Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

There's not really anything for them to improve, just an incredible hostel. The best facilities I've seen and a great staff.

As a solo backpacker, this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in Europe. Staff are incredible (thank you Diogo and Amanda!), facilities are outstanding and atmosphere is electric (helped by free shots). Adequate and filling breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are immensely clean with A/C. Highly recommend both walking tours, as well as the dinner cooked each night. Check out A Sandeira (85 Eua Dos Caldeireiros) for fresh sandwiches, salads and soup (around the corner)

New, modern, clean, located in the very center, very nice staff, cheap... The beds are very comfortable and quiet, the lockers are big and behind the bed. You have your own light and plug in each bed. Everything is already thought! Definitely, one of the best hostels I've ever been!!!!

I would've like separated bathrooms

Had a perfect stay in Porto over the weekend, everything perfect! Staff in the yes hostel welcomes you with open arms, you get every help you need, nice and relaxing atmosphere, rooms and bathrooms perfect, everything clean... Nothing to add, perfect hostel!

• 13th Dec 2014

I THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. EVER. EVER! Everything is great, and i think i'm a little obsessed, you should just let me live there :) I'll make you peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and stuff. Thank you guys, amo voces muito!

I had a great time at Yes Hostel. All of the staff members ,except Bernardo (he didn't seem thrilled to answer questions), were welcoming. Diogo was cool af and hilarious; I wanted to add him on Facebook lol The rooms are amazing with great views of the city, and you don't need to workout because you have to use stairs so much.

Perfect place to stay;)

Perfect location, very central and the nightlife district is just around the corner. The staff is very friendly and helping. Personally, I really liked the bed (the wood bunk beds have great design and are very comfortable) and I really appreciated the interior design of the whole hostel.

Yes Porto hostel was amazing it was always clean the beds were nice and it had amazing staff. it is also in the best location compared to all the other hostels in Porto close to everything. Music is played down stairs sometimes til late but when I went to bed early I could never hear a thing there doors really cancel out sound which is amazing. it is a great place to stay in Porto and I would recommend it to everyone :)

• 4th Dec 2014

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!! Absolutely perfect! I came alone as a backpacker and the staff made me feel right at home, the friendliest people in Portugal! The dinners, free walking tours, and the pub crawl are absolutely worth it! If I ever come back to Porto, I'm staying at this hostel again!!! Thank you for making my weekend trip so amazing!!! Obrigada!

The staff are so nice at this hostel, especially Diogo!! It's close to everything, right in the heart of Porto. The hostel is very clean, the rooms are nice and spacious and the dinners are so yummy, thank you Hugo!! I love the atmosphere of the hostel. Thank you all so much for the wonderful stay.

Clean, fun, secure! That's the best choice in Porto!

Recomendable. Muy buen ambiente y buena ubicación. El wi-fi funcionaba perfectamente en la habitación en donde estuve. El desayuno podría mejorarse pero no esta mal.

Awesome hostel. Really friendly staff that a very welcoming and create a great vibe to the place. Dinner is fantastic thanks chefs! Great facilities. Staying in Porto.. stay here!

Hair dryer works for about only 1minute. Except this point, this hostel was so nice. If I go to porto again, I will stay here.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

very friendly staff, the Dinner Special for 10 Euro is just a great option! The walking tour is also a MUST

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great hostel, ver y nice staff and very good location

Awesome hostel! the staff was super friendly and helpful! Dinner was available at the hostel for 10 euro. SOOOO delicious. It was a homecooked meal! The rooms were super clean and so were the bathrooms and showers.

• 21st Nov 2014

It's excellent hostel you have to try. Good service, best location. Clean and beautiful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7