Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

very friendly staff, the Dinner Special for 10 Euro is just a great option! The walking tour is also a MUST

• 23rd Nov 2014

Awesome hostel! the staff was super friendly and helpful! Dinner was available at the hostel for 10 euro. SOOOO delicious. It was a homecooked meal! The rooms were super clean and so were the bathrooms and showers.

• 21st Nov 2014

It's excellent hostel you have to try. Good service, best location. Clean and beautiful.

It may have been the time of year but it was hard to meet other travelers. However, the friendly staff more than took their place. Free walking tours, plus a cheaply priced dinner and/or pub crawl organized every night! The dinner was excellent, pub crawl was average. Porto itself isn't a huge party city I guess. The hostel was by far the cleanest I'd ever experienced including the showers! I'd eat off the floor of this place. If I ever return to Porto, I'll definitely stay here again!!!

I had a really nice stay at yes! hostel Porto. It was pretty great and the staff are really nice! Dinner with the chef at the hostel was really good and the free walking tour with Wildwalkers was great! My only remark would be that the wooden beds are really noisy and sensible to any type of movement. The showers could be a bit smaller with a curtain or division, that way leaving some dry space to get dressed.

It was definitely worth it to stay in Yes Hostel. The staff are nice, rooms are clean and the location is really good. Several things can be improved though, the laundry costs 3 euros and the shower heads are fixed on the ceilings, which is not very convenient for me(or it's just me lol) Anyway, I will definitely recommend Yes Hostel.It's worth it! (so is the free walking tour!)

Excellent!!!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Second time I stayed at this hostel. Very conveniently located, friendly staff and good facilities. Would recommend.

An excellent hostel, with very kind and helpful staff. Just one thing : if your room has street view it can be noisy at the weekend. And as my bunk bed was very close to the door, I was waken up every time someone went out of the room or came in... But otherwise this hostel is very good value for the price (comfy, clean, breakfast...).

• 28th Oct 2014

Great hostel, very modern, clean and the location is great to get to know the city and go out at night! The staff is very nice and helpful, I highly recommend!

not really a happy stay. they are too stingy for the ham and cheese. refill very slow and only refill few pieces once. then you will need to wait for very long again for the ham. this thing doesn't happen in yes!Lisbon hostel. i dont know why same branches hostel can be so different.the staff are not very friendly as well. they are so free there but just standing there instead of keep refill the breakfast when the bread all that is empty. otherwise, the hostel itself is good.

I came in at 7am from an overnight train, they let me have a shower and breakfast. The staff really are incredible and went out of their way for anything I needed. Special thanks to Alex and Amanda for making my time in Porto so great. I also went on their walking tour, with Marcos who was so hilarious!!

I liked the helpfullness of the volunteering (brazilian) staff much better than the local personnel, the volunteers were much more forthcoming & showed real interest. lockersystem is quite modern & good; bath/restroom clean, spacious and -hurray for that- lots of pegs to hang clothes on! Breakfast was ok, the room itself a bit small to my taste: it sreves as living room as well.. Unfortunatelely there is no smoking area

The key is very handy to use and there is a big locker under the bed. The bed is very firm and comfortable. Room was spacious and with very large windows. And the toilet and shower rooms are quite tidy and clean. The staff are always cheerful and happy to help you. Definitely going to come back to yes hostel if I'm going to Porto again.

Wonderful! The perfect balance between a clean, well-appointed hostel and a place you can have fun. The stairs can be intense if you have a lot of luggage, but that's pretty par for the course in Europe. The showers and kitchen are amazing and the nightly dinner is a good deal and a great way to meet people.

• 25th Oct 2014

Excellent hostel. Clean rooms, and lots of things to do while you're there. Free shots, good dinner, great walking tour, excellent pub crawl, you get the picture. Thanks YesHostel!

The staff is super friendly, and I especially the pub crawl guide was brilliant! Overall a peaceful and great stay.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

This was a great place!! Would recommend it to anyone :)

Staff remember EVERYONE's name! The walking tours and pub crawls organized through them are awesome! Would totally stay again next time im in Porto!

My first time in Portugal and travelling alone I decided to go to a Hostel. Yes Hostel is the most valuable one with the highest rate, so I decided to go ahead with the booking. The location is right in the center, you can walk to every part of the city. The staff is very warm and welcoming, you feel like home. The rooms are clean and tidy, confortable beds, with clean sheets. The toilets are clean and well decorated. I really recomend this hostel to stay in Porto!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7