Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Causeway Bay is the area to be in HK. Don't be fooled by Kowloon hostels, at night its very dangerous.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Nice hostel but not that much of an atmosphere, close to the subway though and near food, also very clean

Great location, good facilities, amazing value for money especially in a city like HK where all accommodation is sooooo expensive ! Loved the place !

• 25th Jul 2015

perfect ! i'm very confortable at 悅思客棧@铜锣湾. i will reserve and enjoy here next time

• 25th Jul 2015
  • China

The room was so small, but we could understand since we were in Hongkong (no enough space in HK even for 5-stars hotel) it's located at causewaybay near timesquare

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

was amazing!!

• 20th Jul 2015

Comfortable, good feeling.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Spain

This is my second time to stay in Yesinn. I like the location. The dorm I stay is clean as well.

Very clean and high quality hostel accommodation! Smallish social scene and no hostel organised activity scene thou, but I think this is the case with most HK hostels

Great place to meet fellow travellers in the two terrace areas or the common room. I stayed in a 21 person dorm which wasn't nearly as bad as it sounds. Overall, clean enough, good value for money and the staff were really helpful with every aspect of my trip.

It was my first time staying in a backpacker hotel. My girl friend and I had a very good time staying there. It's way better than wht I expected. Yesinn will definitely be my first choice if I go to hk again.

• 17th Jul 2015
  • China

Rooms are quite nice, everything is kept clean. The common room is a bit too small to accommodate everyone, so it may be hard to mingle. No bfast. I find the place to be a bit expensive overall for what the hostel offers. But if you're not on a budget, go for it. Warning: I had booked two weeks and had to leave a week early for emergency reasons. The hostel refused to refund even part of that money.

This is my second time on extending the hotel, no question about the quality of services and room accessory. Jolly help me a lot on organising my schedule because I was here for working purpose, never thought a hotel can give me such a feeling like home. Thanks, Eric

Overall, great experience. Much cleaner and nicer than the average mainland China hostel. The staff were... adequate. They aren't knowledgeable concierges by any means, but they follow the rules as instructed. Exceptions will not be granted. We wanted to check out an hour late (11am normally) and they required that we pay an extra night of rent. Most hostels have an hourly late checkout rate ($1-5 / hour), but not here. If you don't need value customer service, this is an amazing hostel.

My stay here was awesome. I stayed for two nights and had no problems. I was in a 9 bed dorm and was surprised with the size of the room. I've stayed in other hostels in HK and the rooms are the size of a crawl space. AC was good which is important this time of the year, especially after coming back from a hike or just walking around the city. The staff is also great, I stayed downstairs talking to one of the girls last night in the lobby and everyone was super friendly. I will stay here again.

Great hostel to meet new people on the rooftop and go out for a drink or 15. Had lost of fun. The bed as big and clean and the rooms are safe. Great place for a few nights in Hong Kong.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

Yesinn Causeway Bay is a very affordable and good value for money hostel. The place is quite hard to reach at first. Staff are very accomodating and the place is very clean and well maintained. I love the common area because you get to mingle with other people.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Good location and great environment. I would definitely stay again. Any negative side I found was that on the dorms it was triple beds with the bottom one being on the ground. I was lucky and didn't stay on those beds, however I don't think it would be so easy to sleep.

I was here to finish a project, lots of Over Time working, was planing the hotel just a place, or a bed to refill my energy. But it turn out I made a lot of friends, included the 2 lovely ladies in the reception - Joanna and Joe, they are ultra helpful and share a lot of experience to make my best experience on staying in Yesinn. Hey, Strongly recommended. Eric - Sydney

it was awesome! would love to stay over there soon!!

• 4th Jul 2015