Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

2090 Total Reviews

Excellent location, beautiful rooms with huge lockers and friendly.staff :) thanks a lot!

If all else fails, you will love this hostel. Diogo and the rest of the staff are the amazing. I would go back just to spend time with them!

I booked because of the endless excellent reviews for this hostel - and they're all true. Someone has actually put thought into the design and operation of this hostel. Facilities are all excellent and very clean, beds are super comfortable, communal home cooked dinner available each night is wonderful. Great value. Deserving of all the praise it gets.

Fabulous staff. They possess the humility and kindness to accommodate your needs. I will certainly stay here again on their account.

Yes! I recommend it, is fresh, young and colorful. I stayed 3 days with my broder, we loved it. Music is always good, beds are comfortable, everything is clean, the showers are the biggest. I saw the ladies mopping every 3 hours.Guys at reception did a solid job, showing us where to eat and visit. -like the walking tour-. I met people from all around the world. Thanks for been nice and for party with us till the end. Obrigado Yes Hostel - Diogo, Amanda, Bernandiño Silva & Miguel. Keep rocking !

• 21st Oct 2013