Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Great stay, great hostel, very modern.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely loved this place and all the staff working there! Highly recommend this hostel!

Great place, great crew!

• 30th May 2015

Seriously amazing- everything. I honestly picked Porto as a destination knowing this hostel was a great place to stay when traveling solo, and I was right. SO much fun, comfortable, clean and accommodating- far better than any college dorm I've lived in! Rich with travel culture, a taste of Porto and GREAT staff providing everything and anything. Thanks for setting the bar way too high for my first hostel experience, Yes! Hostel !!

• 30th May 2015

Absolutely brilliant hostel/Porto experience. Only things I didn't like was the orange juice and mac computers. All the best!

• 29th May 2015
  • Finland

Lovely place!

Had a really great time here. Staff were really friendly (helping us book future hostels and advising which towns in Portugal to stop in) and there are lots of activities to get involved in to meet people. Oh and the best bunks and showers of our trip so far!

Amazing hostel. Great staff, prime location, and clean facilities. Long-term travellers will appreciate the massive lockers under the beds here - large enough to fully unpack your bag and organize everything so you can feel settled in for once. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone. My only warning would be that it seems to attract quite the mix of travellers, so if you're looking for a hostel that's entirely youthful or entirely quiet, you may not find it here.

Location, staff helpful, recommend

• 27th May 2015

It's a place that is a real charm. Everything is near. The staff is always happy / cheerfull. With all the things that they suggest (2 walking tours, a porto wine tour., Pub crawl) Lots to do and see. The beds are really confortable. What else could I say, go there!

Best hostel ever.

• 23rd May 2015

perfect location nice staff and facilities. a bit more expensive then most hostels i had in Portugal though, but I guess its because of Porto.

Yes! Hostel is an amazing place where to stay while enojoying Oporto's beauties. Miguel, Alex and Nuno, of the staff, are very nice and helpful people: they gave me pieces of advice about sighseeings, restaurants, pubblic transportation and so on. Location is very central, just 5 minutes by walk from Sao Bento metro station. Breakfast and dinner (what a surprise!) are excellent. Rooms are big and clean and the toilet too. Wi-fi is for free. Very high value for money.

This. Hostel. Is. Amazing. I've been traveling Europe now for a year and this was the absolute BEST hostel experience I've ever had. Never met so many awesome people in any other hostel. I felt like best friends with the staff by the time I left. The location in Porto was perfect. Dinners with Thiago were awesome. Nuno's bar crawl is a blast. And Manuel and Ricardo running the desk were really fun and gave great help/recommendations. I only stayed 2 nights, I wish I had spent a week there.

Good rooms, location and nice staff. Very wonderful hostel.

From the very start we knew the trip would be great because the staff were amazing and made us feel so welcomed...this is awesome when you have just come off a big flight and commute!! The hostel itself was in such a great spot, close to bars and restaurants which also helped as you could never really get lost. Highly highly recommend the walking tours and other tours that the hostel collaborates with :)

Verry good staff and welcome ! They porpose different things to meet other people and have fun with them. The Hostel is easy to find, and this is verry clean ! We have also a big nice breakfast ! Thank's you for this experience !

• 18th May 2015

This is honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I've been to dozens of hostels, and Yes! Porto was the best experience by far. From the location, the facilities, the services, the rooms, and the staff members, the hostel is just amazing on every aspect. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, as it has something to offer to everyone. Thanks again for a great stay guys, and keep up the good work! I hope I can come back here someday!

I've just stayed there for two night. Nevertheless, I felt welcome from the beginning. The hostel itself is situated directly in the city center, very modern and in great conditions. The highlight was the atmosphere - if you wanna experience Porto and its culture, Yes!Hostels is the perfect place for doing that!

• 16th May 2015
  • Switzerland

I had a very good time in this Hostel, the staff was great! I enjoyed everyth, very well located! Im lookin forward coming back there!

• 15th May 2015