Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Everything made this stay enjoyable. Staff is awesome, location couldn't be better, activities proposed to meet the other guests are really worth it.. If I go back to Porto, no doubt about where i'll stay!

My second stay at yes hostel! Everything was fine! Recommend it!!

Great location, staff is helpful and very friendly. Rooms and hostel are always clean. Curtains for bunk beds are a big plus, as is the bracelet that opens everything you need to open. Be sure to do the Porto walking tour and the wine cellar tours, they're worth it and full of information. Breakfast buffet is good and plenty, on par with a basic hotel. Common room always is great for meeting people at all times of the day. Can only recommend!

Staff had a lot of kind and friendly people!

Great location and great staff who smile and greet you everyday. This hostel is so clean. I stayed in 4 bed dorm and felt a bit crowded in the morning, but not a huge problem. Dinner (paid) is served at 9pm followed by a pub crawl. I really enjoyed the breakfast here. I would return to this hostel for sure!

I'm very happy I chose to stay at Yes! Porto. All of the staff members were really helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was great for meeting new people in a fun environment. The rooms and facilities were very clean and modern. The food at dinner was great and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this hostel to a friend.

• 13th Mar 2015

Everything was so good. Especially all staff was very nice and friendly. Now i understand why people say all good things about it

It's the most cleanest, convenient and nice hostel I've ever stayed in. with super comfortable beds & hair dryers in rooms. The staff is great. Fantastic kitchen & great atmosphere :) And there's music in the toilets;D

Best hostel I have ever stayed in right in the heart of the city staff are amazing everything is 5-10 min walk away free walking your in the morning and at night the pub crawl and everything you could want in the kitchen 10 euro for a 4 course meal free breakfast free tea and hot chocolate all day long an best hostel I have ever been in 6 stars!! Ahah

• 11th Mar 2015

You don't need a padlock, your key is electronic and work for both, the door and the locker. Amazing. Very friendly staff. Very good location. Stay there

I really enjoy the stay in yes hostel in Porto. The staff are really nice and make every visitors feel warmly welcome. The dinner is delicious and the free tour is worth to join. The bed is better than the one in my dorm. The breakfast is nice, too. Every staff is so enthusiastic and nice. Thanks for the staff to take me to the pharmacy and make me safely leave Porto. I am now safely arrived in Germany. Hope that in the near future I would get a chance to visit Porto once more. :))

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Great stay, great staff very smily and helpful, great spirit and great location !

Believe the hype, great location and an excellent staff.

Perfect location, modern facilities and nice people! The lack of an elevator helps you stay in shape…

This is the best hostel I ever stayed in! There was a great atmosphere and the location is perfect and all this for a great price. I would recommend it to everybody! btw I also recommend the two walking tours and the pub crawl.

Been on of the best hostels i stayed in so far and i've stayed in quite a few. Wonderful staff! So kind and friendly, always with a joke on their lips that one felt instantly welcome and home. Wouldn't recommend any other hostel than this one to stay in if anyone of my friends visits Porto. All the best! Victoria

• 3rd Mar 2015

I've stayed in many hostels around the world. Yes! Porto has officially become my #1. The hostel itself is beautiful - hardwood floors, heavenly mattresses and perfect location. What really sets the hostel apart, however, is the amazing staff. They truly want to be friends with everyone who walks through the doors. The environment is so inclusive with group dinners, free walking tours and pub crawls. It is so easy to make friends at this hostel, which is wonderful for all of you solo travelers!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great staff and location. Nice cooked dinners available at night, great way to socialize.

Very friendly staffs and the location is very convenient.

Terrific Hostel, right in the Old Center of Porto, the Staff was extremely helpful, they offer Dinner, Pub Crawl and Free Walking Tours. Not too crazy about having a shared bathroom for boys and girls, but at least the bathroom was well maintained and walking up all those stairs wasn't ideal, but not the end of the world.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7