Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my 5 months of travel so far. The hostel was extremely clean, the beds were very comfy

Perfect place! Perfect facility! The staffs are very helpful! Deal is very funny and nice!!! I like here very much!!! Strongly recommend!

Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed in. Good underbid locker system, cool atmosphere with lots of fun people, good advice on the city and very clean

This place is super clean and just amazing! It's actually my first time in Europe and first time staying in a hostel. I felt super lucky that I chose to stay here! Really easy to meet and hang out with people. Get the feeling like all the cool people are staying here! And the staffs are friendly and fun:) Special shout out to Alex for being super nice to me when I woke up like 5 or 6 in the morning and starts asking for tea lol Big thanks to Yes! Definitely coming back!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Security wristbands make access to hostel, room and locker easy. Lockers are huge, bunk beds are huge and very comfortable, and have a little space for your stuff. Kitchen, computers and bathrooms are all perfectly placed. The staff are excellent, including diogo, who is very welcoming! And you have to try dinners (codfish) so delicious! Lots of love, Loomesy

Did we love this hostel? Yes! Perfect location, amazing staff, delicious 3 course meal and fun pub crawl. One of the best we've stayed in! Would we stay again? YES PORTO! Loved it :)

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »