Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Perfect place! Perfect facility! The staffs are very helpful! Deal is very funny and nice!!! I like here very much!!! Strongly recommend!

Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed in. Good underbid locker system, cool atmosphere with lots of fun people, good advice on the city and very clean

This place is super clean and just amazing! It's actually my first time in Europe and first time staying in a hostel. I felt super lucky that I chose to stay here! Really easy to meet and hang out with people. Get the feeling like all the cool people are staying here! And the staffs are friendly and fun:) Special shout out to Alex for being super nice to me when I woke up like 5 or 6 in the morning and starts asking for tea lol Big thanks to Yes! Definitely coming back!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Security wristbands make access to hostel, room and locker easy. Lockers are huge, bunk beds are huge and very comfortable, and have a little space for your stuff. Kitchen, computers and bathrooms are all perfectly placed. The staff are excellent, including diogo, who is very welcoming! And you have to try dinners (codfish) so delicious! Lots of love, Loomesy

Did we love this hostel? Yes! Perfect location, amazing staff, delicious 3 course meal and fun pub crawl. One of the best we've stayed in! Would we stay again? YES PORTO! Loved it :)

Yes! Hostel Porto felt like home from the first moment I entered the place. Very friendly staff and great facilities and location. I was very glad to have chosen it :) I also enjoyed a lot the Walking tour with Pedro, very informative and funny :)

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Kosovo

Really nice staff and atmosphere, a good place to stay.

Staff was great and really helpful, (all of the) walking tours were great, the staff at wild walkers are awesome, everything combined made me love Porto and want to skip sleep and do as much as I could in 3 days. Would definitely stay here again.

Great, comfy hostel. Went on a fun and decent for value pub crawl nearby the hostel and dinners are sociable and pretty nice. There were more groups of people than some of the other hostels I've stayed at whilst I was there, but nethertheless easy for the solo traveller to meet people.

The Hostel is in the old city (in a charming place). The best: the hostel breakfast and the confortable beds. The worst: I think that should be warned that the hostel hasn't got an elevator (there are up to 4 floors)

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We really loved the dinners, keep it up! Pub crawls are highly reccomended. The bedsheets could have have been cleaner though, so I used my own pillow case.

High service standerd. Multi Language. Good atmosphere and food.!!!

• 19th Jul 2014

Absolutely fantastic, clean, secure, right in the centre, fun and helpful staff. Most importantly a perfect atmosphere for solo travelling, the staff bring the whole hostel together for dinner and drinks every night, never had trouble meeting people and heading out after. Thanks so much to the wonderful people at Yes! Porto Hostel!!!

• 18th Jul 2014

Hostel is lovely with some really nice, helpful staff. Only downsides were that the wi-fi cuts in and out and that the showers were average at best. Other than that it was a great stay!

The best hostel of our entire trip! Awesome atmosphere, amazing location, more comfortable than most hotels, and the best staff. Shout out to Amanda, thank you for finishing my laundry and folding the clothes!

• 16th Jul 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in!

Just great!

Location and the evening meals were perfect. Staff was great. Especially Amanada ... hope to be back one day!

The hostel was really nice! The value for the 10 euros dinner is really worth it and the staff are really nice and helpful :) Also the wildwalkers pub crawl and free walking tour are totally worth checking out!

• 14th Jul 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff were as friendly as they come and the hostel was brilliant!

• 13th Jul 2014