Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Great experience!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Portugal

The hostel is immaculate and the staff really goes out of their way to help any wishes from the guests. Everyone is very kind, knowledgeable and helpful. This is one of the better hostel I have stayed in in the world (and I am coming back there for sure ;) )

I spent 2 nights at Yes! Porto and wish I could have stayed more! The staff were all so welcoming - remembering my name every time I went in or out of the hostel. They gave great advice on what to do and definitely played great hosts to the city. I recommend this hostel 100%.

The staff at Yes! Hostel are extremely friendly and helpful. There are also great perks of staying at the hostel, such as free breakfast (and free coffee and tea whenever you want it), a free walking tour that meets at the hostel each morning and afternoon, and a pub crawl and dinner that you can sign up for very cheaply. Overall, a wonderful experience! I met people who I will never forget.

• 30th Mar 2015

Lovely hostel with great outlook on to the city centre. Really nice staff and very helpful. Would definitely come back :)

We had a really great time at Yes! Porto. The staff is unbelievably friendly and very helpful. The hostel was very clean and the we never had to worry about feeling sage or leaving our belongings in our room because of the lockers under the beds. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 29th Mar 2015

Everything is perfect. SAFE PERSONAL LOCKER. FREE AWESOME BREAKFAST. CLEAN SHOWER ROOM! GOOD LOCATION.(3 minutes from sao bento station/3 minutes to harrypotter library/ 1 minutes to tower).

Best hostel I've ever been to! Great overall, especially staff and hostel activities :) Stayed only one night and looking forward returning soon!

A fantastic place to meet heaps of people. The lockers were great (fit my entire pack and day bag, with so much space to spare). Very clean and modern, with strong wifi even in the rooms.

Excellent hostel, would recommend staying here.

Everything made this stay enjoyable. Staff is awesome, location couldn't be better, activities proposed to meet the other guests are really worth it.. If I go back to Porto, no doubt about where i'll stay!

My second stay at yes hostel! Everything was fine! Recommend it!!

All was really good, the only thing that bothered me is the thin walls, as you can hear all the noises in the corridor and other rooms. I could not sleep well, because some guys knocked at their friends' door and called their names out loud at the very late hour and then laughed a lot in their room during the whole night.

Was really awesome! The Staff are really friendly and helpful too! But the best part is that thy are about 2 or 3 doors down from a wine bar which you HAVE to go to if you stay at Yes! The owners are rally cool and if you make friends with them they will probably stay open a few extra hours and have a drink with you as well.

Amazing hostel! Great to meet new people, super friendly staff! Cool common dinners every evening as well :)

Really nice hostel, one of the best I've ever been. Staff is really helpful and nice, the breakfast is really good for a hostel. Beds are confortable, lockers in the room are spacious and you lock it with your key, so no need for a padlock. Showers are also pretty good. They offer a free shot at 23h, which is acutally nice to interact with other people. Would definately recommend for people travelling by themselves. Location is perfect, everything is nearby.

Great location, staff is helpful and very friendly. Rooms and hostel are always clean. Curtains for bunk beds are a big plus, as is the bracelet that opens everything you need to open. Be sure to do the Porto walking tour and the wine cellar tours, they're worth it and full of information. Breakfast buffet is good and plenty, on par with a basic hotel. Common room always is great for meeting people at all times of the day. Can only recommend!

Great location, super-friendly, helpful staff, spacious, comfortable beds, delicious Portuguese dinner, Sagres- what else could you wish for?! I recommend Yes! Hostel to anyone really, it's grand!

Staff had a lot of kind and friendly people!

Great location and great staff who smile and greet you everyday. This hostel is so clean. I stayed in 4 bed dorm and felt a bit crowded in the morning, but not a huge problem. Dinner (paid) is served at 9pm followed by a pub crawl. I really enjoyed the breakfast here. I would return to this hostel for sure!