Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

完全不错的,就是前台中文实在是烂……还有几个完全不会中文的……烤我啊!房间热水不行,洗着洗着就冷水了……

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • China

It's cozy and convenient. Sometimes I seem to feel a little noise from outside, but all fine.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • China

Did not feel welcome as the receptionist was not friendly. No interaction between staffs and guests.

The hostel itself was very accessible and quite easy to locate. The rooms were clean and well-kept. The hostel staff was very hospitable and accommodating. There was one night when we smelled gas from the heater in our shower and the staff immediately checked and repaired it to keep us safe. The staff also willingly suggested places to visit and buses to use around the city. The price for a bed is reasonable. Will definitely recommend this place to other people who will travel to Hong Kong.

Very convenient location in town. Comfy bunks, decent shower. Massage chair is heaven.

Great place to stay and meet people, staff were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend it.

I love Yesinn Hostel! All the staff and backpackers are very very friendly. They helped me to find a hostel on my first night in Hong Kong because my reservation was on the next day. I'd come back and stay here when I visit Hong Kong again.

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

staffs are kind and nice. location is also nice. less than 5mins by walk in MTR station.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

I had really good time, met lots of people and enjoyed hong kong. Go to the roof top at night and have fun!

Great location! Directions from the airport were accurate and helpful. Room was clean and shower was good!

Perfect hostel, friendly people around. Rooftop for chilling, fasr wifi, many sockets, very good security. Located close by (15min by walking) wan chai bar area. overall location is also very good.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

I've stayed at this hostel 3 times. They do everything well and are ideally located.

there is no smoking area. but i can smell tabacco. they should be warned against smoking.

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

i was trap in the building lift, during check-out day. If told 30 mints. To get someone open it.

Good location and value. As mentioned in other reviews, showering / sharing a bathroom is an issue because many people ignore the posted signs about limiting their time in the shower.

The down bunk are not confortable, you are on the floor and was not clean. You have to pay a deposit of 10 dollar for the key, I forgot mine and took other, I payed 10 dollars extra for other key, when I was to return the both keys the manager say that this is not possible for the computer systemy...so I have on key and 10 dollares less......the keys are programmable cards........so they didnt want fix it....When my room mate arrived at night the staff gave him bed to other lady....crazy!

Pretty good location, easy to reach from the airport (just take bus A11). It's close to Times Square and Causeway Bay metro station. A short walk can bring you to the ferry to get off Hong Kong Island. Around the corner there are some good restaurants and a laundry spot that is half the price of the hostel, and they do everything for you. The staff all spoke great English and were always helpful. Be sure to check out the rooftop area, I didn't realize it existed until my last night.

Very cool place where to meet people and have fun. Perfect location and very nice staff

Very nice

Very well organised, great communal facilities. Secure lockers in room. Great hostel!

• 9th Nov 2014