Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Excellent location, great price and excellent staff as well. Great place to spend the night (even though I just stay one night in Hong Kong)... Next time I'm going to Hong Kong I will stay at the same place ;)

• 16th Aug 2014
  • gialorga
  • Colombia

Very good hostel in a prime location, although the entrance was hard to find because Hong Kong is such a cramped city but still very clean and adequate space. Highly recommend to anyone traveling in Hong Kong.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • China

It was difficult getting up the stairs to the elevator with my luggage.

• 12th Aug 2014

very clean rooms with one security box. U can stay reasonable price in the guest house, compared with others. I strongly recommend this guest house,if my friends have plans to go hongkong.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay here.

travelling alone and felt very welcome here

I enjoyed very much staying in Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Chile

My stay in Hong Kong was already amazing, but the hostel was a plus on top of that. The location as well as the facilities and staff were well prepared, friendly and always on duty.

• 1st Aug 2014

I want to stay on the main building, but I have to move another building. There is no Kitchen and other facility. I didn't know that about it and the building is not good for us. This is my family trip and want to stay in guest house and want to feel it, but I was surprised to hear that our room is another building.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Special Thanks to Gavin for being such a good friends and helpful for all our needs :)

• 30th Jul 2014

I was stoked at the cleanliness of the hostel. The shared bathroom was clean and I was excpection everything to be smaller. I stayed in mixed dorm and would def stay again

• 30th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

A great stay. The roof garden is especially nice, and the facilities are excellent. Would definitely stay again if travelling solo!

everything is perfect! staff, Joe was kind of us

• 28th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

The staff were so kind! Loved the massage chair (although it looked a bit off). If you're a girl, get the girls only dorm! Although I was with a bunch of Asian girls...

• 26th Jul 2014

It’s a great trip.The hostel is value for money!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

What a great hostel! The staff were fantastic, the rooms were clean and spacious for a hostel in Hong Kong. Location was perfect, very close to MTR and the facilities are better than any other hostel I have stayed in Hong Kong. Highly recommend this hostel

The location is great, but there's no security. Anyone can walk into the building and take an elevator to the rooms, and staff enter the rooms without knocking (including men into female rooms). Some improvements that should be made: three people in our room couldn't get the electronic lockers to open with their stuff locked inside (the doors later opened), and the hot water isn't available until evening. The biggest disappointment was they kept a $100 key deposit for checking out an hour late.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Best hostel we've come across in HK. Very good value for money as the location is great, staff is helpful and always welcoming and cheerful. The room could feel a bit crowded sometimes, female 9 bed, and with only one bathroom with toilet and shower in you can end up waiting for a little. The common room and terrace are good places to socialize and meet new people. All in all perfect and we would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Sweden

This is the coolest place in HK. I've stayed in different hostels in the city, but nothing compares to this one! During my five days there, I met amazing people, went out every single night with other travellers and had the best time. Sure it costs a bit more than most of the hostels in the city, but its great location, amazing staff and cleanliness pays it off.

it's a really nice place! Definitely the best you can find at Causway Bay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7