Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel was amazing, had a lot of fun staying there and it is in such a central location! To make it perfect, it is missing a breakfast menu, a slightly bigger common room and a bar.

The locate is very good, subway station is nearby. All the two days experience was great, but there are two things I want to mention about . I was on the phone asking where I can find the slippers and I am not good at English, the employee insisted that I should speak english, at the end, I cannot understand what she said about where I can find the slippers...I think she can understand Chinese then why? The other things I forgot...Anyway, it's a great place to go when u visit the city alone.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • China

it was a great place to stay for end of my trip...

Yesinn hostel is in a great location. The atmosphere is great, rooms are cleaned daily and the prices are great value. My only complaint was the staff. They weren't very helpful for us at all. I asked them to kindly put $30HKD in the dryer for me some pint during the day and move my clothes from the washer to the dryer. They declined and insisted "self service" which I was aware of, I just thought it was a small gesture which wasn't too hard. Anyway, good hostel, average staff.

Very nice stay, sociable guests, very good services, and polite staff.

Great location near food and mtr. Close to LKF and central. Card room key also opens personal locker. 24 hour staff. Friendly atmosphere

I didn't stay didn't catch flight in time had to fly to Guangzhou,never got a chance to cancel, but it's alway good

Everything was fantastic! It was a bit hard to find but that's only because we weren't used to the way Hong Kong is laid out (and that different businesses are stacked in the same buildings). Fantastic staff, comfy beds, warm showers, AC! Also, the website doesn't tell you about the deposit you owe when you arrive as well, so bring a bit more than you think

• 16th Aug 2015

Had massive problems with the washing machine and although we eventually got the money back from the hostel, onoy after we had tried and failed 3 times and spent more than $100 did they tell us there was a laundry next door (which did everything for us for half the price)

Had a good stay, glad I wasn't sleeping on one of the bottom bunks (on the floor) though. Dorm was a bit crowded for only one bathroom. Good restaurants and public transport nearby. Would stay there again.

Great location, helpful staff and can't suggest it enough :)

Stayed in a 21 bed dorm and everything was fine. We found the atmosphere was quite flat in the big dorms but the location was good and the price is quite cheap for HK.

Great location and a cheap place to stay ,when waiting for your next day flight,great for your budget.

Loved it, I definitely recomend it.

No charm to the hostel. Staff was not welcoming and pretty arrogant actually, looking at their phones and not recognizing you when you stood at the counter

Great hostel! Very convenient to get to and close to tons of restaurants, shops, etc. Nice rooftop area where you can socialize with other people, easy to meet people if you're traveling solo.

Super sociable hostel in the communal areas (particularly on the rooftop) yet I found all guests to be highly considerate in the dorms so it was possible to get a good nights rest. I really liked how the beds have a little curtain which offers you a degree of privacy in a communal sleeping area. Great location to access all of HK's treasures - I would highly recommend it.

• 10th Aug 2015

The hostel's location and dorm-room style set-up is great. Unfortunately the service is not. One receptionist in particular was rude and unhelpful, and not attentive when you come to the counter and obviously need help or have a question.

Rooftop! Head to the rooftop in the evening! :D

A great hostel in Hong Kong. I would stay here again if I come back to Hong Kong. They are liberal with the AC, keep the hostel clean, the staff is friendly, and the smoking deck and rooftop are amazing additions, especially considering it is Hong Kong. The one complaint I do have is about the airport bus at night. I left around 10:30 PM. I was incorrectly told twice by two different staff members where to pick it up (The pickup is still on Hennessy Road at 10:30-11:30, not Gloucester)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7