Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

I had a great stay here. The hostel is relatively small compared to the Yes Hostel in Lisbon, but it has the same good atmosphere & friendly staff. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the whole place felt very secure. Central location right next to Clerigos Tower. The hostel has walking tours, meals, pub crawls & free breakfast and there are lots of young people to meet. The noise from the communal area travels up to the first floor at night, but it's quiet by midnight. Overall fab stay.

Very good hostel at a perfect location. Really friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money.

Wonderful location next to Torre dos Clérigos. Friendly and helpful staff, very nice atmosphere. Delicious hostel dinners, cooperation with Porto Walkers (every tour is recommendable: morning, afternoon and of ourse the port wine tour). If you have the chance, go there for Sao Joao - you will have a perfect time there! Thumbs up for Yes Porto!

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, thanks! Lockers are very secured. Maybe just missing a couple of bathroom sinks. A good choice in beautiful Porto.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! The staff are SO nice, the dinners are awesome, and the community-feel is unbeatable. Although they do have bunk beds, there are high ceilings which makes upper bunk feel spacious, and curtains which make the lower bunks feel particularly private. Finally their collaboration with Port Walkers is fantastic, in fact I did three of the four offered tours (morning, evening, and port tasting!). Would absolutely stay here again when I return to Porto.

Really one of the best hostel I've ever been. The staff is awesome and we feel like at home. Really surprised about this hostel, everybody who wants to discover Porto in the best conditions should go to Yes hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015

Best hostel ever, mainly because of the friendly staff whose recommendations were useful, accurate and always delicious.Traditional Portuguese dinner every night - 10 euros for starter, entree, main and dessert with unlimited drinks! Incredible value and fun family atmosphere. Good chill out area and kitchen, and great music. Light-filled rooms, bed curtains. Perfect location in the middle of everything and 5 mins from the station. Go on 23 June and celebrate Sao Joao, you'll have the best time!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff went above and beyond all my expectations to make sure we were looked after and had a great time. The hostel is quite small compared to others I've been in, but this does not affect the atmosphere and actually creates a sense of community, which the staff encourage by mingling with the guests and joining in the fun. The free shot every night at 11 is a huge bonus, too. I think I'll come back next year for Festa de Sao Joao again!

Great place to stay! We couldn't have made a better decision. The staff is always helpful and friendly, there are different daily activities such as free walking tours, pub crawls, dinners... The rooms are clean, tidy and comfortable. Location couldn't be better! Right under the Clerigos tower, in the very city centre.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Spain

The beds here are of a very high quality, the reading lamps and small shelves perfect size and strength and the lockers very secure. The staff were all very friendly and helpful - they were the best part of the place, the food was tasty and beers cold, fast WiFi, great location, and the port wine tour was the best excursion I've been on in Portugal - a must do. The only small negative I can think of is the bar needs more stock and choice, and there are a LOT of stairs for a weary traveler.

Had a great stay, perfect location, helpful and friendly staff - thank you!

• 17th Jun 2015

It was my first time in a hostel and was really surprised with the quality of Yes Porto. I have made friends from many places and had a very pleasant time. Two thumbs way up for the staff - Manuel, Noca, Ricardo, Nuno, Hugo and all the others.

• 17th Jun 2015

The best hostel I stayed in my life. Staff is great, friendly, helpful, fun. They make you feel welcome. Location is very central, and so close to São Bento train and metro station. The showers are wonderful, better than my home's shower. Rooms are also great. They offer a 4 course dinner for €10 everynight, which someone from the staff cooks. I loved Yes Porto, and will certainly come back.

The hostel is one of the nicest I have stayed in. Great location, clean and quiet. I would highly recommend.

• 14th Jun 2015

Had a great time at Yes! Porto. The staff and facilities are all fantastic, and the hostel is perfectly located in the city. Really enjoyed the hostel dinner and the pub crawl! The beds were very comfortable, and each bunk has its own light, power outlets, and lockable drawer large enough to store luggage. The walk to the bathrooms was a bit longer than I would have liked, but that's the only blemish on an otherwise excellent experience. Highly recommended.

Had a great stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The dinners were really good. The hostel was very clean. I met a lot of great people here. I would stay here again!

What an outstanding hostel! Clean rooms, VERY friendly staff, good food for only €10, nice activities. I'd totally recommend this hostel, i had 4 wonderfull days in Porto and met some of the most awesome people. Thank you Yes crew!!

• 12th Jun 2015

Great stay! Very nice hostel with great staff!

All of the things in Yes! Hostel Porto are wonderful. The location is very convenient. The room is safe and very clean. The kitchen is clear and has all the tools you need.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been in. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The bar and meals provides everyone with a great opportunity to meet. I can't wait to come back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7