Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The hostel is one of the nicest I have stayed in. Great location, clean and quiet. I would highly recommend.

• 14th Jun 2015

Had a great time at Yes! Porto. The staff and facilities are all fantastic, and the hostel is perfectly located in the city. Really enjoyed the hostel dinner and the pub crawl! The beds were very comfortable, and each bunk has its own light, power outlets, and lockable drawer large enough to store luggage. The walk to the bathrooms was a bit longer than I would have liked, but that's the only blemish on an otherwise excellent experience. Highly recommended.

Had a great stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The dinners were really good. The hostel was very clean. I met a lot of great people here. I would stay here again!

What an outstanding hostel! Clean rooms, VERY friendly staff, good food for only €10, nice activities. I'd totally recommend this hostel, i had 4 wonderfull days in Porto and met some of the most awesome people. Thank you Yes crew!!

• 12th Jun 2015

Great stay! Very nice hostel with great staff!

All of the things in Yes! Hostel Porto are wonderful. The location is very convenient. The room is safe and very clean. The kitchen is clear and has all the tools you need.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever been in. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The bar and meals provides everyone with a great opportunity to meet. I can't wait to come back.

Beautiful hostel for incredible value. Super clean, great location, helpful staff, big kitchen, comfy beds. This hostel has it all. I would recommend it to anyone staying in Porto.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Could not fault it in any way! Awesome atmosphere, good facilities, good location, clean! Staff where extremely friendly and helpful, I felt at home the moment I walked in!

Second time I've stayed here and both times were amazing!

Nice hostel, good location and overall good. I would recommend this one to everybody.

Great stay here, fell in love with the city of Porto and this hostel was no doubt a contributing factor.

Just like a family hostel, great staff and atmosphere...

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Possibly the best hostel iv stayed at. The rooms are borderline hotel quality - the ensuites definitely are. The staff are the best I have EVER met. Every one of them. They all seem like family. Genuine and hospitable. Thanks guys, truly. You're all amazing and what ever you get payed, I hope they double it! Dinners (and pub crawls) every night are great way to mingle. Vibe wasn't too great but that's always hit or miss with who has checked in that day.. Stay here..you won't regret it.

I thought the staff were exceptionally professional and very helpful with everything we needed. Front desk clerk is super sexy, keep him up there.

Great hostel, great people, especially Nuno, he was great! Thanks guys - loved my stay!!

This was my second stay at this hostel. Hands down best hostel I've ever been to with the best staff in porto. The atmosphere is really welcoming, tiago's dinners are AMAZING. Everything is really clean and it seems to be a new hostel. The staff are incredibly helpful and welcoming. There are literally no complaints.

Super nice staff !! Super nice hostel !! Really recommend to everybody

Great stay, great hostel, very modern.

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Switzerland

Absolutely loved this place and all the staff working there! Highly recommend this hostel!