Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Super!!!!

• 13th Jun 2014

Friendly staff and great location! Thanks again

This is the best hostel I've ever been to. The staff is really nice, the pub crawl is fun and the free walking tours are really good. Also, the bed is really comfortable, they put large safe lockers in the rooms, the bathroom is clean. Anyway, if I return to Porto (which I intend to), I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

Yes! Recomended to every one :)

Great location and helpful staff.

You could try improving your WiFi network. My device did not connected to the internet until some configurations were made.

Awesome Hostel! Very Safe and Clean! Pub crawl... Wow!

Very nice hostel, perfect location, extremely nice/helpful staff

Great atmosphere you feel at home with this amazing people! You get to know more about Porto with their options of walking tour and pubcrawl night ;-) Only they are missing the flag of Mexico and Canada at the lobby jaja ;-P

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Enjoyed my stay. Beds were comfy, excellent showers, good location and helpful staff. Would staff.

Cool place, you will find there everything what traveller needs...

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

After staying at other hostels, you realize how fantastic this hostel is. I would go back in a heartbeat. The dinners alone are enough to make me return. If I had to say one thing to work on, it would be the steep steps in the bedroom by the window. I, as well as my roommates, almost fell down them several times.

The staff of Yes Hostel make you feel at home at this hostel! The rooms are great, the living room and kitchen well equipped, the breakfast good! Thank you for the great stay!!

Great hostel to visit Oporto, ths staff was friendly, everything was pretty clean and the location is awesome.

You have to be in good shape to be there! The Hostel is on 4 floors, but it's really beautiful and the view is amazing! The staff is great, you always have a free shot of he day at 23h00. The chef is really good for diner, it's worthing the price!

Wonderful hostel! Clean, smart, confortable, friendly! Nice location!

The use of a bracelet as a key is fantastic. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful and the hostel dinner was amazing. Great hostel!

I recommend this hostel to everybody !!! :)

Our stay at Yes! Porto was amazing. Very secure, great atmosphere, great breakfast and great facilities. We also did the two walking tours (Marco and Ruy) and the PubCrawl. Because of Yes we wish we had stayed longer in Porto.

The location of it is very good, easy to find. Free shot every night. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the kitchen. Nice staffs. A good place to stay:)