Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2084 Total Reviews

Yes Porto is really an excellent one you can find in Porto. Great security and excellent location! Do not miss out their free shots at night!

Hugos Dinners are the best in the world!! Where is my recipe? ;-)

Great hostel, clean rooms with comfy beds. Couldn't ask for a better location. The dinner was great too. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel. I have seen many, many around the world. But Yes Hostel, actually both Lisabon (even better!) and Porto are in my top 2! well done! ps: In the Yes hostel in Lisboa I liked they actually put all shampoos and stuff in a basket. So very obvious everyone could use that again. After asking at the reception of Porto's Yes hostel they told me they could offer that too. But hey, if there is a little note saying you could, this would turn my ration from 95% to 100%!

The best hostel I´ve ever been!! Got no negative comments, It´s perfect. Take the free walking tour of the wild walkers Porto, specially with Ana Sousa.

Nice Hostel, good breakfast, nice kitchen, nice and helpful staff. Very comfortable beds. Had a great time with their in house dinners and pub crawl :) easy to meet people in the lounge or kitchen.

The best Hostel I've ever been! Facilities are great. There's a common area where you can meet new people and have a good time. There are free shots every night at 11pm and pub crawls after that, where you can have fun. The best of the hostel is the staff, which is amazing, they become your friends and create a environment where sometimes you don't even want to leave the hostel haha Besides all of that, it is really cheap. If you go to Porto, you should definetely stay at Yes! Porto.

the staff is very kind. the location is very good. everything is good, especially the breakfast.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • China

This place was awesome! Within the last month I've stayed in 5 or 6 hostels and this was my favorite. Staff are really nice, Breakfast was really good, they offered a really good dinner for €10 and the rooms are very clean. They also had a PS3 with FIFA 14 ;) I really recommend this hostel. I say Yes!Portugal

Definitely the best hostel ever, perfect for all travellers (tourism, parties, long stay...) The staff is so lovely and the atmosphere is perfect. Every facilities and more are available ! I will go back

• 16th Dec 2013

you are the best!!! it's the best hostel I had ever seen!! please stay as you are!! good continuation!

• 13th Dec 2013

120% Everything was perfect.

Fantastic hostel. Only issue was that the entire floor of the shower area gets wet, so there´s nowhere to get dressed easily without running the risk of your clothes getting wet. Aside from that, everything was great.

Holy smokes this hostel was unreal! Hands down the nicest place I stayed at during my travels. It felt more like staying in a hotel than a hostel. They had incredibly nice facilities and dorm rooms. The staff were also my favorite! They were so much fun to hang out with. They provided recommendations and help whenever I needed it. The location was incredible, so much to see within a 10 minute walking radius. If you are coming to Porto, you MUST stay here!

Thank you very much for being so kind to us. We are a group of foreign student from Spain , galicia. We just want to aprreciate you to help us solving the problems. And it was so nice of you to remenber our names. We all are looking forward to staying your place again!!!!!

One of the best hostels I have ever been. The staff was incredible, fun and helpfull. The room was very confortable, but a little bit cold, the bunk beds were nice and big enough. The shared bathrooms and showers were ok, clean and big enough, the only thing is that they are shared between men and women. I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, it was a great experience

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff is incredibly friendly and really make you feel at home. They were constantly checking in and making sure I was enjoying my time at the hostel and in Porto. They provide a great breakfast and their kitchen is beautiful and well-equipped. They also offer a dinner and pub crawl every night. There is also a free walking tour that I recommend. The hostel is incredibly clean and the rooms are beautiful. Mine had a sink and an incredible view!

Just keep with the good work you have been doing and thanks for making me feel at home.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Best Hostel ever! Smells freshness everywhere and the service is perfect and very helpful. Very reasonable prices for such a high quality. You can see humor everywhere (even on the walls) and atmosphere feels like home! Thanks for this unique hospitality!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Greece

Very nice pub. All staffs are helpful and the pub crawl and te walking tours is amazing. I enjoyed so much to stay there.