Yes! Porto Hostel Reviews

Rua Arquitecto Nicolau Nazoni 31 4000 Porto, Porto, Portugal

Perfect stay! Will always come back when I stay in porto and def recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Everything is just perfect !

Yes! Porto Hostel was great!

One of the best hostels we have ever stayed!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

great stay at yes hostel! friendly staff, awesome dinner, right in the middle of town.

A great hostel to stay in. Great and friendly staff. Great facilities. Great local information. I loved my stay at this hostel. It's not the biggest one in town but the atmosphere is fantastic. You can have communal meals, cook for yourself or eat out. Nothing is too much problem for the staff here. I would stay here again.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! Thank you guys!

If you are looking for a centrally located, high energy, and clean hostel Yes! Porto Hostel is the perfect place for you! Upon arrival, my 2 friends and I were meeting up with someone, the staff were accommodating enough to place 2 of us in each room since we all couldn't be placed in one together. The hostel provided breakfast in the mornings and hot chocolate, tea, and coffee all day. The three course dinner offered for 10 euros was amazing along with the bar crawl! My first hostel was great!

Diogo, Bernardo, Hugo, Sandra... You ROCK!! :D Best staff ever! Thank you so much for the reception! Please keep up with the good work, I promise I'll be back soon ;) Grande Abraço, Vítor Teixeira

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

This was one of my favourite hostels in Europe! Staff are super friendly and they even make the effort to remember your name- makes you feel right at home. Clean rooms and bathrooms, great location and security, I really recommend the walking tours and the pub crawl as well. The nightly dinners they put on are also good value and very tasty. Had the best time and I would definitely stay here again.

Diego has a very good hostel staff manner and was friendly and welcoming, this rating is for him, thanks!

This was the second time I had stayed at YES Hostel, and once again really enjoyed my stay. From the moment you arrive you enjoy the good vibe of the hostel, and that was backed up by the friendly staff. Reccomend the dinner and the bar crawl too. Yes Hostel doesn't dissapoint.

• 8th Feb 2014

We only stayed there for one night, but we loved the rooms and the atmosphere. We had booked a 4-Bed-Mixed-Dorm and were three girls. When we went to bed, the fourth bed was still empty but in the middle of the night (1:00 am!) the door was opened and a man (about 50) came in with all of his things and went to sleep in the empty bed. We felt really uncomfortable with this situation and nearly couldn't sleep at all! Next time it would be better to think about who to put together in one room!

Great hostel, friendly helpful staff, good facilities, perfect location etc...couldn't recommend it more!!!

A really good hostel! The staff is funny and helpful. They organize a pup craw every night and two city tours (even for free!). It is right in the middle of the night life! The rooms are very clean and tidy. On the whole I would recommend it to everyone who likes to have a good time and meet new people! :)

The best!!! I loved!

• 4th Feb 2014

Really good hostel one of the best I stayed so far. Location is perfect, easy to find and close to everything! The staff is really friendly and helpfull! The meals they offer for dinner are excellent and the price is really good! If you stay over at Yes Hostel, make sure you take part in the walking tour and pub crawl, best ways to explore the city and you will meet a lot of nice people! We will come back for sure!

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Almost everthing was perfect.. Just cleanliness of the bathroom may be better. Thank you guys...

Good hostel that has all you look for! Very helpful staff, good breakfast, free walking tours (to visit all the city and have a good time doing it!), pub crawls, very good location (where the Clreigos church), nearby everything in Porto, comfortable and spacious beds, free shot with everyone at the thostel every night, etc. And, if you pay ten euros, you have a homemade portuguese dinner which is so nice. I totally recommend this hostel (and the Yes! hostel at Lisbon as well).

I really enjoyed my stay! Oh, and they play excellent music! Amor a la Mexicana! ;D

• 31st Jan 2014