Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Yes! Porto has great vibes and the staff are very friendly. It's a good size and everyone is very happy to meet other people. Bernardo is a boss!!

Not so pilgrim friendly. Nowhere to wash clothes or hang them to dry (other than one washing machine and dryer which a staff member told me would take 5 hours to use both of them). My friend and I were in a 4 bed dorm and someone new came in at midnight then at 2:30am and both times they were unpacking their bags and making a lot of noise... With the lights on. Again, not so pilgrim friendly.

• 24th Jun 2014

Lights in the rooms were too weak, internet was not connecting inside the rooms.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

It's totally true when people say that it's the best Hostle ever. 100% recommended!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • China

A great place to stay, great location and great staff, I got ill and they were very supportive, would recommend to anyone. Super friendly atmosphere.

The hostel is quite far from the train station ( walk up the hill). But overall facility and bedroom is quite new and awesome.

This hostel is always buzzing! I liked the free shots!

Fantastic, completely faultless!!! Wish I could have stayed longer!

In our opinion Yes Porto Hostel is one of the best hostels where we have never been.

The staff were all very incredibly friendly. I was amazed that the very friendly staff remembered my first name when I checked out. Beds were comfortable everything was high impressive. This hostel is definitely the best hostel in the world, as proven by its Hoscars.

Great hostel in Porto. Right at the heart of the city, it offers an experience rather than just accommodation. The staff were super friendly, and the place was spotlessly clean. I recommend doing the free walking tours available at the hostel, and the pub crawl to make new friends and party. Also, I would not miss the guys from golocal who offer you a tour of porto beyond what is usually offered in standard tours. They show you Porto from the local's perspective. It was super fun!!

Very good location. The guides of the free walking tour were very interesting and funny. The pub crawl is one of the best in Portugal. Very clean, good atmosphere. Common room. Free sangria with diner. We had a very good time !

Our stay here was wonderful. They offer diner at a very reasonable price and the food is delicious. Very centrally located!

Every thing was just great!! But the shower was not so good, very few water.

That's a really extremely perfect hostel. You have everything you need, even breakfast is included in price. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is just in the city center (in fact it was view to Clerigos church). Room was comfy and clean. Every bed has own socket and lamp (that's very good) and biiiig locker. Thank's a lot. Next time in Porto - only this hostel!

It was great Nice atmosphere and a really friendly staff!

Excellent hostel - couldn't get a better location, fantastic staff, super clean, great atmosphere with the dinners. Would absolutely stay again!

Can highly recommend this hostel! Great staff and facilities, really made me feel welcomed. Location in the heart of Porto is also excellent.

We really enjoyed Yes!Porto hostel !! The only bad thing is that it was hard to connect to wifi in our bedroom all day except early in the morning. And somebody stole my food in the refrigerator (or threw my bag in the garbage).

• 13th Jun 2014

amanda plays the best music! And the guy with the big nose is really a great help and talk. Julien from QC

• 13th Jun 2014