Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

• 2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

8.5
Fabulous 5712 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 5712 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2017

Overall was a great stay at yesinn. Only complaint was that I reserved a female dorm however was put in a male dorm. Other than that, I thought this was a great hostel and great option to stay. Food was close by. Metro station was super close and easy to use. The bus from the airport practically dropped us off at the doorstep. Definitely recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

Great place, I would definitely stay there again when I go back

• ramram208966
  • Israel, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2017

I had a wonderful time here. The staff was very nice, and the place makes you feel very comfy. I didn't really notice we we're 21 fellas in one room, and everything was well maintained. Would recommand to my friends when coming by to HK.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

Perfect position, very clear, the staff was very kind and helpful

6th Aug 2017

Great hostel. Really comfordable beds with curtains, 3 level bunkbeds, electricity sockets in bed, night light, AC, lockers with electronic lock, private shower and toilet. Rooftop terrace, kitchen, not the greatest common area, but good enough. Great location. Really nice and good cleaning staff. Safe place. Average reception staff. Easy to get to: 40HKD from HK International Airport with bus A11. Probably not the cheapest or most social hostel, a bit overrated on Hostelworld. But does the job

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2017

Although I did have a few problems, it was not particularly due to the hostel itself it was caused more by roudy people. But It was comfy safe and warm Bora however made the experience very lovely, incredibly friendly and helped me whenever I needed!

• Smiley1234
  • England, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2017

Lively hostel, plenty of people always want to go out, rooms are ok sizes with lockers big enough for a small sized bag to fit. All beds have a light and plug socket with a thin quilt too. Nice rooftop terrace and close to everything, so easy to get about. Good to meet people if you're travelling alone.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
4.9

1 toilet to 10 people in a dorm was ridiculous. No shared facilities to go to if you couldn't wait. I was on the bottom bunk which is a thin piece of foam on a skid. The floor was so dusty that I kept sneezing. Something in the bathroom was leaking. Staff was rude and not helpful. Room was located next to the smoking terrace which made my room smelled strongly of smoke. Walls are thin. The people on the terrace kept me from having a good nights sleep my whole stay

• libbyloola
  • England, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017
7.1

Yes inn is generally well located as there is an MTR station very nearby. I'd recommend getting the octopus card from the station when you get there to help getting around. There is also a 3 store nearby which sells a £8 international SIM which really helped me get around as a solo traveller. The dorms are nice and beds are comfortable but one toilet and shower between 9 was inconvenient at times and there were no nearby shared facilities. I didn't find the staff very helpful or willing to help.

1st Aug 2017

This is always my favorite hostel in Hong Kong, and this time it also didn't let me down, and the staff Bora and Jolly are very warmful and helpful to my experience, the check in is smooth and quickly, and the attitude is markable to me. See you next time Yesinn!