Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

It was a nice stay, and the staff was great, very nice persons.

Awesome hostel! Great Staff, good breakfast, incredible cheap for the value. I'll definitely come back!

Staff are very friendly. Great idea to make the access card as a hand band and integrated to use it for the main entrance, rooms and lockers. Having fruits for breakfast and all-day coffee & tea & hot chocolate is a plus. It's convenient to meet at the reception for walking tours. Will stay here again!

I believe yes porto is the best hostel I have ever been to . It's perfect on all levels . Nothing is missing : it is exactly in the city center of Porto and only 10 minutes walking from the river . The rooms are great and clean . The staff is friendly and cool . I enjoyed a lot my stay with them . Also the atmosphere is very friendly with all the residents . The free walking tours are also very interesting . When i will be back to porto . I won't think about another hostel .

In short this hostel is one of the reasons why I will go back to porto

I really felt like being at home. Hostel was definetly the best hostel I have ever stayed. I was really happy with everything and I wish I can come back soon! Keep up the good work! ;)

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Yes Porto Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! The staff was so friendly, helpful and funny and made the atmosphere even better than it already was. Breakfast is good, everything is always clean and the huge lockers under the beds are so smart! Thank you so much! I will recommend it to family and friends and I'll come back myself if I get the chance!

Friendly staffs, can speak good English. Nice breakfast. Near the sightseeings. The room is a bit small but overall very good.

Best hostel I've stayed at (and I've stayed at many all throughout Europe). The entire staff was friendly and helpful! Even the chefs generously shared kitchen space with us. Loved the breakfast and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Restaurant recommendations were on point and the whole facility was kept spotless. The ideal hostel to stay in :) Thank you for all the hard work you do to have such an amazing hostel! Really made our time in Porto fantastic.

Literally nothing else to say other than amazing

Everything is very clean and staff is incredibly helpful and nice and speaks different languages. They provide you with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Porto. The free walking tour is highly recommended!!! Thanks for everything, we will definitely come back to Yes! if we travel again to Porto

I had a wonderful stay in this hostel, everything was perfect and people that were working there were really nice, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much

• 8th Feb 2015

Awesome accomodation. Perfect location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

Yes Porto is one of the best hostels i have ever stay. The bracelet which they give you for doors and lockers is really useful.The hostel has a great location . The staff is great, they are welcoming, nice, helpful, sincere. And the activities as waliking tours, pub crawl are amazing. I had a lot of fun during my stay. There was nothing negative about Yes Porto. I strongly reccomend you to stay at there.

This is a wonderful hostel! The staff is so friendly, and helpful, and the place was always spotless! I absolutely love Porto and can't wait to return. When I do, it will definitely be at Yes!

The best hostel I've been so far!

Perfect hostel, awesome staff, incredible atmosphere, a great cooker, very clean rooms and bathroom and very good location.

Loved....very friendly, good internet access, great staff, a lot of "hanging out together" events, great atmosphere! Really cool!! I will come back for sure! :) The only "but" I have is for the toilets, they could be cleaner while I was there. :(

I just got back from a 4 night stay at Yes! Porto hostel and I had a faculous time. The rooms are clean, the atmosphere is amazing and thanks to the key locker system you feel safe when you leave your stuff in your room. I really recommend the free walking tour and the pub crawl. Yes! hostel is located in the city center, so is ideal to explore Porto. And last but not least: the staff is just amazing, they all are very friendly and super helpful. So go and stay at Yes! and have a great time.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel has a lively and youthful environment. All the staff members were very accommodating and helpful. It's a great central location and is easy to find. Breakfast is included and the wifi works well. I was only in Porto for a short time, so I stayed just one night. Only nuisance was the snoring lady in my 4 bedroom dorm, but the hostel can't really do much about that. Otherwise, I would recommend staying here.

• 2nd Feb 2015