Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The only reason it loses 3% from a perfect score is that the hot water can run out. But it only happened twice to me in a week (lukewarm shower rather than hot) so it's rare. Other than that this was a superb stay - Bernardo, Diogo and the team are the best hosts I've had at a hostel and the facilities are all comfortable and clean. The common room is quite sociable and the dinners are both a good way to meet people and decent value when you consider they include drinks. I will return for sure

Excellent hostel really close to everything. I've been travelling a lot and I can say this place knows how to be a very great hostel. The pub crawl is good value. My friends and I had a lot of fun doing it.

Its a great Upper Scale Hostel with a great Dinner and Drinks option each night 10 Euro All Included. In the right location by the Clerigos Tower easy to get everywhere by Walking or Metro.Clean Kitchen and Showers.Air Conditioned Rooms with Large Secure Locker under the Bunks. They use Electro Scan Bracelets that open the doors and the Locker. They clean on a Regular basis. Free Computers to use. And most of all.ALL Staff is friendly and Very Helpful to help you source out your adventures.

Best. Hostel. Ever. Everything you want in a hostel and more! Do yourself a favour and do a 'go local' tour (advetised at the hostel) out to the fresh water waterfalls and etc. Best €60 ive spent in europe!

• 8th Sep 2014

If the hostel had a quiet area for those who didn't want to party all the time this hostel would get 100%

I had a great time staying at the hostel! Great facilities, very nice and helpfull staff and a great atmosphere! I will definitly be back!

• 7th Sep 2014

Great hostel, quite a bit calmer than Yes Lisbon, but still amazing food, amazing staff, fantastic walking tours, great facilities. When I thought I lost my passport right before my flight, Amanda was so wonderful helping me and even calmed me down with a delicious shot of port wine. Thank you to all of the Yes! Porto staff, I will definitely see you guys again. And if you're in Porto, make sure you go on the Eco Tour with GoLocal- they're based at this hostel and those boys are amazing!!

The best hostel ever!

• 6th Sep 2014

Yes Porto! Hostel was SO AMAZING! As my first ever hostel experience this one blew me away. Not only are the facilities incredible (large spacious rooms, huge lockers under beds, clean and divine washrooms, huge fully equipped kitchen) but the staff was what truly blew me away. Bernardo, Alex, Diogo, Hugo are just a few of the amazing guys who made my trip so unbelievable. Also, if I had to choose a city to visit in Portugal I would choose Porto over Lisbon any day. I can't wait to go back!

Excelent location, in the middle of the old town, at walking distance of every spot of interest. Huge lockers under each bed, with electronic locks. Next to each bed there are Individual plugs and a shelf for charging your devices.

Excellente accomodation and bathroom (best shower ever experienced), excellent nightcrawl, excellent location. Excellent girl at reception who's quite funny...(and hot) what else? Ah yes, excellent free walking tours with such a cute and passionate guide (Anna) that we fell in love with Porto!

Perfect hostel, located in the best place in Porto, you can do anything walking. The staff is really nice, they give good advices on what to visit (from a local point of view). They also offer a lot of activities : free tour, pub crawl (you haaave to do it) and others. I'd go back anytime !

I can really recommend this hostel. I had a great stay, met cool people and the activities they offer are cool. So go to Porto and choose Yes! Hostel :-)

staff was very friendly and helpful, and makes you feel at home.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Awesome hostel.. Great vibe about it. The staff a very helpfully, they host a family dinner most nights for $10euro. Highly recommend. Great kitchen set up, if you want make meals also. Location is very central.

Excellent place, excellent people.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Everything was amazing here.

We had a great stay. The staff had a lot of awesome insider-tips. We felt very welcome at all times.

One of the best located hostel in town, near to the tube, bus station and most of the sight seeing places. McDonald's is really really nearby. Staffs are wonderful, they have a great cook !! Good free walking tours + pub crawls for party seekers. Best of all, air-conditioned ROOMS !! Only down side is this hostel is a stairway up building, no lifts, hence you gotta do a little climbing. Other than that, all is wonderfully great !!

It was really nice stay except for one night's wifi problem. Very good location and very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7