Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Staff really friendly, great location and good breakfast!

The best facilities I've seen in a hostel! Showers & bathrooms are very clean, modern, and spacious. Lockers are under the bed but modern (locked by tapping with the wristband that also serves as the room key. Located in a scenic area right next to Sao Bento station. Breakfast was really good for a complimentary hostel breakfast. As a solo traveler, I found it easy to meet people, but common room was often too busy. Walking tours & day trips leave straight from the hostel, was very convenient.

Really nice hostel, awesome staff and location, very organized and well thought out. It offers everything you need, although the rooms are quite small. For a 97% rated hostel I would expect something exciting that distinguishs it from other nice hostels :)

• 23rd Aug 2015

All the staff was absolutely pleasant and helpful, the prices of the liquors is quite cheap, and the general atmosphere inside the hostel was freaking warm. I realised my English was better than I expected, and I met a lot of cool people, even though it was only for 10 and then never talk to them again hah I had a really good time.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Spain

Great hostel. Staff and guests were very friendly and social. New and modern facilities. Loved the lockers under the beds. Each bed had lights and power sockets. I would definitely stay here again.

Really cool hostel with good facilities, a friendly staff, a bar with cheap drinks, and excellent vibes everywhere. It is hard to find anything wrong with it. The nightly four-course dinner (including all-you-can-drink beer, sangria, etc.) for 10 euros is a good deal and a great way for meeting other travelers.

Love love love this place. I'm so glad it was recommended to me. Clean place overall, nice beds, great group dinners, amazing staff and just great place to be when in Porto. I extended my stay in porto because of this place. It's so much more than a hostel. Thank you again for making my stay so lovely!!

• 20th Aug 2015

Very Nice hostel! Very central, clean, quiet and the staff was Very available!

I was at this hostel for 2 night and the experience is overall excellent: the staff is very kind and the hostel has every type of facilities you need. I definitely recommend this hostel!

This is the best hostel! Great staff, great location, very clean and tidy and they have delicious free breakfas!

Best hostel I've stayed in ever I think. Rooms were nice and clean and staff were cool as bruh.

EXCELLENT! We had the best of time in Yes! Hostel. It is amazingly well located, with direct view to one of the most beautiful locations of the city. Everything is very close! Staff were veery friendly and they wanted us to feel at home! Plus, breakfast and dinners were great and we could share great moments with other great people from around the world! I have stated in many different hostels and I can tell this is the one I enjoyed the most! If going to Porto (or Lisbon...) book Yes! Hostel!

Good dinners, great parties. Fabio was amazing. Yes!

Yes hostel brings us good memories in Porto :) staying here was our best choice during ourPorto stay! If you're visiting Porto, oh yes definitely staying in yes hostel!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Macau

Pretty much a faultless hostel. Seriously, their high rating is more than justified. Absolutely knockout facilities, (BEST hostel kitchen I've ever seen!), really social with amazing dinners every night, lovely staff, and so on and so on. Incredible value for money. There's no where else in Porto you should even consider staying! Loved it here.

There is really nothing to complain! Everything was beyond perfect!

Yes! Porto Hostel has a perfect localitation, right next to the Torre dos Clérigos. In addition, all staff working there are very friendly, and even If you are travelling alone (my case) you feel always accompanied. They also have different free tours to show you the city in different ways. There are very good atmosphere in this hostel, I definitely repeat when I return to Porto because is a great place from which to live the city life. A very pleasant experience.

This hostel is faultless - everything is just perfect!! Lovely staff, great location, nice atmosphere, clean, etc. I will definitely go back there next time I visit Porto!

Excellent staff , perfect location and very nice atmosphere .

• 10th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel ever!! It is clean, air conditioned, friendly and fun. The bathroom and washroom are amazing and the beds are comfy. The lockers are cool and the loft room has amazing views. I love this hostel and would always go back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7