Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Staff remember EVERYONE's name! The walking tours and pub crawls organized through them are awesome! Would totally stay again next time im in Porto!

My first time in Portugal and travelling alone I decided to go to a Hostel. Yes Hostel is the most valuable one with the highest rate, so I decided to go ahead with the booking. The location is right in the center, you can walk to every part of the city. The staff is very warm and welcoming, you feel like home. The rooms are clean and tidy, confortable beds, with clean sheets. The toilets are clean and well decorated. I really recomend this hostel to stay in Porto!

Perfect hostel, will stay there again. Great staff, thanks guys!

Very wonderful time in Porto and YesHostel!

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Very nice hostel. The staff is super friendly! The breakfast is basic but good, when the bread ran out, the staff would get some new ones at the bakery. Coffee or thee for free all day! The kitchen is well equipped to cook for your own, but the diner-option (€ 10) is to be recommended, as is the pub crawl (€10). Only - point: we booked with 4p (= 1 dorm) but the 1st night we had to split up. Note to mention this at reservation. Did get a lot of apologies and free beer :-).

This was genuinely the best hostel I have ever stayed. Everything nice, new and clean. Great and friendly staff and awesome location just in the city centre. Breakfast is good as well. Whenever i go back to Porto I'll def stay there again.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Nice Location, friendly Staff. I enjoyed my stay. Would I go again? Yes!

it was great stay. yes...will stay again :)

I cannot say enough amazing things about this hostel and its staff! On our first night my sister's passport and wallet were stolen while at a bar-the staff went above and beyond to help us in every possible way-due to them a situation that could have been like a nightmare was in large fact very simple and straightforward. Other then that, the hostel is clean, safe, super friendly, and fun! The tours are great, Rui, our guide for the port wine tour, was a blast and treated us like old friends!

The staff really goes out of their way to help you. Met some cool people there as well. Beds are huge with huge electronically locked kicker. Recommend.

Nice hostel, Nice staff

Really nice location as it's central everywhere and close to the train station. Staff are very helpful too. The home-cooked dinners with unli drinks are worth the money!

excelent location, super friendly staff, really good atmosphere !

In my two years of traveling/hostelling, this hostel ranks right up there among the top. Very welcoming and awesome staff.

A small hostel in the center of Porto. A bit of a walk from the train station. Rooms are a bit small. I stayed in a 4 bed drom and it felt crowded. WiFi works in room. Pub Crawls on select nights. Homemade dinner for 10€. No elevator, just flights and flights of stairs. This place is very clean.

Great hostel in a great location! Walking tours are fantastic. Central location. Amazing beds and showers toilets. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Internet was not working properly.

These guys are soo amazing, and so helpful! The location was great, easy to get everywhere, breakfast was good and if you needed anything the front desk staff were there to help. Would definitely stay again in the future!

Excellent! From the moment we arrived, the staff were friendly and created a great atmosphere. The rooms were clean, as well as the bathrooms. I also really like the free walking tours the hostel organized. The dinner were excellent! I also like that there were many ages staying at the hostel - it's definitely not just for youth:) Great hostel.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Awsome hostel with an excellent location, close to everything. The hostel is very clean, everything is in a very good shape and seems to be quite new. Great caring staff, providing their guests with lots of helpful tips. Nice walking tours offered by the hostel in cooperation with the "free walkers". Also very nice that they offer a typical portugese meal every evening for a reasonable price.