Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Very friendly and helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere. We really liked everything except there were not enough sinks, toilets and showers in the bathroom for so many people. We recommend taking the free walking tours, they were very much fun and informative!

• 4th Aug 2015

We had a awesome stay in Yes! Porto. The staff is very kind, helpful and knows a lot of the city. Special greets fly out to Tiago, youre the man! You can easily meet people and socialize at the bar, dinner, pub crawl or walking tour. We met a lot of cool people from all around the world. Hostels like this make us travel. It felt like home in a wonderful Porto. We pretty sure coming back one day.

Our stay in YES! Porto Hostel was amazing. It was the most beautiful hostel we haver ever stayed in!! Go there!

• 3rd Aug 2015

brilliant

The nicest, cleanest, fanciest hostel I've ever stayed in. Attracts a bit of an older crowd, so that atmosphere was different to most places I've stayed, but you won't find a nicer hostel with a more comfortable bed for this price anywhere! Thanks guys!

Best hostel in Porto, by far! Wish I would've stayed longer. Staff was totally awesome. Will definitely come back soon! Keep it up Yes! Carlos

Yes hostel is one of the best hostels I have been to. It was perfectly clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. In this hostel there is a fantastic atmosphere created by the staff! The space is very well organized and planned very well. The design is very modern and all of this helps you rest and contributes to your well being. Young people spend time at common dinners and parties organized in the common room, but it doesn't disturb others in their rooms. I was an excellent stay!

The staff were very fun and friendly and the owners were very kind and helpful. Hostel is in a great location in the middle of the town - walking distance to everything. Breakfast was provided. Good atmosphere at the hostel each night

Great hostel, there are cheaper ones in town but Yes! Has great facilities. The shared bathrooms on my floor were a little cramped but kept pretty clean. Common room is good, would only be improved by a terrace for smokers and late night party animals

The staff were the making of this place! Even the cleaning ladies were wonderful and so friendly. Thanks so much

I stayed at Yes Porto hostel for 5 days and had a an amazing time. It was my first time travelling by myself and I found this place perfect to meet new people. The dinner (10 euros for dinner+drinks) is always good and it's a great way to meet new friends. The staff is friendly and always and helpful. The hostel is perfectly located in the city centre. I recommend this hostel for everyone, either if you want to meet new friend and go out or prefer relax stay in Porto.

• 27th Jul 2015

Nice and helpful staff, good location, the bedroom and bathroom always are kept clean.

• 26th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Excellent Hostel. Favorite in Europe so far. Clean, new and spacious. Staff are all friendly and facilities are great. Atmosphere is great and it's easy to meet other people as a solo traveller. The only negative is a think the pub crawl/dinner is a bit overpriced (particularly the pub crawl on weekdays). Other than that, A+

It's a little bit noisy on the first floor, you can hear the people from street clearly.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Macau

Yes! Is probably the best hostel we have stayed at on our 2 month Europe trip! The staff are amazing, the dinners delicious, and the atmosphere is so great for meeting people. The bunk beds are even tall enough to sit up in on the bottom bunk :) We loved the wine tour, nightly recommend that. And the location is perfect- super close to the train station and all the main sights. Thank you Yes hostel for a fantastic 3 days in Porto!

Amazing hostel. Staff were super super interesting to talk to, had amazing things to tell me about Portugal, and overall were engaging. They had answers to all my questions (traveling out of porto, things to do in Porto, getting to the airport, etc.) and were just great to hang out with while nursing a beer at 4am, or over a lunch. The layout of the hostel is great, the rooms are new and comfy.

best hostel i've ever seen. Great staff and atmospere , Reccomended

• 22nd Jul 2015

Such a great location. Literally in the middle of everything. Pretty good hostel dinners each night and lots of activities. My ONLY thing is I wish it were possible to have a different bathroom for girls and boys!

Great hostel with really friendly, helpful staff! The dinner deal was especially great value (€10 for a hearty four course meal with drinks included). My only (very small) gripe was that the dorms were quite small and not as roomy as some hostels, but they were air conditioned and the beds were very comfortable!

The mix dorm is a bit small but clean. Friendly and helpful staffs!