun pub crawls. This hostel definitely made our stay in Lisbon so much better!

• 25th Oct 2013