Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Awesome hostel! Location is amazing and beds are comfy. The bathrooms were always clean and staff were super friendly. It did get a bit noisy around the free shot time at night.

Everything was excellent, except the extremely loud music from the lobby after 11pm.

• 9th Nov 2015

Best hostel i've ever stayed at! The only complaint is that i'm not sure how clean the sheets were (you do not get a cover for your pillow or for the bed covers, which i thought was strange).

One of the best hostel I've stayed, the staff and facilities are 5 stars! It's certain that I'll come back :)

This was so amazing. Thank you so much for everything. Yes hostel is a perfect mix of social and quiet relaxing atmospheres.

• 5th Nov 2015

Staff was great. Across the street from Clergios. Close to avenues aliados. Rooms were big and spacious. Bathrooms alright. Would stay there again.

it was perfect!!!! Stuff is very nice and friendly (love the Stuff), the hostle is clean, safe and wonderfull!!!! Also the dinner what you can geht ther is soooo tasty !!!! The best hostle where i ever was

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Wonderful staff and great social atmosphere. I was traveling solo and met some of the best people of my entire trip at this hostel. If I'm ever back in Porto I'll definitely be staying here again! Also, the chef does cooking lessons if you ask him, and that was by far my favorite experience in Porto.

Great hostel! Staff were awesome, made heaps of new friends here. would definitely go back again!

One of - if not the- best hostel I had ever stayed in. Couldn't be a better location, super friendly staff, awesome atmosphere (free breakfast, group dinners, awesome tours, etc.). Felt safe and comfortable immediately. Would recommend 100%!

BEST HOSTEL EVER. I stayed in the 4 bed female - it was quiet, incredibly clean, with an excellent view, the bed was comfortable with privacy curtain, lamp and outlet. BEST SHOWERS EVER - clean, warm, you dont have to tap a button every 20 seconds. Staff was also very friendly. I would absolutely stay again and recommend to everyone. I wish they had hostels in every city.

Thanks for an amazing stay. Great facilities and the comfiest bed yet! Loved the family dinners. Very secure and super clean.

Great Hostel. Staff, dinners, atmosphere and pub crawl are fantastic.

Excellent staff! Very welcoming and friendly!

Loved this hostel! Loved the dinner and drinks. Loved the staff. I will come again! :)

Very vell situated and friendly staff !

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed in my Europe trip! Its a very clean, sociable and cosy hostel. As it's not too big . its easy to meet other travellers and there are lots of activities provided by the hostels! The bathroom in my 5 beddorm is enormous and the bed is comfortable with curtain for bottom bunkbed! I love the wristband they gave us as a key to the room and even massive locker that can fit my big backpack!

The location and staff are really excellent. The room is clean and safe but very small. The breakfast is ok..Nothing special.. But matches the value that is paid by the daily..

We tays for a week and thatwas truely amazing. One of the best hostel we've been. Awesome crew, very nice people, very clean and so much fun. Thanks!

• 26th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Amazing staff running a well equipped hostel. Shelves and lights for the bed, curtains for your bunk, massive underbed lockers, free shots at 11pm, walking tour pick up from the hostel, all the good stuff. A special mention to Ricardo for making the evenings good fun with music requests, it's like partying at home.