Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY Reviews

2/F, Nan Yip Building, 472, Hennessy Road, (Entrance on Tang Lung Street), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Location is AMAZING! Right in the center of Causway Bay, close to MRT and many bus lines, lots of restaurants and other attractions nearby. Facilities are GREAT! Clean rooms and bathrooms, hot water, a/c, fast wifi, a good kitchen, laundry facilities, great hang-out areas, luggage storage, secure lockers. Staff was SO/SO...Not super friendly, but not rude either. I was not happy with them moving all my stuff around. Also, they change their rates all the time, so watch out when you book!

Hotel staff are suuuper friendly and helpful.Rooms, though sharing with 8 other guests, are very spacious and clean. Great location and fast wifi. Will definitely come back on my next trip!

• 10th Apr 2014
  • China

Check in was quick, but reading about pest control on a board at the reception did not make me happy even though I did not see anything. I liked the location (good food close by) and the staff was friendly. Bus to the airport was very close by.

• 8th Apr 2014

The rooftop garden was the best part! It was great hanging out with other backpackers and hearing everybody's stories.

• 7th Apr 2014

Although it is a dormitory situation there is a feeling of spaciousness and privacy. I have stayed here several times and no complaints. The wifi is excellent and the staff most helpful. Twice now they have helped me with my return bus back to China.

• 7th Apr 2014

Pleasant staff and a clean, well-appointed hostel. I really enjoyed my stay at YESINN - especially relaxing in the roof-garden.

Finding it was a mission because there were no sighns. Staff were nice and security was great.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Bulgaria

My stay was awesome......during my check-in the Filipino lady was very helpful and friendly. Sorry I did not get her name...

I'll be back soon! I love the massage chair and microwave lol

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Booking any hostel is always cause for concern, but from the moment we arrived at Yesinn we felt like we made the right choice. All the guys in our room were friendly, the staff were helpful and polite and we had freshly made beds when we arrived. There are small lockers in your room which can hold a lot of valuables and there is an area in reception when you can leave your bags if you don't feel comfortable leaving it in your room when you head out. The train station is a 3 minute walk. Ideal

• 31st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel has a great location and good atmosphere! I wasn't worried when I reached the hostel rather late and it even has a direct night bus to the airport at the opposite bus stop! Love it! Love the female dormitory room too. Great evening shift staff, a particular staff lady is outstandingly kind and helpful. Good stay! (:

Kind staff, nice location and reasonable price. All my stuff was kept safe in my room locker, I got a couple of chair massages that made the difference and I could meet great people. I will definitely come back the next time! Thank you. Jorge, Venezuela/Japan.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Good location but very noisy for me (a light sleeper). Clean and well kept. Pillows were pretty good but the bed was too short for my husband. Very helpful staff.

• 28th Mar 2014

The place was pretty clean and the guests and staff were nice. I got in pretty late so I wasn't able to really mingle, but everyone was respectful and pleasant. I was hesitant to book and stay at first since I've never stayed in a hostel alone, but it was a pretty good overall experience.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Guam

This place is excellent! Keep it going mates! You are my home in HK

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Incredible hostel! Was stranded in Hong Kong while trying to get a chinese visa and the staff were SO helpful and kind! Lovely rooms, great upstairs rooftop, awesome atmosphere. Steps away from the MTR and seconds away from Time Square; really had such a great time and wouldn't even think of staying anywhere else in HK!

Perfect for the Rugby. We were within walking distance of the stadium, the metro and restaurants.

Great hostel, decent rooms and nice people there.

• 25th Mar 2014

Very near the subway station, good shops, and some scenic sites. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Fairly spacious and clean rooms. Fast WIFI and ample and various public spaces. This is really the best hostel I've been to.

• 24th Mar 2014