Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Had an amazing time here, the staff were all very friendly and helpful and really took care to make sure you enjoyed your stay in Porto. Met a lot of other great people staying here- the hostel organizes nightly dinners for 10 euros which are unbeatable.

This is my favorite hostel ever. It felt very safe and secure, while also providing very fun activities. Everything was clean and attractive. The food was fantastic and the staff were very personable and helpful. The walking tours and pub crawls were amazing! I wish I never left Porto because of this hostel.

• 7th May 2015

Great staff, perfect place to travel cheap and having amazing holidays

• 7th May 2015

Awesome place to stay, really made by the staff! Absolutely recommend the dinner they do as Bernardo is an awesome chef. By the way Alex is a legend and made the stay so enjoyable!

• 1st May 2015

Yes ! is a great hostel, with a perfect central location. The room on the 3rd floor was nice, clean and with a great view, huge bathroom and comfy beds! Hostel really secured, you get a bracelet as a key card to open main entrance, room and your own locker. Definetly try out the pub crawl which was good fun !! The staff was really friendly and helpful, a big thanks to Nuno and Alex to make our last night at the hostel really epic! ha PS: Keep playing banana split at the bar please ! ! :)

everything is good.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Best staff I ever met in a hostel! But even better was having dinner in the hostel. Food prepared by a chef who worked in Michelen star restaurants and joins you for dinner for good talks. Had an amazing stay here!

I really enjoyed my stay at Yes! The first thing that I noticed was the location. Very central and close to the city center. The staff was very friendly, some of the nicest that I have met in terms of hostel staff, always willing to help. Great free walking tour, nice breakfast included, and I hear the dinners were well worth the €10 although I didn't get the chance to join. Would definitely stay here again on a return visit to Porto. Great city, great hostel!

This is an amazing hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. It is close to everything you want to see Make sure you have the dinner provided at the hostel at least once.

First off, Anna is quite the beautiful lass. I'd go back just for her! That being said...Great, great hostel. Medium sized, good price, a staff that is involved and friendly. I liked the location and te security was too notch. I also noticed how nice and modern looking the showers were. Oh yes, everything in the hostel is so clearly labled and self explanatory which elimantes asking a bunch of redundant questions. The nightly dinner is also an incredibl value. 10/10 hostel

Goooooood:)

This was by far one of the coolest hostels I have ever stayed at. The guys we met at the front desk were super welcoming and helpful. We were a group of five and got a private room. Comfy beds, beautiful interior, great views.

• 25th Apr 2015

Yes! Porto Hostel was perfect to me including security, facility, price and staff even wifi was very good.

One of the best best hostel i have staied so far. Had i really good time there. Staff was friendly and the dinner was delicouse.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Switzerland

We had a lovely stay. The hostel is easy to find with the information given when you book your reservation. It's clean and very safe. The staff is really really nice and willing to help and to give good advice. Nice music in the living room where you can meet and talk to the people staying here too. Thank you yes Hostel!

• 23rd Apr 2015

You don't need to read any reviews. Just go and stay without any doubt.

I had never been to a hostel before but it was a great experience, way better than I ever excepted. Great accomodations and atmosphere! I'll recommend it in the future!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Location is good and room are great and amazing. Breakfast is just okay

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff is very friendly. Hostel is very clean. Would recommend to all age groups.

• 19th Apr 2015

Everything was perfect except just 1 thing. The room was a bit dark.

• 18th Apr 2015