Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Best hostel ever!! Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Walking tours, pub crawls and wine tours are all fantastic. Hostel has a great breakfast and family style dinners. It feels like home right away. I loved this place more than any other hostel I've ever stayed at. I had to extend my stay because it was so amazing. If you stay here, prepare to have a heavy heart when you have to leave.

My staying was superb, evn tho I just stopped for a day, they were super friendly, plus they were celebrating 4th anniversary so there was this massive party with heaps of positive energy... Superb hostel!

I have stayed with them in Lisbon, and was not dissapointed at all. Super friendly and attentive staff with a real 'can do' attitude. Would recommend that place highly.

Best hostel EVER! Fantastic staff, great atmosphere. Best place to stay in Porto!

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Poland

To be honest it was the best hostel which i chosed ever ! Perfect localisation in the heart of the city, great facilities, atmosphere, and amazing staff ! We have a pleasure to be part of the fourth birthday of the hostel, and it was awesome ! Thank you guys, if i will come one day back to Porto, i will choose again this hostel !

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Poland

Clean hostel and dorm rooms but the dorm rooms where a little small. Air conditioning available in the dorm rooms but couldn't change the air conditioning settings. Ours was set to heat instead of cool. Clean comfortable bunks and beds. Unisex toilets & showers which where clean.

great dorms, great bathrooms, great pub-crawl, great staff, great free shots - everything was great! :)

I found the hostel atmosphere very agreeable and the staff particularly attentive to my needs. I had booked for 3 nights, but asked to be reimbursed after my fiirst night because I was unfortunately in a room with a woman who snored so loudly that even my earplugs were not effective and I couldn't sleep at all. I really appreciate their understanding and giving me back my money so I could go elsewhere and find a room of my own in a cheap pension. Thank you all very much.

• 15th Sep 2015

Yes! Hostal in Porto was excellent. Alex made us feel at home immediately, a superb host! Recommend it without hesitation. Everyone on staff was lovely.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I really like this hostel. I travel in spain and I stay in mamy hostel. That was the only hostel offering privacy curtain and electronic keys. I feel in security, the ambiance was nice and the staff was welcoming and helpfull. I regrets I did'not stay at Yes Lisbon hostel.

• 14th Sep 2015

The location is very good, rooms are tidy and clean, staff are helpful.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Hands down. Amazing facilities including waterfall showers that you never want to leave. An awesome and friendly staff. They have a great dinner option where it's really easy to meet people. The location is perfect. Overall an incredible hostel.

Most definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed! And I've stayed in over 100. The staff is probably the friendliest I've ever encountered. The food they serve every night with the unlimited beer for 10€ is the best deal around. Awesome atmosphere. Brand new rooms with power outlets everywhere. Great location. Great internet. But again I must stress about how great the staff is. Amazing people!

location is really the best, right in the town centre. atmosphere was fantastic, I reccomend the pub crawl, it was really amazing.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are so friendly and helpful and always up for a laugh. The smallness of the common room means you can get to know your fellow travelers. Great facilities and quiet rooms. Amazing group dinners and pub crawl! I'll definitely be back again! Thanks Yes! Hostel, Porto

• 7th Sep 2015

Another wonderful hostel in Portugal! The location was great near Clerigos and easy to find. The rooms were very spacious and kept clean. The staff were warm and friendly and maintained an energetic atmosphere.

Everything went fine, I liked this hostel.

Amazing hostel, great value for money right next door to vibrant nightlife and stunning sights!

Possibly one of the best hostels I've been to ever. Highly recommended.

The rooms with windows facing the street need heavy curtains for sound proofing and blocking out light.

• 29th Aug 2015