Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Great hostel, very modern, clean and the location is great to get to know the city and go out at night! The staff is very nice and helpful, I highly recommend!

I liked the helpfullness of the volunteering (brazilian) staff much better than the local personnel, the volunteers were much more forthcoming & showed real interest. lockersystem is quite modern & good; bath/restroom clean, spacious and -hurray for that- lots of pegs to hang clothes on! Breakfast was ok, the room itself a bit small to my taste: it sreves as living room as well.. Unfortunatelely there is no smoking area

The key is very handy to use and there is a big locker under the bed. The bed is very firm and comfortable. Room was spacious and with very large windows. And the toilet and shower rooms are quite tidy and clean. The staff are always cheerful and happy to help you. Definitely going to come back to yes hostel if I'm going to Porto again.

Excellent hostel. Clean rooms, and lots of things to do while you're there. Free shots, good dinner, great walking tour, excellent pub crawl, you get the picture. Thanks YesHostel!

Staff remember EVERYONE's name! The walking tours and pub crawls organized through them are awesome! Would totally stay again next time im in Porto!

My first time in Portugal and travelling alone I decided to go to a Hostel. Yes Hostel is the most valuable one with the highest rate, so I decided to go ahead with the booking. The location is right in the center, you can walk to every part of the city. The staff is very warm and welcoming, you feel like home. The rooms are clean and tidy, confortable beds, with clean sheets. The toilets are clean and well decorated. I really recomend this hostel to stay in Porto!

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Spain

Perfect hostel, will stay there again. Great staff, thanks guys!

Very wonderful time in Porto and YesHostel!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel. The staff is super friendly! The breakfast is basic but good, when the bread ran out, the staff would get some new ones at the bakery. Coffee or thee for free all day! The kitchen is well equipped to cook for your own, but the diner-option (€ 10) is to be recommended, as is the pub crawl (€10). Only - point: we booked with 4p (= 1 dorm) but the 1st night we had to split up. Note to mention this at reservation. Did get a lot of apologies and free beer :-).

This was genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything nice, new and clean. Great and friendly staff and awesome location just in the city centre. Breakfast is good as well. Whenever i go back to Porto I'll def stay there again.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

it was great stay. yes...will stay again :)

I cannot say enough amazing things about this hostel and its staff! On our first night my sister's passport and wallet were stolen while at a bar-the staff went above and beyond to help us in every possible way-due to them a situation that could have been like a nightmare was in large fact very simple and straightforward. Other then that, the hostel is clean, safe, super friendly, and fun! The tours are great, Rui, our guide for the port wine tour, was a blast and treated us like old friends!

The staff really goes out of their way to help you. Met some cool people there as well. Beds are huge with huge electronically locked kicker. Recommend.

Nice hostel, Nice staff

Really nice location as it's central everywhere and close to the train station. Staff are very helpful too. The home-cooked dinners with unli drinks are worth the money!

In my two years of traveling/hostelling, this hostel ranks right up there among the top. Very welcoming and awesome staff.

Great hostel in a great location! Walking tours are fantastic. Central location. Amazing beds and showers toilets. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Internet was not working properly.

These guys are soo amazing, and so helpful! The location was great, easy to get everywhere, breakfast was good and if you needed anything the front desk staff were there to help. Would definitely stay again in the future!

Excellent! From the moment we arrived, the staff were friendly and created a great atmosphere. The rooms were clean, as well as the bathrooms. I also really like the free walking tours the hostel organized. The dinner were excellent! I also like that there were many ages staying at the hostel - it's definitely not just for youth:) Great hostel.

• 3rd Oct 2014