Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

I have have been in so many hostels and this is the best one i have ever been.thank you for all.great stuffs.really friendly and familiar.greetings for fabio from the two germans girls with the green car.

Try the free walking tour. I did it with Rita and it was really good. And don't miss the hostel dinner and pub crowls. :))))

Easily one if the best hostels I've stayed in so far, the really made that place!!

The staff is is incredibly nice! My time at Lisbon and at yes!hostel was one of the best parts of my travels through Portugal and Spain!

Excellent hostel. One of the best in Europe! The reception staff go way beyond their means to help you out in any way possible.

• 27th Aug 2014

It was probably the best hostel I've been, I highly recommend! All the dinners, Pub crawl, tours were amazing. I'ts the perfect place to meet new people. The staffs were so kind and the location is perfect.

Great location, located in the center of Lissabon . Its the hostel to party! Best place to go for peops travelling by oneself.

Fun hostel, great rooms and social vibe, especially the home-made dinners! Unfortunately, AWFUL check-in policy - 3pm, really? Lounge is also cleaned during the afternoon so no real place to sleep except a bed in the middle of the living room...kind of awkward...do not come after pulling an all nighter in Barcelona... :(

This place is literally perfect. Where to begin...the staff are super friendly, outgoing and helpful! The atmosphere is great especially if you take part in the dinner and pub crawl- really easy to meet people. It is also the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed it.. The cleaners are permanently busy! The rooms are awesome too with under bed lockers, curtains over the beds for privacy, lights, side tables and plug points for everyone! I wish every hostel was like this!! Thanks guys!!

Staff, rooms, atmosphere...definitely the THE first one !

The hostel is great in everything. Just sometimes bathrooms were a bit smelly. Paper or a machine to dry your hands will be nice either.

Great location, great staff, great tours on offer (free walking, beach trip, Sintra etc.) and great for solo travelers, comfy beds with curtains and draw lockers. Staying at their hostel in Porto because I like it so much ! Stay here if you can afford it.

This hostel is what all hostels should be based off. Absolutely fantastic and has everything a backpacker could ever want. Extremely fun, spotless facilities and the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend to everyone. The location is next to none and the free walking tours are so great. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Just stay here and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed. Thanks so much guys!!

Best hostel ever, i wanted to stay 2 days and i ended staying 12, untill I spent All My money!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Chile

Everything was just PERFECT. It´s ultra clean, comfortable, great location, cool people, program and they have the nicest staff ever. Best Hostel I stayed in so far!

Staff were amazing! Curtains over the beds for privacy, light and power socket for each bed, big locker to secure your stuff. Wifi works everywhere, free breakfast with toast, cereal, scrambled eggs. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in... and I've stayed in a lot. Shout out to Fabio with the dreadlocks!! :)

Very pleased with the service I was given

• 21st Aug 2014

Everything I wanted from a hostel. Clean, secure, friendly, sociable vibe, perfect location. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Evening meal was good in the communal area, plus then everyone went on the bar crawl. Will definitely be staying again

Best hostel i have ever visited so far. Staff is super cool. They put a lot of effort to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Whenever i will come back to Lisbon, this will be my first choice. YES! Hostel is the place to be. Local food everyday (for additional 10 EUR) and pub crawl every night.

What a phenomenal place! Thanks yes hostel, my time in Lisbon was amazing.