Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great staff, very clean,safe and easy to find. Dinner is really good and the walking tours are great. The only bad thing is that after staying at YesPorto other hostels wont seem good enough.

Yes hostel was amazing. It was the most secure hostel we've been to. The breakfast, family dinner, walking tour, and pub crawl were perfect. Thanks yes Porto!

everything is awesome!!!!

Great staff and atmosphere. The cook was very good for the traditional portuguese meal for dinner.

• 18th May 2014

I love this place! It is pretty easy to find and indeed in a great location! The staffs are really kind and helpful. The bathroom is separated with rooms but easy to reach. The best thing is the great walking tour, I would say it was the best I've ever had :D Anyhow, there are small flies everywhere in the daytime for no reason, cos the whole place is very clean already. There is no elevator, luckily my room was just in second floor..

There is nothing to complain.

Great hostel! Perfect location, everything's in walking distance and the old town is beautiful! Best thing: The free Walking Tours through the city. Totally recommendable!

• 13th May 2014

It's perfect when you are traveling by yourself; great atmosphere. The staff are very kind and helpful. I have to say that the mattress is very comfortable.

Excelent place, staff are very nice, very good walking tour and pub crawn. Love the atmosphere of the place and it made my trip to Porto even better. The only bad thing is that there is no lift, only stairs until the 4th floor.

Best hostel I ever stayed.

Very nice hostel, nice staff, would stay there again.

• 9th May 2014

very nice hostel and very nice staff.

• 8th May 2014
  • Romania

Very friendly and helpful staff. Communal dinners were cheap, delish, and a great way to meet people. Walking tours was good. Breakfast was great - ham & cheese rolls and great coffee, plus free coffee and tea anytime. Rooms were really well set up with huge lockable drawers under each bunk bed and an individual powerpoint for each bed. Very central location, and our room had a window box with a view over the street and church where we sat and watched a parade! Would definitely recommend!

The best hostel that you can stay in Porto!! The staff is kind, the food is good. Pub crawls and free shots exist. There are two free city tours.

• 6th May 2014
  • Turkey

Amazing!! The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and always pointed me in the right direction in terms of what to do, where to eat and what to avoid. After three wonderful days for meeting interesting world travelers, sharing stories, food, drinks and music sessions I left and headed to Lisbon when I realized I left a leather sandal at Yes!Porto. I contracted them and they arranged to mail it to me in Calgary, Alberta, Canada at no charge. Thank you so much Amanda/Alexandre and everyone!!

Maybe the best hostel that I've ever stayed!! It is super clean, the bads are confortable (whith lights and electrical socket), the breakfast is good, the staff is amaizing!! They make you feel at home, they give super goods hints, there is a free walk tour that and pub crawl organised by the hostel!! It will make you realy enjoy Porto!! Be there!!

Unbelievable hostel. Wonderful group atmosphere with friendly staff and people. Great, clean rooms and all the accomodations you need. Great location in the center of everything you want to see. One of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe and will definitely be back.

Fantastic and warm welcome!

• 4th May 2014

Yes Porto is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Everything was great: location, people, atmosphere, cleaning etc. I fully recommend this hostel to anybody wants to have a nice trip and stay in Porto.

This was a really good hostel with excellent staff. Amanda is doing an awesome job and so are the others. The dinner was ok i must say but i have no complaints. The beds were clean and the security system is the best. The free walking tour with Ana was really amazing. It was a great blend of history, culture, fun, talking, sight seeing and restaurants. There was never too much of history or too much of walking to get bored. The Alternative tour with Rui was also as amazing.