Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Very welcoming. All staff are interested and involved and willing to help wherever they can. Questions were answered professionally but in a personal way. I did a walking tour led by Suraya and the same applied here too. If I scored everything highly, it is because I would and have recommend the hostel to others. My first experience with a modern hostel couldn't have been better.

• 15th Jun 2015

All the staff are amazing and very helpfull. The room are clear, breakfast really good.

• 15th Jun 2015

This has been one of my favorite hostels I've stayed in thus far. When in Lisbon it can be hard to find things to do, but this hostel has such a great atmosphere that you wind up making friends and creating your own adventures. The dinners every night are worth the money, as is the pub crawl that follows. It's incredibly clean, especially the bathrooms. I felt very much at home- and as if I had my own space in my bunk. It is a must stay while in Lisbon.

I like that the hostel had lots of information on where to go and what to see.

i LOVE EVERYTHING AND ALL THE STAFFS WILL DO THE BEST FOR YOU!

Best hostel in Lisboa!

I refuse to stay in another hostel the next time I return to Lisbon. I could write a book on all the things I loved about this hostel, but I definitely have to say thank you to the amazing staff. All of the staff members have such great spirits and bring great positive vibes to make guests feel welcomed. 10€ dinners were delicious!! Best showerhead EVER. 1€ fresh squeezed OJ to get a daily intake of vitamin C. I have no complaints and cannot wait to return again. -Alicia

This place was absolutely amazing. I stayed here for a weekend with some friends, and we had the best time ever. The atmosphere is so much fun from the group dinners every night (which had some of the best food ever) to the awesome staff they have. We also did the pub crawl with Anna, and she looks really innocent, but she is like a little fireball that makes sure everyone is having the best time.

• 12th Jun 2015

Brilliant hostel with safe rooms. Beds are comfy and you can chill easily in the hostel. The hostel also organises pub crawls which are great and can advise on beaches and tours worth doing in Lisbon! Would definitely go back!

I would like to thank all of the staff from Yes Lisbon Hostel (they are really friendly and make you feel at home all the time). Good value, helpful staff, affordable prices and excellent atmosphere! :) The chef Diana is really keen on cooking for the guests and her her food is absolutely unmissable! Tks guys!! :)

Amazing place! Thank you!

I've been to approximately 40 hostels and this was easily the best one I've been to. The €10 3-course meal which came with free drinks for 2 hours is a great deal, the food was of a very high standard every time we had it, not to mention a great way to meet new people. Excellent wi-fi, comfy beds, great location and a cool and chilled common room. All the staff were amazing but a special shoutout to the Fabulous Fabio and the Delightful Debora. Hope to return to Yes Hostel soon.

• 10th Jun 2015

It was our 1st Hostel Experience and we loved our stay here in Lisbon! The trip arranged to Sintra was fabulous from the Hostel along with the Pub Crawl which is a must. Will come back for sure! We loved Yes Lisbon! Lots of Good wishes, Mitisha, Simantini & Parth

• India

The best hostel I stayed at while in Europe for 35 days. Everyone that was part of the staff is so amazing, friendly, and helpful. Stayed at the hostel twice while on my eurotrip, and did not regret my decision. The hostel is clean, and the food was delicious!

• 9th Jun 2015

Very friendly, welcoming, help full staff who worked hard to help guests with tour, places today etc. Free breakfast and 10 Euro dinners assisted people getting to know each other. It is a party hostel so you need to be aware that people make noise and come in at all hours. Only recommendation I would make is to install a glass door between the shower and the drying off area instead of current curtain.

Friendly and helpful staff! They made a point to know everbody's name. They had great tips for the city, too!

One of the best hostel ever, the staff is amazing, i booked 3 nights but stayed 1 week for finish, Thank to everybody Vicente, Fabio, Andre and all the others. We made the first boat party, it was awesome Very good location, facilities, people, very nice breakfast Never forget you, thank's everything guys :) Romain

This hostel is very clean and modern looking. the staff is very nice and helpful and the breakfast is awesome. overall, great looking hostel but underwhelming atmosphere.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at - they really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home while providing top-level service. 5 stars all the way.

great staff!