Yesinn @ YMT

Fabulous 306 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
5.7

The rooms was extremely unclean. Really disgusting. The floor was filthfy and the shower looked like it hasn't been cleaned for weeks! The mattress in the bunk bed was uneven and some of the springs in the bed were broken. Despite of its central location it's quiet at night.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

We spent two nights in a basic private room in YesInn. The room is not very big, but clean and nice. What is important it had a window! The location is perfect, close to subway and bus stops.

• mrwest671500
  • USA, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2017

Nice hostel to stay at for a very reasonable price! Excellent staff. Definitely will stay here again in the future!

• China, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017
8.0

除了房间很小,其他都很好的

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
7.7

Good place to stay. It was a bit expensive for what you get. Beds were comfortable. But it was very quiet. Not many people were staying here. Not a good place for solo travelers.

• beckyinguam6789
  • USA, Female, 41+
5th Jun 2017

The staff was great! Very helpful. Two things you might want to note...when following the directions to get to Yesinn from the airport on the bus....after you cross the street and turn left you will need to look for the street sign on the building behind you. Also, although it says that towels are included that is not for folks in the dorm. That would not have been an issue if I had known ahead of time. I had left my towel in my bag that I checked at the airport.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

I am really happy about my stay there. I came to Hong Kong for 1,5 days and I only payed for one night at the hostel, but I was still allowed to: leave my suitcases the next day & have a shower the next day (after check out). Plus, stuff was REALLY nice and helpful.

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Jun 2017
2.3

1. The receptionist are not accommodating and very ruid. I ask one of the front desk officer to guide me to a convenient store. She told me go walk 4 blocks until i see Mannings next morning I went out for a walk, i found 3 convenient stores in less than a minute walk. 2. Toilet does not flush. I reported it and another front desk officer told me to refill the water closet tank by using the Shower hose. 3. In the room and infront of door, giant cochroaches running around the floor like asking

• shai4726758
  • USA, Female, 41+
2nd Jun 2017
7.1

For a hostel, the place is actually pretty good. The rooms are pretty clean, but their security and safety was a very good feature. The location is great with easy access to buses and taxis. There are no amenities like a laundry room, which would have been nice for those of us that stay a few days. I would come back and stay at this hostel when I return to Hong Kong again.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Nice hostel, great location and very friendly staff.