Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Perfect place to stay! Excelent location and great staff! Loved it!

• 17th Apr 2014

Awesome hostel! Very clean and great location close to the train station. The staff were the friendliest people we've ever met and their brownies are delicious! They were so helpful and always smiling. Fabiola even gave us a great recommendation for a hostel in lagos that we also ended up loving! Thank you guys for everything!!

• 17th Apr 2014

Yes is a fantastic hostel, close to the main plaza on the river as well as lots of places to eat. Very central location, great vibe and very comfortable rooms. The washrooms were nicer than some hotels I've stayed in, at least mine was recently renovated. Don't think twice on this gem!

I only stayed for 1 night but I had a great vege dinner for 10 euros including entrée and dessert! Fabulous location, enjoyed roaming the streets and exploring Lisbon. Cheers

• 15th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

This was my first stay in Lisbon and I will never stay anywhere else! The hostel was clean, the beds were incredibly comfortable and the showers fantastic. The common room had a great atmosphere and the great staff made it very easy for everyone to enjoy their time and get to know each other. Stay at Yes! Lisbon!!!!

• 15th Apr 2014

The staff was great, and all of the recommendations that they gave us were places that we probably would have never found otherwise.

This is the best hostel we've ever stayed at!! The staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcomed. We were able to move rooms for our last nights to escape the worst snoring!! The dinners offered each night are great value and provide that friendly atmosphere to meet everyone, and the food was great. The dorms rooms all had curtains for the bunks, individual lamps and power points. These are very nice touches. Very professional, best hostel in the world!

Awesome stay! Gorgeous hostel! Nicest staff ever!! THANK YOU! Recommend this hostel a lot!!!

This place is AMAZING. It is impossible to put in 500 characters how absolutely awesome it was to stay here. The hostel was exceptionally clean and wifi was EVERYWHERE (bathrooms included :)). Don't get me started on the staff; these people really made the whole hostel feel like home.- Fabio, Manuel, and Ana and the rest are just a few reasons I will be traveling through Lisbon again! Dinner every night and walking tours every morning. This hostel is hands down the place to stay while in Lisbon.

This was my very first time staying in a hostel, and I must say Yes! Hostel Lisbon surpassed my expectations. The staff was amazing, the atmosphere was awesome, the lobby as well as the rooms were super clean. I definitely enjoyed my stay at this hostel, I did not want to leave. I also want to give a special shoutout to Manuel and Fabio whom both worked at the front desk; they were amazing. Also shoutout to Ines from the Wildwalkers Tour Guide and the ladies that cooked our food, it taste great!

Great place. Definitely one of the better hostels i stayed in!

Directly in the center, nice staff

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Austria

The best I've ever been to! And staff is great!

• 12th Apr 2014
  • Russia

This is one of the most amazing hostels I've stayed in. It was clean, secure, well set up, and all for a decent price. The staff was phenomenal, kind and helpful. There was a great atmosphere, but at the same time had great quite rooms. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone in Lisbon.

• 11th Apr 2014

It's my second stay in YesLisbon. Great location, helpful staff, everything's fantastic!

Great staff, great breakfast and a very comfortable place to stay in Lisbon. Offers the best of everything, I would definitely recommend this hostel, and if I'm ever lucky enough to return to Lisbon, I'll stay here again, no hesitations!

• 8th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay, the staff is great, the dinners are tasty, the tours are good and everything is fairly priced.

• 8th Apr 2014

WOW! WOW! WOW! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff is very nice, helpful and out-going. Pub-Crawl with Sophie was amaizng .

This hostel was a great find! On arrival te staff were informative and very friendly and offered a free shot of ginjinha, cherry liqueur from Lisbon. Beds were comfortable, rooms clean, lockers convenient, showers were great and bathrooms were always in a clean state. They do a delicious authentic dinner and unlimited drinks for 10€, which was a great way to meet others as I was travelling alone. Can't say enough positivd comments about this place - big shout out to Ana and Manuel!

The hostel is amazing!! The staff very welcoming and friendly. Perfect location! Thanks for everything from the 22 swiss students and the 2 teachers!! See you soon.

• 6th Apr 2014