Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Definitely one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff was amazing and so was the environment! Amazing dinners and pub crawls too!!

Very clean hostel, great staff and warm welcome!

This was the best stay I ever had in a hostel. I am still thinking about how a hostel for such low cost can be so good. I really liked the idea from the shot at 11 o'clock p.m. It is just a little thing but it let us feel like a part of the community.The breakfast was simple and good. There was nothing I missed. The rooms are confortable and I slept very well. The only thing I could critizise is, that the sponge once was a bit dirty. this means I actual have nothing to speak against your hostel.

• 11th May 2015
  • Switzerland

We loved staying at Yes! Porto Hostel. It was in the centre of Porto and we were able to walk to most of the sights we visited. The staff was very kind and the hostel was clean and safe. We would stay there again if we get the chance!

Best hostel I've ever stayed!! Location is perfect and the staffs are way to nice :)

good hostel, but lots of snoring people :)

Couldn't have been better from a hostel!

• 8th May 2015
  • Wales

I would first off start by saying this is my 2nd time at Yes! hostel, and it seems as thought nothing has changed over the last three years. The staff at Yes Porto is above all things, the most accommodating, friendly and approachable I have met in Europe. The guys, included but not limited to, Bernard, Ricardo, Tiago, Alex and Zeca are superb! They're very knowledgeable and intelligent with consistently good recommendations. Thanks to them and the cleaning staff for a memorable stay! J.A.

• 8th May 2015

The facilities are this hostel are modern and clean. There is a good atmosphere and a selection of activities. The staff are really helpful and can help you make the most of your time in Porto. The breakfast provided exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Had an amazing time here, the staff were all very friendly and helpful and really took care to make sure you enjoyed your stay in Porto. Met a lot of other great people staying here- the hostel organizes nightly dinners for 10 euros which are unbeatable.

This is my favorite hostel ever. It felt very safe and secure, while also providing very fun activities. Everything was clean and attractive. The food was fantastic and the staff were very personable and helpful. The walking tours and pub crawls were amazing! I wish I never left Porto because of this hostel.

• 7th May 2015

Great staff, perfect place to travel cheap and having amazing holidays

• 7th May 2015

Awesome place to stay, really made by the staff! Absolutely recommend the dinner they do as Bernardo is an awesome chef. By the way Alex is a legend and made the stay so enjoyable!

• 1st May 2015

Yes ! is a great hostel, with a perfect central location. The room on the 3rd floor was nice, clean and with a great view, huge bathroom and comfy beds! Hostel really secured, you get a bracelet as a key card to open main entrance, room and your own locker. Definetly try out the pub crawl which was good fun !! The staff was really friendly and helpful, a big thanks to Nuno and Alex to make our last night at the hostel really epic! ha PS: Keep playing banana split at the bar please ! ! :)

everything is good.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

Best staff I ever met in a hostel! But even better was having dinner in the hostel. Food prepared by a chef who worked in Michelen star restaurants and joins you for dinner for good talks. Had an amazing stay here!

I really enjoyed my stay at Yes! The first thing that I noticed was the location. Very central and close to the city center. The staff was very friendly, some of the nicest that I have met in terms of hostel staff, always willing to help. Great free walking tour, nice breakfast included, and I hear the dinners were well worth the €10 although I didn't get the chance to join. Would definitely stay here again on a return visit to Porto. Great city, great hostel!

This is an amazing hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. It is close to everything you want to see Make sure you have the dinner provided at the hostel at least once.

First off, Anna is quite the beautiful lass. I'd go back just for her! That being said...Great, great hostel. Medium sized, good price, a staff that is involved and friendly. I liked the location and te security was too notch. I also noticed how nice and modern looking the showers were. Oh yes, everything in the hostel is so clearly labled and self explanatory which elimantes asking a bunch of redundant questions. The nightly dinner is also an incredibl value. 10/10 hostel

Goooooood:)