Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

A fantastic place to meet heaps of people. The lockers were great (fit my entire pack and day bag, with so much space to spare). Very clean and modern, with strong wifi even in the rooms.

Excellent hostel, would recommend staying here.

Everything made this stay enjoyable. Staff is awesome, location couldn't be better, activities proposed to meet the other guests are really worth it.. If I go back to Porto, no doubt about where i'll stay!

My second stay at yes hostel! Everything was fine! Recommend it!!

All was really good, the only thing that bothered me is the thin walls, as you can hear all the noises in the corridor and other rooms. I could not sleep well, because some guys knocked at their friends' door and called their names out loud at the very late hour and then laughed a lot in their room during the whole night.

Was really awesome! The Staff are really friendly and helpful too! But the best part is that thy are about 2 or 3 doors down from a wine bar which you HAVE to go to if you stay at Yes! The owners are rally cool and if you make friends with them they will probably stay open a few extra hours and have a drink with you as well.

Amazing hostel! Great to meet new people, super friendly staff! Cool common dinners every evening as well :)

Really nice hostel, one of the best I've ever been. Staff is really helpful and nice, the breakfast is really good for a hostel. Beds are confortable, lockers in the room are spacious and you lock it with your key, so no need for a padlock. Showers are also pretty good. They offer a free shot at 23h, which is acutally nice to interact with other people. Would definately recommend for people travelling by themselves. Location is perfect, everything is nearby.

Great location, staff is helpful and very friendly. Rooms and hostel are always clean. Curtains for bunk beds are a big plus, as is the bracelet that opens everything you need to open. Be sure to do the Porto walking tour and the wine cellar tours, they're worth it and full of information. Breakfast buffet is good and plenty, on par with a basic hotel. Common room always is great for meeting people at all times of the day. Can only recommend!

Great location, super-friendly, helpful staff, spacious, comfortable beds, delicious Portuguese dinner, Sagres- what else could you wish for?! I recommend Yes! Hostel to anyone really, it's grand!

Staff had a lot of kind and friendly people!

Great location and great staff who smile and greet you everyday. This hostel is so clean. I stayed in 4 bed dorm and felt a bit crowded in the morning, but not a huge problem. Dinner (paid) is served at 9pm followed by a pub crawl. I really enjoyed the breakfast here. I would return to this hostel for sure!

I'm very happy I chose to stay at Yes! Porto. All of the staff members were really helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was great for meeting new people in a fun environment. The rooms and facilities were very clean and modern. The food at dinner was great and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend this hostel to a friend.

• 13th Mar 2015

Everything was so good. Especially all staff was very nice and friendly. Now i understand why people say all good things about it

It's the most cleanest, convenient and nice hostel I've ever stayed in. with super comfortable beds & hair dryers in rooms. The staff is great. Fantastic kitchen & great atmosphere :) And there's music in the toilets;D

Best hostel I have ever stayed in right in the heart of the city staff are amazing everything is 5-10 min walk away free walking your in the morning and at night the pub crawl and everything you could want in the kitchen 10 euro for a 4 course meal free breakfast free tea and hot chocolate all day long an best hostel I have ever been in 6 stars!! Ahah

You don't need a padlock, your key is electronic and work for both, the door and the locker. Amazing. Very friendly staff. Very good location. Stay there

I really enjoy the stay in yes hostel in Porto. The staff are really nice and make every visitors feel warmly welcome. The dinner is delicious and the free tour is worth to join. The bed is better than the one in my dorm. The breakfast is nice, too. Every staff is so enthusiastic and nice. Thanks for the staff to take me to the pharmacy and make me safely leave Porto. I am now safely arrived in Germany. Hope that in the near future I would get a chance to visit Porto once more. :))

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Great stay, great staff very smily and helpful, great spirit and great location !

Believe the hype, great location and an excellent staff.