Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at! We were too busy to take part in the family dinners or pub crawls.. But I hear they are super fun and yummy. Staff was very helpful, and it was in a great location.

• 24th Oct 2015

This is hands down one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and fun. The guy at the front desk explained everything and made us feel very welcome. The hostel is the cleanest one we've ever seen and has a lot of character. The 10 euro dinners were amazing (especially the free drinks during dinner!). The location is perfect.

The hostel and staff was great, good breakfast. It's a nice area. You should do the wine tasting tour with porto walkers, which starts in the hostel. The first step of the ladder to the top bunk bed is to high, it's a little bit uncomfortable to get up. That's actually the only bad point about this hostel 😄

My only complain is that there's no sound isolation from outside even with all windows closed.

Central location. Hostel was very clean - I guess it is cleaned at least twice a day. Very friendly staff although not always helpful. Part of the staff was always trying to postpone small tasks( such as laundry or fixing a bedroom light). It seemed to me that they were just trying to leave the job for someone else in the next shift. Alex was the only one always ready to help. Easy meeting people if you are travelling solo. Beds are comfy and sturdy. Big lockers that fit lots of stuff.

Security was great, bed comfy and very clean although the rooms were a little small. Common room was also a little small for the size of the hostel and wasnt very cozy. Location was very good, particularly because it was over the road from where the pubs and bars are.

Really nice hostel in the central location, close to metro line, walking distance to all Porto sightseeing spots, next to popular bars. Clean (rooms & bathrooms), good Wi-Fi signal, ok breakfast. Came across nice, friendly travellers. Very helpful and friendly staff, likes to mingle with visitors. Would definitely stay again. P.S. Thanks for the guy in the reception for ticket to the airport, it was actually charged :o)

Fourth time I'm staying at Yes's hostel, and second time at Yes Porto in three years and it's for no doubt the best hostel i'v ever been to.

The niciest hostel I've ever stayed (and I travel a lot!).

We like it very much.

I had an amazing time! Staff were awesome!

• 17th Oct 2015

The hostel is in a great location and the staff are very friendly. The rooms are great even as a single girl in the room I felt comfortable enough. The showers are awesome, the best shower head ever in a hostel and the cleaners are always cleaning all day. Definitely stay there again

Great location, great staff and overall fantastic. It's a bit of a party hostel so if you are looking for that experience, definitely give it a try. The common area was always a buzz with activity.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They gave us tips on where to explore Porto and how to use the metro to get around. Also, the meal we had the night we stayed there was delicious! I would say it was a wonderful place to stay in the beautiful city of Porto!

My stay at the YesHostel Porto was really good! Special thanks to the staff!

• 7th Oct 2015

My stay at Yes! Porto hostel was awesome. The staff was so welcoming and especially Alex was helping me out a lot, letting me make a phonecall from the reception, telling me the best places to go and being nice not only for his job but as he is as a person. Rooms were nice and the lockers felt safe. Atmosphere in the evenings was great and breakfast good. Would definitely stay again any day!

Very central location Very friendly staff room was a bit crammed for 4 people though

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Great for solo travelers wanting to meet others, just sign up for the dinner. The staff are super friendly and cool.

The perfect hostel!! The staff are super friendly and accommodating, the atmosphere is comfortable but exciting, and the location couldn't be better (even considering how confusing downtown Porto can be). Go here!! Extended my trip from 1 night to 4, and I couldn't be happier

Very friendly and helpful staff - especially Nuno!