Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I love Yesinn Hostel! All the staff and backpackers are very very friendly. They helped me to find a hostel on my first night in Hong Kong because my reservation was on the next day. I'd come back and stay here when I visit Hong Kong again.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Great location! Directions from the airport were accurate and helpful. Room was clean and shower was good!

I've stayed at this hostel 3 times. They do everything well and are ideally located.

i was trap in the building lift, during check-out day. If told 30 mints. To get someone open it.

Good location and value. As mentioned in other reviews, showering / sharing a bathroom is an issue because many people ignore the posted signs about limiting their time in the shower.

The down bunk are not confortable, you are on the floor and was not clean. You have to pay a deposit of 10 dollar for the key, I forgot mine and took other, I payed 10 dollars extra for other key, when I was to return the both keys the manager say that this is not possible for the computer systemy...so I have on key and 10 dollares less......the keys are programmable cards........so they didnt want fix it....When my room mate arrived at night the staff gave him bed to other lady....crazy!

Pretty good location, easy to reach from the airport (just take bus A11). It's close to Times Square and Causeway Bay metro station. A short walk can bring you to the ferry to get off Hong Kong Island. Around the corner there are some good restaurants and a laundry spot that is half the price of the hostel, and they do everything for you. The staff all spoke great English and were always helpful. Be sure to check out the rooftop area, I didn't realize it existed until my last night.

Very nice

Very well organised, great communal facilities. Secure lockers in room. Great hostel!

• 9th Nov 2014

THE ONLY SURPRISE IS DIFFICULT TO MOVE BIG LUGGAGE FROM GROUND FLOOR TO THE FIRST FLOOR TO TAKE THE LIFT . THE REST OF OTHERS ARE GOOD.

• 9th Nov 2014

Great Hostel all round. This is my second visit to Yesinn and I really enjoyed it. The staff are pretty nice, the facilities are reasonable but the atmosphere on the rooftop terrace is great. Location at Causway Bay is also fantastic as its right near the MTR station and there are plenty of things to do close by. Could do with some new mattresses though.

Liked it, relatively clean, advanced locker systems, bedlights, all plugs friendly chargers near the bed, good location etc.

The location is great, close to MTR and variety of shopping malls. The staff are also very nice and helpful, although the room is bit small.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • China

I think the hostel is really a good place to start your solo travel. There are a lot of people from around the world checking in at this place. If I'd come back to Hong Kong, I would not hesitate to stay in here again.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

전반적으로 만족하였으나 침대매트리스가 다소 눅눅하니 레이디스마켓 등에서 간단한 담요를 구입하여 까는것을 추천함. 머리맡에 독서등이 있어서 편리하지만 콘센트가 1구이니 참고하세요.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

perfect location. walking distance to Noon day gun and Victoria park. 24h open supermarket and seven eleven are nearby. The roof garden was a great place to chill especially if you re traveling by yourself. I arrived at 3am, but the staff was very kind and I could go straight to bed. only thing I could say is there is only 1 shower room in a room, so you have to wait for others when somebody use it. but I enjoyed my stay a lot, and definitely would like to stay there again next time!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Very good location, right next to subway station and easy to get to by airport bus. The room and the bed were clean, and each room has a very nice bathroom. Personal lockers which were really useful. The hostel is very big but the rooftop terrace is a nice place to meet others. Definitely stay here instead of some place marginally cheaper in the (dangerous) Chunking Mansions!

• 4th Nov 2014

Staff seemed to be bothered by everyone. Customer service was not a priority. They rather talk among one another or focus on their food. Either way I was last on list of priorities and I wasn't the only person that felt this way. Everything else about location was perfect. Great location. Comfortable night sleep. Nice location in the middle of causeway bay. Staff needs major upgrades or lessons to put customer first

So easy to find!

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Jordan

It's all about making friends, put your stuff and go to the second floor or to the roof to make friends and go out have fun with them!

• 29th Oct 2014