Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Amazing hostel, great rooms (beds a little hard - one downside), great staff and yummy meals (with unlimited drinks) for under 10€... Wonderful port wine tour through hostel, too - one of my trip's highlights. Would definitely love to go back.

It's the best hostel in Porto

The staff was very friendly and the dinners at the hostel and walking tours were very nice!

• 11th Aug 2014

Great location! I was impressed how everything worked so well! Great atmosphere! Great staff! I had a nice view from the hostel to the so charming city of Porto! Actually, I have been to many countries and cities around Europe and I can say Porto is one of the Best i ve been to. We had a great dinner and was very pleased with my overall stay! Thanks Yes Porto!!

Staff were very helpful and welcoming. Location was great-easy to access all the main sites. Hostel was clean but air conditioning didn't work very well in the rooms. Was very warm and humid at night. Overall a good experienced.

Best staff ever!!! It' s the best hostel I have been in.

Perfect place. Staff veryyyy good. The dinner was amazing. Hugo (Gaucho) hahahha

Yes! Porto is a clean, modern and nice place to stay while in Porto. It is easily found and is a short (uphill) walk from the train station. The staff is very kind and Hugo cooks up some really good food. Make sure to stay for the 11 o'clock shot! They offer different tours everyday. While we decided to walk through Porto by ourselves, we took the port wine tour. A definite must with Marcus! If you plan on visiting Porto, Yes! Porto is worth considering!

Loved the dinner! Amazingly clean facilities and wonderful staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • amattes

Great hostel. Really friendly staff, delicious dinners, free shots at 11 pm - really impressive! The only downside was that it was a bit cramped, particularly in the bathroom areas.

Great location very helpful staff and really clean. Dinner was only ok but would return

truly recommend everybody to stay here for sure!!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Incredibly good value for money. The beds were better quality than would be found in many lower-end hotels. Breakfast being included was a bonus for the price. The hostel had a uniqueness to it due to all the art and photos on the wall. It couldn't have been situated much closer to the centre of the city.

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my 5 months of travel so far. The hostel was extremely clean, the beds were very comfy

• 4th Aug 2014

Perfect place! Perfect facility! The staffs are very helpful! Deal is very funny and nice!!! I like here very much!!! Strongly recommend!

Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed in. Good underbid locker system, cool atmosphere with lots of fun people, good advice on the city and very clean

This place is super clean and just amazing! It's actually my first time in Europe and first time staying in a hostel. I felt super lucky that I chose to stay here! Really easy to meet and hang out with people. Get the feeling like all the cool people are staying here! And the staffs are friendly and fun:) Special shout out to Alex for being super nice to me when I woke up like 5 or 6 in the morning and starts asking for tea lol Big thanks to Yes! Definitely coming back!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Security wristbands make access to hostel, room and locker easy. Lockers are huge, bunk beds are huge and very comfortable, and have a little space for your stuff. Kitchen, computers and bathrooms are all perfectly placed. The staff are excellent, including diogo, who is very welcoming! And you have to try dinners (codfish) so delicious! Lots of love, Loomesy

Did we love this hostel? Yes! Perfect location, amazing staff, delicious 3 course meal and fun pub crawl. One of the best we've stayed in! Would we stay again? YES PORTO! Loved it :)

Yes! Hostel Porto felt like home from the first moment I entered the place. Very friendly staff and great facilities and location. I was very glad to have chosen it :) I also enjoyed a lot the Walking tour with Pedro, very informative and funny :)

• 27th Jul 2014