Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Beautiful hostel for incredible value. Super clean, great location, helpful staff, big kitchen, comfy beds. This hostel has it all. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Porto.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Could not fault it in any way! Awesome atmosphere, good facilities, good location, clean! Staff where extremely friendly and helpful, I felt at home the moment I walked in!

Second time I've stayed here and both times were amazing!

Nice hostel, good location and overall good. I would recommend this one to everybody.

Great stay here, fell in love with the city of Porto and this hostel was no doubt a contributing factor.

Just like a family hostel, great staff and atmosphere...

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Possibly the best hostel iv stayed at. The rooms are borderline hotel quality - the ensuites definitely are. The staff are the best I have EVER met. Every one of them. They all seem like family. Genuine and hospitable. Thanks guys, truly. You're all amazing and what ever you get payed, I hope they double it! Dinners (and pub crawls) every night are great way to mingle. Vibe wasn't too great but that's always hit or miss with who has checked in that day.. Stay here..you won't regret it.

I thought the staff were exceptionally professional and very helpful with everything we needed. Front desk clerk is super sexy, keep him up there.

Great hostel, great people, especially Nuno, he was great! Thanks guys - loved my stay!!

This was my second stay at this hostel. Hands down best hostel I've ever been to with the best staff in porto. The atmosphere is really welcoming, tiago's dinners are AMAZING. Everything is really clean and it seems to be a new hostel. The staff are incredibly helpful and welcoming. There are literally no complaints.

Super nice staff !! Super nice hostel !! Really recommend to everybody

Great stay, great hostel, very modern.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely loved this place and all the staff working there! Highly recommend this hostel!

• 31st May 2015

Great place, great crew!

• 30th May 2015

Seriously amazing- everything. I honestly picked Porto as a destination knowing this hostel was a great place to stay when traveling solo, and I was right. SO much fun, comfortable, clean and accommodating- far better than any college dorm I've lived in! Rich with travel culture, a taste of Porto and GREAT staff providing everything and anything. Thanks for setting the bar way too high for my first hostel experience, Yes! Hostel !!

• 30th May 2015

Absolutely brilliant hostel/Porto experience. Only things I didn't like was the orange juice and mac computers. All the best!

• 29th May 2015
  • Finland

Lovely place!

Had a really great time here. Staff were really friendly (helping us book future hostels and advising which towns in Portugal to stop in) and there are lots of activities to get involved in to meet people. Oh and the best bunks and showers of our trip so far!

Amazing hostel. Great staff, prime location, and clean facilities. Long-term travellers will appreciate the massive lockers under the beds here - large enough to fully unpack your bag and organize everything so you can feel settled in for once. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone. My only warning would be that it seems to attract quite the mix of travellers, so if you're looking for a hostel that's entirely youthful or entirely quiet, you may not find it here.

Location, staff helpful, recommend