Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Best hostel I have ever stayed in right in the heart of the city staff are amazing everything is 5-10 min walk away free walking your in the morning and at night the pub crawl and everything you could want in the kitchen 10 euro for a 4 course meal free breakfast free tea and hot chocolate all day long an best hostel I have ever been in 6 stars!! Ahah

You don't need a padlock, your key is electronic and work for both, the door and the locker. Amazing. Very friendly staff. Very good location. Stay there

I really enjoy the stay in yes hostel in Porto. The staff are really nice and make every visitors feel warmly welcome. The dinner is delicious and the free tour is worth to join. The bed is better than the one in my dorm. The breakfast is nice, too. Every staff is so enthusiastic and nice. Thanks for the staff to take me to the pharmacy and make me safely leave Porto. I am now safely arrived in Germany. Hope that in the near future I would get a chance to visit Porto once more. :))

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Great stay, great staff very smily and helpful, great spirit and great location !

Believe the hype, great location and an excellent staff.

Perfect location, modern facilities and nice people! The lack of an elevator helps you stay in shape…

This is the best hostel I ever stayed in! There was a great atmosphere and the location is perfect and all this for a great price. I would recommend it to everybody! btw I also recommend the two walking tours and the pub crawl.

Been on of the best hostels i stayed in so far and i've stayed in quite a few. Wonderful staff! So kind and friendly, always with a joke on their lips that one felt instantly welcome and home. Wouldn't recommend any other hostel than this one to stay in if anyone of my friends visits Porto. All the best! Victoria

I've stayed in many hostels around the world. Yes! Porto has officially become my #1. The hostel itself is beautiful - hardwood floors, heavenly mattresses and perfect location. What really sets the hostel apart, however, is the amazing staff. They truly want to be friends with everyone who walks through the doors. The environment is so inclusive with group dinners, free walking tours and pub crawls. It is so easy to make friends at this hostel, which is wonderful for all of you solo travelers!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great staff and location. Nice cooked dinners available at night, great way to socialize.

Very friendly staffs and the location is very convenient.

Terrific Hostel, right in the Old Center of Porto, the Staff was extremely helpful, they offer Dinner, Pub Crawl and Free Walking Tours. Not too crazy about having a shared bathroom for boys and girls, but at least the bathroom was well maintained and walking up all those stairs wasn't ideal, but not the end of the world.

My friend and I had an awesome time in Porto!! We loved the hostel; the location is just perfect, especially if you like to party. There is 24h reception, eventhough we felt pretty safe in this area. Breakfast was very good, a lot of options and juice (wish I wouldn't have missed it so often). Staffs are very cute :D

Perfect hostel in the very center of city. Friendly staff.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Belarus

Brilliant hostel, with central location, free shots every night and nice, cheap dinner available!

It was amazing! The staff (including the breathtaking Anna) was really friendly, helpful and funny. It's a nice city with a lot to see. Tip: Rent a scooter and drive up the rio douro, it's a beautiful landscape!

• 25th Feb 2015

Hostel class A. One of the best I've stayed in. Just great things to say about it! Awesome staff, great location, great breakfast, good atmosphere, there's always an outdoor activity to do, recommendation of a place to eat: just ask the staff. Wifi works well everywhere, spotless bedroom, bathroom, delicious dinner served! The only thing missing was pubcrawl...lol, which I tried to do and there wasn't enough people, but it's alright!! Totally recommended! Just say YES!

Great location and an excellent staff. It made the trip even better, for sure.

it's my first time to stay in hostel yes! hostel is awesome, i mean everything the staff, environment, location, free walking tour i really enjoy it~

It was a nice stay, and the staff was great, very nice persons.