Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Great staff, great location, lots of activities to keep you busy around the awesome city of Porto. Definitely recommend.

We stayed in Porto for 3 nights and thought everything about the hostel was fantastic! The wrist bands are magical, showers had phenomenal pressure and reliably hot water, the food recommendations were great, the pub crawl (though 12 euro) was a lot of fun, the vibe of the hostel was great, overall a great stay. The one big downfall was the wifi - we got to the point where we wished they didn't pretend to have wifi, as it was only a let down every time we tried to connect.

• 1st Jul 2014

This place is awesome for all kind of travellers. Very clean, nice staff and a lot of extra service!!

Very good quality-price ratio! The hostel is clean, very well located (if you come from Sao Bento station, go uphill, then turn left at the church with a blue frescoe, then go up again until you reach the tower. Don't go around it as the hostel is at your left, on a side street), has a well equipped self-catering kitchen, a good enough wifi (in common areas only), nice staff who offer a free shot at 11 pm. Showers were a bit smelly and there was nowhere to put your clothes.

Till now, i have not received a ansewr to my e-mail. I dis receive my deposit back (Keys). What have I do?

Great place! Highly recommend

Yes! Porto has great vibes and the staff are very friendly. It's a good size and everyone is very happy to meet other people. Bernardo is a boss!!

Not so pilgrim friendly. Nowhere to wash clothes or hang them to dry (other than one washing machine and dryer which a staff member told me would take 5 hours to use both of them). My friend and I were in a 4 bed dorm and someone new came in at midnight then at 2:30am and both times they were unpacking their bags and making a lot of noise... With the lights on. Again, not so pilgrim friendly.

• 24th Jun 2014

Lights in the rooms were too weak, internet was not connecting inside the rooms.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

It's totally true when people say that it's the best Hostle ever. 100% recommended!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

A great place to stay, great location and great staff, I got ill and they were very supportive, would recommend to anyone. Super friendly atmosphere.

The hostel is quite far from the train station ( walk up the hill). But overall facility and bedroom is quite new and awesome.

This hostel is always buzzing! I liked the free shots!

Fantastic, completely faultless!!! Wish I could have stayed longer!

In our opinion Yes Porto Hostel is one of the best hostels where we have never been.

The staff were all very incredibly friendly. I was amazed that the very friendly staff remembered my first name when I checked out. Beds were comfortable everything was high impressive. This hostel is definitely the best hostel in the world, as proven by its Hoscars.

Great hostel in Porto. Right at the heart of the city, it offers an experience rather than just accommodation. The staff were super friendly, and the place was spotlessly clean. I recommend doing the free walking tours available at the hostel, and the pub crawl to make new friends and party. Also, I would not miss the guys from golocal who offer you a tour of porto beyond what is usually offered in standard tours. They show you Porto from the local's perspective. It was super fun!!

Very good location. The guides of the free walking tour were very interesting and funny. The pub crawl is one of the best in Portugal. Very clean, good atmosphere. Common room. Free sangria with diner. We had a very good time !

Our stay here was wonderful. They offer diner at a very reasonable price and the food is delicious. Very centrally located!

Every thing was just great!! But the shower was not so good, very few water.