Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Excellent hostel, with a great interior design, a friendly staff and great facilities. I'll go there again next time in HK.

Yesinn has a good location. So it was easy to move another place.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • South Korea

Awesome place that exceeded my expectations in every way.

• 16th Oct 2014

Clean friendly hostel, good location.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • LEA25

Great location for getting around Hong Kong Island, and you can meet lots of other friendly travelers. However, don't be surprised if not everything works (the massage chair, the kitchen water, your keycard), as I saw or had issues with several of these. Also, the staff has an annoying habit of cleaning the common area during peak eating hours. I would stay here again, but I would also say that many of the descriptions I saw of this place promised more than they delivered.

All I can say is we enjoy our stay at yesinn, Thanks Joe....

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Good location, very close to rail, lots to do in the area, i will stay there again on my next trip to Everything was great! hong kong

The hostel is well located, only 2 mins walk to the Causeway Bay subway station. The rooms are very clean and well equipped, with individual powerpoints ,lamp and a curtain for privacy. Keep in mind if you stay in the 9 bed female dorm as I did, you might have to wait a while for the bathroom at times. The staff are hit and miss, some are very friendly and helpful while others are not. Had some problems storing my baggage, as staff could not get access to the key till following day.

This hostel is in a great location and it's super easy to find from the metro. The rooms are clean, and everyone has their own locker to store their stuff. The triple decker bunks are a bit weird as the bottom bunk is not that far from the floor. Overall a good value for money, easy to find and clean.

I stayed in the sanctuary dorm for girls only. Although it was a 9 bed dorm it was quiet at night and clean and tidy but I guess that all depends on the other guests. The en suite shower was lovely and clean and just what I needed after spending a month travelling in so not so nice hostels.

• 9th Oct 2014

Great location, walk to Causeway Bay station in 5 mins. Room is clean nothing to complain.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Do not stay here! They secretly spray for bugs & don't tell guests. They are poisoning people with toxic chemicals!! I happened to be in the room during the day & told to leave so they could spray. I asked reception what was going on & they said they are only steaming the beds & not using toxic chemicals. Later I entered & it smelled like chemicals & gave a headache. I left the hostel and asked for a refund of my last night and they refused. Immoral people. And reception has very poor english.

I've stayed in this hostel a number of times in the last 18 months and it's the only place I'd choose to stay. There are two outside terraces where you can socialise with other guests, the kitchen has all the basics including free drinking water and the wi-fi is very reliable. The staff are sometimes good sometimes not so good [though the napalese cleaning crew are excellent as is the Filipino lady who works reception]. The only thing that lets the place down are the guests which is universal!

Overall, more than I expected, especially considering the value! Well done! Will be coming back and will gladly recommend you to others. You should advertise more that beautiful roof terrace you're having, I found out about it by accident. Keep up the good work.

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Serbia

Directions to the property was easy to follow. Security to common area was lax; anyone could access the common areas withoutI access card. The staff were friendly. The dorms were not very clean.

• 5th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

everything's good, but fare is a little high...

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

I have stayed here for two days,the location is very good,The bed is very clean。

Awesome hostel; very good location (in the centre of the shopping district and less than 5 minutes to the MTR), well facilitated common room (with sitting area, kitchen and computers), friendly staff. The one disadvantage > only one bath room for the 21-dorm..

• 3rd Oct 2014

Good hostel, however wish they put on more events so that solo travellers could meet each other

Very good,clean and convent!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7