Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Funny time in lisbon. Thanks to all the staff and other people who makes the place a nice and warm hostel. So funny, so cheap, just a seconds of praça do comercio (center of the town) i hope that i will come back to enjoy another great time in Portugal.

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Ana, Luis, thank you for all. We had a great time there. Best regards from the Uruguay team!!! Muito brigado

Friendly, informative and helpful staff. Very clean and well kept in all areas. Value for money was excellent considering the facilities available and the location. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Me and my friend loved Yes! Hostel. The location was perfect, the staff was super helpful, and the atmosphere was great. I will definitely stay at Yes! when I go to Lisbon again.

Best hostel I ever stayed in ! Super recommended, love the atmosphere and location is perfect :) Don't miss the walking tours and pub crawls , lots of fun for sure ...

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Colombia

Amazing experience in my time there! The staff

• 21st Apr 2014

Perfect location, perfect staff and perfect room. There is curtain for bed and you can have a small lamp and shelf at the sideof bed. The whole hostel is well furnished. Cant find a better place to stay in lisbon!

Had a really good time here, the atmosphere, the rooms and the staff all made my stay unforgettable!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Austria

Perfect place to stay! Excelent location and great staff! Loved it!

• 17th Apr 2014

Awesome hostel! Very clean and great location close to the train station. The staff were the friendliest people we've ever met and their brownies are delicious! They were so helpful and always smiling. Fabiola even gave us a great recommendation for a hostel in lagos that we also ended up loving! Thank you guys for everything!!

• 17th Apr 2014

Yes is a fantastic hostel, close to the main plaza on the river as well as lots of places to eat. Very central location, great vibe and very comfortable rooms. The washrooms were nicer than some hotels I've stayed in, at least mine was recently renovated. Don't think twice on this gem!

I only stayed for 1 night but I had a great vege dinner for 10 euros including entrée and dessert! Fabulous location, enjoyed roaming the streets and exploring Lisbon. Cheers

• 15th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

This was my first stay in Lisbon and I will never stay anywhere else! The hostel was clean, the beds were incredibly comfortable and the showers fantastic. The common room had a great atmosphere and the great staff made it very easy for everyone to enjoy their time and get to know each other. Stay at Yes! Lisbon!!!!

• 15th Apr 2014

The staff was great, and all of the recommendations that they gave us were places that we probably would have never found otherwise.

This is the best hostel we've ever stayed at!! The staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcomed. We were able to move rooms for our last nights to escape the worst snoring!! The dinners offered each night are great value and provide that friendly atmosphere to meet everyone, and the food was great. The dorms rooms all had curtains for the bunks, individual lamps and power points. These are very nice touches. Very professional, best hostel in the world!

Awesome stay! Gorgeous hostel! Nicest staff ever!! THANK YOU! Recommend this hostel a lot!!!

This place is AMAZING. It is impossible to put in 500 characters how absolutely awesome it was to stay here. The hostel was exceptionally clean and wifi was EVERYWHERE (bathrooms included :)). Don't get me started on the staff; these people really made the whole hostel feel like home.- Fabio, Manuel, and Ana and the rest are just a few reasons I will be traveling through Lisbon again! Dinner every night and walking tours every morning. This hostel is hands down the place to stay while in Lisbon.

This was my very first time staying in a hostel, and I must say Yes! Hostel Lisbon surpassed my expectations. The staff was amazing, the atmosphere was awesome, the lobby as well as the rooms were super clean. I definitely enjoyed my stay at this hostel, I did not want to leave. I also want to give a special shoutout to Manuel and Fabio whom both worked at the front desk; they were amazing. Also shoutout to Ines from the Wildwalkers Tour Guide and the ladies that cooked our food, it taste great!

Great place. Definitely one of the better hostels i stayed in!

Directly in the center, nice staff

• 12th Apr 2014