Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

I really enjoyed my stay at Yes! The first thing that I noticed was the location. Very central and close to the city center. The staff was very friendly, some of the nicest that I have met in terms of hostel staff, always willing to help. Great free walking tour, nice breakfast included, and I hear the dinners were well worth the €10 although I didn't get the chance to join. Would definitely stay here again on a return visit to Porto. Great city, great hostel!

This is an amazing hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. It is close to everything you want to see Make sure you have the dinner provided at the hostel at least once.

First off, Anna is quite the beautiful lass. I'd go back just for her! That being said...Great, great hostel. Medium sized, good price, a staff that is involved and friendly. I liked the location and te security was too notch. I also noticed how nice and modern looking the showers were. Oh yes, everything in the hostel is so clearly labled and self explanatory which elimantes asking a bunch of redundant questions. The nightly dinner is also an incredibl value. 10/10 hostel

Goooooood:)

This was by far one of the coolest hostels I have ever stayed at. The guys we met at the front desk were super welcoming and helpful. We were a group of five and got a private room. Comfy beds, beautiful interior, great views.

• 25th Apr 2015

Yes! Porto Hostel was perfect to me including security, facility, price and staff even wifi was very good.

One of the best best hostel i have staied so far. Had i really good time there. Staff was friendly and the dinner was delicouse.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

We had a lovely stay. The hostel is easy to find with the information given when you book your reservation. It's clean and very safe. The staff is really really nice and willing to help and to give good advice. Nice music in the living room where you can meet and talk to the people staying here too. Thank you yes Hostel!

• 23rd Apr 2015

You don't need to read any reviews. Just go and stay without any doubt.

I had never been to a hostel before but it was a great experience, way better than I ever excepted. Great accomodations and atmosphere! I'll recommend it in the future!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Location is good and room are great and amazing. Breakfast is just okay

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff is very friendly. Hostel is very clean. Would recommend to all age groups.

• 19th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect except just 1 thing. The room was a bit dark.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Four of us stayed in the 4 Person Mixed Dorm. We only stayed one night at this hostel but we had a blast while we were there! The hostel is in an amazing location, right in the city and next to all the clubs and bars. We had an amazing night there since there was an organized event in the common area where we met a lot of travellers and hit up a lot of bars and clubs in the area. Everything was clean and good. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that our room was a bit narrow.

Really good hostel! Right at the center! You won't need to take the subway anywhere. It is also close-by to the train station in case you want to visit some other cities in Portugal (Coimbra highly recommended). I totally recommend the hostel! Rooms might be tiny for number of people, but they are clean and in good shape. Breakfast included for a good price. Really recommend it!

• 16th Apr 2015

Stayed two nights in 4-bed mixed dorm. Probably the best hostel I ve ever stayed. Location is superb, staff is amazing. Very clean. Wifi good. Beds were very big and comfortable! I love that you got ur own curtain and place to put ur stuff on ur bed. Breakfast is simple with cornflakes, bread, cheese and jam but it s ok. Showers are great with plenty of hot water. The only minor point i didnt like is sharing the wc/bathrooms that at the same time someone else might be in the next one but whatevr

My third stay in this hostel which I find way above average for everything (location, kindness of the staff, food, cleanliness, comfort, facilities and safety).

Wonderful hostel, one of the best I have stayed at. The staff was incredibly friendly and kind, the breakfast was good, the beds were comfortable and the whole place was amazingly clean. I highly recommend it!

My second stay there ! I still think this is, by far, the best hostel I have been to. This time I had one of the best meals I have had in Portugal. The beds are clean and comfortable, the staff way above anywhere else (and in Portugal the standards are high...). The location is perfect, so this is definitely an amazing hostel...

Great hostel. The wrist key idea is cool and the fact the locker locks with this and is under means the rooms don't get cluttered. Lovely place.

• 12th Apr 2015