Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good quality hostel. Had a great time during my stay over Chinese New Year. Only issue I can think of is that the external door was unlocked the whole time, and since you don't need to pass by the reception desk to get up to the floors with the rooms, anyone could get in. My friend's charging outlet at his bed wasn't working, so he asked (at 4am) and they changed him to a new room without a problem.

• 6th Feb 2016

The staff were friendly and helpful. I love the atmosphere of this hostel, everyone is really warm and friendly.

• 30th Jan 2016

Staff didn't tell us about the multiple hot water switches - unique to Hong Kong - so our first shower was ice cold. On our last day, the hot water was broken so that was also cold. Lockers were good and big enough, hostel was decent enough in other ways.

• 30th Jan 2016

Had a great stay at this hostel! Staff was very helpful. And I met some really nice people there. I'd definitely stay there again!

Great hostel, not super easy to meet travellers though. Lots of Chinese families there at the time, a more adult hostel than party.

Nice Hostel with a good location very close to the subway restaurants and shops.

• 28th Jan 2016

I was located on 9th floor and it was very cold. I asked for additional blankets and the staff provided me very thin blankets. With 3 of them it was allright ;) I recommend to bring a sleeping bag with you!

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Loved the atmosphere and the amenities. However, I feel that the staff is a little rude and non-cooperative. Overall a decent place to stay, with decent rooms and a great common area.

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • India

Great hostel with excellent facilities. Spent a week here and very satisfied Would go here again

• 21st Jan 2016

Best hostel in Hong Kong! Efficient staff, I am in love with Joe and Joanne :)

The staff was missing from reception at least 1 and half hours at night of 26th Jan . 2016. Yesinn did nothing about it. I had to make many phone calls and finally they sent someone to take care of those people waiting for checking in. And at the night, I did not have blanket on my bed. I had to go to the reception for asking one and the staff give me a thin one at the frezzy night. He told me this is what they can do. Oh, my shampoo and bodywash were stolen there and there are more craps.....

• Taiwan

Pleasant stay, good crowd of people staying there. Location is nice, just near the subway. They play good music too at the lounge where people hang around to socialize. Overall great hostel!

when you take a shower, you should press heat water button before using restroom. Because, It took some time, so we have to wait.

• South Korea

Good place to meet people, great staff, good location, definite worth to try

• 20th Jan 2016

Amazing staff that hosted events such as a trip to the horse races, dinner and clubbing. Would recommend/ H from Sweden

Great hostel to discover hongkong. Very clean, especially considering the amount of people in the dorms. Also it's fun that the hostel organized a trip to the horse racing and other activities.

Excellent location! Close to a lot of great restaurants & shopping. I felt totally safe coming and going on my own at all hours. Despite the dorm having 21 beds, it was very spacious and had a lot of privacy with the curtains. Showers were hot & wifi worked great! I would absolutely stay here again & recommend it to anyone traveling to Hong Kong! Worth the $ for sure. We moved to somewhere cheaper on the weekend as the price went up & it was miserable compared to here!

Clean and comfortable, great location and value.

• 17th Jan 2016

This is the best travel hostel I have stayed at in Asia. The staff were all very lovely, all the J's... they have complimentary tea and coffee too, really nice seating area's (outdoor and indoor) to meet your other fellow travelers, and the location is great.

For an expensive city, this hostel is pretty reasonable, not the cleanest but not terrible. Excellent location and easy to get to from airport or train station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7