Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Definitely book here! It's the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The location is good (& easy to find, close to the metro). It's a couple of minutes walk from the river and close to the Barrio Alto, main shops, and Alfama. The hostel itself is great with a buzzing atmosphere all day long. The staff are lovely & there are lots of activities to join in on. It's a great place to meet other travellers. The rooms were clean & with good facilities, and mostly quiet if you need a good sleep.

Really liked the atmosphere of the hostel, however there was a problem with someone in our room constantly turning on the air conditioning to freezing, I couldn't sleep properly and ended up with a sore throat because of it. Other than that a great place to stay with a good location.

One of the best hostels I've ever seen. The staff is incredible! They are always ready to help you! You want to go there!

• 21st Jun 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Amazing staff that make you feel very welcome (Thanks Vicente, Fabio, Rui, Luis and everyone else!) Also brilliant nightly dinners by AMAZING cooks, you get a tummy full of great food and wine for only 10 euros, There was also a lot to do through the hostel, free walking tours and great pub crawls with very attentive and enthusiastic staff (thanks to Anna & Mario!) and a lovely tour to Sintra! Amazing stay, couldn't recommend it enough! Thank you!

The hostel is very well located, with very nice and helpful staff. Everything is so clean. The bathrooms and floors keep being cleaned all day long, I've never seen a hostel with that much cleaning! The walking tours leave from the hostel, and they also have a very crowded pub crawl. I would definetely stay at Yes! Lisbon again. Along with Yes! Porto, they are the best hostels I've ever stayed.

Yes!! Thank you for a wonderful time

The rooms were so comfy and spacious and the dinners were an amazing deal for the price. I drank enough sangria alone to pay for it.

If you're in Lisbon you have to stay here. Seriously.

Repeat stay at this fantastic hostel..great staff..great location..can't beat it.!!

Staff were very welcoming and helpful at yes Lisbon

• 18th Jun 2015

This is the best hostel that we have stayed at. Could not have asked for more, met our expectations in every way! Staff were outstanding, very helpful. Activities the hostel offered were great including the 10euro dinner. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lisbon!

Rooms were spacious and comfortable with big lockers, though my bed creaked loudly every time I moved. Plenty of bathrooms & good hot showers. Optional organised dinners were great value & fantastic to meet people. Staff were so lovely, & the location is very central. Wifi was reliable & fast. Definitely recommend this hostel!

Best hostel in Lisbon!

Place met all expectations after reading reviews. Extremely clean and well operated but staff behind the bar/reception could operate a bit faster and more efficient I think.

The most friendly hostel we have stayed in by far! All the staff were excellent. I highly recommend the pub crawl.

Very welcoming. All staff are interested and involved and willing to help wherever they can. Questions were answered professionally but in a personal way. I did a walking tour led by Suraya and the same applied here too. If I scored everything highly, it is because I would and have recommend the hostel to others. My first experience with a modern hostel couldn't have been better.

• 15th Jun 2015

All the staff are amazing and very helpfull. The room are clear, breakfast really good.

• 15th Jun 2015

This has been one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in thus far. When in Lisbon it can be hard to find things to do, but this hostel has such a great atmosphere that you wind up making friends and creating your own adventures. The dinners every night are worth the money, as is the pub crawl that follows. It's incredibly clean, especially the bathrooms. I felt very much at home- and as if I had my own space in my bunk. It is a must stay while in Lisbon.

I like that the hostel had lots of information on where to go and what to see.

i LOVE EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STAFFS WILL DO THE BEST FOR YOU!