Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

The people were great! Super enthusiastic and couldn't have asked for anything more!

The staff. The tours. The dinner. The free shots. Just about everything was amazing!

Everything was great. Exceeded my expectations.

• 25th Oct 2013

Loved this hostel!!!! Great staff, excursions, facilities etc...

• 25th Oct 2013

Nice hostel!

Am a retired 73 year old male, and although Hostels are geared mainly to the younger crowd the Stall made me feel most welcome and met some of the most interesting young people from ALL over the world. Location could not be better, and the atmosphere is tops. Also spotless clean, will definitely be back.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The best hostel I have stayed in!!! The downstairs bathroom were a little dirty.

• 24th Oct 2013

Best meal I've had while traveling! Staff is so nice and helpful, we wet on an 8 hr driving tour through the for only 10 euros!

• 24th Oct 2013

I had a great time at Yes! Lisbon, loved it. Very friendly staff including reception, chefs and bus driver Luis, you guys are awesome!

Although the staff was great we got placed on the top floor with only a sky light so it got hot quickly and since it was raining we couldn't open the skylight and because it was October they had already switched the ac to heat and we had no way of cooling down our room. Also the internet didn't work in our room at all probably since we were on the top floor and in order to shower we had to walk down to the next floor. Great location though

I wonder: Where else in the world will i find an hostel with all those "basic needs" included for such a good price?! Centrally located, near the best neighborhood to go out at night, with policemen just around the corner and a 5 stars facilities and staff!? - Congratulations for all your work, yes!hostel Lisbon team!

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

A great place to stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Great walking tour of Lisbon. My first experience with hostels and I am hooked.

That was one of the bests hostels I've ever been!! And I've been in quite a lot!! The staff are very friendly and helpful, they have laundry, very good breakfast, the beds are very comfortable and they have curtains for you to have privacy!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »