Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2076 Total Reviews

Thanks for everything! It's the first time i travel alone;u guys make me feel safe and warm. Hope one day i can visit again: D

i love everything in this hostel. It's so nice, not expensive. The staff is so friendly and handsome lol. I love the location, it's really in the downtown, so u can go everywhere without walking too far.

Really great experience for such a short trip! I wish next time we could stay longer! A+ Hostel, see you nex time!

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Love it. Nothing bad to say at all...

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Great stay! The hostel's rooms are really good. Excellent location and staff as well. Loved the dinners with local food prepared by Hugo. And Amanda was very nice and helpful. The atmosphere was really friendly, definitely going to stay there again if I get to go back to Porto. I also recommend the free Walking Tour.

I really enjoyed this hostel in all my RTW trip. The accommodation is very good and the security as well, even into the rooms, there is drawers with lockers. There is a lot of entertainment, you can meet people there, dinners, parties... Thanks for the staff who helped me to enjoy this place better, Amanda, the brazilian girl. I definitely recommend Yes Porto Hostel.

excellent hostel, extremely clean in the heart of the city centre.staff was extremely friendly and funny.had great time. highly reccomended

A very nice hostel, worth the money, nice staff (except the cook), absolutely clean, quiet, and in the center of the city. So go for it! :)

A true gem. The staff was wonderful and the activities they have are excellent. Would totally be back. I have been in several hostels in my life, this was probably the best.

I had a very good time! Facilities are modern, new and clean. The dinner itself was ok, but the event is great time meet new people! The pub crawl and nightclub afterwards is great too! I would stay there again if in Porto!

This hostel has THE BEST staff ever, they are all kind and willing to make your stay unforgettable. The free walking tours are something you can't miss, along with the pub crawl. Don't miss the free shots at 11:30, they always have an original and fun way of doing it. It is a great place for meeting new people. The location is excellent, so you can see the whole city walking from your hostel.

A great hostel, very central location and only 10 euro's a night with breakfast! And the breakast is yummy! The only thing is that there is no real 'chill room' but for a short stay it's just fine :)

Great place. No negative remarks. Recommended!

great hostel in the center of Porto! everything perfect, very clean and cosy. the personnel is totally friendly and helpful. i fully recommend the hostel :)

excellent

• 22nd Feb 2014
  • singing929
  • China

Perfect stay! Will always come back when I stay in porto and def recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Everything is just perfect !

Yes! Porto Hostel was great!

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

great stay at yes hostel! friendly staff, awesome dinner, right in the middle of town.