Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Overall, enjoyed my stay, but was very upset at times. I asked 3 different staff more than once to turn on the heat. It did not work. Apparently, the care more about their own comfort than that of the guests. They are all wearing warm clothes INSIDE, not us. I had trouble sleeping also, just too too cold. Lots of excuses from them, but instead they could have just turned on the heat 2-3 degrees.

Great place! Anna, Diago, Pedro and company were great hosts. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Bathrooms and shower clean. Locker and room open with a bracelet. Very well located in the city-center. Definitely would go again!

너무 좋았어요! 조식도 풍성하게 나오고 스태프가 정말 친절합니다~ 보딩패스 프린트는 공짜라는 거:) 4인실에다 숙박비도 싼데 침대마다 콘센트, 독서등, 미니 선반이 있고 1층 침대에는 커텐까지 달려있어서 방이 너무 마음에 들어요! 지금까지 숙박해본 호스텔 중 단연코 최고입니다. 포르투에 다시 간다면 꼭 다시 숙박할 거예요. It is the best of best hostel in my trip!

nice position ! very convenient

It was good. But keep it mind. There is no lift.

A great hostel in the best area with cool staff. Nothing more you can wish for. The dinner was always delicious and a nice way to get in touch with the other people around there. Thank you so much for the nice time in Porto!

Best place in Porto.

best ever hostel in the world

Great hostel. Perfect location, wonderful meals

It's wonderfull hostel: in the rooms is silent, by the reception party part. It's clean, Just the doors of the reception should be fixed as they are to noisy now. It's practicly on the main square, but also quite. Rooms are well equiped.

Great room, awesome staff, excellent location!

It's really a great experience to stay there!

One of the best hostels I've stayed. And that's saying something. Great location just 5 minutes on foot from Ribeira district, great dorms and common rooms, a free shot every night and a super attentive and helpful staff. Muito obrigado particularly to Joao and Bernardo for their super nice feeling!

This was a good place to stay in Porto. The staff always tried to be as helpful as possible, including the cleaning women. The included breakfast is more than just slices of bread and jam. There's also cereal, cheese, meat, and yogurt. I like that the facility tries to be environmentally conscious, and I like that there is a sink in the room. I would just like to suggest, however, hooks in the rooms. There were absolutely none in my room and hooks are helpful to any traveler.

The rooms and toilets were cold! Only the reception has heating. But the hostel is one of the best hostels I've been!

This is the best hostel experience I have ever had. I feel like I am paying hostel price for hotel-like facilities. Location is perfect, room is spacious, beds are super comfy, shower is nice, extremely welcoming staff. The only little thing is there is no main light in the room except for the lamp besides your bed and the decoration lighting on the wall. But overall, with this price, I am definitely more than satisfied with my stay.

Great hostel, just 2min walk from the main party street. We enjoyed the free tee and coffee. The receptionist Amanda is the best! Good showers. Take the free walking tour, it is worth it.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • laramala
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

The staffs are nice and helpful. The bedroom and wash room are clean. It could be better if the breakfast is earlier like from 7 or 7.30 .

The staffs are really helpful!

The hostel is awesome - the rooms, the location & common rooms/ kitchen are great! The only thing is that the bathroom was a bit cold . Other than that it's one of the best hostels I've been to