Yes ! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Oh, it was really a cool time in Yes! Porto Hostel. Presently it's a best hostel i've ever seen!

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

The best hostel ever. Loved the staff, they were so friendly that made me feel at home right away. I'm already missing them! Thank you so much for the best time :) couldn't be more thankful. Besides staff, the hostel has a great location, rooms are nice and tidy. Totally recommend it, specially if you are traveling on your own!

The staff and the hostel in one word: WOW!!! I think if you are searching a hostel, if you do it with them they could do the diference in your stay! will you try it?

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

It was great. I strongly recommand this hostel.

An amazingly lovely, personable, helpful and clean hostel in a prime location. I don't know how the Yes! team does it: I also stayed at their hostel in Lisbon and it was equally well run, and as friendly, clean and safe. I particularly appreciate the upbeat and helpful staff. They made me feel very welcome.

Excellent location, beautiful rooms with huge lockers and friendly.staff :) thanks a lot!

If all else fails, you will love this hostel. Diogo and the rest of the staff are the amazing. I would go back just to spend time with them!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »