Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2076 Total Reviews

A really social hostel with great facilities. The rooms are well designed - each bunk with its own reading light, power point, and large secure locker. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I'd recommend the walking tours, they're a great way to see the city.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Portugal

The BEST hostel in our trip around Europe! Big modern rooms, friendly and helpful staff and people. We felt like home in this hostel and would certainly recommend to everyone! The breakfast is also very good and is included. Definitely the best value for money one can find.

Awesome hostel! Best location, best staff, best everything! I was there for two days, but the atmosphere of the place just made me want to stay longer! Facilities are the best. They are clean, comfortable, secure, just perfect. The staff were really nice, making the stay at Yes! much more enjoyable. Special shout-out to Amanda, João, Diego, Sara, and all others I can't remember the name. The dinner is really nice too, totally worth the price. They have very good cooks! Best regards to all!

This hostel is amazing! It is more of a home than a hostel, everyone is so welcoming and friendly and the home cooked dinners are great and such good value for money. We had the best time here and will be back again for sure. I highly recommend this place!

Great hostel! Good location, friendly staff, very clean, large beds. Activities (city walk, pubcrawl) were great, fun way to meet new people! Staying here is highly recommended.

It was so great at the hostel =)

Oh, it was really a cool time in Yes! Porto Hostel. Presently it's a best hostel i've ever seen!

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

The best hostel ever. Loved the staff, they were so friendly that made me feel at home right away. I'm already missing them! Thank you so much for the best time :) couldn't be more thankful. Besides staff, the hostel has a great location, rooms are nice and tidy. Totally recommend it, specially if you are traveling on your own!

The staff and the hostel in one word: WOW!!! I think if you are searching a hostel, if you do it with them they could do the diference in your stay! will you try it?

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

It was great. I strongly recommand this hostel.

An amazingly lovely, personable, helpful and clean hostel in a prime location. I don't know how the Yes! team does it: I also stayed at their hostel in Lisbon and it was equally well run, and as friendly, clean and safe. I particularly appreciate the upbeat and helpful staff. They made me feel very welcome.

Excellent location, beautiful rooms with huge lockers and friendly.staff :) thanks a lot!

If all else fails, you will love this hostel. Diogo and the rest of the staff are the amazing. I would go back just to spend time with them!

I booked because of the endless excellent reviews for this hostel - and they're all true. Someone has actually put thought into the design and operation of this hostel. Facilities are all excellent and very clean, beds are super comfortable, communal home cooked dinner available each night is wonderful. Great value. Deserving of all the praise it gets.

Fabulous staff. They possess the humility and kindness to accommodate your needs. I will certainly stay here again on their account.

Yes! I recommend it, is fresh, young and colorful. I stayed 3 days with my broder, we loved it. Music is always good, beds are comfortable, everything is clean, the showers are the biggest. I saw the ladies mopping every 3 hours.Guys at reception did a solid job, showing us where to eat and visit. -like the walking tour-. I met people from all around the world. Thanks for been nice and for party with us till the end. Obrigado Yes Hostel - Diogo, Amanda, Bernandiño Silva & Miguel. Keep rocking !

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Argentina

A wonderful time in Yes!Porto !!! The staff is amazing, very helpful. I recommand the pubcrawls, awesome night in Porto !

Liked: Very nice hostel with a great staff which was helpful with everything. The Facilities were clean and the bunkbeds compfy. Disliked: Nothing to say here.

• 17th Oct 2013

The staff were particularly helpful and friendly and made me stay very enjoyable. The shared meals were excellent and a great way to meet fellow travellers and staff

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »