Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Extremely clean and safe, free coffee, tea and computer use, comfy beds. Very secure lockers. Plus I got a free upgrade! Was only here one night but I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel is good. But, do your best not to be the on 9th floor. People are always drinking on the roof, right above the 9th floor, and can make it difficult to sleep. Sometimes drunk people make lots of noises.

• 19th Mar 2015

다 좋았다. 위치, 분위기, 안락함. 저렴한 가격까지요. 그러나 진드기에 물렸어요. 혼자가서 다행입니다. 혼자가는 여행이라면 추천합니다. 가족들과는 추천하지않습니다.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Loved the location and the roof terrace. The rooms were spacious and had a good bathroom with hot water. I noticed I paid more than another girl who booked later. And the mattress was thin. Those were the downsides.

I'm feeling much more than OK with the house

This is my second stay here. Was good but the staff weren't as attentive this time and they didn't have very good English communications skills which would be useful when dealing with travellers. The score was lowered by a fire alarm which went off and took over an hour to evacuate the building. There didn't seem to be any staff to deal with the situation and it would have been quite bad if it hadn't been a false alarm.

Stayed here for 3 nights - was impressed by the level of cleanliness of the room and the bathroom. Enough space to move around even though there were 9 to a room. Only thing which I wished could be different was the size of the lounge area; we all wanna hang out but there just isn't enough space for us all. All in all, I loved my first solo trip experience here and will definitely be back one day.

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

I enjoyed my 3-days stay at Yes Inn. Perfect place for me as an online freelance writer and transcriptionist. Strong wi-fi connections. A cozy terrace where one can work or just relax and enjoy the cool Hong Kong weather. Will definitely come back. Thank you Yes Inn!

• 10th Mar 2015
  • rochelleaguilar
  • Philippines

Feels like home :) I love this place ... YesInn

Excellent hostel. Staff are helpful and friendly. The location is perfect and the hostel is awesome. The rooftop patio is a great place to meet people and have some drinks. The rooms were very clean and so were the bathrooms Would stay here again

• 9th Mar 2015

i'll be back :D

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Really nice. The room is quite clean and the locker is good.

• 4th Mar 2015
  • China

The staff were awesome, the only issue I had was with the refund policy... There isn't one unless you let them know 3 days before you check in! I could understand 3 days before you leave or within 3 days after you get there, but I let them know I was planning on staying 1 night less within two days of arriving but no refund for the night! Other than that, the staff are super helpful and the roof top is the place to be at night!

Great place to stay and spend your time at. Now coming with a free massage chair :-) Comfy bed with courtain, power socket(s), small light and a private locker/safe in the room - but it still beeps when opening. The beeping is really annoying especially at night or early morning when people come back/check out or need to take anything out. If you guys could change that it'll be great! OOtherwise all cool and I will come back ;-)

Very good hostel! great location,clean, comfy beds, good hot shower, nice helping staff and great price. I came to this hostel after i got a recommendation from a random traveller i met in Manila and now i will recommend it to you. Cheers

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Israel

definitely is the best hostel in HK, i live in china and have to go every month to hk, i been in many hostels and this is the best of all!

Great hostel with an excellent hub area for meeting people and making friends.

• 27th Feb 2015

PRICE: As I am keen to go to HK often, the standards for this price range situated in HK Island is really okay which is a really good thing +++ LOCATION: The place is nearby MTR and all the facilities of Causeway Bay area, super convenient for short stay +++ ROOM: The comfort and size of the room is so so, well you have what you pay for. At night the gap between the door and the floor where light and noise come through is annoying, as its nearby party areas (Wanchai...) Noise at 4am

• 27th Feb 2015

Nice hostel, price okay. (hard to tell when you're coming from Southeast-Asia, where it is extremely cheap ;P) Staff is very nice, as are the common rooms. Coffee and tea for free and a high-tec massage chair. I liked the design of the rooms. But the mattresses are very thin and not that comfortable. Could be better. So the curtains, which are white and not really closing your space. Everything else was fine with me and i enjoyed my stay there :)

The hostel is small and crammy and lacks a cosy and chilled atmosphere. The kitchen and "lounge" are super noisy and always packed with people. I felt uncomfortable and didn´t feel like hanging out and chilling after a long hectic day of sightseeing in HK. The city is noisy and fast-paced so I was hoping for a comfortable and chilled hostel to relax. However, Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY are highly overpriced for what they offer.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7