Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Started my trip here and they set the bar high. Amazing staff, amazing location and facilities. Met some amazing people and had a ball. The dinners and open bar are a bargain. Will be back

Excellent hostel! Perfectly cleaned, well-organized, safe, with a fantastic location, a friendly staff and an international atmosphere. Here are some details I would improve: bedroom lighting is a little bit too weak, some common shelves in the dormitories could be useful and I would suggest to enrich the breakfast offered.

• 2nd May 2015

Best hostel ive ever been!! The room really clean and pretty ! All the people were really nice ,i had a great time!

• Colombia

Initially paid for 2 nights. Stayed for 5 nights. The dinners were the best! A big thank you to the staff for making my birthday one to remember.

Best hostel I've stayed. Great staff, everyone super friendly, I had a problem with my flight and had to stay one day longer and got all the support I needed. Dinner was excellent not just because of the food that was delicious, but also because helps alone travellers to meet new people.

• 2nd May 2015

Great staff, cozy beds and good dinner.

Loved it! Very family friendly, oustanding staff and will be visiting again! Thank you!

• 2nd May 2015

This was by far the best hostel ive ever stayed at and therefore set the bar quite high for all the following hostels. The lobby/chill area, was super cozy and made me feel at home, daily free walking tours were a blessing and the staff were the friendliest most amazing people ive ever met. Big ups to Fabio for making my stay fantastic and for making me feel like i was part of the family! The nightly dinners were great too, the price was a bit steep but the free booze made it great. ovearall,A++

Yes! Hostel was by far the best hostel I've stayed at! The location is situated in between all the main squares, train stations, and the ocean front! I immediately received great vibes from the staff as well as all the other backpackers. The hostel was really clean and safe, too! Every night there was a 3 course home cooked dinner offered including unlimited drinks for only 10 euros!! Afterwards, for another 10 euros a great pub crawl! Definitely recommend to everyone visiting Lisbon!

The better hostel I have ever see!

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Greece

The communal area,facilities and spirit are brilliant. The staff very helpful. I loved the communal dinner,free drink and if your are still up for more ,there is the pub crawl.

Yes! Lisbon is anything we could want in a hostel and more. The front desk staff were so helpful and did anything they could to make us laugh or feel more at home anytime they saw us. The location makes it easy to walk anywhere in under 10-15 minutes. I HIGHLY recommend signing up for the hostel dinners!! The food is better than most food we've had in nice restaurants since travelling Europe (not to mention the open bar is a great touch) so the $10 you pay is well worth what you're getting.

• 28th Apr 2015

Good location and friendly staff

The staff was so friendly and I really appreciated their enthusiasm and dedication to our stay. The facilities were so clean and modern, it was great value. The hostel dinner for 10 euros was also very good and worth the cost!

• 27th Apr 2015

Excellent hostel loved everything

The staff are all friendly and helpful. Everything's clean. The dinners are delicious. Perfect location for exploring the city.

• 26th Apr 2015

Great social vibe at this hostel. we loved the Yes dinner's as they were great value, good food and a great way to meet other guests. we enjoyed the pub crawl, the girls did a good job keeping everyone together. only negative was there is no option for a private bathroom however the shared facilities were modern and very clean.

I've stayed in almost one hundred hostels all round the world and I can honestly say this was one of the very best. Everything was perfect but the thing that impressed me most was the quality of the staff, they always went that extra mile to make sure everyone had a great time. They were all great but have to give a special mention to Jurema she was an absolute LEGEND!!! If I come back to Lisbon will definittely be staying in this place

I kept hearing "best hostel ever". I found that hard to believe.... but honestly, upon leaving, I had NOT ONE complaint ! The staff was awesome! the environment was PERFECT to eat local food, drink and meet others. The 6 bed dorm, VERY spacious! curtains on the bunks for even more privacy! I don't know how someone can complain about the FREE breakfast!! Scrambled eggs, toast, jams, cereal, coffee, yogurt and more ! and yes.. BEST hostel I've ever stayed at! Keep doing a great job Yes! Lisbon!!

The staff makes the hostel, it's great!

• 23rd Apr 2015