Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Overall this was a lovely hostel. My only complaints were the lack of community in the common room, and the fact that I didn't get to stay my full 5 days due to communication and over booking errors. Also it's incredibly loud on weekends until at least 5am

That was my second time to stay here. I really like here, it was good trip in Hongkong, I want to stay here when I go to Hongkong next time

• 17th Jan 2015
  • China

Great hostel and lovely staff with near-perfect English and Cantonese language skills. The rooftop lounge area was a nice touch and a great place to hang out in addition to the lobby area down by reception. The location is also pretty central and it's easy to get to the airport, touristy parts, key shopping areas and nightlife. If I am ever passing through Hong Kong again I will make sure that I come back here.

My second stay at Yesinn and I came back for a reason- Its a great hostel!

It was a great location and the room was set up really nice. I would recommend the hostel and return.

The beds are great, although they are 3 layer bunkbeds, but they have curtains so you can get some privacy when sleeping. There is cooking facilities but only one stove so it ends up a lot easier to eat out (and generally cheaper) The area is great and right near the station to get to places that are further out such as the big buddah. Also a great vibe, with good wifi, a nice common area and a great rooftop!

Neighbour of this hostel was not nice.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

good enough place to just sleep one or two nights

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Russia

The room was small, but location is nice! There isnt a good atmosphere that helps meeting new people.

You guys can make a better website, so that it is easier to navigate, other than that, it was a very wonderful experience.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Its 100% baby what else do you want

Fine but you get what you pay for - small room, noisy, traffic fumes. If you're staying as a couple in a private room and want something low cost, I'd recommend paying more and staying somewhere like the Ibis hotel 1-2 miles west, as we found it 100 times better and well worth the extra expense.

• 3rd Jan 2015

The location was excellent and I felt safe and secure at the hostel.

• 3rd Jan 2015

I stayed in the female dorms and it was relatively nice and quiet. I saw the cleaning ladies come in every day and they did a good job. The bathrooms were clean and the lockers were pretty big, although some of them were in inconvenient places like over the sink. The staff was friendly and organized events like going to the peak and the racetrack, which was a great way to meet new people. It's close to the train station. I recommend staying here.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Overall it was quite good. I'll definitely go there if I visit HK again alone. Almost everything is good.. but The size of locker is small, the restroom in my room was a bit of dirty..

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Slow as hell elevator. Wrong Info. reg. night bus n11 to airport. To get to aiport you have to wait at Chai Wan firestation, not Gloucester Road/ Elizabeth house. Found out on my way to the airport. Highly annoying and stressful. Despite being a 9 bed room, there was some privacy and not too much wait time for the enclosed bathroom (there would also be extra bathrooms on floors). International AC sockets and night light on every bed. Big locker that also holds suitcases. Would go there again.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Austria

Someone should check that guests aren't making too muh noise after 11 near the rooms.

perfect location in causeway bay centre of downtown Hongkong. 21- bed rooms have enough space but only 2 showers for 21 people and to less toilets. Rooftop at the 9th floor is amazing. I definitely would recommend this hostel

Very good location. Though so noisy... a liitle difficulty to sleep at night.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Excellent location; it's near to the MTR and tram stations, to the malls of Causeway Bay, Jardine's Bazaar and Jardine's Crescent, and so much more shops. Although it was difficult to find for the entrance to the building, the directions given made it easy. Receptionists are friendly. People can socialize in the reception area, and rooftop. Great place for backpackers!

• 26th Dec 2014