Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The hostel is simply wonderful. The dinners cooked by the staff are the best.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Colombia

This hostel is one of the best places I've ever stayed in - wonderful breakfast, clean rooms, cosy common area and great staff. The location was excellent - it's just a 4 minute walk to Sao Bento and there are plenty of good cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. Staff members are more than happy to help you with your stay in the city and they do give recommendations on places to visit/eat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Porto.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I stayed here twice. The place was great and the staff are really friendly and helpfully. The beds and dorms are very comfortable. The hostel does not have an outside area and the common area is with the reception and kitchen, however it was a good place to meet people, especially with their nightly dinners. Highly recommend.

Best location, rooms and staff ever! Strongly recommend this hostel!

Breakfast and dinner were excellent. map reading not a strong point of mine and you helped me out so much. thank you! not to mention that your general hospitality and helpfulness was just the best. i could have lived there my whole stay. Thank you.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel is very clean, the common room and dinners provide a great way to meet people, and the location is central. The staff are friendly, although they kept asking us to sign up for dinner or the walking tour every single time we passed them.

This was by far one of the best hostels that I stayed. Very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, I wish I had more time to stay longer. I had a flight early in the morning 6AM, and Alex had remembered and when I went to check out he had prepared breakfast extra early so that I could grab a bite before my flight. If I am ever in Porto again, hopefully soon, I will definitely stay here again ;)

• 19th Mar 2014