Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Excellent Hostel. Favorite in Europe so far. Clean, new and spacious. Staff are all friendly and facilities are great. Atmosphere is great and it's easy to meet other people as a solo traveller. The only negative is a think the pub crawl/dinner is a bit overpriced (particularly the pub crawl on weekdays). Other than that, A+

It's a little bit noisy on the first floor, you can hear the people from street clearly.

• 25th Jul 2015
  • Macau

Yes! Is probably the best hostel we have stayed at on our 2 month Europe trip! The staff are amazing, the dinners delicious, and the atmosphere is so great for meeting people. The bunk beds are even tall enough to sit up in on the bottom bunk :) We loved the wine tour, nightly recommend that. And the location is perfect- super close to the train station and all the main sights. Thank you Yes hostel for a fantastic 3 days in Porto!

Amazing hostel. Staff were super super interesting to talk to, had amazing things to tell me about Portugal, and overall were engaging. They had answers to all my questions (traveling out of porto, things to do in Porto, getting to the airport, etc.) and were just great to hang out with while nursing a beer at 4am, or over a lunch. The layout of the hostel is great, the rooms are new and comfy.

best hostel i've ever seen. Great staff and atmospere , Reccomended

• 22nd Jul 2015

Such a great location. Literally in the middle of everything. Pretty good hostel dinners each night and lots of activities. My ONLY thing is I wish it were possible to have a different bathroom for girls and boys!

Great hostel with really friendly, helpful staff! The dinner deal was especially great value (€10 for a hearty four course meal with drinks included). My only (very small) gripe was that the dorms were quite small and not as roomy as some hostels, but they were air conditioned and the beds were very comfortable!

The mix dorm is a bit small but clean. Friendly and helpful staffs!

Best structure i have ever seen!! They give you a bracelet to open all doors and your locker. The beds are very confortable and large. The staff was very nice all the time, ambient is amazing and the breakfast was huge (coffee, juice, cereals, bread, ham, cheese, etc).

After having stayed in Yes Lisbon last year I didn't want to miss the opportunity to stay in Yes Porto, and I was not disappointed! These hostels are perhaps the best I have stayed in. The breakfast, dinner, facilities, location, things they offer and most of all atmosphere are unbeatable!

Loved my stay at Yes! Porto Hostel. Comfiest hostel beds I've stayed in in the past 2 years of backpacking, the showers were fantastic and the rest of the facilities were superb. The hostel staff were all incredibly helpful and caring. They definitely ensured my time in Porto was fantastic.

We stayed in a womens dorm for 4. The room was nice & clean, the bathroom on the floor was ok. The hostel is next to the city centre and close to the bars. We had a room which was next to the Main Street so it was loud sometimes but nothing earplugs can't fix.... The breakfast was good, Bread, cereals, coffee / tea... We did the Porto tour which we booked with re hostel- it was really nice and fun.

Best hostel I have ever been!

Hostels across Europe should learn from this place! Loved nifty bracelets can open room + lock storage bunker. Our 4 bed dorm looked out to church - cute balcony view! 4 powerpoints located next to beds = great design. Strong wifi, clean bathrooms, great sized kitchen... now if the b'fast was free/complimentary that would be icing on the cake. At 5am we came down to checkout, no staff (I panicked!) maybe a pager/bell/out-of-hrs note would be useful? We Uber-ed to OPO airport 16.24km/15min/€13.16

nice location, nice service.

I thought the staff were not very friendly and welcoming. They didn't offer advice on where to go and didn't even bothered to say goodbye or wish you a good trip.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great atmosphere, like a family all together. Comfortable, clean and modern. As a girl travelling on my own I felt totally safe. Food is amazing! I put on all the weight I lost in Barcelona and I blame it on getting seconds every night for diner. Only wish they had a washing line

Very nice and modern hostel in the heart of Porto! Really good kitchen, social although not as social as some of the hostels in Lisbon, but it's still easy to meet new people! Good Dinner for everyone if you sign up :) i can only recommend it! :)

A breakfast serving that would start at 7:00 am instead of 8:00 am

Absolutely amazing hostel, I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Porto! Super fun and lovely atmosphere but still very respectful of people looking to relax, it is the perfect mix! Staff are so helpful and they seem like they really love their job. I don't even have any criticism! Stay here!