Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Great Hostel, great staff, great people. Always nice and clean, safe and everything. Superb location - overall a great experience!

• 13th Aug 2014

This is a really nice hostel to stay at in Lisbon. It is well equipped with a kitchen, common room and bar. We stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was relatively spacious. They do a 3 course set menu for €10 with all you can drink alcohol. They offer some really good walking tours and day trips. I would stay here again.

Amazing staff, great kitchen, family dinners are delicious and a great way to connect. The activities are great and the location is prime. The rooms and beds have a curtain, personal plug, little shelf and everything one would need. Really a great place. I prefer smaller hostels usually but had a great time at this one. They really have the hostel and backpacker needs down to a science.

The hostel and staff are amazing. Gave us great recommendations about food and things to see in the area and are friendly and welcoming. Don't have a bad thing to say!!

The best hostel on our trip! Met some cool friends, food was great, pubcrawl was nice, Sintra tour was amazing, beds were good, rooms clean, bathrooms and shower great! Het beste hostel op onze trip! Coole mensen ontmoet, ontbijt en diner was heel goed, kroegentocht was leuk, Sintra tour was het geld meer dan waard en geweldig, goede bedden en douches en schoon! Thanks Yes! Bedankt Yes!

Amazing hostel, friendly staff and centrally located. This hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at.

YES! Hostel was the 1st stop on a 10 day trip around Portugal & it was nothing short of AMAZING! I was traveling alone for the 1st time during my 2 night stay at YES! before meeting up w/my sis. I couldn't have picked a better place to stay solo! The cleanliness of the hostel & AWESOME staff can't be beat! SERIOUSLY! The hostel dinners were delish & a great way to meet people from all over the world! Then an awesome pub crawl led by fun (& still professional!) staff! Do the walking tour too!!

• 9th Aug 2014

Can't fault the place at all! Spent a weekend there and staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Beer tasters, glass of milk for our cake & general helpfulness. We were in mixed dorms and got on with everybody. The pub crawls were great fun too. Very clean rooms and excellent shower facilities.

• All Male Group, 25-30

Nice beds with curtains, lights and power outlet - gives you privacy and the possibility to charge your phone/camera etc. without being afraid of having it stolen. Nice, clean bathrooms. Supernice staff that is always really helpful, you can see that their dedicated. Best free breakfast I ever had in a hostel, with almost-brown bread, cheese and ham, coffea etc. Free dinner with all you can drink was good and really cheap, pub crawl was good. Also recommend the surfing classes.

Brilliant Hostel!! One of the best I've stayed in! The evening meal was excellent and since it was my birthday they even gave me a cake with a candle and we had a crazy night out on the pub crawl! Clean, friendly, all around great hostel!

• Wales

I can recommend Yes Hostel in Lisbon, very friendly and helpful staff, location in the centre, comfortable room, tasty breakfast and it is worth to buy the 10 EUR dinner! Good programmes like city tour, pub tour and dinner in good company :)

Perfect hostel. Very good staff. If Hugo and Diogo were Brazilians they would be GAUCHOS, haha. Thanks for all guys

They made my stay so much more fun than if I had gone to a different hostel.

• 7th Aug 2014

This is the greatest hostel in Europe, and probably the world. I was with four other guys and a girl and our stay was amazing. The staff is awesome, you are greeted with a shot of their local liquor, the rooms are immaculate and the location is perfect. Do the dinner and pub crawl every night. Unlimited beer during dinner and tons of shots after. David, you're the man and the pub crawls rocked. Thanks from the Texas group in early August. P.S. they have FIFA to play in the lobby!!!!

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and I have never stayed in such a clean hostel. The bathrooms were immaculate and the bedrooms, although in a dorm style, were surprisingly private with curtains or wooden frames for the bunk beds.

An amazing hostel!! Love the atmosphere here! Can meet a lot of people from different countries, and the dinner was great! Friendly staffs and super pub crawl!! The best hostel I've ever stayed!!

I recommend Yes! Hostel for everyone who is planning a trip to Lisbon! Excellent staff and place!

• 6th Aug 2014

Amazing hostel! Beds are great, especially with the curtains. The kitchen is great, and the fact the hostel does a dinner every night was awesome! Pub crawl was fun, a lot of walking but you can take roadies with you. Lisbon night life was super fun! Hostel is in a great location close to train line and easy to get to and from the airport. Definitely recommend staying here.

Breakfast could still last longer to fit parties and south way of life :). Otherwise very nice hostel !

Great place!