Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

very lovely and tidy hostel with many good people. A free city tour help u understand the history of the city in general. A bit regret that air conditioner finally resume to work only on our last day in the hostel. A Good place to stay.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • China

If you put on "TAIWAN" on the desk or chair, I will be more happy to stay Yes! Hostel again for next trip.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever been.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Awesome staff and guests, perfect location to touristy things and night life, everything was super clean, comfy beds and nice big showers! I will absolutely be returning!

Super friendly staff! They made sure everyone had a great time and were extremely helpful with recommendations as well. Extremely clean, great facilities, modern and everything up to date. Didn't want to leave at the end of our stay!

• 30th Jan 2015

best hostel I have ever been. SUPER confortable room, excelent bathroom, great staff, dinner and beer available for good prices... huge locker available and the key is the same as the room, what makes everything easier.

Yes! Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at and the location was very central. The atmosphere from both the staff and guests was so lively and friendly! The rooms were clean, spacious and each booking had an under the bed locker and outlet. The key bracelet for the doors and lockers was really practical- I would stay here again :)

Excellent atmosphere, perfect cleanliness, good breakfast and dinner

At the city center, close to everything! The facilities and the prices are great, and the very friendly staff make an amazing atmosphere at the pub (yes,there are a pub inside!!). There are pub crawls and free walking tours too. Highly recommended for meet people and for a very relaxed stay in Porto.

Very good.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It's really well located and you can reach most of Porto main points walking. They provide very interesting walking tour everyday and the pubcrawl is a thing to experience, I recommend both of them as much I recommend you stay in this hostel! If I go back to Porto, I would definetely choose it again :)

• 25th Jan 2015

Great hostel! Staff is really friendly and fun and the dorms are modern and nice. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it. Go on the port tasting tour also!

It's really excellent!! Staffs are passion and humorous, the service they provide were so useful and helpful! Anyway, this hostel is the best!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

A very good backpack with nice people at the reception! :)

Yes! Hostel Porto is one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. It is ALWAYS clean. It is located right in between the main square and the river. The security is super. I did not feel threatened or at risk for anything at all. The lockers have a great security system. The staff is always smiling and has something nice to say.

I loved it! one of the best hostels in my life, YES!

• 22nd Jan 2015

They were great although more information on where to eat would be good

• 22nd Jan 2015

Very nice hostel but a bit too cold, not a very nice atmosphere.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Had a fantastic time here at the hostel! Loved EVERYTHING there! Great staff, great space and activities! Met so many great friends here!

Just PERFECT.