Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Best location, rooms and staff ever! Strongly recommend this hostel!

Breakfast and dinner were excellent. map reading not a strong point of mine and you helped me out so much. thank you! not to mention that your general hospitality and helpfulness was just the best. i could have lived there my whole stay. Thank you.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel is very clean, the common room and dinners provide a great way to meet people, and the location is central. The staff are friendly, although they kept asking us to sign up for dinner or the walking tour every single time we passed them.

This was by far one of the best hostels that I stayed. Very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, I wish I had more time to stay longer. I had a flight early in the morning 6AM, and Alex had remembered and when I went to check out he had prepared breakfast extra early so that I could grab a bite before my flight. If I am ever in Porto again, hopefully soon, I will definitely stay here again ;)

• 19th Mar 2014

Great location, nice breakfast and lovely staff:) staying here for the second time and our stay is as enjoyable as the one before.

• 18th Mar 2014

Solid hostel, the dinners were good and always great for meeting other travelers. Staff were friendly, involved and helpful. Common room could use some more comfortable seating though. Definitely a good choice for Porto.

Staff was amazing. Amanda was a sweetheart, she even came on the pub crawl with us. The nightly dinners were a lot of fun and a great way to meet people. The rooms were comfortable and most of the people were really nice. The walking tour with Marcos was great, and the ST Paddys Day pub crawl was amazing.

After 6 months of travel around Europe this was the best hostel I have stayed in (and ever stayed in). Amazing quality dorms and facilities. The staff were great and always happy to chat or recommend things to do. The dinner each night was excellent too. GO THERE!

Friendly, helpful staff will make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive to the time you (sadly) depart! Ideal location, great facilities and delicious home-cooked dinners. Could not recommend more highly!

Location is central, next to the Clerigos tower, about 5 min to walk from São Bento train station. IKEA style, very clean, free high-tech lockers for everyone, reliable showers, helpful and outgoing staff. Dorms and bathrooms are a bit small but in good condition. You can have a three course dinner everyday for 10 EUR (try chicken piri-piri if possible) or use the kitchen (which is more than fully equipped).

Thanks for everything! It's the first time i travel alone;u guys make me feel safe and warm. Hope one day i can visit again: D

i love everything in this hostel. It's so nice, not expensive. The staff is so friendly and handsome lol. I love the location, it's really in the downtown, so u can go everywhere without walking too far.

Really great experience for such a short trip! I wish next time we could stay longer! A+ Hostel, see you nex time!

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Love it. Nothing bad to say at all...

Great stay! The hostel's rooms are really good. Excellent location and staff as well. Loved the dinners with local food prepared by Hugo. And Amanda was very nice and helpful. The atmosphere was really friendly, definitely going to stay there again if I get to go back to Porto. I also recommend the free Walking Tour.

I really enjoyed this hostel in all my RTW trip. The accommodation is very good and the security as well, even into the rooms, there is drawers with lockers. There is a lot of entertainment, you can meet people there, dinners, parties... Thanks for the staff who helped me to enjoy this place better, Amanda, the brazilian girl. I definitely recommend Yes Porto Hostel.

excellent hostel, extremely clean in the heart of the city centre.staff was extremely friendly and funny.had great time. highly reccomended

A very nice hostel, worth the money, nice staff (except the cook), absolutely clean, quiet, and in the center of the city. So go for it! :)

A true gem. The staff was wonderful and the activities they have are excellent. Would totally be back. I have been in several hostels in my life, this was probably the best.

I had a very good time! Facilities are modern, new and clean. The dinner itself was ok, but the event is great time meet new people! The pub crawl and nightclub afterwards is great too! I would stay there again if in Porto!