Yew Tree Guest House Reviews

31 Massetts Road, Horley, Surrey, Gatwick, England

the shower in the bathroom didn't work properly. water leaking out of shower pipe . water was nearly overflowing .

Nice stuff.

Excellant all round Staff could not have been more helpful, very clean, excellant facilities in bedroom

John was Lovely and I loved my private room that had everything I needed for my stay. It was quiet and Quaint.John even set up a cab for me to get to the airport for only 5 Pounds. I recommended to a friend and she stayed there 2 weeks later. Hubby and I will most likely stay there on our return to England in 2 years.

I stay In Yew Tree every time, whe flying from Gatwick. Very comfortable and convenient! John is a friendly host , really nice gentleman!

View all Gatwick Bed and Breakfasts