Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Loved it.

Staffs are very good & dinner set there is also good. If you wanna try Portugal dish with reasonable price, you can try at this hostel. Toilets should be separated between men & women.

We had great days in Porto! If you are staying in the yes!-hostel you should join the walking tours of the wild walkers, I think it's a good way to explore the city... Joining the dinner in the hostel was fun and it was very tasty! And the pubcrawl, which is offered in the hostel is a good possibility to meet different people and to discover porto's nightlife! We enjoyed the stay and would come again! ;-)

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anything I could say I would change about it would be tiny personal preferences (eg I prefer female dorms instead of mixed). Staff were lovely and location is fantastic. Best shower I've had in a hostel.

It is really a very nice hostel to stay while visiting to Porto. Staff are friendly and giving useful information on travelling around the city. I like the murals and art works of the hostel as well as the humor sentences written on the walls. I truly couldn't find anything to complain about it during my stay in the hostel. Like it very much.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel, very clean! Cheap traditional Portuguese dinners where you can meet travellers. Take the free tour if you can, totally worth it! I had a great time!

The mixed gender bathrooms were...interesting

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at while I've traveled in Europe. The staff was so friendly and helpful about giving advice about what to see in the city. A couple of my friends missed their train and the staff helped them figure out flight information immediately. They bedrooms were so nice, and the keys were super convenient. So glad that I got to visit Portugal and stay here; I wish I could have stayed longer!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very kind staff and excellent dinner!

Seriously the best hostel I've stayed in. You have to stay here!!! Beds were nice with plugs and lights in each one. Bathrooms were clean the staff was incredible!

Great hostel with a great atmosphere and a friendly staff. Location is perfect, right next to the train station and in the center of the city. No complaints!

Nice place, nice people. You have all information you might need, and they make everything to make you feel at home.

very nice atmosphere full of joy and humor thanks for the hospitality and polite greeting at breakfast, the crew knew our names thanks for the delicious crunchy fresh rolls and butter and honey and tastiest coffee ever! thanks for being real and friendly and loving! well done! keep smiling and loving people around you!

• 1st Apr 2014

Very central, very clean. Would highly recommend this hostel.

Excellent ambient and people. WildWalkers' tours are great, the rooms are clean and very confortable. The location is awesome (next to Torre dos Clerigos) and it's very safe. I certainly recommend!

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »