Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Great hostel! Staff is really friendly and fun and the dorms are modern and nice. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it. Go on the port tasting tour also!

It's really excellent!! Staffs are passion and humorous, the service they provide were so useful and helpful! Anyway, this hostel is the best!

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

A very good backpack with nice people at the reception! :)

Yes! Hostel Porto is one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. It is ALWAYS clean. It is located right in between the main square and the river. The security is super. I did not feel threatened or at risk for anything at all. The lockers have a great security system. The staff is always smiling and has something nice to say.

I loved it! one of the best hostels in my life, YES!

• 22nd Jan 2015

They were great although more information on where to eat would be good

• 22nd Jan 2015

Very nice hostel but a bit too cold, not a very nice atmosphere.

• 21st Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Had a fantastic time here at the hostel! Loved EVERYTHING there! Great staff, great space and activities! Met so many great friends here!

Just PERFECT.

Amazing hostel, great staff, great location... don't overthink, just book it!

We had a perfect stay at Yes!Porto. The bunks in dorms are comfortable & rooms are clean. Bathrooms clean although showers not always hot & always wet floors. Great kitchen but €10 3 course dinners are the best! We went on walking tours & port wine tour by wildwalkers with Pedro & Marcos which were brilliant - even pick you up from the hostel. Shot o'clock every night was fantastic & great way to mingle with other travelers. Staff go out of their way to help. Will definitely return! Loved Porto

AMAZING STAFF!

One of the best hostels I ever stayed in! Highly recommened! If you are in Porto, don't miss the opportunity to stay at Yes! Hostel!

• 14th Jan 2015

Really good place to stay. Very central and the staff were very helpful. Sorted out a minor misunderstanding very efficiently. The dinner was really good and a great way to meet people. Good value as well.

everything was perfect, the best breakfast ever

The best hostel I have ever been! The black-haired girl on the reception was very, very helpful (I am sorry I don't remember her name)! Me and my other 2 friends stayed in the only room on the top floor (4 beds), even though there were no toilet or showers on the same floor, we had the best view and a great atmosphere. The hostel was very clean, there was wi-fi everywhere, basic, but a great breakfast included for the price we paid for a night. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Overall, enjoyed my stay, but was very upset at times. I asked 3 different staff more than once to turn on the heat. It did not work. Apparently, the care more about their own comfort than that of the guests. They are all wearing warm clothes INSIDE, not us. I had trouble sleeping also, just too too cold. Lots of excuses from them, but instead they could have just turned on the heat 2-3 degrees.

Great place! Anna, Diago, Pedro and company were great hosts. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Bathrooms and shower clean. Locker and room open with a bracelet. Very well located in the city-center. Definitely would go again!

너무 좋았어요! 조식도 풍성하게 나오고 스태프가 정말 친절합니다~ 보딩패스 프린트는 공짜라는 거:) 4인실에다 숙박비도 싼데 침대마다 콘센트, 독서등, 미니 선반이 있고 1층 침대에는 커텐까지 달려있어서 방이 너무 마음에 들어요! 지금까지 숙박해본 호스텔 중 단연코 최고입니다. 포르투에 다시 간다면 꼭 다시 숙박할 거예요. It is the best of best hostel in my trip!

nice position ! very convenient