Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

best ever hostel in the world

Great hostel. Perfect location, wonderful meals

It's wonderfull hostel: in the rooms is silent, by the reception party part. It's clean, Just the doors of the reception should be fixed as they are to noisy now. It's practicly on the main square, but also quite. Rooms are well equiped.

Great room, awesome staff, excellent location!

It's really a great experience to stay there!

One of the best hostels I've stayed. And that's saying something. Great location just 5 minutes on foot from Ribeira district, great dorms and common rooms, a free shot every night and a super attentive and helpful staff. Muito obrigado particularly to Joao and Bernardo for their super nice feeling!

This was a good place to stay in Porto. The staff always tried to be as helpful as possible, including the cleaning women. The included breakfast is more than just slices of bread and jam. There's also cereal, cheese, meat, and yogurt. I like that the facility tries to be environmentally conscious, and I like that there is a sink in the room. I would just like to suggest, however, hooks in the rooms. There were absolutely none in my room and hooks are helpful to any traveler.

The rooms and toilets were cold! Only the reception has heating. But the hostel is one of the best hostels I've been!

This is the best hostel experience I have ever had. I feel like I am paying hostel price for hotel-like facilities. Location is perfect, room is spacious, beds are super comfy, shower is nice, extremely welcoming staff. The only little thing is there is no main light in the room except for the lamp besides your bed and the decoration lighting on the wall. But overall, with this price, I am definitely more than satisfied with my stay.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »