Yes! Lisbon Hostel Reviews

Rua de Sao Juliao 148, Lisbon, Portugal

This Hostel is really clean, nice and organized. I stronhly recomend to stay there.

Friendly staff, great atmosphere!!!!

• 4th Oct 2015

This hostel blew my mind! ALL of the staff were amazing; helpful, energetic, engaging, friendly...the list goes on... My husband and I stayed in a 6 bed dorm (this was my FIRST hostel experience), I was blown away. It was large, the beds were comfy, the rooms were spacious, and there was an elevator which was convenient. Breakfast was great, and for 10euro per person, you get an incredibly delicious authentic portugese meal made by a local including all you can drink. We will 100% be back!!!

I loved the hostel a lot. However, some of the staff could be more friendly

I know everybody sends so positive reviews about the staff, but seriously, they are awesome. They really merit all the positive comments I've seen!

The people make this hostel amazing. great vibe, great bar, happy and helpful staff that go way beyond what you would expect . excellent dinners and comfy beds. Love Lisbon. Love Yes Hostel! definitely one of my faves on this RTW

The staff are absolutely amazing!!!! Everyone was so kind and helpful! Clean hostel good internet good kitchen !! Would highly recommend!

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• 2nd Oct 2015

This place was great from start to finish. The staff were all extremely helpful and good fun. The dinner/drinks/bar crawl are all great value and the vibe at each are really good too. Location is fantastic making most things easily walkable.

Best hostel I have ever been at. The staff takes care of you in everyway. They greet you with a smile, introduce you to other travellers and make sure you don't feel alone. They guide you to points of interest and activities and obtain information if you have a special request. For 10 Euros, you can have a "homemade" dinner including appetizer and soup and all the beer, sangria of wine you can drink from 9pm to 11pm. The staff is like close friends. At the Yes, "everyone knows your name".

Nice location, near to Praça do Comércio.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Everything at the hostel was amazing, but particularly the staff. They were friendly and informative, showing concern when I came back from tour with a mosquito bite on my face and provided ointment without being prompted. All staff members took the initiative to learn my name and greet me whenever they saw me which made me feel taken care of as I am travelling alone.

Loved the stay even if it was short. Hostel staff were super helpful with how to get around and things to do in Lisbon

Amazing hostel! The staff are so welcoming and the vibes are excellent, was such a shame I couldn't stay longer!

Yes! Hostel was one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms were clean. I would definitely come back to stay here!

• 25th Sep 2015

My stay at Yes! Lisbon Hostel was a great experience. The staff was so friendly and they made the stay enjoyable. Dinner was amazing and it's set up in an atmosphere that allows you to meet people and make new friends. The hostel is very clean and in a great location. I had so much fun and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in Lisbon!

We had such a great stay at Yes hostel. They were very accommodating and the staff members are so sweet. Clean, friendly, delicious food and comfortable beds! The showers are great too!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Love love loved this hostel!! Really social with a dinner each night, great walking tours and fab staff - especially Fabio & Fabio! Hope to come back one day!

Very nice Hostel !!!

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Egypt

Impossible to fault this hostel. Best quality hostel room I've ever stayed in (with en suite too), fair prices, awesome staff with great tips about what to do in the city, bargain nightly meal&drinks for €10 which is a great way to meet the others who are staying from all over the world. In short - excellent! Will be returning...