Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Very nice and modern hostel in the heart of Porto! Really good kitchen, social although not as social as some of the hostels in Lisbon, but it's still easy to meet new people! Good Dinner for everyone if you sign up :) i can only recommend it! :)

A breakfast serving that would start at 7:00 am instead of 8:00 am

Absolutely amazing hostel, I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Porto! Super fun and lovely atmosphere but still very respectful of people looking to relax, it is the perfect mix! Staff are so helpful and they seem like they really love their job. I don't even have any criticism! Stay here!

Location of the hostel was great. The atmosphere was great and it was easy to meet people, they offered all kinds of stuff including the free walking tour with Nuno (highly recommended). The beds were really comfortable, the facilities were brand new and very clean. Dinner was good but a bit expensive in my opinion. Staff was very helpful and were happy to store my bicycle as I was doing a cycling trip around Portugal. I will definitely come back to this hostel next time I am in Porto.

Nice hostel with grat location. It is very well equipped and very clean as well. They have free coffee, tea and bread all day long :) Excellent value for the money we have paid.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and having fun. definitely a party atmosphere but it is contained within the main area so the rooms are for relaxing. Extremely clean. Extremely beautiful. And perfect location.

The rooms are really modern and clean. Also the bathrooms are clean and big enough. The stuff of the hostel was really nice and helpful. In the night there is a daily dinner u can join. I can also recommend the free Walking tours, really interesting and the guy Pablo was well informed and funny. A 100 % recomendable!!

Would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Porto, one of the best hostels I've stayed in! Can't really find a fault: great atmosphere, the staff were AMAZING and the best showers I have ever seen in a hostel. I had an amazing time, hopefully will be back to Yes Porto soon!!! :-)

Great hostel. Clean, good atmosphere. My only complaint is the over-perfumed bathrooms that are shared with men and women - were usually wet every time I went in and got crowded in the mornings. We also had to go outside the floor, through the stairwell, to reach the bathroom. Other than that, definitely stay here. Awesome atmosphere, breakfast included.

Great new modern hostel! Def stay here! €10 dinners are a steal and a great way to meet people.

I can't say anything bad about this hostel! It was a great stay!!!!

I had a great stay here. The hostel is relatively small compared to the Yes Hostel in Lisbon, but it has the same good atmosphere & friendly staff. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the whole place felt very secure. Central location right next to Clerigos Tower. The hostel has walking tours, meals, pub crawls & free breakfast and there are lots of young people to meet. The noise from the communal area travels up to the first floor at night, but it's quiet by midnight. Overall fab stay.

I loved this place. I spent only two days in Porto, and I really look forward to go back there for a longer time. The hostel is easy to find,; it is also very close tho Sao Bento metro and train station. I stayed in a 5-bed dorm; the room was extremely nice and clean, with a bathroom inside. The staff is very friendly and young, and they organize pub crawls -I've been to one, recommended! The environment is lovely, and try at least once their dinner. 5/5!

• 26th Jun 2015

Very good hostel at a perfect location. Really friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money.

Wonderful location next to Torre dos Clérigos. Friendly and helpful staff, very nice atmosphere. Delicious hostel dinners, cooperation with Porto Walkers (every tour is recommendable: morning, afternoon and of ourse the port wine tour). If you have the chance, go there for Sao Joao - you will have a perfect time there! Thumbs up for Yes Porto!

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, thanks! Lockers are very secured. Maybe just missing a couple of bathroom sinks. A good choice in beautiful Porto.

This hostel is absolutely amazing! The staff are SO nice, the dinners are awesome, and the community-feel is unbeatable. Although they do have bunk beds, there are high ceilings which makes upper bunk feel spacious, and curtains which make the lower bunks feel particularly private. Finally their collaboration with Port Walkers is fantastic, in fact I did three of the four offered tours (morning, evening, and port tasting!). Would absolutely stay here again when I return to Porto.

Really one of the best hostel I've ever been. The staff is awesome and we feel like at home. Really surprised about this hostel, everybody who wants to discover Porto in the best conditions should go to Yes hostel.

• 21st Jun 2015

Best hostel ever, mainly because of the friendly staff whose recommendations were useful, accurate and always delicious.Traditional Portuguese dinner every night - 10 euros for starter, entree, main and dessert with unlimited drinks! Incredible value and fun family atmosphere. Good chill out area and kitchen, and great music. Light-filled rooms, bed curtains. Perfect location in the middle of everything and 5 mins from the station. Go on 23 June and celebrate Sao Joao, you'll have the best time!

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The staff went above and beyond all my expectations to make sure we were looked after and had a great time. The hostel is quite small compared to others I've been in, but this does not affect the atmosphere and actually creates a sense of community, which the staff encourage by mingling with the guests and joining in the fun. The free shot every night at 11 is a huge bonus, too. I think I'll come back next year for Festa de Sao Joao again!