Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

really enjoyed my stay there...would of like to stay longer

I've just travelled all of Spain and Portugal and Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed at. I can't even think of a single thing to complain about. This hostel is literally perfect and the only hostel you should think about staying at if your visiting Lisbon. The staff are the most friendliest people on the planet, the nightly dinners are sooo good, the place is so clean and accommodating. I will definitely be back!!!

Amazing hostel! There is a dinner every night that is tasty and a good way to meet people, as well as a pub crawl. The staff is incredible - so fun and friendly. Great atmosphere in the downstairs lounge, but guest rooms are quiet and beds have curtains. I had a great time on the Sintra day trip and the staff had lots of advice for things to do in Lisbon.

The staff at Yes Lisbon are amazing!! Loved every minute of being there! Was the best hostel I've ever been to!

• 16th Oct 2015

By far the best youth hostel I've ever stayed in! I went travelling with friends last summer and we stayed in hostels in across Europe - none of which could compare to Yes! Hostel. I went to Lisbon on my own for a long weekend and chose this hostel because I saw it was a good place to meet people, which it certainly was. The €10 nightly dinner was amazing, the staff were really friendly, the room was great, easy-to-get-to location and it was good value for money! Definitely recommend :D

• 16th Oct 2015

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Staff is extremely nice and helpful, rooms are very soacious and super clean, cleaned daily. Dinners are delicious and great value of money, all you can drink is a nice addition to an evening meal. Excelent atmosphere, Fantastic people and great location. I will definetely come back.

This hostel is awesome! Dinners were delicious, drinks unlimited and great people just traveling the world. I met some great people who continue to be my friend today. Staff was friendly and fun. They went out with us! There were always day trips to go on and things to do with people. The best hostel I have ever stayed at and I would definitely stay again.

• 15th Oct 2015

Awesome hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed at. The staff was so nice and friendly. The dinners at the hostel were also delicious and they give you free shots every night at 1130. The location was perfect and everything was clean. I really have no complaints.

Very cool hostel and easy to find .i thought at times you really lacked a staff member or 2 out front it was quite frustrating at times .

The better staff and cleanliness ever!! Really good!

Awesome hostel with awesome staff. Such a good vibe and they make you feel mega welcome. Got a free beer on arrival and they maintain just as good a standard. Would 100% recommend

It's my one of the best hostel experience ever and all credit goes to the staff. They are the most welcoming and friendly guys I've met in a hostel. If could name all the staff I would but sadly I cannot. I would particularly like to mention Fabio who is an amazing guy, the girl who cooks the most amazing food, and also the girl who gives wonderful city tours. Other than the staff, I think the hostel offers superb value for money. Just book it. You won't regret it.

Great staff and really fun environment. People from all over the world seem welcome :)

• 13th Oct 2015

The staff are so cool! And i love the dinners!!! I enjoyed every bit of my stay here :)

I've stayed at plenty of hostels throughout Europe but yes! Has won my vote for best hostel by far. Not only are the beds and showers amazing but the atmosphere is what made my experience so memorable. I was supposed to stay 3 nights & extended to 3 weeks because of how absolutely amazing the staff is. They interact with everyone & know you on a first name basis. The home cooked dinners are beyond delicious thanks to the awesome cooks. The common room is a great place to meet fellow travelers!

Great location, lounge has a great vibe and so easy to meet others! The dinners are a must, Only 10€, delicious food, and free beer during dinner! The pub crawl was great too! Would go back and stay at YES! Lisbon again for sure! Had so much fun! Everything you could want from a hostel

Great hostel with great staff. Would stay there again. Food was awesome. But again, the staff are so nice. Perfect for solo traveller!

My first time staying in a hostel and I couldn't have asked for a better introduction. The staff were lovely and helpful, everyone really just had a good time.

Staff, location, and lobby/rooms are all good. This hostel has a good bar, that being said be prepared for drunk roommates--that was the biggest negative. I had a kid fall out his top bunk at 4 am and stumble around for five minutes falling into the wrong beds... obviously that's an individual problem and not directly related to the hostel, but 2 out of 3 nights had excessively drunk roommates and bad sleep. Might try another hostel if you're looking for a quieter place or come here to party.

Epic location, amazing staff (Fabio especially) and overall fantastic time. Lisbon is a dreamy city and staying at this hostel made it that much more enjoyable. Wild Walkers tour with Sophie was also fantastic and a great way to see the city and learn about its history!!