Yi Dou Hostel Reviews

No. 40 Fusui Road, Opposite to South Lake Hotel, Yichang, China

New hostel with very clean and comfortable rooms, staff doesn't speak much English.

Good Hostel, and good area. The staff are nice, and a bit of characters. Need to venture out for food, but there are many places nearby. The directions to the 3 gorges dam is a little off. Make sure you know where the 8 bus is.

The owner of this hostel seems to be quite clueless. He had not recorded my reservation and was not sure I was coming then tried to make me pay more that I hadn't booked, after showing him the email he agreed with me. He then went on a length about how I had to say about how I could only stay in the bed he had put me in, however someone else was staying in this bed, I brought his up he said that rule didn't apply. The next night at 10{00 he asked me to change rooms. There is no atmosphere.

I tried to cancel my booking through Hostelworld and through the hostel, but to no avail. The cruise I was planning fell through. I am not satisified with the service I received al all.

Nice and clean hostel next to lot of street food. Good choice for a day in Yichang.

We have stayed at many hostels in Asia. This was the best ever - contemporary, nicely decorated, clean and orderly. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There are many delicious street vendor foods offrred in the nearby streets - spiced fried potatoes, herb filled bread cooked like naan, and many other treats. Great vibe in the hostel, and even some english TV channels.

Really nice staff. When we arrived we changed our booking to a private room as one had become available. Go into the main town and try the street food....delicious!

Very nice sized rooms, very good ensuite bathroom, very accomedating and lovely staff. Would def recommend