Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The hostel was one of the best (if not the best) I've ever stayed at! The staff was absolutely helful and they really cared about the guests needs. The location couldn't be any better, walking distance from major touristy points and shops, the walking tours are great and the dinner was delicious. If you ever go to Porto, stay at Yes!

The Yes! Porto Hostel is a great and comfortable stay! The facilities are incredible nice with comfortable clean beds, warm rooms (especially after a long day of traveling in the cold), spotless and spacious bathroom facilities, and a very inviting lobby. Everything about the Yes! Porto Hostel allows you to have a restful stay while in Porto. The location is incredibly central to amazing local and tourist attractions, as well as convenient to major transportation lines.

AMAZING location, clean, super helpful staff

breakfast is good enough (no eggs) Hostel is clean and not old at all Only problem I had was shower booth being a bit smaller than I liked it to be. Since Porto is not a big city, the location was perfect for everything (although you have to climb the hill to get to the hostel) 10euro dinner was fine, but there are many affordable good restaurants in Porto for dinner (if you are willing to go explore non touristic areas, just a bit outside of center). Overall, I would definitely come back.

Everything was good aside the fact that I couldn't control a temperature of heater in my room- though it was super cold. Staff just gave me an additional blanket as a solution. I think rooms temperature should be controlled by traveller's custom.

That's one of the best hostels i've ever been so far. I totally recommend it. It's clean, secure, well located, the staff is awesomeee and it's a good place to meet nice people. I made good friends during my time there, we went to the pub crawl organized by the hostel.

I stayed in nice hostels when in Portugal, but this was one of the best I have ever stayed. Everything worked perfectly. Great rooms, showers, dinner,... And Porto is fantastic! It is located in the center of the center (like Diogo said haha). The best location possible in Porto! All the staff was great. They helped me with my trip, things to do (including a FC Porto match),... Thanks, Diogo, Amanda and everybody for the nice stay.

The best hostel and atmosphere ever! Friendly staff, cheap hostel, nice breakfast. What else should you ask?

There's not really anything for them to improve, just an incredible hostel. The best facilities I've seen and a great staff.

One of the best places to stay in Porto. Central, clean and helpful staff. Recommend this Hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

As a solo backpacker, this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in Europe. Staff are incredible (thank you Diogo and Amanda!), facilities are outstanding and atmosphere is electric (helped by free shots). Adequate and filling breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are immensely clean with A/C. Highly recommend both walking tours, as well as the dinner cooked each night. Check out A Sandeira (85 Eua Dos Caldeireiros) for fresh sandwiches, salads and soup (around the corner)

New, modern, clean, located in the very center, very nice staff, cheap... The beds are very comfortable and quiet, the lockers are big and behind the bed. You have your own light and plug in each bed. Everything is already thought! Definitely, one of the best hostels I've ever been!!!!

I would've like separated bathrooms

Had a perfect stay in Porto over the weekend, everything perfect! Staff in the yes hostel welcomes you with open arms, you get every help you need, nice and relaxing atmosphere, rooms and bathrooms perfect, everything clean... Nothing to add, perfect hostel!

• 13th Dec 2014

I THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST HOSTEL EVER. EVER. EVER! Everything is great, and i think i'm a little obsessed, you should just let me live there :) I'll make you peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and stuff. Thank you guys, amo voces muito!

I had a great time at Yes Hostel. All of the staff members ,except Bernardo (he didn't seem thrilled to answer questions), were welcoming. Diogo was cool af and hilarious; I wanted to add him on Facebook lol The rooms are amazing with great views of the city, and you don't need to workout because you have to use stairs so much.

Perfect place to stay;)

Perfect location, very central and the nightlife district is just around the corner. The staff is very friendly and helping. Personally, I really liked the bed (the wood bunk beds have great design and are very comfortable) and I really appreciated the interior design of the whole hostel.

Yes Porto hostel was amazing it was always clean the beds were nice and it had amazing staff. it is also in the best location compared to all the other hostels in Porto close to everything. Music is played down stairs sometimes til late but when I went to bed early I could never hear a thing there doors really cancel out sound which is amazing. it is a great place to stay in Porto and I would recommend it to everyone :)

THE BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!! Absolutely perfect! I came alone as a backpacker and the staff made me feel right at home, the friendliest people in Portugal! The dinners, free walking tours, and the pub crawl are absolutely worth it! If I ever come back to Porto, I'm staying at this hostel again!!! Thank you for making my weekend trip so amazing!!! Obrigada!