Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel was pretty clean and had a good location not even a 3 min walk from the causeway bay subway exit. Where I had an issue with was the staff. There was one girl in particular with kinda a shaved sides haircut and glasses. She was very rude and nasty almost laughing in peoples faces as if we should know every thing about the hostel. She looked at me crazy when I tried to buy a beer and pay her with 100 hk dollars. She laughed in my face and told me that I need to go somewhere else... SAD!

• 28th Oct 2014

Bonne situation, transports facile, d accès , le plus la salle de bain ds la chambre. Le moins : il faut accepter d avoir des colocataires très bruyants. On y vient que pour dormir.

• 27th Oct 2014

Great hostel, good value for money according to hk standard. Location is good, but it feels like you are on 'oxford street' all the time. But again, it is hk, so noise is everywhere. Dorms are very clean and comfortable.

Great place! Stayed in 9 bed female dorm. Everyone was very quiet. Also loved the 3 level bunk beds...feels like a treehouse :-) And nice that they have outlets in each bed to charge your phone, etc. And privacy curtains on beds. Also nice they have a hairdryer to use just outside your room. Great shower...nice hot water. I checked in at 2am and no problem. Checkinn staff was very nice. And next day they kept my luggage for me until my flight. Locked secure luggage storage.

• 26th Oct 2014

It's great location and easy to get there near MRT. But if you not a backpacker and have a big luggage case should be prepared to move your case to second floor without elevator . unless no elevator at first floor the other is all good to here. We are enjoy this trip.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Overall as I came as a backpackers everything provided to me and my group are very good and excellent.. Additional to add into the hostel room is to provide us with a bath towel.. Thank you. I look forward to come again.. :)

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

nice location, nice price, nice atmosphere, staffs were good, but one of them was kind of rude... beside that everthing were find, i recommend you to stay at yesinn

very nice location

except bed is not soft enough and microwave is broken so everythings else are fine.

Nice price, atmosphere and price! But laundry service was not able to use...

Excellent hostel, with a great interior design, a friendly staff and great facilities. I'll go there again next time in HK.

Really liked this hostel, the rooms were really clean, the shower was nice and powerful and the beds were comfy.

Yesinn has a good location. So it was easy to move another place.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Best Hostel in HK! So friendly travellers and staff! Located in Causeway Bay, so central - the bus to to Stanley Beach drives just in front of the Hostel entrance- perfect! Victoria Park is only a five minutes walk away. The rooftop on floor 9 is just amazing, and they have fully equipped kitchen, free coffee and water! 9 bedroom dorm ist totally okay to stay in, it was very quiet in the room and you can get rest in the nights.

The hostel is in a good location, it is easy to get to lots of tourist destinations from this here so works well as a base in Hong Kong. The rooms were clean, the air con worked really well and even though we were in a big dorm, the curtain around the bed still allowed for some privacy. Would recommend.

Awesome place that exceeded my expectations in every way.

• 16th Oct 2014

Clean friendly hostel, good location.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • LEA25

After choosing flexible booking option and even canceling my booking 2 days prior to my arrival date. I wasnt refunded a single penny even though I had chosen flexible booking. On the contrary I was charged the entire amount last week without any intimation. The amount was debited from my credit card without any notification and no mail for the payment receipt was also sent. These guys are cheaters ! I've full proof of trail mails and my credit card statement.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • India

Great location for getting around Hong Kong Island, and you can meet lots of other friendly travelers. However, don't be surprised if not everything works (the massage chair, the kitchen water, your keycard), as I saw or had issues with several of these. Also, the staff has an annoying habit of cleaning the common area during peak eating hours. I would stay here again, but I would also say that many of the descriptions I saw of this place promised more than they delivered.

All I can say is we enjoy our stay at yesinn, Thanks Joe....

• 13th Oct 2014