Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

We really enjoyed our stay at Yes!Porto :) The rooms look very nice and the beds are really comfortable. Everything is very modern and clean and the staff gives great tips on what to do during your stay. We did both of the free walking tours and they were super fun! A great way to explore the city :)

Really nice place! I would definitely stay there again. If you are going to Porto do yourself a favour and book your stay there. Really clean, good atmosphere and good location. Really nice staff! You can either relax and enjoy the city or go out with the guides of the pubcrawl... both great options. If you can try to stay in the room on the 4th floor, great view!

Really good hostel with excellent location, very caring and helpful staff (all of them). It's one of the cleanest hostel around. The only thing is that they really need to upgrade their internet speed!

Excellent location, everything seems to be brand new. Great, friendly staff. Good security system with magnetic bracelets for front door, room door and locker. The only two things to point out: sometimes shower was not hot enough and wi-fi connection did not work properly. Though, it does not overshadow my great stay there!

Keep it up guys! love the small details such as a shelf to charge my items, the lockers and quick access to the sink :)

Yes! Hostel is more than a hostel because it offers you great services, the staff is very nice and helpful, they organise amazing tours and it makes your holiday so much better. The location is perfect . You have to stay in Yes Porto at least once. Thank you again for everything !!!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I stayed in Yes Hostel Porto with a friend recently. We had an absolutely fantastic time. The staff were very friendly and helpful, even before our arrival. They went out of their way to help us. We went to the dinner organised by the hostel. It was the most delicious meal of the trip! The chef even sat with us. Then we went out to the pub crawl with the other guests. It was a brilliant night; we had loads of fun and met great people. We will definitely be back!! Thank you for a great time!

• 16th Sep 2014

This was amazing! I had a great time!

No comment really needed, just stay here and You want regret it for sure. Everything about this place is perfect.

Very nice, clean hostel in a convenient location. You can get a cheap, home made dinner.but the best aspect of the hostel was it's staff . extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Great hostel!! While in Porto you Must stay at Yes! Porto hostel.

Great hostel! Would definitely stay here again. The beds were so comfy and I loved that the rooms had a separate locker for each person which you could lock with your wristband.

Simply the best stay at a hostel I've experienced! Not only is the location great, the facilities at the hostel great and the 3rd birthday party celebrations great but the staff who work/run this hostel are what make this place so brilliant (especially you Amanda!!) Booked three nights, ended up staying a week. Can't wait to visit again. Thanks guys

The only reason it loses 3% from a perfect score is that the hot water can run out. But it only happened twice to me in a week (lukewarm shower rather than hot) so it's rare. Other than that this was a superb stay - Bernardo, Diogo and the team are the best hosts I've had at a hostel and the facilities are all comfortable and clean. The common room is quite sociable and the dinners are both a good way to meet people and decent value when you consider they include drinks. I will return for sure

I had a wonderful stay in YES! Excellent location you could easily walk to most of the attractions. Home made dinner just 10 Euros which was amazing. And the free walking tour and the local tour were way awesome! The local tour to the national park worth a lots! It was definitely one of the best day in my life. I would stay again if I go to Porto!

• 11th Sep 2014

Had an amazing stay at Yes Porto. The staff was incredible. Very friendly, funny and were incredibly helpful.

The kitchen was really well equipped, also the staff was very friendly and helped us a lot! We felt comfortable in the hostel!

• 11th Sep 2014

Excellent hostel really close to everything. I've been travelling a lot and I can say this place knows how to be a very great hostel. The pub crawl is good value. My friends and I had a lot of fun doing it.

Its a great Upper Scale Hostel with a great Dinner and Drinks option each night 10 Euro All Included. In the right location by the Clerigos Tower easy to get everywhere by Walking or Metro.Clean Kitchen and Showers.Air Conditioned Rooms with Large Secure Locker under the Bunks. They use Electro Scan Bracelets that open the doors and the Locker. They clean on a Regular basis. Free Computers to use. And most of all.ALL Staff is friendly and Very Helpful to help you source out your adventures.

This is one of the best hostels I ever stayed! Everything is really clean and the people is really nice, also it is in a prime location in porto.