Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

If you book the mixed 20 person dorm be ready to share one shower and toilet with everybody, somehow it works but would upgrade next time around. Causeway Bay is definitely the place to be and this is the hostel to stay with if you are on a budget. downstairs is always lively with different visitors, be sure to say hello. would stay again (in different dorms) and would recommend to friends.

The room I was assigned to was in a building across the street. Was sort of odd going into another apartment building, and due to the disconnect between buildings seriously limited meeting other people. The rooms are very small (though this might be Hong Kong standard). All that said was a fine, clean though unexceptional place to spend a night.

Once with a great reputation, this hostel has gone has gone way down hill. The new staff here is terrible, uniformed and apathetic. Repeatedly gave me incorrect information that resulted in me trekking across the city for nothing. Canceled a tour at the last minute without taking down signs or informing people in the hostel. Shower and toilet in same room and only 1 for a 9 bed dorm so you have to wait even to pee in the am. There are much better values Hong Kong, skip Yesinn.

It was soooooo nice! I never meet like good hostel

• 19th Feb 2015

good location..

good location but small space i think..

Very good location in Causeway Bay. Rooms and facilities were all OK, but not as good as the pictures would suggest.

It was cool that they had a massage chair. The only big problem was cooking, there was 1 burner for the entire hostel, I had to cook rice seperate from my curry and broccoli so by the time one thing was ready the rest was cold

Great place to stay and value for your money! Amazing rooftop terrace to socialize ( a rarity in Hong Kong ) and a manager that helps you get your big luggage and helds a taxi for you. never seen before. I have travelled a lot and this hostel is very high standards! well done guys :)

Amazing hostel. Very close to Causeway Bay station and close to central. Great rooms with curtains, plug sockets and reading lights for every bed. A great stay and experience!

This hostel was great. Location and spirit in the hostel were excellent. Staff was nice and friendly. Only problem was that we only had one bathroom for nine people in our dorm. A little costly, too. But that might have been because we were close to Chinese New Year.

I contacted the hostel by e-mail prior to my arrival and never got and answer

Thank you for your excellent service and great facilities. I will stay again!!!! if I go Hong Kong again. But I was very cold when we had been sleeping (We use double room #301) we wanted to more blankets.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

Excellent hostel with staff who care so much about their guests. The staff really go out of their way to help you. Very highly recommended I was so impressed that I told Hong Kong tourist association about them..the best!

The beds were really comfortable. You can close a curtain for every bed, that made it a little more privat. Also, don`t let your towel unattendend in the room. I stayed for 6 nights and "lost" my towel twice. You also can meet a lot of Backpackers on the Terrasse or on the Rooftop. All in all, i had a pleasent stay.

• 2nd Feb 2015

My dorm was at the 8th floor, luckily there was a elevator to the 8th floor, but it didn't work the whole afternoon until 7 PM. So very inconvenient. Furthermore the bathroom was in the dorm, which made it very hard to be silent when going to the bathroom, also couldn't put on the lights since people were sleeping. So I decided not to take a shower. I expected so much more from the hostel especially for the money I paid. Really didn't enjoy my stay at this hostel. Won't come back next time.

The room looked really nice and stylish. However, the bedsheet and comforters were dirty! We were just too tired and sleepy so we didn't mind. Also, it will be good if people in private rooms have electronic kettle or drinking water in the hallway, no need to cross the street to go the reception.

I stayed yesin on JAN 24 to 26. Im not fluently spk eng but one of staffs was spk slowly and i can catch wht she say. in 9 mix room, Actually I felt inconvenience using bathroom. too complex and dirty. bcuz too many trash.. :( but i reall like yesin lobby! i met other tourist and it so funnnnnny. if i had a more confidence and activity, i could meet more friends over the world. ah! AND cabinet is toooooooooooo small so CAN NOT put my carrier also other people... :( (My carrier size is 15 inch)

it was great the staff were kind and the facilities were great for a backpacking tourist like me the next time I'm going to hongkong im staying in yesinn

• 24th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

it's a very nice and clean hostel. worth recommending

• 22nd Jan 2015