Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Fantastic and warm welcome!

• 4th May 2014

Yes Porto is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Everything was great: location, people, atmosphere, cleaning etc. I fully recommend this hostel to anybody wants to have a nice trip and stay in Porto.

This was a really good hostel with excellent staff. Amanda is doing an awesome job and so are the others. The dinner was ok i must say but i have no complaints. The beds were clean and the security system is the best. The free walking tour with Ana was really amazing. It was a great blend of history, culture, fun, talking, sight seeing and restaurants. There was never too much of history or too much of walking to get bored. The Alternative tour with Rui was also as amazing.

Yes hostel is THE BEST!!! I wouldn't stay anywhere else, my experience couldn't have possibly been better, I wish I could have stayed longer! Amanda at the front desk was so friendly and made us feel welcome and Ana on the pub crawl and walking tour was so fun and informative! She felt like a friend by the end of the night. THANK YOU YES!!!

Very clean hostel. The kitchen is big and very well equipped. The rooms are beautiful and have balconies (don't know if there's one in each room). The employees are the best part of this hostel. Very kind and helpful. You have to try the supper at the hostel (10 euros for entry + dinner + desert). Yes! Porto is one of my favorite hostels I've ever been to! Oh yes and for those you are looking to party, go to YES! The pub crawls start there every night.

Yes! Porto hostel is one of the best I have stayed at. Staff is always helpful and welcoming, they go above and beyond. Facilities are clean and updated. Large beds, great bathroom facilities, and a huge kitchen to cook in. Be sure to do the Pub Crawl!

Totally can see why they are so many positive reviews of this one. Best hostel I have stayed at during my travels. Did not want to leave...

Best hostel, best staff! Super clean, well located, safe and fun! 5 min from the train station and near the main square. Amazing!

Very clean and comfortable!! Awesome staff and completely worth it dinner plus pubcrawl, strongly recommended!!! It is the perfect place to meet people, join group activities and get to know Porto from locals :D! Wild walkers tour, it's a MUST!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Great Staff, great cooker and dinner! I've been in more than 15 countries and this were the best hostel i've ever stay! If you have any though where stay in Porto, that's the answer: YES! Porto Hostel !!!

it´s a luxury hostel for the price of a regular one. everything is so great.

• 23rd Apr 2014

One of the best hostels that I ever visited! Feasible and decent Benifits/Costs relation.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »