Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

I had a great time staying at the hostel! Great facilities, very nice and helpfull staff and a great atmosphere! I will definitly be back!

• 7th Sep 2014

Great location, super clean and met fantastic people!

Great hostel, quite a bit calmer than Yes Lisbon, but still amazing food, amazing staff, fantastic walking tours, great facilities. When I thought I lost my passport right before my flight, Amanda was so wonderful helping me and even calmed me down with a delicious shot of port wine. Thank you to all of the Yes! Porto staff, I will definitely see you guys again. And if you're in Porto, make sure you go on the Eco Tour with GoLocal- they're based at this hostel and those boys are amazing!!

The best hostel ever!

• 6th Sep 2014

Yes! Porto was amazing!! The staff was great, Bernardo was so nice with me and the others at the hostel. I was travelling alone and made fantastic friends with wich i continued travelling with. They play the best music too and the food was delicious. I fell in love with Porto and I can say the hostel played a big role in that :)

Yes Porto! Hostel was SO AMAZING! As my first ever hostel experience this one blew me away. Not only are the facilities incredible (large spacious rooms, huge lockers under beds, clean and divine washrooms, huge fully equipped kitchen) but the staff was what truly blew me away. Bernardo, Alex, Diogo, Hugo are just a few of the amazing guys who made my trip so unbelievable. Also, if I had to choose a city to visit in Portugal I would choose Porto over Lisbon any day. I can't wait to go back!

Excelent location, in the middle of the old town, at walking distance of every spot of interest. Huge lockers under each bed, with electronic locks. Next to each bed there are Individual plugs and a shelf for charging your devices.

The staff were very friendly and helpful! When checking out, the reception staff member carried my suitcase down the stairs to the front door - wow! The rooms were so clean and the bathroom in the 5 person mixed dorm was absolutely huge and beautiful! Amazing shower lots of water pressure and hot! Some street noise when the window was left open at night so just close them and use the air con! The atmosphere in the reception/bar/eating area was fun! Nice and close to everything in Porto.

Excellente accomodation and bathroom (best shower ever experienced), excellent nightcrawl, excellent location. Excellent girl at reception who's quite funny...(and hot) what else? Ah yes, excellent free walking tours with such a cute and passionate guide (Anna) that we fell in love with Porto!

Perfect hostel, located in the best place in Porto, you can do anything walking. The staff is really nice, they give good advices on what to visit (from a local point of view). They also offer a lot of activities : free tour, pub crawl (you haaave to do it) and others. I'd go back anytime !

I can really recommend this hostel. I had a great stay, met cool people and the activities they offer are cool. So go to Porto and choose Yes! Hostel :-)

Stayed here after staying in Yes Lisbon because I loved it. It's both party and chilled hostel. Great staff, great activities and tours available, dinner every night, pub crawls, comfy beds, clean bathrooms. Only downside is its a big hostel so doesn't have that close family vibe, but you can't have it all. Would definitely recommend staying here. Good location too

nice and modern equipped hostel, directly next to the Torre dos Clérigos. Friendly and very helpfull staff. :) and the dinner are great, if you stay here, you have to try them! thank you for all, we will miss it! :)

staff was very friendly and helpful, and makes you feel at home.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Switzerland

Awesome hostel.. Great vibe about it. The staff a very helpfully, they host a family dinner most nights for $10euro. Highly recommend. Great kitchen set up, if you want make meals also. Location is very central.

Excellent place, excellent people.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Everything was amazing here.

We had a great stay. The staff had a lot of awesome insider-tips. We felt very welcome at all times.

One of the best located hostel in town, near to the tube, bus station and most of the sight seeing places. McDonald's is really really nearby. Staffs are wonderful, they have a great cook !! Good free walking tours + pub crawls for party seekers. Best of all, air-conditioned ROOMS !! Only down side is this hostel is a stairway up building, no lifts, hence you gotta do a little climbing. Other than that, all is wonderfully great !!

It was really nice stay except for one night's wifi problem. Very good location and very clean.