Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Anything I could say I would change about it would be tiny personal preferences (eg I prefer female dorms instead of mixed). Staff were lovely and location is fantastic. Best shower I've had in a hostel.

It is really a very nice hostel to stay while visiting to Porto. Staff are friendly and giving useful information on travelling around the city. I like the murals and art works of the hostel as well as the humor sentences written on the walls. I truly couldn't find anything to complain about it during my stay in the hostel. Like it very much.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Great hostel, very clean! Cheap traditional Portuguese dinners where you can meet travellers. Take the free tour if you can, totally worth it! I had a great time!

The mixed gender bathrooms were...interesting

Easily one of the best hostels I have stayed at while I've traveled in Europe. The staff was so friendly and helpful about giving advice about what to see in the city. A couple of my friends missed their train and the staff helped them figure out flight information immediately. They bedrooms were so nice, and the keys were super convenient. So glad that I got to visit Portugal and stay here; I wish I could have stayed longer!

• 5th Apr 2014

Very kind staff and excellent dinner!

Seriously the best hostel I've stayed in. You have to stay here!!! Beds were nice with plugs and lights in each one. Bathrooms were clean the staff was incredible!

Great hostel with a great atmosphere and a friendly staff. Location is perfect, right next to the train station and in the center of the city. No complaints!

Nice place, nice people. You have all information you might need, and they make everything to make you feel at home.

very nice atmosphere full of joy and humor thanks for the hospitality and polite greeting at breakfast, the crew knew our names thanks for the delicious crunchy fresh rolls and butter and honey and tastiest coffee ever! thanks for being real and friendly and loving! well done! keep smiling and loving people around you!

• 1st Apr 2014

Very central, very clean. Would highly recommend this hostel.

Excellent ambient and people. WildWalkers' tours are great, the rooms are clean and very confortable. The location is awesome (next to Torre dos Clerigos) and it's very safe. I certainly recommend!

This is the best hostel i've ever been to, the nicest staff you could ever find, everything was great, very clean, pretty and comfortable and of course an excellent location!!! And you should definitely try the dinners they have, there delicious! ;)

• Colombia

I loved it, staff is really great and the location is perfect for tourists. Hope to be there again in summer !

• Colombia

The hostel is simply wonderful. The dinners cooked by the staff are the best.

• Colombia

This hostel is one of the best places I've ever stayed in - wonderful breakfast, clean rooms, cosy common area and great staff. The location was excellent - it's just a 4 minute walk to Sao Bento and there are plenty of good cafes and restaurants in the vicinity. Staff members are more than happy to help you with your stay in the city and they do give recommendations on places to visit/eat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel to anyone who is visiting Porto.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in and I stayed here twice. The place was great and the staff are really friendly and helpfully. The beds and dorms are very comfortable. The hostel does not have an outside area and the common area is with the reception and kitchen, however it was a good place to meet people, especially with their nightly dinners. Highly recommend.

Best location, rooms and staff ever! Strongly recommend this hostel!

Breakfast and dinner were excellent. map reading not a strong point of mine and you helped me out so much. thank you! not to mention that your general hospitality and helpfulness was just the best. i could have lived there my whole stay. Thank you.

• 20th Mar 2014

The hostel is very clean, the common room and dinners provide a great way to meet people, and the location is central. The staff are friendly, although they kept asking us to sign up for dinner or the walking tour every single time we passed them.