Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Loved the dinner! Amazingly clean facilities and wonderful staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • amattes

Great hostel. Really friendly staff, delicious dinners, free shots at 11 pm - really impressive! The only downside was that it was a bit cramped, particularly in the bathroom areas.

Great location very helpful staff and really clean. Dinner was only ok but would return

truly recommend everybody to stay here for sure!!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Incredibly good value for money. The beds were better quality than would be found in many lower-end hotels. Breakfast being included was a bonus for the price. The hostel had a uniqueness to it due to all the art and photos on the wall. It couldn't have been situated much closer to the centre of the city.

This was one of the best hostels I have stayed in during my 5 months of travel so far. The hostel was extremely clean, the beds were very comfy

Perfect place! Perfect facility! The staffs are very helpful! Deal is very funny and nice!!! I like here very much!!! Strongly recommend!

Genuinely the best hostel I've stayed in. Good underbid locker system, cool atmosphere with lots of fun people, good advice on the city and very clean

This place is super clean and just amazing! It's actually my first time in Europe and first time staying in a hostel. I felt super lucky that I chose to stay here! Really easy to meet and hang out with people. Get the feeling like all the cool people are staying here! And the staffs are friendly and fun:) Special shout out to Alex for being super nice to me when I woke up like 5 or 6 in the morning and starts asking for tea lol Big thanks to Yes! Definitely coming back!

Absolutely loved this hostel. Security wristbands make access to hostel, room and locker easy. Lockers are huge, bunk beds are huge and very comfortable, and have a little space for your stuff. Kitchen, computers and bathrooms are all perfectly placed. The staff are excellent, including diogo, who is very welcoming! And you have to try dinners (codfish) so delicious! Lots of love, Loomesy

Did we love this hostel? Yes! Perfect location, amazing staff, delicious 3 course meal and fun pub crawl. One of the best we've stayed in! Would we stay again? YES PORTO! Loved it :)

Yes! Hostel Porto felt like home from the first moment I entered the place. Very friendly staff and great facilities and location. I was very glad to have chosen it :) I also enjoyed a lot the Walking tour with Pedro, very informative and funny :)

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Kosovo

Really nice staff and atmosphere, a good place to stay.

Staff was great and really helpful, (all of the) walking tours were great, the staff at wild walkers are awesome, everything combined made me love Porto and want to skip sleep and do as much as I could in 3 days. Would definitely stay here again.

They had great staff that were always ready to help us and joke around. the pub crawls were giving a great vibe and the dinners gave a sense of hostel community.

Great, comfy hostel. Went on a fun and decent for value pub crawl nearby the hostel and dinners are sociable and pretty nice. There were more groups of people than some of the other hostels I've stayed at whilst I was there, but nethertheless easy for the solo traveller to meet people.

The Hostel is in the old city (in a charming place). The best: the hostel breakfast and the confortable beds. The worst: I think that should be warned that the hostel hasn't got an elevator (there are up to 4 floors)

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We really loved the dinners, keep it up! Pub crawls are highly reccomended. The bedsheets could have have been cleaner though, so I used my own pillow case.

High service standerd. Multi Language. Good atmosphere and food.!!!

• 19th Jul 2014

Absolutely fantastic, clean, secure, right in the centre, fun and helpful staff. Most importantly a perfect atmosphere for solo travelling, the staff bring the whole hostel together for dinner and drinks every night, never had trouble meeting people and heading out after. Thanks so much to the wonderful people at Yes! Porto Hostel!!!

• 18th Jul 2014