Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2076 Total Reviews

A great hostel to stay in. Great and friendly staff. Great facilities. Great local information. I loved my stay at this hostel. It's not the biggest one in town but the atmosphere is fantastic. You can have communal meals, cook for yourself or eat out. Nothing is too much problem for the staff here. I would stay here again.

If you are looking for a centrally located, high energy, and clean hostel Yes! Porto Hostel is the perfect place for you! Upon arrival, my 2 friends and I were meeting up with someone, the staff were accommodating enough to place 2 of us in each room since we all couldn't be placed in one together. The hostel provided breakfast in the mornings and hot chocolate, tea, and coffee all day. The three course dinner offered for 10 euros was amazing along with the bar crawl! My first hostel was great!

• 14th Feb 2014

Diogo, Bernardo, Hugo, Sandra... You ROCK!! :D Best staff ever! Thank you so much for the reception! Please keep up with the good work, I promise I'll be back soon ;) Grande Abraço, Vítor Teixeira

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Diego has a very good hostel staff manner and was friendly and welcoming, this rating is for him, thanks!

This was the second time I had stayed at YES Hostel, and once again really enjoyed my stay. From the moment you arrive you enjoy the good vibe of the hostel, and that was backed up by the friendly staff. Reccomend the dinner and the bar crawl too. Yes Hostel doesn't dissapoint.

• 8th Feb 2014

We only stayed there for one night, but we loved the rooms and the atmosphere. We had booked a 4-Bed-Mixed-Dorm and were three girls. When we went to bed, the fourth bed was still empty but in the middle of the night (1:00 am!) the door was opened and a man (about 50) came in with all of his things and went to sleep in the empty bed. We felt really uncomfortable with this situation and nearly couldn't sleep at all! Next time it would be better to think about who to put together in one room!

Great hostel, friendly helpful staff, good facilities, perfect location etc...couldn't recommend it more!!!

A really good hostel! The staff is funny and helpful. They organize a pup craw every night and two city tours (even for free!). It is right in the middle of the night life! The rooms are very clean and tidy. On the whole I would recommend it to everyone who likes to have a good time and meet new people! :)

The best!!! I loved!

• 4th Feb 2014

Really good hostel one of the best I stayed so far. Location is perfect, easy to find and close to everything! The staff is really friendly and helpfull! The meals they offer for dinner are excellent and the price is really good! If you stay over at Yes Hostel, make sure you take part in the walking tour and pub crawl, best ways to explore the city and you will meet a lot of nice people! We will come back for sure!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Almost everthing was perfect.. Just cleanliness of the bathroom may be better. Thank you guys...

Good hostel that has all you look for! Very helpful staff, good breakfast, free walking tours (to visit all the city and have a good time doing it!), pub crawls, very good location (where the Clreigos church), nearby everything in Porto, comfortable and spacious beds, free shot with everyone at the thostel every night, etc. And, if you pay ten euros, you have a homemade portuguese dinner which is so nice. I totally recommend this hostel (and the Yes! hostel at Lisbon as well).

I really enjoyed my stay! Oh, and they play excellent music! Amor a la Mexicana! ;D

• 31st Jan 2014

GREAT staff!!! Everything in this hostel is organized in a way to ease your stay and turn it into a really pleasing experience.

Very happy with my stay at Yes Porto, it's excellent value for money, it's close to everything and they offer a free walking tour in the morning and afternoon. Staff are super helpful, it's clean and security is great. Would definitely stay here again.

Amazing hostel; Felt like home with clean spacious, facilities, comfy beds, a big kitchen and super friendly staff. The walking tours were some of the best I have done and they even offer a free shot every night! Great social atmosphere.

Yes hostel is the best hostel! Location is perfect and staffs are really kind and lovely. Their homemade dinner was so nice and my room is so clean. Locker is not too small to put something. Walking tour is good too. Perfect !

It is a great hostel in great location, staff very helpful. Amazing walking tour staff too!

The atmosphere was one of the best I've experienced. The cleanliness was also very good and of course the breakfast and free tea over the day.

I've been to many hostels, but this hostel was the best ever! Thank you very much, well done :D I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone and i would definately choose it for my next porto trip.