Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Very friendly and helpful staff - especially Nuno!

Really one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The rooms are comfortable and each bed has a curtain around it for privacy, plus a really efficient locker/door key system. The staff was SO much fun, offering us free shots each night and friendly convo throughout the day. The meals offered each night were also delicious, and a great value. Location is super central. Loved it.

Friendly staff, eager to help out. Had a short stay here (2 nights). Nonetheless, staff was very helpful in guiding me to points of interest and activities. A nice "homemade" meal with drinks for 10 Euros is available every evening. Smaller and thus quieter than it's cousin the Yes Lisbon, yet the Yes Porto offers the same great staff, with clean and safe accommodations in a convenient location in the beautiful city of Porto.

Great hostel. I felt very welcome because of the amazing staff. Rooms are good, with a light at every bed, plugs, huge lockers under the beds and nice curtains to give you some privacy. Location couldn't have been better.

I realy enjory when I stay in yeshoster Proto!

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

Terrific experience here . Staff are all great and welcoming and informative . All facilities are better than any other hostel I've stayed at . Dinner meals are such a great way to introduce yourself to Portuguese food and for meeting people . You must stay here .

• 30th Sep 2015

really nice! very helpful staff, clean.. nice breakfast. and you´re in middle of the city

• 29th Sep 2015

Lovely hostel in the heart of Porto with enough room for you personal space and privacy (which is quite refreshing after a few weeks in dorms). Though they offer you a lot of possibilities to get to know the town and socialize with the other travellers. The staff is nice and the fascilities are good and clean. Far to nice for the amount you pay for it, backpackers paradise.

This hostel has a great balance between party and relaxation. The staff are really helpful and the pub-crawls are there to be had if you want, but if you just want to get a good nights rest the dorms are quiet. I also met some cool people in my dorm. The place is well designed for backpackers including lights, power points and curtains on the beds. It is also cleaned everyday. And the staff do their best to foster a community/family vibe.

It was a really nice place to stay. Great staff and very clean. I had a wonderfull stay and will definitly come back again.

Not only did you make my trip into a trip of a lifetime, you've helped me attain some really good friends in the process. Your knack for having younger staff who really interact with your travellers is a really good touch, and really made themselves seem like one of the group. Best accommodation experience in all the countries I've been to in my life. Will be returning, and not just for bad football matches 😉. Carefree!

• 27th Sep 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in throughout my Europe trip. Great vibe and staff. The location is alway very good surrounded by beautiful buildings and cafes.

• 26th Sep 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed, would love to go again!

Yes hostel was great, I'd definitely stay there again. Very clean, good food, great stand and organised activities, met some really awesome people :)

Best. Hostel. Ever.

Excellent service.

• 23rd Sep 2015

Hello to all! It was such a great trip due to your excellent hostel in a very beautiful city! Thanks a lot for EVERYTHING you have done for me and my 2 friends. You have offered so many different things to us and you were always so friendly - we'll never forget this trip! I travelled a lot and this is the best hostel I've ever seen!!!

• 22nd Sep 2015

This hostel is perfect.

Fantastic place and very pleasant staff

Best hostel ever!! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Walking tours, pub crawls and wine tours are all fantastic. Hostel has a great breakfast and family style dinners. It feels like home right away. I loved this place more than any other hostel I've ever stayed at. I had to extend my stay because it was so amazing. If you stay here, prepare to have a heavy heart when you have to leave.