Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2090 Total Reviews

Excelent! Friendly staff, clean accommodations, excelent location (close to São Bento Station). I would definitely stay in Yes again if I got the chance to go Porto once more (amazing city, by the way).

This was hands down the most fun hostel I´d stayed at in ages. The staff, like Amanda and Diogo are wonderful and make sure you have the best time possible! Will definitely be returning!

• 15th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Loved it.

We had great days in Porto! If you are staying in the yes!-hostel you should join the walking tours of the wild walkers, I think it's a good way to explore the city... Joining the dinner in the hostel was fun and it was very tasty! And the pubcrawl, which is offered in the hostel is a good possibility to meet different people and to discover porto's nightlife! We enjoyed the stay and would come again! ;-)

• 10th Apr 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anything I could say I would change about it would be tiny personal preferences (eg I prefer female dorms instead of mixed). Staff were lovely and location is fantastic. Best shower I've had in a hostel.

Great hostel, very clean! Cheap traditional Portuguese dinners where you can meet travellers. Take the free tour if you can, totally worth it! I had a great time!

• 8th Apr 2014

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at while I've traveled in Europe. The staff was so friendly and helpful about giving advice about what to see in the city. A couple of my friends missed their train and the staff helped them figure out flight information immediately. They bedrooms were so nice, and the keys were super convenient. So glad that I got to visit Portugal and stay here; I wish I could have stayed longer!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very kind staff and excellent dinner!

Seriously the best hostel I've stayed in. You have to stay here!!! Beds were nice with plugs and lights in each one. Bathrooms were clean the staff was incredible!

Great hostel with a great atmosphere and a friendly staff. Location is perfect, right next to the train station and in the center of the city. No complaints!

Nice place, nice people. You have all information you might need, and they make everything to make you feel at home.

Very central, very clean. Would highly recommend this hostel.

Excellent ambient and people. WildWalkers' tours are great, the rooms are clean and very confortable. The location is awesome (next to Torre dos Clerigos) and it's very safe. I certainly recommend!

This is the best hostel i've ever been to, the nicest staff you could ever find, everything was great, very clean, pretty and comfortable and of course an excellent location!!! And you should definitely try the dinners they have, there delicious! ;)

• Colombia

I loved it, staff is really great and the location is perfect for tourists. Hope to be there again in summer !

• Colombia

The hostel is simply wonderful. The dinners cooked by the staff are the best.

• Colombia

We had a great stay at Yes Porto Hostel!! They took care of everything, offer a really fairly priced meal and pub tour and a cheap city tour as well! The community areas are a bit small but for the cheap price it was totally awesome and the staff was super friendly! Good breakfast too.

• 29th Mar 2014

This hostel is one of the best places I've ever stayed in - wonderful breakfast, clean rooms, cosy common area and great staff. The location was excellent - it's just a 4 minute walk to Sao Bento and there are plenty of good cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. Staff members are more than happy to help you with your stay in the city and they do give recommendations on places to visit/eat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Porto.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I stayed here twice. The place was great and the staff are really friendly and helpfully. The beds and dorms are very comfortable. The hostel does not have an outside area and the common area is with the reception and kitchen, however it was a good place to meet people, especially with their nightly dinners. Highly recommend.

Best location, rooms and staff ever! Strongly recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7