Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

You don't need to read any reviews. Just go and stay without any doubt.

I had never been to a hostel before but it was a great experience, way better than I ever excepted. Great accomodations and atmosphere! I'll recommend it in the future!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Location is good and room are great and amazing. Breakfast is just okay

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Staff is very friendly. Hostel is very clean. Would recommend to all age groups.

• 19th Apr 2015

Excellent hostel! Super comfortable beds and pillows, great showers, great location and really good value 10 Euro 4 course meals including unlimited beer! One of the best hostels i've stayed in.

Everything was perfect except just 1 thing. The room was a bit dark.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Four of us stayed in the 4 Person Mixed Dorm. We only stayed one night at this hostel but we had a blast while we were there! The hostel is in an amazing location, right in the city and next to all the clubs and bars. We had an amazing night there since there was an organized event in the common area where we met a lot of travellers and hit up a lot of bars and clubs in the area. Everything was clean and good. If I had to complain about anything, it would be that our room was a bit narrow.

Really good hostel! Right at the center! You won't need to take the subway anywhere. It is also close-by to the train station in case you want to visit some other cities in Portugal (Coimbra highly recommended). I totally recommend the hostel! Rooms might be tiny for number of people, but they are clean and in good shape. Breakfast included for a good price. Really recommend it!

• 16th Apr 2015

Stayed two nights in 4-bed mixed dorm. Probably the best hostel I ve ever stayed. Location is superb, staff is amazing. Very clean. Wifi good. Beds were very big and comfortable! I love that you got ur own curtain and place to put ur stuff on ur bed. Breakfast is simple with cornflakes, bread, cheese and jam but it s ok. Showers are great with plenty of hot water. The only minor point i didnt like is sharing the wc/bathrooms that at the same time someone else might be in the next one but whatevr

Wonderful hostel, one of the best I have stayed at. The staff was incredibly friendly and kind, the breakfast was good, the beds were comfortable and the whole place was amazingly clean. I highly recommend it!

Great hostel. The wrist key idea is cool and the fact the locker locks with this and is under means the rooms don't get cluttered. Lovely place.

The Yes! already won many prizes and it happened for a reason. This is the best hostel I've been in and I'm a frequent traveller and experienced hostel guest. When I figured out that they have a Yes!Lisbon I couldn't change my reservation at first. Then I went to other hostel for 2 days and I changed for the Yes!Lisbon as soon as I could. The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is magic. Everything is perfect.

The BEST - LOCATION, awsome, in front of Clerigos - STAFF, always ready to help, big smile and politeness - DINNER, I strongly advise not to miss the dinner they cook every night, it's an opportunity to try typical food at a very good price and very well done - SAFETY Boxes in the room, they're HUGE

Lovely hostel ! The staffs are super friendly and helpful. The room and the bathroom are very clean. The location is perfect. Would definitely stay here again and recommend friends to stay here too.

These guys went above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one. The location, room and facilities could not be better. Thanks for having us. My best hostel experience to date. They even offered us breakfast when we arrived unannounced 7 hours before checkin. I love these guys.

Wonderful place to stay! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is perfect, the building is always clean, and the supper they offer for 10€ is AMAZING.

Would definitely stay at Yes Hostel again and will recommend it to any one staying in Porto. Staff were excellent.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Stayed there 3 nights in april. The hostel is located right in the center, so coming with the rede express from the south of portugal, I didn't even have to call a cab. If you want to enjoy dinner there you normally have to sign up before 6, but I got there at 9 and got ask if I want to join. Staff in general really friendly and funny, always smiling and joking and giving great advises for restaurants and sightseeings. I also liked the shot'o'clock at 11. I would definitely recommend this hostel

• 3rd Apr 2015

Absolutely great hostel with an amazing staff and location! Everything is very clean and modern. The staff is incredibly helpful and welcoming. Love having the lockers in the room. Highly recommend!

One of the best hostel I've stayed in my life. Diego at reception and Marta from clean team are really nice people. Very safe and organized.