Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Perfect location, very central and the nightlife district is just around the corner. The staff is very friendly and helping. Personally, I really liked the bed (the wood bunk beds have great design and are very comfortable) and I really appreciated the interior design of the whole hostel.

Yes Porto hostel was amazing it was always clean the beds were nice and it had amazing staff. it is also in the best location compared to all the other hostels in Porto close to everything. Music is played down stairs sometimes til late but when I went to bed early I could never hear a thing there doors really cancel out sound which is amazing. it is a great place to stay in Porto and I would recommend it to everyone :)

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!! Absolutely perfect! I came alone as a backpacker and the staff made me feel right at home, the friendliest people in Portugal! The dinners, free walking tours, and the pub crawl are absolutely worth it! If I ever come back to Porto, I'm staying at this hostel again!!! Thank you for making my weekend trip so amazing!!! Obrigada!

Perfect staff, great atmosphere. I seldom write reviews but this time i think i should definately write one! Yes! porto Hostel is almost perfect. I am so happy about the price and the environment. It is clean and cozy. Compare to Yes! Lisbon Hostel, i like this one more because of the staff! They are super cool and helpful! The guy was super patient when helping me (forgive me i cant remember names haha). If I return to Lisbon I will definately choose this one again.

The staff are so nice at this hostel, especially Diogo!! It's close to everything, right in the heart of Porto. The hostel is very clean, the rooms are nice and spacious and the dinners are so yummy, thank you Hugo!! I love the atmosphere of the hostel. Thank you all so much for the wonderful stay.

Clean, fun, secure! That's the best choice in Porto!

Recomendable. Muy buen ambiente y buena ubicación. El wi-fi funcionaba perfectamente en la habitación en donde estuve. El desayuno podría mejorarse pero no esta mal.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »