Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Wonderful hostel, one of the best I have stayed at. The staff was incredibly friendly and kind, the breakfast was good, the beds were comfortable and the whole place was amazingly clean. I highly recommend it!

Great hostel. The wrist key idea is cool and the fact the locker locks with this and is under means the rooms don't get cluttered. Lovely place.

• 12th Apr 2015

The BEST - LOCATION, awsome, in front of Clerigos - STAFF, always ready to help, big smile and politeness - DINNER, I strongly advise not to miss the dinner they cook every night, it's an opportunity to try typical food at a very good price and very well done - SAFETY Boxes in the room, they're HUGE

These guys went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one. The location, room and facilities could not be better. Thanks for having us. My best hostel experience to date. They even offered us breakfast when we arrived unannounced 7 hours before checkin. I love these guys.

Wonderful place to stay! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is perfect, the building is always clean, and the supper they offer for 10€ is AMAZING.

Would definitely stay at Yes Hostel again and will recommend it to any one staying in Porto. Staff were excellent.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Stayed there 3 nights in april. The hostel is located right in the center, so coming with the rede express from the south of portugal, I didn't even have to call a cab. If you want to enjoy dinner there you normally have to sign up before 6, but I got there at 9 and got ask if I want to join. Staff in general really friendly and funny, always smiling and joking and giving great advises for restaurants and sightseeings. I also liked the shot'o'clock at 11. I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 3rd Apr 2015

Absolutely great hostel with an amazing staff and location! Everything is very clean and modern. The staff is incredibly helpful and welcoming. Love having the lockers in the room. Highly recommend!

One of the best hostel I've stayed in my life. Diego at reception and Marta from clean team are really nice people. Very safe and organized.

Great experience!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Portugal

The hostel is immaculate and the staff really goes out of their way to help any wishes from the guests. Everyone is very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. This is one of the better hostel I have stayed in in the world (and I am coming back there for sure ;) )

I spent 2 nights at Yes! Porto and wish I could have stayed more! The staff were all so welcoming - remembering my name every time I went in or out of the hostel. They gave great advice on what to do and definitely played great hosts to the city. I recommend this hostel 100%.

The staff at Yes! Hostel are extremely friendly and helpful. There are also great perks of staying at the hostel, such as free breakfast (and free coffee and tea whenever you want it), a free walking tour that meets at the hostel each morning and afternoon, and a pub crawl and dinner that you can sign up for very cheaply. Overall, a wonderful experience! I met people who I will never forget.

• 30th Mar 2015

Lovely hostel with great outlook on to the city centre. Really nice staff and very helpful. Would definitely come back :)

We had a really great time at Yes! Porto. The staff is unbelievably friendly and very helpful. The hostel was very clean and the we never had to worry about feeling sage or leaving our belongings in our room because of the lockers under the beds. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 29th Mar 2015

Best hostel I've ever been to! Great overall, especially staff and hostel activities :) Stayed only one night and looking forward returning soon!

A fantastic place to meet heaps of people. The lockers were great (fit my entire pack and day bag, with so much space to spare). Very clean and modern, with strong wifi even in the rooms.

Excellent hostel, would recommend staying here.

Everything made this stay enjoyable. Staff is awesome, location couldn't be better, activities proposed to meet the other guests are really worth it.. If I go back to Porto, no doubt about where i'll stay!

My second stay at yes hostel! Everything was fine! Recommend it!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7