Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I saw an extremely super big cockrouch in my room. But I think the location is good.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

For Hong Kong standards the room was an okay place to crash for the night. Our 3 bedroom private had bunkbeds and was coffin sized (and located across the in a different building, so we didn't get use any of the hostel's facilities) but it was clean. Rather noisy in the morning, however. Would probably stay there again as it is hard to find affordable private rooms in HK.

the place is good enough to sleep but far from ideal hostel where staff are so friendly. here staffs are like reception of the hotel. they do work and answer the question. i love the personal locker in the room where you dont need to prepare the lock but you open it with the room card. the room is so packed 9 person in the room 3 bed in one stack. you get what you pay for. not bad/not good/not impressed

Quite an impersonal hostel. Lots of people on visa runs and hardcore night owls. Beds were comfy enough and shower was great just lots of comings and goings all through the night. Staff were nice enough and there are some good communal areas.

Had a very pleasent stay. The dorm room we stayed in was spacious and clean, people were friendly and common areas were nice. One thing we found odd was that we were not allowed to see the room before paying for our entire stay (never tried that before). Luckely it turned out to be a nice hostel.

I often stay at the hostel and it has everything one needs. Very pleasant.

It's the greatest hostel I've ever met!

• 21st Apr 2015
  • China

Staff are lovely, female dorm nice, good size lockers, decent ensuite bathroom. Handy location. Communal areas are great, cool massage chair, cheap beer, good coffee, bag storage area. Great atmosphere, great people staying. Race night was great fun, met loads of cool people. I stayed for 6 nights.

Had a wonderful time staying in Hong Kong. Yesinn is right in the middle of all the fun and action. The staff organized a free trip to the horse races and a party during my 4 days stay. So much fun. Best of all the set up is very cozy in the common area and 2 beautiful decks, so there is lots of socializing and meeting fun travellers. Will go back again for sure next time. Todd Shanghai, China Home Vancouver, Canada

Wasn't a bad place to stay a few night, but it definitely lacked a social character. The location was great, however.

I stayed in the 9-bed female dorm. The beds & room seemed to be quite clean, and outside of the ensuite is also a sink, so we could easily brush our teeth/wash hands etc, even if the shower was occupied. The bunk beds weren't creaky, so you didn't hear every time the person above you moved. This hostel is definitely not wheelchair accessible, as you have to climb a flight of stairs in order to access the elevator. No problems with wifi.

Fantastic hostel with great facilities perfect central location. The rooftop terrace was the best enabling to meet friends who we continued on travelling with!

• 17th Apr 2015

Great hostel! :-) Perfect location, comfy accommodations, and great value for your money. I will definitely stay here again.

Everything was perfect. I needed a relaxing place & it was just that.

• 16th Apr 2015

Great hostel in a good location. Excellent value for money. Really clean in the dorm rooms. Lacks a good inside common area. The outdoor areas are nice, but sometimes not enjoyable if you don't smoke. Staff are relatively friendly. Good location close to the MTR. Would stay again.

I really liked this place. Good atmosphere for meeting people, two outdoor terraces, rooftop terrace was great for meeting up and having some beers before you go out. Beds were ok, clean bathrooms. I would stay here again!

This hostel is definitely a great place to spend couple of days in Hong Kong. Clean bathrooms and great common arias.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Bulgaria

Great place! Affordable and a great vibe. Will definitely stay here again.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

What can I say ,,, people either reception or even room service they are very nice ,,, good speaking English , very kind , very soft ,,, location , less than 50 yards from the subway station , food , every 5 meters a different place to choose , even if you. Like to enjoy. Your own Cook , vegetables , fruits and evey fresh fish are all not far than. 150 yards.

Great hostel! Cheap and easy to access all main areas. The massage chair was a treat after 4 weeks of lugging my bag around!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7