Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

- The best hostel to stay in Porto! - Nous avons passé un super séjour chez YES! pendant les fêtes de fin d'année La atmosphère est excellent et le personnel est impeccable! L'auberge est super bien emplacement, sécurisé et propre! - O hostel possui uma atmosfera incrivel com uma equipe de staff muito acolhedora, muito bem localizado, com total segurança dentro e fora dos quartos, limpeza impecavel !

• 30th Dec 2015

Only stayed for one night, but would def come back! Enjoyed your location, clean rooms and bathrooms, good food and atmosphere! Thanks!

• 30th Dec 2015

Had an amazing time! The staff were accommodating and our room was beautiful! Thanks to everyone who made out visit so special and enjoyable :)

• 29th Dec 2015

Very good location, everything is clean, the only problem is that they don't have an elevator, but beside that, there is absolutely no reason not to choose this hostel.

I really like the hostel, mainly, the location and the staff. They received me very friendly. I recommend the hostel. The only thing that I dind't like was about the rules of the guests to respect the silence into the rooms. But I think this is common for all hostels. And I think that it should have a separate bathrooms.

• 27th Dec 2015

everything perfectly fine, nothing left to say!:))

Best hostel I have been. Really nice bed and room, nice bathroom and really good atmosphere. If you're going to Porto I highly recommend this hostel.

I highly recommend this place!!!! I love the room. The bed, the curtain, the space under the bed are all well-designed for privacy, especially usefully when you need to share the room with others. The Bathroom is big and clean. They even have several computers for the guests in the public space, which is awesome.

I stayed here twice and both times were awesome! The location and hostel are both fantastic. The staff are all really easy going and very helpful.

Awesome stay, staff is awesome. Good vibes, and stunning location. Made my stay in Porto an unforgettable one!

One of the best hostels I've ever been, people are very friendly and helpful. When I go back to Porto I'll definitely stay in yes hostel

Super clean hostel, great location and terrific staff. Porto wine tour is a must along with their other free walking tour. Optional dinner was a great deal and delicious.

Really appreciate all the help from the staffs. The atmosphere is cozy and the bed is comfy. I really enjoy my stay.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Taiwan

Highly recommended as the place to stay in Porto. Location is amazing. Staff are even bettering there is an excellent atmosphere

Amazing place stay in!

This one of best hostels I've ever stayed at. Stellar location, approachable staff, amazing facilities, and even better atmosphere! Be sure to be in the lobby at 23:00 to participate in "shot o'clock."

The best Hostel i have Been. Everythings are so good, the food, the rooms, the people. Its was good experience.

I only needed to stay 1 night and booked here. Almost everything was OK, the space is nice and well organized (party on the reception floor, be quiet on the dorm floor), the dorm was not overpacked. The only little trouble was the chipcard access on the dorm doors and the drawer which tried to be so secure that didn`t even let its owner enter. As a result people left the door open and some decided to occupy another drawer that was not locked. Once this is fixed this would be an excellent place.

everything has great value, the personal locker are big enough for you to keep your luggage open inside. It has a electronic key, very convenient. And it has hairdryer and water tape inside the 4-room female dorm, perfect!

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

It's a nice hostel. Stafs are really nice and helpful. And it's a good location. Easily visit every sites. And also nice restaurants.