Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Very nice hostel, perfect location, extremely nice/helpful staff

Great atmosphere you feel at home with this amazing people! You get to know more about Porto with their options of walking tour and pubcrawl night ;-) Only they are missing the flag of Mexico and Canada at the lobby jaja ;-P

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Enjoyed my stay. Beds were comfy, excellent showers, good location and helpful staff. Would staff.

Cool place, you will find there everything what traveller needs...

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

After staying at other hostels, you realize how fantastic this hostel is. I would go back in a heartbeat. The dinners alone are enough to make me return. If I had to say one thing to work on, it would be the steep steps in the bedroom by the window. I, as well as my roommates, almost fell down them several times.

The staff of Yes Hostel make you feel at home at this hostel! The rooms are great, the living room and kitchen well equipped, the breakfast good! Thank you for the great stay!!

Great hostel to visit Oporto, ths staff was friendly, everything was pretty clean and the location is awesome.

You have to be in good shape to be there! The Hostel is on 4 floors, but it's really beautiful and the view is amazing! The staff is great, you always have a free shot of he day at 23h00. The chef is really good for diner, it's worthing the price!

Wonderful hostel! Clean, smart, confortable, friendly! Nice location!

The use of a bracelet as a key is fantastic. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel dinner was amazing. Great hostel!

I recommend this hostel to everybody !!! :)

Our stay at Yes! Porto was amazing. Very secure, great atmosphere, great breakfast and great facilities. We also did the two walking tours (Marco and Ruy) and the PubCrawl. Because of Yes we wish we had stayed longer in Porto.

The location of it is very good, easy to find. Free shot every night. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the kitchen. Nice staffs. A good place to stay:)

The hostel is well set out and quite new, with high quantities of eating utensils. The showers have good space, pressure and heat, but a foot towel would be appreciated. The dorm rooms are great, and huge lockers, but the lighting is poor. The key-bracelet allows you access to everything, but can be imposing if you don't want to wear it. The staff are great, friendly and informative. The wifi is good, but only at reception for half my stay. Hostel dinners were great!

Having stayed at Yes! Lisbon Hostel (same chain), I had high expectations for this hostel. Indeed Yes! Porto Hostel lived up to my expectations. Like it's sister hostel in Lisbon, it rates amongst the best of hostels that i've stayed in. The bed frames were solid and the mattresses were thick and comfortable. The security lockers were large enough for my huge backpack. The toilets were clean. The staff were very friendly and personable. The kitchen, dining and lounge areas were well-equipped.

This is by far one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great staff, very clean,safe and easy to find. Dinner is really good and the walking tours are great. The only bad thing is that after staying at YesPorto other hostels wont seem good enough.

Yes hostel was amazing. It was the most secure hostel we've been to. The breakfast, family dinner, walking tour, and pub crawl were perfect. Thanks yes Porto!

everything is awesome!!!!

Great staff and atmosphere. The cook was very good for the traditional portuguese meal for dinner.

• 18th May 2014

I love this place! It is pretty easy to find and indeed in a great location! The staffs are really kind and helpful. The bathroom is separated with rooms but easy to reach. The best thing is the great walking tour, I would say it was the best I've ever had :D Anyhow, there are small flies everywhere in the daytime for no reason, cos the whole place is very clean already. There is no elevator, luckily my room was just in second floor..