Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The key is very handy to use and there is a big locker under the bed. The bed is very firm and comfortable. Room was spacious and with very large windows. And the toilet and shower rooms are quite tidy and clean. The staff are always cheerful and happy to help you. Definitely going to come back to yes hostel if I'm going to Porto again.

Wonderful! The perfect balance between a clean, well-appointed hostel and a place you can have fun. The stairs can be intense if you have a lot of luggage, but that's pretty par for the course in Europe. The showers and kitchen are amazing and the nightly dinner is a good deal and a great way to meet people.

• 25th Oct 2014

Excellent hostel. Clean rooms, and lots of things to do while you're there. Free shots, good dinner, great walking tour, excellent pub crawl, you get the picture. Thanks YesHostel!

The staff is super friendly, and I especially the pub crawl guide was brilliant! Overall a peaceful and great stay.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Finland

This was a great place!! Would recommend it to anyone :)

Staff remember EVERYONE's name! The walking tours and pub crawls organized through them are awesome! Would totally stay again next time im in Porto!

My first time in Portugal and travelling alone I decided to go to a Hostel. Yes Hostel is the most valuable one with the highest rate, so I decided to go ahead with the booking. The location is right in the center, you can walk to every part of the city. The staff is very warm and welcoming, you feel like home. The rooms are clean and tidy, confortable beds, with clean sheets. The toilets are clean and well decorated. I really recomend this hostel to stay in Porto!

Perfect hostel, will stay there again. Great staff, thanks guys!

Very wonderful time in Porto and YesHostel!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel. The staff is super friendly! The breakfast is basic but good, when the bread ran out, the staff would get some new ones at the bakery. Coffee or thee for free all day! The kitchen is well equipped to cook for your own, but the diner-option (€ 10) is to be recommended, as is the pub crawl (€10). Only - point: we booked with 4p (= 1 dorm) but the 1st night we had to split up. Note to mention this at reservation. Did get a lot of apologies and free beer :-).

This was genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything nice, new and clean. Great and friendly staff and awesome location just in the city centre. Breakfast is good as well. Whenever i go back to Porto I'll def stay there again.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Nice Location, friendly Staff. I enjoyed my stay. Would I go again? Yes!

it was great stay. yes...will stay again :)

I cannot say enough amazing things about this hostel and its staff! On our first night my sister's passport and wallet were stolen while at a bar-the staff went above and beyond to help us in every possible way-due to them a situation that could have been like a nightmare was in large fact very simple and straightforward. Other then that, the hostel is clean, safe, super friendly, and fun! The tours are great, Rui, our guide for the port wine tour, was a blast and treated us like old friends!

The staff really goes out of their way to help you. Met some cool people there as well. Beds are huge with huge electronically locked kicker. Recommend.

Nice hostel, Nice staff

Really nice location as it's central everywhere and close to the train station. Staff are very helpful too. The home-cooked dinners with unli drinks are worth the money!

excelent location, super friendly staff, really good atmosphere !

In my two years of traveling/hostelling, this hostel ranks right up there among the top. Very welcoming and awesome staff.

A small hostel in the center of Porto. A bit of a walk from the train station. Rooms are a bit small. I stayed in a 4 bed drom and it felt crowded. WiFi works in room. Pub Crawls on select nights. Homemade dinner for 10€. No elevator, just flights and flights of stairs. This place is very clean.