Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2084 Total Reviews

The air con didn't work very well in my room. it was 15 i think.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • China

Loved my stay at Yes Porto. Great hostel, great people, great city!

What a great hostel with an excellent location right in the old town. They even build a large tower (the 'Torre dos Clérigos') right next to it so you can't miss it even from far away. How awesome is that. :) Besides that, the staff is very friendly helpful, the rooms and facilities are clean and get cleaned every day. You can't die from hunger as breakfast is included, and if you want you can join the hostel dinner that is made every night. The perfect spot to stay in Porto!

We loved our stay at your hostel, thanks for everything guys, you were super nice and fun! And the hostel was perfect! Just one thing though, the showers on the second floor had no pressure, you should check because we tried the first floor (hé hé) and there was lots of pressure (sorry we stole their showers ^^) We will totally come back !!! (Meli and Claire, the French from 29 to 2 december)

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe by far. The staff is very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. There are morning and afternoon walking tours daily. Go! Pedro is a spectacular tour guide. A local girl cooks dinner for 10 euros a night. I only had dinner at the hostel on the last night but I wish I would have eaten there both nights; that dinner and dessert were incredible. I also recommend the pub crawl (Marcos is the best!). The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean.

The staff was really good and helpful. The accomodation was modern and really clean with nice furniture. 2 minutes away from the city centre. I stayed there only for one night but i would definitely choose it again if i go to porto.

Really nice hostel, fantastic staff. I was really made to feel like home here, so I would really recommend anyone who is in Porto to stay here. The rooms could be a little more spacious, but they are still really well laid out with adequate storage.

There is not a bad thing to say about this hostel. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the location is just perfect. I highly recommend the walking tours to discover parts and facts about Porto that otherwise would be unlikely to be seen. I would definitely go back!!

The atmosphere is amazing, the staff is really cool and always available to help. And that is one of the most important things in a hostel. I really enjoyed my stay.

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Portugal

I very much enjoyed my stay at YES Hostel!!! The staff were super helpful and nice and always went out of their way to answer your questions or give you advice on things to do in the city. They were also very helpful in helping you plan your travel arrangements for the next leg of your trip. The facilities were excellent and the place was always clean.

• 26th Nov 2013

This was a great hostel and the staff really made an effort to get to know you and help you out. The walking tours were great. The mornin tour with Anna was the best I've done during my whole tour of Europe!

5min from train station, Breakfast was cereal, oj, bread, milk, coffee, tea. Talk about a place that actually cares about knowing who you are and what your goals are for visiting Porto. Great place for solo travelers. Lots of weekly social events and even contacted the walking tour so I could catch up after having a slow start to the morning. Yeah, stay here because I've stayed in a large amount of hostels and know the great ones from the poor ones and this is a great hostel. beds had plug,light

Perfect place to stay!

• 24th Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

The location, staff and atmosphere is great. The bedrooms are clean, spacious and quiet. The only thing that during our stay the shower was cold for a whole morning. The staff, always super polite, said it was because of a guest who has spent 40 minutes at the shower. Other than that, it's a great hostel.

Great Atmosphere!

• 21st Nov 2013

the staffs are very interesting to helps us i recommended

Just perfect. Localization is great, the food served at the hostel was very tasteful, rooms are confortable and big. But what really made the difference was the staff. It´s unbelievable how EVERYONE was kind and helpful and great. I guess the town makes this to the people, because everyone in Porto is fantastic. A special applause to Amanda, Bernardo, Diogo and Hugo. And the great cookers! Best time of my life, thanks to you guys.

Everything about this hostel is amazing! The staff were welcoming and helpful, the hostel was always spotless and it was easy to meet fellow travelers. I will definitely stay there again when I go back to Porto :)

very good and clean hostel with nice, helpful and friendly staff specially Amanda.. perfect location near to all the interesting points at Porto. large lockers with electronic security. i liked this hostel very much

• 14th Nov 2013
  • Egypt
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I gotta say... I'd go back to Porto just to stay at this place again. Location is ridiculously good, the place is as comfortable as they come and the rooms even have a pleasant view. Everything is clean and the whole staff was amazingly nice to us. They were helpful and friendly and they even had some culture-related props ready to impress us right at check-in. (i'm looking at you Amanda!) Highly recommendable. Keep up the good work guys!