Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Best hostel I've stayed at (and I've stayed at many all throughout Europe). The entire staff was friendly and helpful! Even the chefs generously shared kitchen space with us. Loved the breakfast and free coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Restaurant recommendations were on point and the whole facility was kept spotless. The ideal hostel to stay in :) Thank you for all the hard work you do to have such an amazing hostel! Really made our time in Porto fantastic.

Literally nothing else to say other than amazing

Loved YES! Hostel and will definitely return if I am in Porto again. Excellent, sweet, handsome, helpful staff, what more could you ask for? I met some fantastic people and got to know the city on Marcus' walking tour-- highly recommend! Thanks for a wonderful week everyone.

The perfect place to enjoy the passion and beauty of Porto. You will find the nice reception and tasty local food there! I really enjoy the hostel dinner and pub crawl!!!! The atmosphere of the room so good as well. I really spend a good time in Yes! Porto. Will I go back again? YES!

Everything is very clean and staff is incredibly helpful and nice and speaks different languages. They provide you with everything you need for a pleasant stay in Porto. The free walking tour is highly recommended!!! Thanks for everything, we will definitely come back to Yes! if we travel again to Porto

I had a wonderful stay in this hostel, everything was perfect and people that were working there were really nice, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much

• 8th Feb 2015

Awesome accomodation. Perfect location, nice staff. The facilities were good.

Yes Porto is one of the best hostels i have ever stay. The bracelet which they give you for doors and lockers is really useful.The hostel has a great location . The staff is great, they are welcoming, nice, helpful, sincere. And the activities as waliking tours, pub crawl are amazing. I had a lot of fun during my stay. There was nothing negative about Yes Porto. I strongly reccomend you to stay at there.

This is a wonderful hostel! The staff is so friendly, and helpful, and the place was always spotless! I absolutely love Porto and can't wait to return. When I do, it will definitely be at Yes!

The best hostel I've been so far!

Perfect hostel, awesome staff, incredible atmosphere, a great cooker, very clean rooms and bathroom and very good location.

Loved....very friendly, good internet access, great staff, a lot of "hanging out together" events, great atmosphere! Really cool!! I will come back for sure! :) The only "but" I have is for the toilets, they could be cleaner while I was there. :(

I just got back from a 4 night stay at Yes! Porto hostel and I had a faculous time. The rooms are clean, the atmosphere is amazing and thanks to the key locker system you feel safe when you leave your stuff in your room. I really recommend the free walking tour and the pub crawl. Yes! hostel is located in the city center, so is ideal to explore Porto. And last but not least: the staff is just amazing, they all are very friendly and super helpful. So go and stay at Yes! and have a great time.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel has a lively and youthful environment. All the staff members were very accommodating and helpful. It's a great central location and is easy to find. Breakfast is included and the wifi works well. I was only in Porto for a short time, so I stayed just one night. Only nuisance was the snoring lady in my 4 bedroom dorm, but the hostel can't really do much about that. Otherwise, I would recommend staying here.

• 2nd Feb 2015

very lovely and tidy hostel with many good people. A free city tour help u understand the history of the city in general. A bit regret that air conditioner finally resume to work only on our last day in the hostel. A Good place to stay.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • China

Everything is just PERFECT! Best hostel ever!!!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Turkey

If you put on "TAIWAN" on the desk or chair, I will be more happy to stay Yes! Hostel again for next trip.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever been.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Awesome staff and guests, perfect location to touristy things and night life, everything was super clean, comfy beds and nice big showers! I will absolutely be returning!

Super friendly staff! They made sure everyone had a great time and were extremely helpful with recommendations as well. Extremely clean, great facilities, modern and everything up to date. Didn't want to leave at the end of our stay!

• 30th Jan 2015