Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Loved the free shots and that there was a pub crawl. The hostel had a great atmosphere and was an amazing place to get to know other travellers.

• 11th Jul 2014

Awesome hostel for all types of travelers. Whether you like to keep to yourself or party with other guests, it's great for everything. Staff are super friendly and helpful and the place is VERY clean. Loved it, would definitely visit their other locations.

EXTREMELY welcoming and friendly staff. AWESOME, youthful, chill vibe. Very clean and put-together rooms. The staff really emphasize community and making you feel at home when you're there, which I can definitely appreciate whenever I become an itinerant traveler.

Really great place, didnt stay that much time but the hostel is really great. And the location is near everything you would want to visit in Porto :)

Stayed with a friend, in a 4 bed dorm for girls. Room was tiny! It would be perfect for 2 but 4 was super squeezed. It had a small sink that was totally useless as water was splashing around and the floor was wet. Nice view from the window though. Shared bathrooms on the hall. It was easy to get ready as there was no queue when I went but it was for both guys and girls and it felt awkward. Should be divided into 2 different bathrooms. Cool watches opening all doors :) would not stay there again

The common area is small but can be a lot of fun, especially at night when the lights and music come on. The location is great and I overall enjoyed my stay. The only downside was that someone took some of my things from my room and the security cameras weren't recording, which they say have now been fixed. So you shouldn't have this problem! Also the bathrooms/showers are mixed so if that makes you uncomfortable, be aware.

Great staff, great location, lots of activities to keep you busy around the awesome city of Porto. Definitely recommend.

We stayed in Porto for 3 nights and thought everything about the hostel was fantastic! The wrist bands are magical, showers had phenomenal pressure and reliably hot water, the food recommendations were great, the pub crawl (though 12 euro) was a lot of fun, the vibe of the hostel was great, overall a great stay. The one big downfall was the wifi - we got to the point where we wished they didn't pretend to have wifi, as it was only a let down every time we tried to connect.

• 1st Jul 2014

This place is awesome for all kind of travellers. Very clean, nice staff and a lot of extra service!!

Very good quality-price ratio! The hostel is clean, very well located (if you come from Sao Bento station, go uphill, then turn left at the church with a blue frescoe, then go up again until you reach the tower. Don't go around it as the hostel is at your left, on a side street), has a well equipped self-catering kitchen, a good enough wifi (in common areas only), nice staff who offer a free shot at 11 pm. Showers were a bit smelly and there was nowhere to put your clothes.

Till now, i have not received a ansewr to my e-mail. I dis receive my deposit back (Keys). What have I do?

Great place! Highly recommend

Yes! Porto has great vibes and the staff are very friendly. It's a good size and everyone is very happy to meet other people. Bernardo is a boss!!

Not so pilgrim friendly. Nowhere to wash clothes or hang them to dry (other than one washing machine and dryer which a staff member told me would take 5 hours to use both of them). My friend and I were in a 4 bed dorm and someone new came in at midnight then at 2:30am and both times they were unpacking their bags and making a lot of noise... With the lights on. Again, not so pilgrim friendly.

• 24th Jun 2014

Lights in the rooms were too weak, internet was not connecting inside the rooms.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

It's totally true when people say that it's the best Hostle ever. 100% recommended!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

A great place to stay, great location and great staff, I got ill and they were very supportive, would recommend to anyone. Super friendly atmosphere.

The hostel is quite far from the train station ( walk up the hill). But overall facility and bedroom is quite new and awesome.

This hostel is always buzzing! I liked the free shots!

Fantastic, completely faultless!!! Wish I could have stayed longer!