Yildirim Guesthouse Reviews

37 Fethiye Mugla, Karagozler Mah.Fevzi Cakmak Cad, Fethiye, Turkey

i love the breakfast. overall, it is good for the money value.

Blew into Yildirim Guesthouse on a freak winter storm that was causing havoc with Fethiye folk, who weren't used to the cold weather. Our host, Omar, bundled me up in his own scarf and mitts when I went out, and made me mint tea with lemon and honey when I next caught a cold! The staff, Oscar and Farida, were sweet and helpful, the facilities were spotless, breakfast was fine, Omar gave great advice and I was extremely comfortable. Excellent value for the money and highly recommended.

Enjoyed the atmosphere at this hostel, the owner was a little hostile but did help us with our planning. The security was really poor .. Our room only locked by padlock from the outside. The shower was ridiculous - we couldn't shower because it was placed over the toilet in the centre of the bathroom with no curtains and we didn't want to flood the entire bathroom Great location - quick walk to the town.

I am sorry this guest felt I was hostile. I think perhaps its due to the fact that she sat for breakfast in a very dıfficult place and blocked access for everyone. I had to ask her to move and she was aggresive. The shower in question is not placed over the toilet. The room was unlocked due to the fact that thıs guests frıend was in bed for 2 days sick! We have a night security guard and have never had a problem - or indeed complaint. I wonder why this guest stayed more than one night!

View all Fethiye Bed and Breakfasts