Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Yes Porto is one of the best hostels i have ever stay. The bracelet which they give you for doors and lockers is really useful.The hostel has a great location . The staff is great, they are welcoming, nice, helpful, sincere. And the activities as waliking tours, pub crawl are amazing. I had a lot of fun during my stay. There was nothing negative about Yes Porto. I strongly reccomend you to stay at there.

This is a wonderful hostel! The staff is so friendly, and helpful, and the place was always spotless! I absolutely love Porto and can't wait to return. When I do, it will definitely be at Yes!

The best hostel I've been so far!

Perfect hostel, awesome staff, incredible atmosphere, a great cooker, very clean rooms and bathroom and very good location.

Loved....very friendly, good internet access, great staff, a lot of "hanging out together" events, great atmosphere! Really cool!! I will come back for sure! :) The only "but" I have is for the toilets, they could be cleaner while I was there. :(

I just got back from a 4 night stay at Yes! Porto hostel and I had a faculous time. The rooms are clean, the atmosphere is amazing and thanks to the key locker system you feel safe when you leave your stuff in your room. I really recommend the free walking tour and the pub crawl. Yes! hostel is located in the city center, so is ideal to explore Porto. And last but not least: the staff is just amazing, they all are very friendly and super helpful. So go and stay at Yes! and have a great time.

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

This hostel has a lively and youthful environment. All the staff members were very accommodating and helpful. It's a great central location and is easy to find. Breakfast is included and the wifi works well. I was only in Porto for a short time, so I stayed just one night. Only nuisance was the snoring lady in my 4 bedroom dorm, but the hostel can't really do much about that. Otherwise, I would recommend staying here.

• 2nd Feb 2015

very lovely and tidy hostel with many good people. A free city tour help u understand the history of the city in general. A bit regret that air conditioner finally resume to work only on our last day in the hostel. A Good place to stay.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • China

Everything is just PERFECT! Best hostel ever!!!

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Turkey

If you put on "TAIWAN" on the desk or chair, I will be more happy to stay Yes! Hostel again for next trip.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

One of the best hostels I have ever been. Nice staff, location, bed, shower and great dinner and breakfast as well.

Definitely one of the best hostels I have ever been.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Awesome staff and guests, perfect location to touristy things and night life, everything was super clean, comfy beds and nice big showers! I will absolutely be returning!

Super friendly staff! They made sure everyone had a great time and were extremely helpful with recommendations as well. Extremely clean, great facilities, modern and everything up to date. Didn't want to leave at the end of our stay!

• 30th Jan 2015

best hostel I have ever been. SUPER confortable room, excelent bathroom, great staff, dinner and beer available for good prices... huge locker available and the key is the same as the room, what makes everything easier.

Yes! Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed at and the location was very central. The atmosphere from both the staff and guests was so lively and friendly! The rooms were clean, spacious and each booking had an under the bed locker and outlet. The key bracelet for the doors and lockers was really practical- I would stay here again :)

Excellent atmosphere, perfect cleanliness, good breakfast and dinner

At the city center, close to everything! The facilities and the prices are great, and the very friendly staff make an amazing atmosphere at the pub (yes,there are a pub inside!!). There are pub crawls and free walking tours too. Highly recommended for meet people and for a very relaxed stay in Porto.

Very good.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. It's really well located and you can reach most of Porto main points walking. They provide very interesting walking tour everyday and the pubcrawl is a thing to experience, I recommend both of them as much I recommend you stay in this hostel! If I go back to Porto, I would definetely choose it again :)

• 25th Jan 2015