Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Terrific Hostel, right in the Old Center of Porto, the Staff was extremely helpful, they offer Dinner, Pub Crawl and Free Walking Tours. Not too crazy about having a shared bathroom for boys and girls, but at least the bathroom was well maintained and walking up all those stairs wasn't ideal, but not the end of the world.

It was amazing! The staff (including the breathtaking Anna) was really friendly, helpful and funny. It's a nice city with a lot to see. Tip: Rent a scooter and drive up the rio douro, it's a beautiful landscape!

• 25th Feb 2015

It was a nice stay, and the staff was great, very nice persons.

Awesome hostel! Great Staff, good breakfast, incredible cheap for the value. I'll definitely come back!

Staff are very friendly. Great idea to make the access card as a hand band and integrated to use it for the main entrance, rooms and lockers. Having fruits for breakfast and all-day coffee & tea & hot chocolate is a plus. It's convenient to meet at the reception for walking tours. Will stay here again!

The Hostel is in the heart of the city center, just next to the Clérigos church. There are a good restaurant and a cheap supermarket really near the hostel, you can walk anywhere you want from there. The breakfast is included and you can also have free tea/coffee/hot chocolate at any time. Great atmosphere, the dinner is fantastic and the price includes the drinks. They offer free walking tours twice a day and also pub crawl. The rooms are quiet, so you can also sleep and rest. Just perfect!

It's an excellent hostel, clean, nice and friendly staffs, every night at the public area there is a party you can make new friends there. it's easy to find the hostel but if you have a huge suitcase it's a little difficult to get there because the hostel is on the hill, but you know in Porto it's normal. i really like here ,if i have a chance to come to Porto again i will stay here again

I believe yes porto is the best hostel I have ever been to . It's perfect on all levels . Nothing is missing : it is exactly in the city center of Porto and only 10 minutes walking from the river . The rooms are great and clean . The staff is friendly and cool . I enjoyed a lot my stay with them . Also the atmosphere is very friendly with all the residents . The free walking tours are also very interesting . When i will be back to porto . I won't think about another hostel .

In short this hostel is one of the reasons why I will go back to porto

I really felt like being at home. Hostel was definetly the best hostel I have ever stayed. I was really happy with everything and I wish I can come back soon! Keep up the good work! ;)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Yes Porto Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff was so friendly, helpful and funny and made the atmosphere even better than it already was. Breakfast is good, everything is always clean and the huge lockers under the beds are so smart! Thank you so much! I will recommend it to family and friends and I'll come back myself if I get the chance!

Friendly staffs, can speak good English. Nice breakfast. Near the sightseeings. The room is a bit small but overall very good.

Best hostel I've stayed at (and I've stayed at many all throughout Europe). The entire staff was friendly and helpful! Even the chefs generously shared kitchen space with us. Loved the breakfast and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Restaurant recommendations were on point and the whole facility was kept spotless. The ideal hostel to stay in :) Thank you for all the hard work you do to have such an amazing hostel! Really made our time in Porto fantastic.

Literally nothing else to say other than amazing

Everything is very clean and staff is incredibly helpful and nice and speaks different languages. They provide you with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Porto. The free walking tour is highly recommended!!! Thanks for everything, we will definitely come back to Yes! if we travel again to Porto

I had a wonderful stay in this hostel, everything was perfect and people that were working there were really nice, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much

• 8th Feb 2015

Awesome accomodation. Perfect location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

Yes Porto is one of the best hostels i have ever stay. The bracelet which they give you for doors and lockers is really useful.The hostel has a great location . The staff is great, they are welcoming, nice, helpful, sincere. And the activities as waliking tours, pub crawl are amazing. I had a lot of fun during my stay. There was nothing negative about Yes Porto. I strongly reccomend you to stay at there.

This is a wonderful hostel! The staff is so friendly, and helpful, and the place was always spotless! I absolutely love Porto and can't wait to return. When I do, it will definitely be at Yes!

The best hostel I've been so far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7