Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

I would've like separated bathrooms

Had a perfect stay in Porto over the weekend, everything perfect! Staff in the yes hostel welcomes you with open arms, you get every help you need, nice and relaxing atmosphere, rooms and bathrooms perfect, everything clean... Nothing to add, perfect hostel!

• 13th Dec 2014

I had a great time at Yes Hostel. All of the staff members ,except Bernardo (he didn't seem thrilled to answer questions), were welcoming. Diogo was cool af and hilarious; I wanted to add him on Facebook lol The rooms are amazing with great views of the city, and you don't need to workout because you have to use stairs so much.

Perfect place to stay;)

Perfect location, very central and the nightlife district is just around the corner. The staff is very friendly and helping. Personally, I really liked the bed (the wood bunk beds have great design and are very comfortable) and I really appreciated the interior design of the whole hostel.

Yes Porto hostel was amazing it was always clean the beds were nice and it had amazing staff. it is also in the best location compared to all the other hostels in Porto close to everything. Music is played down stairs sometimes til late but when I went to bed early I could never hear a thing there doors really cancel out sound which is amazing. it is a great place to stay in Porto and I would recommend it to everyone :)

• 4th Dec 2014

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!! Absolutely perfect! I came alone as a backpacker and the staff made me feel right at home, the friendliest people in Portugal! The dinners, free walking tours, and the pub crawl are absolutely worth it! If I ever come back to Porto, I'm staying at this hostel again!!! Thank you for making my weekend trip so amazing!!! Obrigada!

The staff are so nice at this hostel, especially Diogo!! It's close to everything, right in the heart of Porto. The hostel is very clean, the rooms are nice and spacious and the dinners are so yummy, thank you Hugo!! I love the atmosphere of the hostel. Thank you all so much for the wonderful stay.

Clean, fun, secure! That's the best choice in Porto!

Recomendable. Muy buen ambiente y buena ubicación. El wi-fi funcionaba perfectamente en la habitación en donde estuve. El desayuno podría mejorarse pero no esta mal.

Awesome hostel. Really friendly staff that a very welcoming and create a great vibe to the place. Dinner is fantastic thanks chefs! Great facilities. Staying in Porto.. stay here!

Hair dryer works for about only 1minute. Except this point, this hostel was so nice. If I go to porto again, I will stay here.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Japan
  • All Male Group, 18-24

very friendly staff, the Dinner Special for 10 Euro is just a great option! The walking tour is also a MUST

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great hostel, ver y nice staff and very good location

Awesome hostel! the staff was super friendly and helpful! Dinner was available at the hostel for 10 euro. SOOOO delicious. It was a homecooked meal! The rooms were super clean and so were the bathrooms and showers.

• 21st Nov 2014

It's excellent hostel you have to try. Good service, best location. Clean and beautiful.

It may have been the time of year but it was hard to meet other travelers. However, the friendly staff more than took their place. Free walking tours, plus a cheaply priced dinner and/or pub crawl organized every night! The dinner was excellent, pub crawl was average. Porto itself isn't a huge party city I guess. The hostel was by far the cleanest I'd ever experienced including the showers! I'd eat off the floor of this place. If I ever return to Porto, I'll definitely stay here again!!!

I had a really nice stay at yes! hostel Porto. It was pretty great and the staff are really nice! Dinner with the chef at the hostel was really good and the free walking tour with Wildwalkers was great! My only remark would be that the wooden beds are really noisy and sensible to any type of movement. The showers could be a bit smaller with a curtain or division, that way leaving some dry space to get dressed.

It was definitely worth it to stay in Yes Hostel. The staff are nice, rooms are clean and the location is really good. Several things can be improved though, the laundry costs 3 euros and the shower heads are fixed on the ceilings, which is not very convenient for me(or it's just me lol) Anyway, I will definitely recommend Yes Hostel.It's worth it! (so is the free walking tour!)

Excellent!!!