Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I honestly don't know how it could be better. Great location, good price, friendly, clean... no wonder this has been nominated for best hostel so many times.

A very friendly and kind staff; nice accomodation.

Yes! Porto Hostel is one of the best hostels where i've been. The rooms/facilities are super clean, secure, modern and comfortable, the staff is friendly and the location is perfect. I will stay there again when i visit Porto again! :)

Loved the curtains on the lower bunks and personal outlets. It's the little things. The staff was great and as had held true with other YES hostel- amazing dinners. Great location and friendly staff. Wifi works well and there's a spacious kitchen

• 26th Dec 2014

very friendly, breakfast is excellent~ clean and cozy :-)

The Hostel is one of the bests that I've ever been. It has everything, the staff is efficient and it is located just near Aliados.

Muy bien ubicado, muy buena comida, excelente opción para quedarse en Porto.

The hostel was one of the best (if not the best) I've ever stayed at! The staff was absolutely helful and they really cared about the guests needs. The location couldn't be any better, walking distance from major touristy points and shops, the walking tours are great and the dinner was delicious. If you ever go to Porto, stay at Yes!

The Yes! Porto Hostel is a great and comfortable stay! The facilities are incredible nice with comfortable clean beds, warm rooms (especially after a long day of traveling in the cold), spotless and spacious bathroom facilities, and a very inviting lobby. Everything about the Yes! Porto Hostel allows you to have a restful stay while in Porto. The location is incredibly central to amazing local and tourist attractions, as well as convenient to major transportation lines.

AMAZING location, clean, super helpful staff

breakfast is good enough (no eggs) Hostel is clean and not old at all Only problem I had was shower booth being a bit smaller than I liked it to be. Since Porto is not a big city, the location was perfect for everything (although you have to climb the hill to get to the hostel) 10euro dinner was fine, but there are many affordable good restaurants in Porto for dinner (if you are willing to go explore non touristic areas, just a bit outside of center). Overall, I would definitely come back.

Everything was good aside the fact that I couldn't control a temperature of heater in my room- though it was super cold. Staff just gave me an additional blanket as a solution. I think rooms temperature should be controlled by traveller's custom.

That's one of the best hostels i've ever been so far. I totally recommend it. It's clean, secure, well located, the staff is awesomeee and it's a good place to meet nice people. I made good friends during my time there, we went to the pub crawl organized by the hostel.

I stayed in nice hostels when in Portugal, but this was one of the best I have ever stayed. Everything worked perfectly. Great rooms, showers, dinner,... And Porto is fantastic! It is located in the center of the center (like Diogo said haha). The best location possible in Porto! All the staff was great. They helped me with my trip, things to do (including a FC Porto match),... Thanks, Diogo, Amanda and everybody for the nice stay.

The best hostel and atmosphere ever! Friendly staff, cheap hostel, nice breakfast. What else should you ask?

There's not really anything for them to improve, just an incredible hostel. The best facilities I've seen and a great staff.

One of the best places to stay in Porto. Central, clean and helpful staff. Recommend this Hostel.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

As a solo backpacker, this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in Europe. Staff are incredible (thank you Diogo and Amanda!), facilities are outstanding and atmosphere is electric (helped by free shots). Adequate and filling breakfast. Rooms and bathrooms are immensely clean with A/C. Highly recommend both walking tours, as well as the dinner cooked each night. Check out A Sandeira (85 Eua Dos Caldeireiros) for fresh sandwiches, salads and soup (around the corner)

New, modern, clean, located in the very center, very nice staff, cheap... The beds are very comfortable and quiet, the lockers are big and behind the bed. You have your own light and plug in each bed. Everything is already thought! Definitely, one of the best hostels I've ever been!!!!

I would've like separated bathrooms