Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel in a great location and a great place to meet people. The staff is amazing and Ana is a great cook ;)

From the moment we walked into the hostel, which was super easy to find, the staff were so lovely and helpful and happy which made checkin a breeze. The common area downstairs was great and we felt really comfortable there. The beds were really comfortable. They organise great, cheap tours too. Definitely stay here!

I have been traveling through Europe for 2 months, and have stayed in 12 diferente places and for far this has been the best hostel of all. Great stuff, very friendly, and very great atmosphere, very easy to know people, so great for lonely travelers. The breakfast was great, rooms and bathrooms clean, so I definitely recommend it! Thank you Andre, Luis, Sofia, and the others for the amazing time!

Very friendly atmosphere! The common room is perfect for hanging out in during the day and the big dinner is a perfect way to get to know everyone before heading out for the night. The upstairs is nice and quiet. I like that you have your own private light and outlet and drawer. It really helped to keep the room tidy. I've stayed here two years in a row an both times have been great!

Very fun, social, and clean hostel in a great location. Amazing free breakfast and great tours and activities offered. Loved the bracelets that are used as key cards!

Cool, welcoming vibe and solid amenities.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was always clean and the staff were fantastic and helpful. The day tripa were cheap and well worth the money we paid. The dinners were cheap and allowed travellers to meet new people easy

The best hostel I've stayed at during my travels. This was my first hostel I had ever been to and I was told that it wasn't going to get better than this and they were right. There was definitely thought put into the design of the hostel, which makes a huge difference. The receptionists, particularly Fabio, are amazing and helpful! The facilities are clean and feel new! The personal light and plug is a big bonus! I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who is traveling to Lisbon!

Definitely the best hostel we have stayed at! Great common room with bean bags and even a bed. Had a bar, a well equipped kitchen, washing and drying machines, great staff who were really helpful and also a huge breakfast every morning and the option to pay for dinner and a pub crawl every night. Rooms were large and bathrooms were great and got cleaned every day. Beds were comfortable and generously sized. Great location and they offered a walking tour every day.

really good lay out, friendly staff, great location and excellent pub crawls

very good hostel,everything is almost perfect,especially their young staffs in the reception desk.

literally the best hostel I have ever stayed at. the common room was large and inviting. not to mention the huge dinner that was put on every night (which was a great way to meet people before the pub crawl). the rooms were large and had a HUGE locker that my 80 liter backpack could fit into. everything about this place is great. i had no complaints at all

The staff are really a fantastic bunch. They really try to help. Manuel is really a great guy. Thank you for the great stay. The room and bathrooms were very clean.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Great place to meet other travels. The evening meals were delicious ... thanks for the great stay.

Couldn't fault this hostel! Great service, the staff were friendly and helpful, was a clean and comfortable place! So close to the shops and train station all in walking distance. The dinner nights are definitley worth it, will be back to stay again!

I only wish that there were some sort of solution for when wanting to bring somebody you met back for relations :o) Other than that, the hostel dinner and sangria was brilliant. I'd probably suggest that the top bunks get some form of curtain. I noticed some people talking about it, and while I don't really care, I would seem that others do.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

I really loved my stay here, one of my favourite hostels. Staff were super friendly and helpful and went out of their way to give us great advice about what to see and do. Their tip sheets were really helpful, and they had many activities running every day. Room was spacious and had aircon, and the lower bunks had curtains which was nice. Also a nice big elevator which is always a positive. Large showers were great, and a nice breakfast too. Thanks for the great stay!

Probably the single nicest hostel we have ever been to! Quiet at night, extremely clean, sanitary and the best vibes in town! Would stay there again anytime! Recommend to all, we have been to over 20 hostels this one is by far the best!

• 15th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Since this wasn't the first hostel I've stayed in Lisbon, I can compare. So I think this is a gret one beacause besides all the great infrastructure, the administration was very well prepared to come up with a solution for a booking problem I was having in Lisbon. And they offer a lots of touristic options. The atmosphere was a little more party then I use to like, but in a general perspective I think this is what hostel guests look for.

Best staff and atmosphere I've seen! Ideal location. Lots to see and do organized by the hostel.