Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

Outstanding! Can't fault the hostel or the staff. Great location and knowledge from the staff. The staff always chat to you as you walk past and try to remember your name, which is impressive. Given a beer on check in while we waited is a great start! Cheap drinks all the time and 24/7 bar. Lisbon is a fantastic vibrant city and the hostel reflects that. If you're visiting Lisbon a stay here is a must!

The best Staff and Hostel Ever!!! Thank You and see u very soon!!

• 14th Mar 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in! Staff are VERY friendly, and the guests are equally so. You will not regret your stay! Great location, easy to find. Dinner is tasty and great value. Brilliant hostel!

Best hostel. Breakfast was awesome and the staff was the friendliest of any hostel I've been at!

Loved the place. Your staff are incredibly helpful & fun people.

• 13th Mar 2015

Great staff and welcoming. I had a lot of fun in the Yes! Hostel! The bed linen were nice, the rooms clean, the entrance was secured. Also the bar is good fun. I met so many people. The dinner is AMAZING for the price you pay. I really recommend it, plus it's good value. You can also sign in for the "pub crawl", and you get to go to 2 bars and a club with other people in the hostel. There are also day trips (tours) organized by the hostel, which are great. Just perfect if you travel on your own!

The best hostel I have been to so far 👍 very good location, in an amazing city! The staff is awesome, and I would recommand this hostel to everyone. I'll go back any day😊

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Norway

I would like to say, this hostel is not as good as the ranking. The good thing is location is nice But it is quite noisy there, and its not so clean, the bed is not so comfortable, you need to wash dishes for yourself for breakfast and the breakfast has limited choices. It is just a normal hostel without breaking your expectation

Very friendly staff. Great kitchen. Great location

Perfect hostel, nice bedrooms, awesome staff, just few bathrooms for many people.

• 6th Mar 2015

I just had the best weekend at Yes Hostel. The dinners, pub crawl and staff were the best I have ever come across and I am a seasoned backpacker. Special shoutout to Fabio who is the most amazing person I have met.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The pictures don't do justice to how cozy the rooms are. The (shared) toilet may even be better than some hotel toilets - it even has a rain shower! The social atmosphere at the hostel is amazing. They have a proper dinner every night for around 10 euros, cooked by their chef who does a fantastic job and which entitles you to a free flow of beer. At 1145 the receptionist shouts FREE SHOT and everyone gathers for that and to head out for the night.

Great hostel, I would gladly stay there again!

• 5th Mar 2015

I just love all the stuff in this hostel,they are very passion,helpful,and nice.The location is perfect,in the centre,you can easly get the beach and the bus go to airport.The room is clean ,although we share the bathroom,but there is alway someone keep cleaning it.And the breakfast is also nice,we also have a lot of fun in the free city tour and the night activities that hostel hold. Anyway,you just cant miss it if you visit Lisbon!!!!!!!

• 5th Mar 2015
  • China

Nice place! We loved it! Big thanks to Fabian!!! You are awesome! See you guys in Riga! Katja and Kate

You were all really nice and receptive! You wellcomed me so well, that made me feel at home. I stayed only one night because I had to get a flight back to Brazil early in the mornig. The guy who worked that night in the reception made coffee and bread for me, although it was not breakfast time, that actually starts at 8 o'clock.

Had a really great stay at Yes Hostel. Staff were amazing and really helpful, really central location and amazing dinners each night. 3 course meal with wines/beers included for 10 euros! The chef is absolutely top quality as well so I would recommend the meals. Also good atmosphere with parties every night.

Best experience in lisbon.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

A great hostel to stay at. Special regards to Fabio, the reception guy, who was an old friend of mine from another hostel and was really nice and receptive (everyone who stays there should meet him). The atmosphere is very relaxed and the hostel manages to keep itself pretty clean. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a cheap and exceptionally located place in Lisbon.

It's the best hostel I've ever been!!! It was my third time there and I will definitely come back! It's incredible how the hostel has everything clean, organized and perfectly suited for your stay. And the most important thing: they have the best staff! You can be sure that they will do everything possible to make your stay at Lisbon unforgettable!