Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great location, great staff, great tours on offer (free walking, beach trip, Sintra etc.) and great for solo travelers, comfy beds with curtains and draw lockers. Staying at their hostel in Porto because I like it so much ! Stay here if you can afford it.

This hostel is what all hostels should be based off. Absolutely fantastic and has everything a backpacker could ever want. Extremely fun, spotless facilities and the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend to everyone. The location is next to none and the free walking tours are so great. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Just stay here and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thanks so much guys!!

Best hostel ever, i wanted to stay 2 days and i ended staying 12, untill I spent All My money!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Everything was just PERFECT. It´s ultra clean, comfortable, great location, cool people, program and they have the nicest staff ever. Best Hostel I stayed in so far!

Staff were amazing! Curtains over the beds for privacy, light and power socket for each bed, big locker to secure your stuff. Wifi works everywhere, free breakfast with toast, cereal, scrambled eggs. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in... and I've stayed in a lot. Shout out to Fabio with the dreadlocks!! :)

Very pleased with the service I was given

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything I wanted from a hostel. Clean, secure, friendly, sociable vibe, perfect location. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Evening meal was good in the communal area, plus then everyone went on the bar crawl. Will definitely be staying again

Best hostel i have ever visited so far. Staff is super cool. They put a lot of effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Whenever i will come back to Lisbon, this will be my first choice. YES! Hostel is the place to be. Local food everyday (for additional 10 EUR) and pub crawl every night.

What a phenomenal place! Thanks yes hostel, my time in Lisbon was amazing.

Had an awesome stay at Yes! Lisbon. Highly recommend the day trip to Sintra, the group dinners and the walking tours all of which are fun and great for meeting people. Extremely clean, bathrooms were cleaned at least 3 times a day. Good showers, and there were individual outlets and reading lights for each bed. Everything you're looking for in a hostel!

The staff is funny, helpful, kind, and professional. The location was perfect! By the train, metro, and bus stations. There are also a multitude of shops, restaurants, cafés, and historical landmarks around. As much as I loved Lisbon, this hostel was so great it made me want to stick around 24/7!! The bed was comfortable, shower facilities were lavish

The best Hostel I've ever been! Yes! Hostel has an increadible location (really close to Bairro Alto and Praça do Comércio), very confortable rooms, modern and clean bathrooms (with the very best shower!) and the most friendly and exciting staff. The lockers are big enough to fit your luggage (and they can lend you a padlock), the internet is free and if you are in a room without a bathroom, you may find a good amount of them in each floor! It was my 2nd time and I will definitely come back!

Great hostel, great time! I ate there every night and did tours organized through the hostel and I wouldn't do it any other way.

Awesome hostel! Best I came across in 3months of travelling Europe! Fabio is the man! Never felt so immediately welcome in a hostel before. Group dinners for €10 with all you can drink.. Amazing! Great location, great facilities, great vibe, great staff. 10/10 Not sure when, not sure how, but I will be back for sure.

Party hostel which was disappointing as it's not what we were looking for. Expect to be awake through the night. If you're looking to party until 7 am then you'll enjoy.

• 17th Aug 2014

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in! It had all the essentials: security, cleanliness, location, and above all a friendly, welcoming environment. They provide dinners (around 10 euros) that bring most of the guests down to the giant lounge/ dinning area which is next to the bar so that everyone can socialize. The lounge was my favorite thing about this because, as a solo traveler, I got to meet a bunch of cool people. If you're in Lisbon, it's definitely worth a couple nights in.

Amazing hostel! I have no doubt that it's simply the best hostel that i've ever stayed at. Perfect location, just 3 minutes walking from Terreiro do Paço, and really close to Barrio Alto. Excellent bathrooms, specially the showers, that are better that those i have in my house! The staff is very kind and always treat you as a king! I'am really looking forward coming back to Yes Lisbon!

Took the guy at reception 1hr & 1/2 to check us in. He flat out said I forgot you were here... We only had one night and one full day in Lisbon and 2hrs were wasted on this crazy guy at reception. We were furious. The hostel was extremely well kept and clean i'll give them credit for that. The organised day tour to Sintra was great ( a must do if you don't have long around Lisbon) ! All in all a good Hostel just had our hopes a little higher I guess because of all the great reviews.....

• 16th Aug 2014

Amazing place, the staff are very friendly and the people wonderfull

• 15th Aug 2014

Flawless! Yes Lisbon was one of the best hostels we stayed in in all of Western and Eastern Europe. Fantastic night life in Lisbon and great vibes at hostel. Staff were welcoming, free shots and breakfast, very helpful. Spotlessly clean, and very chilled common room to hang out in and make friends. Great kitchen facilities, delicious dinner for moderate price. Only thing is stay out of the kitchen while they cook up the feast.